Beyond love

By Blue_moon_luv

Once in a lifetime, we meet someone who change our life completely.... What if that one person is someone who... More

Wish granted day💫
First Meet✨
Those glimpse💙
His comfort zone🥰
New beginnings 🌟
Unexpected 🤩
Blooming bond💐
Clinging to you❣️
Embracing her🎀
Dwelling in love💜
Playing with fire🔥
Business contest🎊
The celebration🎉
The Proposal evening😍
Shattered dreams💔
His past🍁
First love💌
Worst nightmare⚡
Heading to a disaster💥
Uncertainty 😇
Moving forward🪄
Chaotic Emotions🥀
Misfortune 😓
Hero back🔥
Falling intensely💞
Gently Bullying her😻
Coffee date☕
Fondness overloaded♥️
College Fest🎈
College Fest 2💃🏼
Bangalore to Coimbatore💚
Enchanting love💝
Function mode on🌸
Truth or dare🍾
In seventh heaven💖
Karthik - Pooja wedding 👫
High on love💙💜
In a stew🤕
Will you cross the skies?💘
Apple of my eye❤️
High on love 2💜💙
Over the moon🌜
Knowing better💟
Epitome of love💓
Paradise on earth😘
Amritha - Vijay wedding👩‍❤️‍👨
For her💙
My lifeline💗
Her feelings❗
Surprise for him🎁
My Golden spring🌷
I belong to you💜
Strictly mine‼️
His rage😈
My First and Last ❣️
Bound to be yours💞
Sidharth - Kavya wedding👫
Hero's constraints 👑
To love and to be loved💝
Love, Love and Love only❤️
Prayers answered💙💫
Epilogue💜
Author's note💙

Life at coimbatore🌌

1.5K 153 7
By Blue_moon_luv

The call got disconnected... Dhiya and Arjun were standing near Tharun... He returned Dhiya's mobile and took out his mobile... He had many missed calls from his mom, Karthik and Pooja...

He dialled to Karthik,

Tharun: Ennaku kekala... Enna sonna...

Karthik: Mild attack dhan... Seekiram va...

Tharun: Mmm... Amma va pathuko... Vandhuren...

He started to move to his room and they followed... He looked nervous as well as silent...

Tharun sat in the sofa and was checking for immediate flight... Dhiya started to pack his belongings for him...

Tharun: Dhiya... Ticket potuten indigo la... En car mattum Bangalore la...

Dhiya: I will take care... Nee kelambu...

Arjun drived to drop him in the airport... Tharun was getting continuous calls from his relatives and friends... Everytime his mobile rings or vibrates, his heart shaked...

He got calls from Jeevitha too but he didn't attend her call because he knows well if he hear her voice, he will seek for her emotional support which is about 9000km far away from him...

At early morning, he reached Coimbatore and hurried to the hospital... He went straight to the block and saw his mom's eyes swelled... His mom hugged him tightly...

Tharun: Onnula Amma...

Tharun's mom: Ulla poi paru Tharun...

He entered inside and he saw his dad... Karthik arrived seeing Tharun and took him to his room...

Tharun: Ennachu Karthik...

Karthik: Problem illa nalla irukanga.. Munnadi irunthe cardiac problem irunthuruku pola...

Tharun: Yen namaku therila...

Karthik: Sila per case la apdi than... Onnum agathu Amma kuda iru...

He nodded and went and sat near his mom,

Tharun: Bayapdathinga Amma...

Later, he made his mom eat and made her sleep in the visitors room... Pooja came to the hospital,

Pooja (holding his cheeks): Onnula... Appa ku Age aagudhula ithu normal... Bayapdatha...

Tharun: Baby ah vitutu thaniya vandhuruka...

Pooja: Thungitu irukah... Unna paka dhan vandhen...

Tharun hugged her and few drops of tears touched the floor...

Pooja (patting him): Sari aagidum... Bayapdatha...

Tharun: Edhuvum maraikama Sollunga...

Pooja: Maraikalam matom ithula... Strong ah iru... Ne break aana Amma va affect pannum athu...

Tharun: Mmm...

She left the hospital soon... Tharun was getting continuous calls from Jeevitha and he gathered some courage to attend her call after his sister's hug,

Jeevitha: Tharun... Hospital la dhan irukiyah?

Tharun: Mmm...

Jeevitha: Appa ku onnume agathu... Dhairiyam ah iru...

Tharun: Sari...

Jeevitha: Na kelambi vara pathutu iruken Tharun.... Nee break Agatha... Everything will be fine... Trust me...

Tharun: Nee vara venam inum few months dhan iruku... I will manage Karthik Pooja lam irukanga...

Jeevitha: Sari aagidum... Nee break agatha... Amma va nallah pathuko...

Tharun: Mmm...

Tharun hung up the call soon... After two days, his dad was shifted to normal ward,

Tharun: Appa.. Ungaluku onnum ila...

Tharun's dad (Smiling): Avasarama vara vechuten ah...

Tharun: Athelam illa pa...

His dad took Tharun's hand and placed in his chest... Tharun sat near him and didn't leave his dad's hand at all...

After couple of days, the discharging formalities were done... Tharun and dev entered the doctors room and saw karthik and chief doctor,

Karthik: Very mild attack... Echo test pathathula heart la block iruku...

Tharun remained silent...

Chief doctor: Konjam critical dhan... Neraya stress la irupanga pola... Medicines edukanum regular ah... Nalla rest venum... And few months la oru minor surgery pananum need iruntha...

Tharun: Surgery...

Karthik: Medicines regular ah eduthu rest eduthaah dhan theriyum surgery venuma venamanu...

Chief doctor: Romba careful ah irunga... Entha stress um ilama pathukonga oru six months ku... Neenga ore paiyan la... Mudinja koodaye irunthu pathukonga happy ah...

