♥ Water Girl ♥

By Delulu_Lulu

Sequel to "Blood Girl" ♡You remember said immature girl previously, right? Well that girl has grown up and i... More

Chapter 1: All Hands On Deck!
Chapter 2: In My Feelings
Chapter 3: Merry Christmas
Chapter 4: The Fear
Chapter 5: The Assassin
Chapter 6: The Real Me
Chapter 7: First Mission
Chapter 8: Letters
Chapter 9: All Lost
Chapter 10: Kana Senpai
Chapter 11: The High, Deep Blue Sky
Chapter 12
Chapter 14: The Dream
Chapter 15: Vacation!.. Or so I thought
Chapter 17: Blackout
Chapter 18: We Good
Chapter 19: The Elevator
Chapter 20: Heroes
Chapter 21: Migraines
Chapter 22: Saved By The...
Chapter 23: Damage
Chapter 24: So Silly?
Chapter 25: He Knows
Chapter 26: Charades, Money, and Pizza Rolls
Chapter 27: No hexing, no cursing, and no poxing
Chapter 28: Baby Got Back
Chapter 29: Wet Dreamz
Chapter 30: Sunday Rain
Chapter 31: Decisions
Chapter 32: Flashbacks
Chapter 33: Your Greatest Fear
Chapter 34: If Anyone Is Safe
A/N: Is This Really The End?

Chapter 16: Jus' Cuz

23 2 0
By Delulu_Lulu

(3rd person POV)

Todoroki let's out another exasperated sigh as he gets more threats from the explosive blond, demanding that he wants a rematch. 

"There is no way in hell I'm letting you beat me again, half 'n half bastard!" Bakugo booms, struggling to get out of Kirishima's grip. "You can't just appear out of nowhere and show me up!" 

"Um..." The female announcer speaks quietly, deathly afraid of the situation in front of her. "We have another person waiting-" 

"SHUT UP, I'M GOING AGAIN!" 

"Everyone, please stop!" Iida cries, rushing in to stand between the two, not wanting a fight to break out. "You're going to make the world think that UA is full of degenerates!" 

"Calm down, man," Kirishima says, wrapping his arms around Bakugo even tighter. "You can go again, soon." 

"Let go of me, shitty-hair!" Bakugo yells, reaching out to grab Todoroki's collar, but Midoriya grabs his arm just in time. 

"Please Kacchan!" He's frantic trying to get his childhood friend to back off. 

After a few minutes the boy manage to get him to calm down and walk back up to regroup with the others. That is until Yaoyorozu grabs ahold of the railings and yells in disbelief, "OMG! Is that Nakano?!" 

Hearing the name, everyone whips around to the arena to see if what Yaoyorozu says is true. Their eyes widen as they see the familiar brown black hair and striking blue eyes. 

Midoriya fiddles with his fingers hearing another name of his classmate and the others questioning why Azusa is here. Well, at least he doesn't have to tell them himself. 

She raises her hands in front of her, cracks her knuckles and rotates her neck, no doubt focusing on demolishing each and every one of those robots. 

"Ready?" The announcer asks, flashing her a bright smile as she walks over to the left. Azusa gives her a grin and a thumbs up, signaling that she's ready. "The villain course has been reset," announces the lady, standing behind her. "Ready... GO!" 

The announcer signals it's her turn to begin. 

It all happens so fast, Azusa pulls water out of the fountain, and shoots icy projectiles, some of the robots get stabbed, but the rest of them break the icicles in mid-air. Azusa grabs the rest with two water tentacles, reaching out far like a giant hand, and she clashes them together and then slams them into a nearby pond below.

The splashed pond water freezes around them, the robots break free. 

Azusa pushes them over with a wave of water. They fall down and more of them broken. The water from the pond bands and criss-crosses around her. She shoots the coiling bands at the remainder robots, blasting them into oblivion.   

"W-WOW," The young lady heavily stutters. "She absolutely nailed it! Our latest competitor has completed the course within 11 seconds, taking first place!" The bursts into cheers and applauds. 

As for Class 1-A... the class was too stunned to speak. Although familiar with their classmate's impressive skills, they just stand there in utter silence. "Just great..." Azusa says, nervously. "I am definitely going to receive some phone calls later..."  

She looks out into the area where she had flung the robots and then accidentally spots a tuff of green hair. "Did you see that? Did you see what I did?! I totally rocked!" Azusa calls out, waving frantically and punching her fists in the air. 

For a quick second, her eyes glance over next to him and spot her whole class. "HIIIIIIIII!!!!" She waves even more, immediately rushes over to the railings, but before she goes over the announcer lady gives her something. She grabs ahold of them after she jumped up to the top. "Hi, Azusa-chan." Midoriya says. "Did that lady give you money?" 

Azusa looks down at her hand, "Oh, nah, she just slipped me her phone number, but I guess the money came free with it." She tucks it away in her pocket. 

