Redmayne. (An Eddie Redmayne...

By iLoveYouBecause

Anna Reynolds never expected that she would have her dreams come true. She never imagined that she could be... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Author's Note

Chapter Seven

5.1K 103 35
By iLoveYouBecause

Hey everyone!

I'm so so so excited about the Aaron fan fic, it's gonna be good! :)

Can you see all the drama beginning to unfold in these chapters?

Enjoy Chapter Seven!

- Brielle

**********************

"Hey, are you alright?" Eddie asked, noticing that Anna had been spaced out. For the past few days, Anna had paid special attention to how Aaron was acting. He was his usual self; nice and fun, but there was just a little something off. She just couldn't quite put her finger on it, and she had a feeling Aaron wasn't going to tell her about it. For all she knew, it could have nothing to do with her anyways.

Looking over at Eddie she answered, "Yeah, totally."

"Alright, you just seemed a little zoned out," Eddie shrugged and sat down next to her.

After a short moment she asked, "Does Aaron seem a little... Off lately? Or is that just me?" She was tired of holding the question in, and she knew she could tell Eddie about it.

He sighed and said, "Hmm... Not really. Why?" Anna had a feeling that Eddie wouldn't have noticed. It wasn't really that distinct.

"I dunno. He's just seemed a little weird lately to me. Maybe I'm just thinking to much," she shrugged. For Eddie's sake, she decided to act like it was no big deal. But, on the inside, she was scrambling for an answer.

Casually, Eddie asked, "Thinking about what?"

"Just stuff. Whatever comes to me. I don't plan my thoughts, ya know," Anna answered with a sarcastic smile.

Eddie laughed and said, "You're so weird. But, in a good way."

"Hey, I'm not weird," Anna smiled, unable to even pretend to be mad at Eddie.

"I said in a good way," he defended himself. "Like, cute weird."

"Whatever you say," she said, leaning her head so that it rested on his shoulder. They still weren't officially together, but there was definitely something between them.

He placed his hand on top of hers and said, "It's true. But, if anyone else was as weird as you, I don't think it'd be so cute."

"I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a compliment or insult, but I'll take it as a compliment just 'cause it's you," she responded.

"Good, because it was a compliment. I'd never insult you... It's like it's not even possible," he reassured her.

"Sure, sure. You sure do have a way with words, Redmayne. But, you're still my awkward Eddie," she said, teasing him.

He laughed and said, "Oh, so I'm your Eddie?"

"I said my awkward Eddie. But, yes," she answered.

"Details, details. Either way, I like it," he said.

"Good. Anyways, Éponine's gotta go get her corset on. Fun, fun," she said with a sigh, getting up.

"Not so fast," he said grabbing her arm and standing up with her. "We never got to finish what we started the other day."

"And what's that?" she asked, even though she knew the answer.

"This," he said, and leaned in and kissed her. Every kiss was just as great as the first. It was like they were all meant to be in that exact moment. And it was exactly the way she wanted it to be. They both pulled away, smiles on their faces, just like they did every time.

"I'll see you later, Marius," Anna said, smiling as she freed herself from his arms.

"I'll be looking forward to it, Éponine," he said with a wink.

Anna then had to sit through getting a corset tied around her waist to the point where she could barely exhale, getting her hair purposely messed up, and getting her makeup to make it look like she was a poor girl. It was always an annoying process and always took forever. But, she couldn't complain because she was lucky to even be there, and she knew that.

When she was finally transformed into a poor French girl, she practically jumped out of the makeup chair. As she waited for everyone else to be ready, she wandered around, going nowhere in particular. When she walked by the barricade set, she saw Aaron, fully dressed as Enjolras, sitting on a wooden crate at the bottom. Anna strolled over to him and hopped onto a barrel that was next to his crate, sitting down.

"Hey," she said, a big smile on her face.

He looked at her and said, "Hey, Éponine," with a sort of half-smile. Anna knew for sure that something was wrong; she was certain of it. But, she didn't want to bother him about it and decided not to ask what was wrong. If he wanted her to know, he would tell her. She figured that he wanted to keep things to himself, so she was going to let him. It was hard for her to watch a friend being sad, but she wasn't going to bother him.

"Excited for One Day More?" she asked, as that was the song they were filming that day. It was one of her favorite songs of the musical because it had basically everyone in it. It illustrated the importance of one single day and showed how each of the character's stories were unique yet tied to one another.

He nodded, "Yeah, definitely. Time to become a revolutionary." He put on a bigger smile for Anna's sake, so she wouldn't worry about him. She could tell that the smile was forced, though. It took all of her will-power to not ask if he was okay, but sometimes will-power wasn't enough.

"That's always fun. You barricade boys are crazy," she said, acting like she was actually Éponine.

"Very. Seems like Éponine and Marius have something going on between them, even though you didn't say you did," he said, raising his eyebrows at her.

Blushing, she said, "You mean from when you saw us together the other day? I dunno."

"No," he said. "From when I saw you two earlier."

"Oh, right. Well, then I guess you could say there's something. How'd you know about that anyways?" she asked, curious.

He sighed, turning away, and answered vaguely, "There's a lot of things I know that you don't think I do."

"Oh, really?" she asked, raising her eyebrows at him this time.

"Mhm," he said with that same little half-smile.

