π“π‘πž π‘π¨π²πšπ₯ π‚π‘πšπ¬πž

By Meghana_MM

"Love and loyalty run deeper than blood." Season 1: Royally Matched Season 2: Royally Claimed ... More

Copyright
Characters
Season Posters
Chapter - 1 trying and dying
Chapter - 2 It's my Funeral
Chapter - 3 Leaning onto the sexy brick
Chapter - 4 AssHolic Preys
Chapter - 5 10 funerals
Chapter - 6 Marry me
Chapter - 7 The king and the queen
Chapter - 8 Hail Aspen
Chapter - 9 Soul Fucking Mates
Chapter - 10. Don't touch me
Chapter - 11 You are wet as well
Chapter - 12 Do I make you Nervous ?
Chapter - 13 Address as Her highness
Chapter - 14 Too early to look at you
Chapter - 15 I let you down
Chapter - 16 A touch?
Chapter - 17 Saving him?
Chapter - 18 A muscular branch?
Chapter - 19 My berry
New characters
Chapter - 20 He's here?
Chapter - 21 I want many things
Chapter - 22 I am cursed
Chapter - 23 At war
Chapter - 24 What the bloody -
Chapter 25 - Girls just wanna have fun Part 1
Chapter 26: GJWHF part 2
Chapter 27: Mr. Sexy Voice
Chapter 28: Ravish you
Chapter 29: Don't you dare
Chapter 30: I am sorry
Chapter 31: He's my brother dammit!
Chapter 32: My heart
Chapter 33: Will you forgive me?
Chapter 35: Take care
Chapter 36: Why isn't she afraid?
Chapter 37: where it all began?

Chapter 34: Oh! Did I?

12 3 0
By Meghana_MM

Raine Simmons- Blackwood

'Stay…'

'What?' I questioned as he pulled me towards him. He gaped at me, leaving my hand.

'You can stay here in this palace, with us, as long as you want. I realized, I hold no right to decide what you should do or shouldn't. So, I guess, I am asking you to stay.'

I shook. 'But, it's better for me, and y'all, if i stay back at my home.' he opened his mouth to stop me but i continued. 'And no, it's my decision, your majesty but I appreciate it.'

'But, I want you to stay,' he mumbled.

His very words stirred some emotions. My stomach did summersault and my breath caught in my throat.

'But you hate me.'

He shook, sighing. 'Did I ever tell you that?'

'No, but—'

'Yeah! I know, I did tell you some things then but that wasn't because I hate you. No! You didn't give me a reason to.' He shrugged. 'And, I was angry. But deep down I knew, you weren't at fault and you were forced into it too. If anyone's at fault, it is Rose.'

'Your majesty, there are many things that you don't know and I couldn't tell you that but I am afraid I have to stay away.'

He looked aggressive. 'You, staying alone at your home after all that's happened isn't right, Raine. I couldn't let you, after knowing all that. Because, a king protects his people or he's no king at all.'

And I took an oath to protect you, your family and the throne and I intend to keep my damn promise.

'But I can protect myself very well, your majesty.'

He glared, licking his lips, visibly annoyed. 'You know what? You will stay here. End of the discussion. It's getting late, You may leave now.' he ordered his part in a particularly strong tone that I couldn't help but nod.

'Good night, your majesty.'

'Good night, Simmons.'

"Yo Raine!!!! Snap out of your fantasies with my dumbass brother." Ed hit me, wiggling his eyebrows.

I coughed. "What? No!" I shook my head rapidly causing him to smirk. "Wipe that smirk off your face mister." I warned, poking his chest.

"Do not trouble her, vanilla bean." Mum snapped. "I know, she's thinking about Dario but—"

Loki and Lucy were looking at me intently, wagging their tails as if they agreed with both of them.

"Uff! I am Outta here." I rolled my eyes, walking away from both of them. They snickered, causing me to walk even faster.

"But Raine, did he succeed in making you stay?" Mum yelled as I stepped out of the dining hall.

"He did."

•°•°•°•°•°

"Are you sure we are at the right place, your majesty?"

"Yeah, I guess so." He nodded, staring at the house ahead of us. The name plate read…

The Callahans

"Why are we here?"

"For answers." He kept it short.