Azusa climbs over the railings and gives her a hug. She's roughly grabbed away 3 seconds to early. "FISH STICKS!" Bakugo screams, his face morphing into a sneer. 

Azusa gives Bakugo a sweet forced close eyed smile. 

"You were only 4 seconds and 16 milliseconds ahead of my record!" He jabs his finger harshly into her chest, repeatedly. "So don't go think you're any special!" Azusa grabs ahold of his hand and puts it to his side and replies, "Okay," 

"And, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" 

Azusa gives him another smile, completely unfazed from his tone. "Not here for you, obviously. And no offense, but school breaks are the only time I get away from your crazy ass." 

He's about to yell at her again when another voice interrupts them. "Hey, Azusa!" Kirishima joggs down the stairs to where she is and loops his arms around her waist, picking her up off the ground a bit in a hug. "Wassup, strawberry." Azusa giggles, ruffling his hair as she's gently put back down. "You were awesome out there!" He says. 

"Thank you, strawberry. It's good to see you-to see everyone. But what are you all doing here?" Azusa asks.

"Bakugo was invited for his performance at the Sports Festival and I just tagged along with him," Kirishima explains, grinning as he wraps an arm around his friend, only for Bakugo to shove him off, scowling. "What about you, Azusa? What brings you to I-Island?" 

She hesitates trying to come up with another explanation, other than that she came with All Might. "Actually, I don't know. Neither do I know what's good for me. You see, I eat like two bowls of fruit loops a day, so-" She gets off by a voice. 

"AZU-CHAN!" She's surprised it isn't 'Azu-nyan'.

Uraraka starts running down the stairs to her, the rest of the group following behind. "I can't believe you're here too!" Azusa and Uraraka continues to hug and make small talk as she explains the the other girls are here too because Yaoyorozu received an invitation here. Except for Ashido and Hagakure. 

"I come from a long line of heroes," Iida states, waving his stiff arms. "It was expected that w were invited here. However, my family is busy, so it is just me." 

"And as for me," Azusa's eyes widen at the familiar monotone voice. She tilts her head and locks eyes with pair of heterochromatic ones as he walks down the steps. "My father was invited, but since he was engaged with hero duties, I was asked to represent him."

"'Sup, bruh." Azusa gives him the classic head nod. 

"Nice seeing you here, Nakano." Todoroki gives her a soft smile.

"Oh, yeah, you never said why you were here, Azusa. Neither did you, Deku." Uraraka points out. Azusa and Midoriya exchange looks, not knowing how to reply, that is until Melissa steps in. "Azusa here, is a close friend of mine. I invited her to the island for the expo and since she had an extra ticket, she decided to bring Deku as her plus one."

Azusa gives a thanks to Melissa then whispers in her ear, "Technically we're cousins." Melissa's smile is replaced with a confusion look, Azusa wanders away as Melissa turns to her. "Wait, what?"  

"Miss Fantasia." Everyone's attention is turned to the new voice. A little boy stands in front of her. "I saw in you in the Sports Festival and I thought you were amazing." This makes Azusa smile because he's probably the first person that's talked about her in the festival without bringing up her mental breakdown on national TV. 

"Will you sign my journal?"

"Okay, sure." Azusa kneels down and the little boys hands her the notebook and the pen. Azusa scribbles down her name then messes up. "Aw, shit-I mean, shoot, sorry. Do I sign my actual name or just my hero name?" She asks to no one in particular. 

"You're hero name, dumbass." Bakugo answers.

Azusa writes down the name before scratching it out. "Damn it-sorry! Dang it. I spelled it wrong." She writes out another one before pausing, "Do you want it in English or Japanese-?" 

"Just give him the damn autograph!" 

"Okay, okay. Sorry, sorry." Azusa finally and correctly writes down the autograph and the little boy thanks her and skips off, Bakugo catches a glimpse of the page seeing that she wrote it in English and Japanese.

すてきな一日を! -ウォーターヒーロー:ファンタジア

Have a great day! - Water Hero: Fantasia

"This bitch." 

________________________________________________

"Today the I-Expo will be closing at 6 pm. Thank you for coming." 

They spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the island; observing the support items that are displayed to the public, meeting and talking to some of the pro heroes, and Azusa mostly spent her time begging for Melissa to take her to see Mirko since she overhead that she was here. 

"So, you're telling me that Denki and Mineta are on this island?" Azusa asks, trying to grasp the fact that more of her classmates are here. When she heard the name Mineta, she threatened that she was going to jump into the ocean and swim back to Japan. 

They thought she was joking...

"Yep." Yaoyorozu confirms, nodding. "The cafe needed more staff, so they applied as waiters, taking advantage of the fact that it was a free trip to the island." 

"I feel bad for all the poor girls that have to deal with these two perverts." Jiro let's out a sigh. "They already tried hitting on Melissa earlier." 

"Ugh," Azusa looks at the time before exclaiming. "Oh, I have to go to the lab."

