drarry one-shots (bottom drac...

By wiskelie

Its all bottom Draco oneshots because i like it that way. I am not sure but maybe a few other ships, but if i... More

A Touch of Fancy
Cheerleading
a gift from the stars
just a question
One Last Cracker
Harry Potter Knew How To Make Him Agitated
I don't melt
Harry's Kitchen Hazard
what ship do you guys want to see? (comment that ship here)
Winter has called you [and me]
Fluff with a bang!
colouring
Three Days, Three Perspectives
The Blonde that Works at the Coffee Shop
A Very Daddy Valentine's - Drarry
I'll Love You, Always: A Short Drarry One-Shot
Marriage Rush (Draco x Ron)
Exhausted
Switch
Harry's obsession
deleted books? (not a one-shot)
Underwater Love
Dreomione bubble bath

Positive

2.7K 36 4
By wiskelie

Mpreg   Angst?   Comfort

Summary:

none

By: rachelyeetus on Wattpad

========================================================

*Third person POV*

Tears fell from his eyes as Draco's hand trembled, almost dropping it.

"No no no! T-this can't be h-happening!" Draco mumbled to himself. They were so so careful. This couldn't be happening. He pressed his hands against his still flat stomach. He sniffled. This wasn't how it was going to go. Now his alpha, and the father of his child would abandon him. Harry would leave him. And he would need to take care of this baby all alone.

At that thought, he started crying harder. His father was right. No one would ever love a stupid omega like him. Harry deserved better. He could have any beta he wanted. Yet he chose Draco. A stupid omega.

"Dray? Where are you baby?" He heard his alpha say.

Draco pressed his right hand against his mouth, softening his sobs.

"Dray?" Harry said, sniffing the air. He sniffled the air. He smelled the familiar sweet smell of honey that Draco always released. However it was sad. Miserable even.

"Draco?" He heard a sad whimper. That was it.

"Draco! Come out now. Please" Harry said in his alpha voice, adding the 'please' to sound nicer.

He knew Draco would not be able to resist since he was an omega.

He soon saw Draco walk out of the bath room, eyes red and puffy. He was rubbing his eyes,and seem to be trying to calm. Himself down but failing.

"Are you ok, kitten?" Harry asked. Eyes softening.

Draco shook his head, letting out a soft whimper. Eyes watering. Harry walked forward and pulled Draco to his chest. Hugging him close.

Draco broke. He started sobbing while the alpha scented him, calming him down.

"What happened?" Harry whispered gently to the shorter boy.

"Y-your g-going to h-hate me a-and leave m-me!" Draco sobbed out. Clutching harrys hoodie tightly.

"I won't hate you kitten." Harry cooed, petting the petite omega's head.

"I-i'm pre-pregnant..."

"WHAT?" Harry shouted in shock.

"I was right! Your g-going to hate me!" Draco cried, running to his room and locking the door.

Harry suddenly realised what he said, and ran to Draco's door. Pregnant people were more sensitive.

He knocked on the door. "Dray? Im sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you. I love you, and our new baby. I'm so sorry, please come out so we can talk about this, please?" Harry whispered softly. He didn't get a reply, but when he heard the door unlock, and he suddenly saw a head full of blonde hair and someone hugging him tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Harry smiled, and lifted Draco up and carried him in his arms. He nuzzled against Draco's cheek, calming him down, and successfully stopping his crying.

Harry then sat down on the couch, sitting Draco on his lap. "In going to be a father! Thank you so much dray! I love you!" Harry whispered to the blushing omega.

"But... I'll be such a burden to you. And I'm just a omega. You could have any beta you wanted. But why did you choose me? An omega?" Draco asked.

"Because I don't care about those things. I love you for you. I love your sassy personality and how you don't take shit from anyone. I love that you act cold but when it comes to the people you love, you care about them so so much. I love that you act tough, and insist on doing things yourself, and when I help you, you tell me you can do it yourself, but you really cant. I love protecting you. And i love your cute tsundere side. I love you!" Harry heard a sniff when he ended his sentence. Afraid he did something wrong, harry nuzzled against Draco's neck in comfort.

