Chapter 4

Liam s Pov

I saw Zayn leave with that girl so I officially have no chance, but damage was so stunning I just wanted to cover her in ice cream and lick it off of her(with my penis) ;)!!!

Jannies pov

We got to Zayns hotel and it was huge!

"Okay you don't live here alone!" I say astonished.

"Nah my four friends stay here too."

He says plopping down on the couch."So .... What now?" I ask sitting on the ground.

"You hungry?" he asks.

"Eww no I don't eat." I say sarcastically.

"Oh , so your one of those girls." he says rolling his eyes.

"Nah, I'm just fucking with you! FOOD!!!" I yell searching for the kitchen.

He laughs then gets up to show me to the kitchen where I find nutella fries and soda.

"Xbox?" I ask curiously. He nods hid head. I grow a huge smile. " Black Ops 2" I ask. He nods and I hand him the tray I was holding an pat his head. "onward!" I scream. He shows me to the game room where I find beer and Black ops. We were playing zombies for about an hour an I was so much better than him just hoping that one of his roommates had skills. I got bored so I stood up and turned off the Xbox.

"Hey I was just getting good." He shunned. "No you Weren't." I teased. I walked over to the chair he was sitting in and sat on him with one leg on either side of him.

"Let's play another game." I say seductively. "Like what?" he says his hot breath Horton My ear making me get goosebumps. "HIDE AND SEEK!!" I scream making him jump.

I laugh and run and hide in a closet.

I hear him begin to look for me as I hold my breathe so he won't hear. I slowly start to take off my dress in the closet. I get it off just in time for him to open the door.

His jaw drops and I walk forward and bring him into a long lingering kiss. He picks me up so I'm straddling him and carries me to what I'm guessing is his room and throws me on the bed.

I bite my lip as I watch him take off his shirt and then pants and climb on top of me. He reaches behind me and undies my bra with no effort.

He starts kissing down my neck and down my torso till he gets to the hem of my thong. Before pulling down my thong he reaches behind me and grabs my bum making my let out a soft moan. " Your a thirty nine!" He says with a smirk. I look at him confused he chuckles but I question no further because he was beginning to pull down my thong.

He licks m slit slightly before becoming a freggin animal and attacking my clit. It felt amazing!!!

His tongue was so fast. My moans were getting louder by the second. "Oh Z-Zayn! Uh Faster!"

That must have exited him because he stood up and shoved his full length in me. I moaned so loud the neighbors damn sure knew his name.

Soon I was close and you know I don't know why but Zayn needed to know this. " Oh Zayn I'm So Close!" "Me too!"

"Oh Jannie!" I chuckled at the sound of My name and then we let out our juices at the same damn time!