How The Hell Did I End Up In...

By abj_stylan

Jannie is an 18 year old girl who always finds herself in some pretty sexual situations, but pretty soon she... More

How The Hell Did I End Up In This Orgy!!!! (One Direction Fanfic)
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapte 9
not a chapter
Chapter 11

chapter 10

3.9K 6 0
By abj_stylan

I woke up in Niall's arms and didn't want to move until I realized today was my last day in London. "Urggg!" I groaned as I bit Niall softly to wake him up. He woke up " What's wrong?" he said with a smirk. "Today's my last day in London!" I screamed.

" What? I thought you lived here! I am not ready for this! Don't you think this is something you tell somebody a little sooner?!" I laughed and kissed his nose before hopping out the bed. I slid on a green zebra striped thong and a leopard behind the neck tie dress.

"You are so beautiful!" He said coming up behind. I smiled as he kissed my neck. I turned around and kissed him with force and it was getting pretty heated until he smirked into the kiss. "What?" I asked. "We better go tell the boys you have to leave today so we can say goodbye." He replied.

*********** Authors Note********

Sorry for the short ass chapter I have school to attend love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
742K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
137K 15.7K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...