the chelsea fc gc | kai haver...

Por 1980STEACUP

in which timo werner accidently adds thea becker to the chelsea football team group chat, thinking it was mat... Más

THE CHELSEA FC GC
MY OCS + CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
THIRTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
FOURTEEN
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
SEVENTY-EIGHT
SEVENTY-NINE
EIGHTY
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER: I
BONUS CHAPTER II

TWENTY-FIVE

5.6K 126 67
Por 1980STEACUP

"nein."

"thea just think about it-"

"nein, didi."

"but please! if you-"

"this is the third time i've said no heidi!" thea snapped at her best friend  "take the hint please.

heidi huffed, crossing her arms across her chest. "ok fine. i'll shut up if you give me one good reason why you can't. why it would be such a terrible reason to apply."

for multiple weeks now, heidi had been meaning the idea of thea applying to a culinary university. the brunette didn't see it, but she could see that her current passion lied within cooking - not baking.

and now, the two were at thea's house chilling, thea sat cross legged on her bed and heidi sat swinging around on her desk chair.

"i-i....uh," thea tripped over her words trying to think of a good enough answer, "i can't leave my dad. i can't leave the bakery. i can't leave you."

the blonde shook her head almost immediately. "first, your dad isn't all by himself. he has friends and his family in stuttgart. second, i literally run half the bakery too and we have other employees and we could just employ more if we needed to. third, you would make friends and its not as if you'd be disappearing forever."

thea exhaled loudly. there was some truth in what her best friend said. sighing, she rubbed her temple, holding her head in her hands as she thought.

the idea had played on her mind for a while. of course the idea of going to uni had been amazing to her, but it was forever expected that she would run the bakery. she didn't mind that and she was still grateful for it, but it never left room for any other aspirations.

"i don't think i would be able to afford it either," thea mumbled. that was the worst part about it.

"yes you could."

thea looked up from her hands to give heidi the most bizarre look ever. "how?"

"well first there's a student loan - which will be of a higher amount as you have a single parent," heidi explained, "you literally never spend your money on anything so you must have loads in your savings account. all the money you earn from the bakery goes back into the bakery so it wouldn't be wrong to take some funds out of that. its not as if becker's cafe is going bankrupt."

thea stared at her best friend with wide eyes, taking in eveything that she had just said. "you've really done your research, huh?"

"i want you to be happy T," heidi expressed, "i want you to do the thing that you love. the thing that you're passionate about."

thea flopped onto her bed, rolling over and smushing her face into her pillow while groaning.

"it won't hurt to try," heidi offered, encouragingly, "you don't have to apply for loads. just two or three."

thea contemplated it for a few minutes as she clamped her eyes shut
after a long few minutes she blurted out an answer. "fine. i'll do it."

and she did.

she actually did it.

she ended up applying to three university. one in germany, one in belgium and one in england.

she chose the institute of culinary art (ICA) in germany as it was the closest, provisional institute (PIVA) in belgium as it was the cheapest and the university of culinary arts of london (UCAL) in england because it offered the best course.

and she couldn't believe she was agreeing with heidi hut her best friend was right: it was worth a shot.

JUNO'S NOTES
this chapter is
exactly 600 words
(without the authors
note) which makes me
so happy. #aesthetic

hope you enjoyed this
chapter which plays a
VERY key role in this
fic ;)

this extra update is to
heal any wounds from
that ucl match. fucking
hell. still so proud of how
the boys played, just wish
it ended differently. there
will still be the regular
update tomorrow too!

as for now i will be crying
myself to sleep xoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

992K 15.7K 36
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 started: 16/07/2021 finished:...
25.6K 464 55
Her whole footballing career so far has been dedicated to Manchester United. But, her time on the men's team is different to her time on the women's...
286K 4.2K 56
Beck Hart feels like she's made it before the World Cup semi final. With a firm place in the England starting line up and a successful season as Che...
117K 2.6K 56
Ayodele is the sister of Bukayo Saka, however the two couldn't be more different. She's unreliable, a wreck, a disappointment. Only one guy will trul...