What was going on in his mind? Why were we standing in front of his girlfriend's home this early?

The calling bell rang throughout and in no time we were welcomed by an old woman. Well, she looked no more than forty years with her black curly locks tied up. Her tan skin was lit and on seeing his majesty her face glowed.

She bowed. "Greetings, your majesty Darius. Greetings, your majesty Raine." Moving aside, she invited us in.

I wasn't having a good feeling about it but then, I decided to leave it upto him. What bad could happen?

Right?

"Sir, his majesty and her majesty are here on their visit."

An older looking guy, acknowledging her words, lifted up his head that was hidden behind the newspaper. He glared at us, a little longer than a minute before his lips stretched up into a wicked smile.

I had an awful feeling in my gut. I just hope this old guy shouldn't turn out to be just like his damn daughter. Else, I swear to god I will blast his head off.

Crossing my arms at the back, i focussed on controlling myself rather than focussing on the one who seemed to approach us.

He looked damn evil, that was for sure.

'Calm down, Simmons. You know I can feel you, right?'

Right!! How could I forget that? But he couldn't blame me for feeling this way.

'Let's get this over with, your majesty.' I replied to him back.

I wonder how he was able to do it. I mean… Never mind.

"Greetings, your majesty." He bowed, his majesty just nodded back. Well, i gave him the slightest nod I could ever give at the moment.

He didn't seem too happy about it. Too bad, he didn't know, I couldn't care less.

"I am afraid, your majesty, I have nothing to offer you now. I am just a mill owner. I have nothing more to give you. I gave you my world, my only precious daughter." He let out a dry, humourless laugh. "But, you took her away from me."

"Oh! Did I?" His majesty mocked.

Damn! He is savage.

He circled Mr. Callahan, glaring at his every movement. His widened eyes, sweaty forehead, the rapid eye blinking, almost as if he was afraid. "Let me enlighten you then, Mr. Callahan, your daughter, whom I loved and trusted her to death, left me on our wedding day. Now, tell me, did I do anything?"

Meanwhile, Mr. Callahan looked at me, anger flashed his eyes but he chose to remain silent.

"And Raine, lemme show you something." He caught hold of my wrist and dragged me to the next room. It was a hall, sort of.

Many pictures hung up on the wall and in each, there were her and her father except one.

But wait… That lady?... She looked awfully familiar.

"Remember her?" He asked, turning to me. I shrugged, shaking my head. Although she looked familiar as if i had seen her somewhere, it was a blur and i couldn't recollect.

"Isn't she that witch who cursed your brother?"

Right after the words left his mouth, realisation hit me like a train.

How did I forget that horrible woman?

'No! Don't do anything you shouldn't.' His majesty warned. I snapped at him, before turning back to Rose's father.

I pinned him up against the wall, lifting him up until his feet dangled in the air. He looked like a fish that was left on the ground, struggling. He started thrashing around as tears pooled up in his eyes. He was desperately trying to move my hand but failed.

"Raine, leave him." His majesty warned.

"Why did she do it?" I asked, suppressing my anger.

"He will fucking die, Raine and this is no way to behave with someone. Leave him." He warned, again.

But what made me leave him was the sound of the approaching footsteps outside the door. I left him down.

Then, in came Rory, looking all flushed and gasping for air, as if she ran a marathon. I just casually stood, placing my arm on Stefan's shoulder as he lowered his head, struggling to keep up his breath.

"Yes Rory?" His majesty asked, pulling away the unwanted attention that Stefan's maid was giving both of us.

"We have been attacked, Darius."

******

Hey guys!!! How are you doing? 👀

Btw, I'm doing great 😌

And also, thank you for reading :)

Love 💕

Mikaelson

WC: 1215

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 589 27
TEASER: "No fiancΓ©e of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
1M 42.2K 86
#1-night assassins series The hunger for revenge makes us go to great lengths. It wins against our morals, makes us cross lines and betray who we lov...
9.1K 1.1K 47
I really want to say that I cried because of how he humiliated me in front of the king. But no, I knew the truth. I liked him and somewhere deep down...
743 40 43
My fingers slid down his frangible ribs, subconsciously counting each one. I stared upon his scrawny figure. My hatred had quickly turned into guilt...