"I love you too." He heard Draco mumbled.

~8 months later~

"Come one Draco! Hurry!"

"Does this make me look fat?" Draco asked worriedly. Hands coming up to his swollen stomach. He looked into the mirror, grimacing at his reflection. His stomach was so big, and his ankles was swollen. His back hurts, and he felt like shit.

Harry then wrapped his arms around the insecure omega.

"You look beautiful." And Harry was right. Draco was practically glowing, and he shone with life. Draco was wearing Harry's hoodie, because Draco's own shirts didn't fit him.

"I wanna make a good impression. I was well... Really mean to them... And I wanna apologise." Draco said. Vulnerability shining in his eyes. He felt really bad.

"It's going to be fine." Harry whispered against Draco's shoulder, mouthing their mating mark on Draco's neck. Draco huffed out a sigh of annoyance, slapping Harry on the back of his head. "Stop it! We're going to Ron's house! We can't be late. It'll be disrespectful." The omega nagged.

"Ok ok baby. Let's go." Harry beamed as he said to Draco.

~at the Weasley burrow~

draco was walking slowly behind harry. saying he was scared would be an understatement. this was the first time in years that he would see his past nemesis and victims of his bullying. now he was going to be even more vulnerable. now he was a pregnant omega male. he was weak. "u-uhm... harry, c-could we maybe go back?" he whispered. harry just smiled and shook his head. no matter how much he wanted to bring them back home and cuddle with his omega. but they were already at the weasley burrow.

"hey molly! were here!" harry yelled, grinning at the older ginger women.

"harry my dear! welcome! oh! you brought a gue-"

"MALFOY?" ron yelled, causing the pregnant omega to wince. he put his hands around his stomach on instinct.

harry gave a warning growl to ron, causing the beta to back down. he wrapped his muscular arms around dracos lithe waist, calming the omega down.

molly just smiled her usual motherly smile, welcoming them in.

draco apologised to the weasleys for his actions as a child, and all was forgiven. that was until...

"GAH!" draco groaned. he felt something wet trickling down his thighs, before feeling sharp pains in his stomach.

harry immediately jumped into action. he ran over to dracos side in worry.

"h-harry! the baby!" draco groaned out.

"SOMEONE GET A MEDIWITCH!" harry growled, and when no one moved, he growled out a now, and everyone started moving.

~at the hospital~

"GODDAMN YOU SCAR FACE!" draco screamed. he clenched harrys hand, almost crushing it.

"come on, push!" the nurse hurried.

"AHHHHHHHH!" draco screamed the finally...

"WAHHHH!"

the cries of a new born baby was born. draco was huffing and sweating as he tried to calm down. harry was by his side the entire time, soothing him through.

after the nurses cleaned their baby, she handed the baby to them.

"ill give you some time alone." she said before leaving.

"shes beautiful!" draco cried, smiling a watery smile. his eyes were full of tears as he looked down at his beautiful new born daughter.

"she really is. she looked just like you. her cute little nose and those long eyelashes." harry said. smiling widely while holding the tiny girl in his hands.

"we should call her harmony, that means melody." draco blushed as he said it.

harry cooed. he loved draco, and harmony, his new baby.

the thing was, draco was his melody, and together they made harmony...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 6.5K 95
This is a Harry Potter Instagram story. This story is still in progress so I will continue to update it. I will try to update everyday. Ships: Drarr...
64.5K 882 23
To satisfy the thirst of Drarry shippers! Most of this is fluff and angst, and there's a little bit of some attempted smut near the middle. [HIGHEST...
390K 9.7K 20
Some headcanons and oneshots regarding Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy (Drarry).
757K 22.5K 59
Drarry Oneshots (ive put all the sequels directly after the original) Comment ideas for chapters! Once the book is done the one with the most votes w...