chapter 6

I hopped off the counter and slid m thong back on.

I sat on one of the bar stools and patted the seat next to me to get company. After a huge argument about who needed the seat more a brown headed boy came and sat with me. Then Zayn walked up to Harry and started yelling at him.

"What the hello man!" He yells. "What?" Harry asked confused.

"Um you were just making a buffet out of Jannie in the kitchen!"

He replied.

"What you never called dibs!" Harry yelled flipping another pancake.

"Yeah I kinda thought that was implied when I brought her home!" He yelled back.

"Well none of you can have her because I call dibs!" the brown headed one beside me screams. "By the way I'm Louis." he said with a wink.

"I'm Jannie." I replied.

Just then all the boys go into a full on cat fight over who has dibs.

" I have an idea!" I scream shirt on them all up. " Whoever lasts the most rounds on zombies can have dibs!" I say exited to see who has skills.

They all look at me confused." On black ops!" I explain. They continue to look confused so I just wave it off. " Well then none of y'all can have dibs at the moment because I need to head back to my hotel and take a shower."

"You can use my shower!" Harry says cheekily. "Nah she can use mine." yells the blonde one.

I shake my head "No I need clothes." I say. "So yeah y'all have fun fighting over someone who's not here." I say grabbing my dress and bra and changing in front of them all. Their jaws dropped at the sight and I grabbed my bag.

I gave them each a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye before leaving.

*******

Back at my hotel I took a shower and shaved my legs. I would probably go out again tonight easing that I didn't have those guy's numbers.

Just when I got out I heard a knock at the door. I decided not to put clothes on since I didn't know anyone here. I wrapped a towel around myself and opened the door.

It was Harry!!!