"You seem a little down," she commented, casually. The words slipped from her mouth, her first instinct. She wanted to show Aaron that she was there for him, but if he said nothing was wrong, she wasn't going to brother him.

"Nah," he shrugged, "Just getting into character. Enjolras isn't exactly the happiest or funnest guy, ya know."

She laughed, "Alright, well I guess I should get into sad, lonely mode. I'll see you on set."

He smiled a real smile and said, "Okay, see you in a while."

Anna hopped off of the barrel and walked away, still not sure of where exactly she was heading. All she knew was that she wanted to give Aaron some space because he clearly wasn't going to tell her what was wrong. She'd just have to figure it out for herself. But, for the moment, she shook the thought from her head. It wasn't the right time to be worrying about something since she was about to go on set and shoot for the movie.

After a while, everyone was ready. They had to shoot everyone's solos at different times because most of them were in different places around the French village. They started with Hugh's beginning lines, which were inside the carriage along with Amanda. Anna, Eddie, and Aaron waited off to the side, all talking with each other. Not too long later, Eddie was pulled away because he had his lines. Anna and Aaron wouldn't be needed for a while, since they would have to do all of the previous verses multiple times to get the right takes. It wasn't going to be an easy song to shoot, and it was going to be a very long and exhausting day.

The heat and lack of sleep had already been taking their toll on Anna. Plus, the tight corset didn't help. As each minute passed, she felt worse and worse, but she knew she was fine.

"You don't look so good, Anna," Aaron said, examining Anna.

"It's just kind of hot out today," Anna said.

A worried expression on his face, he said, "Yeah, but are you feeling okay?"

"Yes, Aaron, I'm completely... completely... compl-" Anna said, before everything went black. She passed out. It wasn't unusual, though; Amanda had fainted plenty of times on set. The dresses they had to wear weren't exactly the most comfortable in hot weather, and they tended to be tired and dehydrated from all of the singing and acting.

When Anna opened her eyes, it took a moment for her blurred vision to focus. She had no idea how long she'd been out for or where she had been moved to. She hadn't even known she passed out until she woke up. It was confusing, and it just made her even more tired. All that she saw was Aaron's worried face looking down at her.

"What happened?" Anna asked, groggily.

His facial expression slightly softening, Aaron said, "You fainted. Probably from being dehydrated or overheated."

"Oh," she said, "How long was I passed out?"

"Just a few minutes," he answered. "Do you feel okay?"

"My head kinda hurts, but I think I'm okay," she said, and started to sit up. Aaron immediately helped her and sat down next to her. It was only the two of them; Aaron must've been the one to carry her away and out of the heat.

"Here," he handed her a water bottle. She grabbed it from him and drank it as if she had gone weeks in the desert with nothing to drink.

"Thanks," she said, setting the water bottle down.

"It's a good thing I was there to catch you or you could've hurt yourself," he said, and quickly looked her over to see if she had hurt herself in the fall.

"Right, thank you for catching me... And carrying me over here. You know you didn't have to do that," she thanked him. As the moments passed, she began to feel slightly better, the water cooling her off.

"I wasn't just gonna let you fall. I'll always be here to catch you," he shrugged, like it was nothing.

"Unless I pass out and there's no one around," she said, not sure exactly what he meant.

"I mean, not literally," he explained.

"Then what else could it be?" she asked, confused.

"I just mean I'll be here for you. That's what... friends are for," he said with a small smile, his blue eyes shifting.

She nodded. "Ah, I see what you mean. I would've gotten that if I wasn't so out of it," she defended herself for not making the connection.

"Sure, whatever you say," he teased.

"It's true," she said. "I guess we should go back out there."

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I think you should rest for a while just to make sure you're okay," he persuaded her.

"Seriously, I'm fine now," she said, stading up. She was still a little wobbly, but it wasn't noticeable. Anna knew she'd be able to make it through the day.

"Fine," he gave in. "But, I'm staying by you for the rest of the day, just in case you need catching again."

"I won't, but whatever stops you from worrying," she said, laughing.

He laughed, "Alright let's go."

Anna smiled happily, turning and walking back onto the set. Aaron stood up and paused for a moment. He let out a sigh that Anna could barely hear, then followed after her. Anna didn't think anything of it, although she should have.

********************

There's Chapter Seven!

I hope you all liked it. :)

Please leave comments (I read all of them) and like this chapter!

If you have any predictions or suggestions for the next chapters, I'd love to hear them!

Also, should I give you guys a preview of the Aaron fan fic that I'll do after this one? I'm not sure how I would though...

I'll get working on Chapter Eight ASAP!

- Brielle :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 2.5K 42
Eponine's life changed the minute she met the dark-haired, blue-eyed wonder Marius Pontmercy. She knew from the minute she saw him that she loved him...
26.5K 1.6K 79
When Marinette joined Miraculous, the comic creation and collaboration website, there were many things she didn't expect. She didn't expect it to bec...
24K 566 33
❝To love another person is to see the face of God.❞ ⋆ France, 1832. He was a charming young man capable of being terrible. She was a brilliant youn...
20.1K 934 22
She is the Jondrette Girl; tough, rebellious, capable. Her life is cruel and unforgiving, but it doesn't stop her from surviving in the harsh reality...