chapter 5

I woke up with a huge headache.

Zayn's arms were wrapped around me but I was hungry so I was gonna get food. I got up and realised I was naked so I pulled on my thong and Zayn's shirt. Zayn was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him he looked so peaceful.

I walked out and slowly closed his door.

I felt hot breathe on my neck and turned to see a curly haired guy mind raping me.

"Um, you having fun there curly?" I said smirking.

" Oh , um yeah. So how the hell did Zayn end up leaving with you?" he said cheekily.

I replied with a roll of the eyes and went to find food. I'm a hungry person!

He follows me into the kitchen and before I knew it I was on the counter. He put me up there and started eyeing me hungrily.

I decided to be a tease and started kissing his neck until I bit him softly and he moaned.

"I'm hungry." I whispered. This got him exited. "For what?" he replied in a sexy voice.

" Food." I laughed an pushed him away jumping off the counter.

"Well you know I'm known to be some what of a good cook." He said. Just then I realised he was naked and just standing in the kitchen with me.

" Well you know your some what of a loonatic if you think I'm gonna let you cook my food looking like that." I replied sarcastically.

He looked down realizing he was naked and put up a hand signaling for me to "wait there".

I chuckled and decided to wait since I was getting free food.

I started to look around the kitchen I bent down to look in the fridge for something when I heard a voice from behind me and of course it was the curly haired boy and of course I was bending down with a thong on.

"Oh my gosh this is just perfect. Your a thirty nine." He said chuckling. I gave him a questioning look but he just waved it off.

He was now wearing boxers but honestly his member was quite nice.;)

****Harry's pov*****

When I woke up she was jus standing in the hall like an all you can eat buffet, and now I'm cooking he breakfast. Her hair fell perfectly over her shoulders and her beautiful brown eyes made me wanna please her in so many ways.

I honestly don't know how I didn't spot her at the club last night before Zayn got his hands on her. Maybe I could just you know.... Take Her!!!

I finished cooking her pancakes and eggs and fixed her some tea. I feel nervous around her. Like I had never flirted with anyone and she was a first , but she wasn't I just couldn't be myself around her.

" So let me properly introduce myself. I'm Harry and you are?" I asked.

"I'm Jannie." she replied cheerily. I once again started looking at her body and I wanted to cover it in whip cream and lick it off.

"Damn!" I mistakenly said out loud. She laughed and got up and started walking over to me.

She started palming me through my boxers and I moaned. It felt so good.

I was done man I was just done. I grabbed he thighs so she was straddling me and brought into a kiss that was full of lust. I sat her on the counter and laid her back.

I pulled down her thong and started licking her at a rapid pace.

*****Jannies pov******

Harry's tongue felt so good moving rapidly against my clit. I knew I was probably gonna wake someone up with my moans. I was gonna cum any second.

" Oh Harry Uh I'm gonna cum!" I screamed.

Just as I came into Harry's mouth Zayn and three other boys came out to see the show.

I saw disappointment in Zayn's eyes but the other three were just staring at me with hunger god what is with this group.

Harry stood up and licked his lips. " So, who wants breakfast?" he said picking up his spatula and returning to the stove. Before he could even finish the sentence all the other boys' hands shot up their eyes never leaving my body.

*****Authors Note******

So how's the story going. I am just writing non stop its so fun any who so yeah y'all peeps need to like vote and what not ill be updating again after school today so peace.