𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 ; 𝐞𝐧𝐝π₯𝐞𝐬...

By swagsaku

jungle juice| op(?)!reader insert. " π’Š 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂 π’ƒπ’Šπ’• 𝒔𝒂𝒅 π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 π’‡π’“π’ŠοΏ½... More

'Β·..➭ π™žπ™£π™©π™§π™€ ⚘
:: ⁰⁰¹ ::
:: ⁰⁰² ::
:: ⁰⁰⁴ ::

:: ⁰⁰³ ::

668 35 7
By swagsaku

the wriggling wasp scares you, it's stinger poking out more and more as it grows agitated. it's abdomen pulses, ready to sting and deliver it's venom.

you don't know how long they've been making these insects sting you, but your throat has gone dry from the screaming the pain and venom has evoked from you.

your whole arm has swollen, bite marks from the most horrifying insects you've seen littered around your wrist. some of them are beginning to leak blood, some are leaking said venom from the insects.

"this is the japanese hornet giant hornet. full grown adult. it's venom attacks the nervous system and causes necrosis. do i inject it into the kid, boss?"

the man in the middle of the room nods.

you can't move, your whole body feels paralyzed. the straps on your arms and legs are too tight, the chair won't budge no matter how much you move. it's been days with these people, and you still can't figure out their proper motive behind experimenting on you.

"how are the effects of the bullet ant on her? she's been injected with poneratoxin right?"

"boss, she's barely alive i think we should stop—"

"our objective is not making sure she lives."

class enrollment..

START !

in an instant, everyone bolts out of the room, wings buzzing and plans coming into action.

you blend into the fast crowd, leaping through trees as you avoid attacks aimed at you. the leaves whoosh with the fast movements, falling along to the ground as you speed up, occasionally pushing people off of the branches.

the first phase was to simply get to the professor the fastest. it wasn't something absolutely needed to be done, given in the second phase, you'll gain another chance to get the usb through brute force.

"fuck, it's that bitch again! hurry  before she catches up!"

you feel the voice directed at you, a smile stretching through your lips as you try and speed up.

"hm, so you've learned your lesson." whirling past them after accelerating yourself on the tree branches, they curse at you, throwing middle fingers into the air.

throughout your years of being a citizen here, you've been going around issuing fights when needed. 

that might have lead to a bad reputation staining your name.

continuing to sprint, you finally arrive, hurriedly tapping the professor who's relaxing on a hammock. "the usb, old man. hurry up."

he grumbles, giving you one before showing you away with a wave of his hand.

immediately, you jump away from the location, sprinting back as fast as you could.

bzzzzzz!!

your phone buzzes, signaling that all usb's have been taken and the second phase of the enrollment is beginning. "shit."

flicking out your tail, hoping it senses everyone nearby with the intent of assault.

tingles dance around your spine, signaling more than over 20 individuals both hiding and chasing after you. the buzzing of their wings grow louder as you feel something grasp your ankle.

screaming in surprise, you try to kick them off, seeing a red moth clinging onto you. "surprise!~" she smiles, spraying hydrogen cyanide aimed straight into your face.

you dodge it split-second, some of the chemical landing on the skin of your arm. rashes begin to form as your skin turn red, a slight burning feeling spreading throughout.

"you bitch!" harshly swinging and kicking your leg around, your tail flicks up, a spray of acid coming out from it's base and falling directly onto the red moth.

the unpleasant smell of vinegar spreads throughout the atmosphere as she gags, finally loosening her tight grip on your leg before letting go.

taking the small gap as a chance, you rush towards the main building, jumping through the branches before finally reaching the window of the enrollment room.

"ugh, my clothes have acid on them." cursing as you sat down on your seat, you finally plug the usb in.

no one is in the classroom yet, a decent number of them most likely still on their way back. you'd expect dohwa, hyeseong, and huijin to be here before you, though it seems like the other students have found a good counter for them.

you screen lights up after it finishes loading, the words, 'nest, class enrollment has completed.' displayed right in the middle.

"hup!"

"HAHAHAH THE GRASSHOPPER IS SO DAMN SLOW!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"ah, there you guys are." you twist your body to see them jumping into the window, along with a few other students following along them.

"( y/n ), seems you beat us to it." huijin laughs, sitting down on her designated seat.

"phew, successfully completed. how much longer until enrollment is done..?" huijin's habit of talking to herself begins once more, however, before she could continue on, hyeseong cuts her off.

"hey, department rep. will the guy you brought along be fine? you do know that the number that are running for professor ma's class is a lot right?"

"on top of that, if you dont enroll in time, you automatically become placed on a leave of absence."

'hes right. no one must've helped suchan with starting out too. being a transfer student means having to figure out everything yourself because others are gonna be too busy trying to get the cinderella.'

"let's just hope he passes."

"but, aside that, we should get going and receive our id's. it should be issued by now." standing from your seat, the others follow along with small chatter.

━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━

entering the room, you're surprised to see the raven haired transfer student mingling along with other people. you'd arrived a little later than most of the class, your id being issued the very last.

'so, he did make it.' grinning and patting his back, you tell him, congratulations. shyly thanking you with subtle hints of a flustered blush, he bows along with the words of gratitude that leaves his mouth.

"( y/n ), the professor is calling us for a task." huijin taps your shoulder, pointing towards the exit of the classroom with her thumb. her every glowing smile stays on her lips as she waits for your usual nod.

you do nod, not surprising her, "alright! let's get going."

you id is stuffed in your pocket, the strap hanging out and swinging along with your movements.

suchan watches as you and huijin leave, his heart beating quicker than he'd hope. huiin and minhee were similar in ways, however huijin was much more understanding and knowing.

"hmph, taking his side because he's a transfer student.." hyeseong grumbles, crossing his arms in annoyance.

they'd gone into an arguement about having to convince the media that hybrid insects wasn't an existence possible to exist because of suchans choice to jump of a movie theatre building and showcasing his wings to the world.

someone grins from the back of the class, presence ominous and dark. his build was particularly strong and big, though it was not used for the good.

he stands from his seat, walking towards hyeseong.

"hmm?"

within a few moments, his head is crushed into his desk, blood seeping from his face and dripping onto the desk.

"ah~ nice to meet you, classmates. i was gonna say something when everyone gathered, but..to do that i'd have to be able to sit still in these chairs." yawning, he stretches out his arms.

"this is why i quit school, keke. anyway friends, i have a favor to ask."

as if on que, another group of thugs enter the classroom with bats, grins adorning their faces.

"can you..lend me the top student position? i reaaaa~lly want the Cinderella medicine or whatever it's called. i don't need to know the details. you guys only need to help with one thing."

approaching a student, he pulls on her antennae threateningly, "i will confiscate all your student id's for this term. i will be the only one to go attend the lecture."

"ah, you can't get into the lecture rooms without the student id's? ah~ i am a damn genius."

"what.." suchan stutters, "what bullshit is that!?" just as the hero he is, he flies into action, ready to start a bloodbath, "i will never give you my student id!!"

"oh, a flying bug? but isn't it respectfully flying towards me? like a baseball."

then, a wooden bat swings and makes contact with the back of his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
937K 57.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
333K 12.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1M 35.2K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...