Billionaires Don't Fall in Lo...

By badbitchblues

When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew n... More

Billionaires Don't Fall in Love: Prolouge
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
Billionaires Don't Fall in Love: Epilouge

TWENTY-THREE

7.3K 310 32
By badbitchblues

Would you guys like to see a chapter of what all of the places and characters look like?

"Beautiful." Beverly smiled. "This is the perfect venue for the ceremony."

I gazed around. It was breathtaking. There were stairs of marble and gold embellishments on the wall.

"You'll walk down those stairs Athena to join them right there." Beverly pointed out. "It'll be so beautiful. Your veil will trail along. Gosh, I'm so excited."

I softly smiled.

"Great. Can I leave?" Tobias sighed. "I'm meeting with an Italian ambassador today and I need to prepare."

"Do you like the venue, son?" Beverly sighed.

"Sure. My answer is yes for everything. I have to go."

"Tobi. Tobi!" Beverly exclaimed as Tobias walked out. "That attitude of his has to change. I thought it was, but lately, he's been his old self."

Without a doubt, it was because of me. I trusted Beverly with every inch of my body, but Anteros warned me not to spread the information I know to everyone. Maybe Beverly knew what happened, but still, it was best to keep my mouth closed.

"Do you like the venue, Thena?" She questioned.

"I love it, it is breathtaking." I smiled.

"Great, I'll meet with the planner and tell her. I have meetings to attend to and I'm running a bit late." Beverly sighed while picking up her buzzing phone. "Love you, honey, be safe."

She began walking out. I sighed while taking one last look before walking out. Big Mike, my bodyguard, gave me a soft smile.

"Please tell me I'm invited to the wedding."

"Of course." I nodded. "You'll have one of the best seats. The least I can do, you've been a great help to my peace of mind."

"Of course, Ms. Solana." He opened the door to the black escaped.

"Thank you. Good evening, Anders."

"Good evening, Ms. Solana. Where to?"

"S & W, please."

Anders nodded. We arrived at the tall building within minutes. Big mike helped me out and escorted me to my office.

"Athena," Lotus said. "You have a guest in your office. They say they know you."

"I wasn't expecting anyone." I looked at Lotus. He shrugged.

"Valeria is meeting with the board of ambassadors right now. You have an appointment today at eleven and at one you scheduled the last design meeting."

"The last design meeting." I wiped away a fake tear. "Can't believe we're almost done."

"I know right."

"Let me see who's in the office. Big Mike?"

"Following."

"Hey, big mike." Lotus winked before walking away.

Big mike laughed before following me I got to the office. Eros stood, staring at the picture of me on the wall.

"What's up?" I questioned.

"You need to stay out of whatever you're getting yourself into." He walked closer.

Big mike quickly stepped in front of me.

"It's okay, Mike. Could you wait outside for me?" I questioned.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. I'm aware that Eros wasn't fond of me, but I was positive he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

"I'm being serious. For your safety. Don't investigate like our bother." Eros sighed. "This is bigger than what it seems."

"How so?"

"Because the person who's waving this debt over our mother's head is unknown. They could be any and everywhere and they would do anything to not compromise their business." Eros shook his head.

"It's hard to stay out of it when I was attacked. Eros, our mom is somewhere scared. We have to help her."

"We can't. Don't you understand? Mom is a dead man, alive." He sighed. "She's in hiding for a reason. So stop trying to find her and stop putting your nose in this."

He grabbed his coat before walking out. I sighed while sitting down at my desk.

~

"No. Too much flour Athena."

"You said four cups!" I huffed.

"Yes. But you overfilled the line." Kaleb shook his head.

"Here, you stir this batter." He handed me the bowl.

"No! I wanna do it. Please let me do it." I crossed my arms. "Please! Please! Please!"

"Okay fine. You're like a kid."

I smiled before dumping the flour out in the bag. I grabbed the spoon and began digging the flour and placing it into the big measuring cup.

"When I was little. I remember my mom let me bake cupcakes with her." I smiled to myself. "And she'd always take flour and dust it on me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Then we would make the icing. We made sure to make two batches. One for the cupcakes and one for us to eat." I shook my head.

"The icing is tempting."

"I hold a lot of resentment towards her, but I miss moments like that. Moments where I was a kid. My brothers call me selfish for wanting to find her, but a girl needs her mom. No matter what." I shook my head.

"Your not selfish, Thena. Don't ever feel that way." Kaleb said. "My father walked out on me when I was young. It hurts knowing that someone you love is out there but they don't want you."

I nodded. "Yeah. Boom. Four cups."

Kaleb and I finished the cupcakes. They turned out amazing. I stared at the tray, smiling to myself.

"Cupcakes." Tobias smiled while picking one up. He took a bite before coughing. He grabbed a napkin before spitting it up.

"Oh wow." I sighed.

"Athena made them." Kaleb smiled.

"Makes sense." He said before placing it back down. He tossed away the napkin before walking out of the kitchen.

"What's up with that? He would've eaten it regardless if it was nasty."

"He's mad at me."

"Still? I would've assumed you two would make up."

"Me too."

"What did you do?"

"A lot." I sighed. "You can throw them away, I know they're disgusting. Let me know when dinner is ready."

I walked out of the kitchen. Tobias sat in the living room, flipping through his magazine.

"Can we talk?" I questioned.

"I'm busy."

"Please. Tobias."

He placed down bus magazine.

"Go ahead."

"I didn't tell you the truth because it's deeper than what you think Tobias."

"Athena, I told you I don't care."

"Please just listen, okay?"

"Fine."

I told him the entire story, making sure not to leave out a single detail. His face remained the same. No expression.

"So once again, you're protecting your father."

"No, Tobias. Don't you understand, I'm protecting my family. Anteros, Eros, my dad, my mom, and Bia. They want my mom dead and if I rat them out, they'll make it happen."

Tobias sighed. "I understand, Athena. You don't get the principle."

"What principle?"

"You could have told me. You had me taking hours off work trying to find who did it and you knew."

"I know. I lied to you and I'm sorry, but please forgive me."

"I don't know if I can. I hate looking like a fool and I hate being lied to." He stood up. "I'm going to my office."

Tobias was prideful, no matter what, and when someone destroys his pride, it angers him. He was angry at me and it would take a lot for me to make it up to him.

My phone buzzed it I picked it up.

"Kels, what's up?"

"Check the news."

I sighed while turning on the tv.

"Vince Solana has been arrested on multiple chargers of drug distribution and possession. The story is still developing but we'll have more news as the story builds."

"Kelsey. This is not good. This is not good, I'm not safe." I shook my head.

"You need to leave that penthouse right now."

"Tobias! Tobias!" I yelled.

He hurried in the living room.

"What is everything okay?"

I pointed towards the Television.

"We need to leave, now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 317 58
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
277K 7.3K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
9.4M 308K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
239K 14.5K 44
Adam is a billionaire, but he is also secretly a billionaire. Did I mention he's a billionaire? Also he's hiding a dark secret. And then there's Kie...