"Oh, you work there?" Uraraka asks.

"No." Azusa shakes her head. "I have to get there before the big guy kicks me out again." 

"Big guy? Like security? Or the boss?" Midoriya questions, fearing for her. 

Azusa gives him a skeptical look, "What? No! Stanley. The big guy that works at the front desk. Or as I like to call him, Big Mouth Stanley." She starts to grab her stuff, standing up from the chair before Iida stops her. 

"Wait, Nakano. I heard there will be a few pro heroes attending tonight's event. It's crucial that we don't tarnish U.A.'s reputation. We'll change into formal clothes and go as a group. Everybody meet in Lobby Seven of the Central Tower at 6:35 pm, sharp. Don't you dare be late. I'll contact Todoroki and Bakugo and pass on the information. Thank you. You're dismissed." 

And with that, their Class Rep takes off, speeding away. Leaving a trail of steam from his engines. 

"Alright guys, I'll see you later." Azusa puts her bag over her shoulder. Then she calls out to Iida, "Don't worry, Sonic! I won't tarnish Class 1-A's reputation!" She starts walking away backwards, then clashes into somebody's chair. "I am so sorry." She quickly puts back the utensils that she dropped. 

"We're screwed." Mineta and Kaminari say at the same time.

____________________________________________

Azusa's POV

I stand in the mirror, carefully inspecting my dress. It's a off shoulder, floofy, long lavender colored dress. The top half clings to my chest as a tight bow in the back acts a a corset, I look beautiful in it, and I feel beautiful in it, but it just isn't me. 

My hair is out and wild, but at the same time it's styled with flowers on the side. 

I twist and turn, and I even spin but my heart hammers for the night that lies ahead for me. I hear a knock at the door, "Azusa? How does the dress fit?" 

"Good..." I reply, still staring at my reflection, the door opens to reveal Melissa fully dressed and prepared. I have to blink and do a few double takes, since she doesn't look anything like she did before. I raise my eyebrows, "Wow, you look good. And I mean, good."  

"Thanks," she flashes me a smile. "You look..." She gestures at me, "breathtaking."

I give her a smile. "Do you want me to do your makeup?" She asks. I nod. "I also have the perfect shoes for you." 

______________________________________________________

Melissa is an amazing cousin. I told her what Mr-well, Uncle Shields told me about being brothers with my father and then it led to me telling her things I never even told anyone. She even let me have one of her inventions. 

She thought I'd be the perfect person to have them. Even though they're robotic... they're waterproof! I don't use a lot of tools and gadgets because of my quirk, but this... this is just awesome.  

Melissa's eyes flick to the clock on the wall. "Oh! I didn't realize the time! We're supposed to meet your class in ten minutes! Come on, we should get going." 

I watch her start to sprint to the door. "Um, Melissa?" I interrupt her panicked state. "I still need some shoes." I look down at my bare feet, wiggling my toes. 

Melissa hurries to her closet. I look at myself one more time in the mirror, straightening my posture. 'Remember Azusa, you're a bad bitch, nobody can kill you.'

"Here these will go perfect with your dress." Melissa holds up a pair of light purple 6 inch stilettos. 

"One question; can I run in those? Eh, you know what, I'ma make it work." 

(Basically what she's wearing)

(3rd person POV)

The clock strikes 6:35 and the class starts thinking Azusa won't come at all. Just then an elevator opens, pulling their attention to catch the slightest glimpse of her in that dress, and oh-

"Sorry we're late, everyone." Melissa says, running out, smiling as she waves at everyone. Azusa prances out of the elevator, stating, "The queen has arrived, bitches." She literally is wearing 6 inch stilettos, and not even a single stumble has taken place. 

"Wow Azusa you look gorgeous."  Uraraka says.

"Yeah." Jiro agrees.

"I know-I mean, thanks!" Azusa replies. 

"Oh, Azusa, you look beautiful." Yaoyorozu covers her mouth as her eyes sparkle. 

Kaminari leans towards her in a flirtatious voice, "She might actually be the hottest girl at this gala tonight." Azusa is just eating up all the compliments. 

"Wow, in that dress you can actually see the size of her-" Mineta practically drooled before Jiro slaps in on the back. "What do you think, Deku?" Uraraka nudges him with her elbow, breaking him out of a trance. 

"Um, I-" He starts to panic a bit, trying to find the words to describe her. "Azusa-chan, you look really pretty." 

"Thank you, good sir." Azusa says, she smiles. 'I wonder what this night has planned for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
23.6K 446 40
Your past comes back to haunt you when your idiot brother is arrested, yet again. Somehow unknowingly leaving you under the protection of a cop you c...
55.9K 1.4K 69
She was the mysterious and unknown girl and he the boy that liked to unravel secrets, could I make it more obvious? But both end up getting to know...
74.2K 2.1K 18
With Yue's death fresh on the minds of the GAang, they struggle to come to terms with the hand they've been dealt, and the ways that they have to han...