Tharun nodded and took his dad to the home... Dev made his dad to sit in the chair gently... Tharun was looking at the reports and medicines...

Tharun: Appa semayah rest edukanum... Solratha Kekanum seta pannakudathu...

Tharun's dad nodded, smiling looking at his son's care...

He received a call from Jeevitha and both of them were talking for an hour...

At night, Karthik arrived to his home... Karthik, dev and Tharun went to the terrace...

Dev: Romba bayandhutiyah...

Tharun: Mmm...

Karthik: Ivan moonja anga pakave mudila... Kastama irunthuchu....

Tharun: Jeevitha konjam naal ku Appa kuda iruka sonnah... Athanala Business um paathukitu Work from home pathutu coimbatore la iruka poren...

Karthik: Correct... Appa ku nee kandipa theva ipo...

After a week, while having breakfast,

Tharun's dad: Epo Bangalore pora Tharun...

Tharun: Bangalore pogala coimbatore dhan konjam naal ku...

Tharun's dad: Athelam illa Amma pathukuvaah.. Nee poi velaya paru...

Tharun: Inga irunthe wfh la paka poren... Innaiku night Bangalore poitu nalaiku vandhuruven office la soltu...

He took his essentials from bangalore and reached coimbatore in his car... From the next day, he made his dad sit in the living room upstairs and he sat beside him, working with his laptop... He frequently checked whether his dad takes his medicines properly and had an eye on him...

Two week passed and he was in full stress staying in home...He felt very lonely and bored as he didn't have any friends there... At night, Jeevitha video called Tharun... He attended the call with excitement,

Tharun: Sollu di...

Jeevitha: Enga iruka.?

Tharun: Room la.. thungaporen...

Jeevitha: Amma Appa room la thungu... Daily morning Kovil kutitu po neeye... Nallah pathuko...

Tharun was already in stress and expected a happy talk with her but he lost his temper hearing the same dialogue from her everyday...

Tharun (shouting): Jeevitha na Ellame panitu dhan iruken... Morning 6am to 7.30am Kovil kutitu poren... 8 maniku andha uncle varuvanga business work pakanum Appa kita ketu.... 10am to 7pm IBM.... Athuku aprom Appa office poitu 10pm varuven... Alternative Weekends fullah photoshoot... Ithula unkita pesa late night vara mulikiren.... Ithukumela enna dhan seiya mudiyum... Thungurathum avanga kuda poi thunguna unkita na epo dhan pesa.... Na enna chinna paiyan ah Amma Appa kuda thunga...

Jeevitha: Sari sari tension Agatha...

Tharun: Matha elarayum pathi yosi... Enna pathi Mattum yosikatha... Nee ooruku ponathula irunthe paithiyam pidicha madhri iruken... Oru nimisham freeya irunthah kuda en thoughts ennaya haunt pannuthu...

Jeevitha: Sorry kannah... Purithu...

Tharun: Ennaku ipove unkuda irukanum pola iruku Jeevitha...

Jeevitha: Enakum... Vandhurava kelambi...

Tharun: Virtual ah aachu va di Inga...

Jeevitha: Uruga vaikatha Tharun... Naanum paavam...

Tharun: Kooda porandhavanga yarathu irunthurunthah Nala irundhurukum...

Jeevitha (baby tone): Na venumna thangatchi ah irukava unaku...

Tharun: Na venumna unnaya konnutu jail ku poidava...

Tharun heard his mom calling and so he went down, hanging her call...

Tharun: Enna ma kuptinga...

Tharun's dad: Na dhan vara sonnen...

Tharun: Sollunga appa...

Tharun's dad: Trip polama engayachu oru 4days ku... Paavam ah iruku nee vela pakurathu pakaa...

Tharun: Athelam onnum illa... Thalaivar ku trip enga poganum solunga poiduvom...

Tharun's mom and dad laughed hearing his slang...

Tharun's dad: Anaikatti resort polama...

Tharun: Done...

He moved upstairs and locked his room... He rushed dialling her again but she didn't pick the call... He felt like shouting out of frustration...

Tharun's mom and dad were discussing,

Tharun's mom: Tharun evalo Chamathu pathingala...

Tharun's dad: Ama Ennake paka kastama iruku... Freeya irukura madhri iruntha kuda edhachu senju busy ah vechukuran avane...

Tharun's mom: Ama... Velaya vitru da nu sonnah keka matran...

Tharun's dad: Na sari aanathum Avan ishtathuku vitranum... Business romba down aagitu iruka time la ipdi agiruchu Ennaku... En paiyan ku naane kastatha kudukren....

Anaikatti Resort

In a week, Tharun and his parents reached the resort they usually go when he was young... The resort didn't excite Tharun anymore but he acted like he was excited... He felt very bored without his friends and cousins... He was wandering behind his mother the whole day....

Next day, he was taking photos and walking alone near the swimming pool... His parents felt very bad seeing him wandering alone.... While dinner,

Tharun's dad: Siblings yarum ilanu feel panriyah Tharun...

Tharun (comforting his parents): Cha cha.. yaru sanda potutu irukathu daily... Ithu dhan mass... Raja madhri iruken...

He received a call from Jeevitha and he moved to the swimming pool without finishing the dinner...

Jeevitha: Tharun.. Tharun... Tharun....

Tharun: Sollu sollu...

Jeevitha: Nee jolly ah irukiyah...

Tharun: Semma jolly ah iruken... Enna matter...

Jeevitha: Apo super... onnu solava... Ennaya intern mudichutu Ingaye continue pana solitanga... Athanala three more months ku extend...

Tharun (before she complete): Kondruven di... Nee enna sollavara nu purithu... Mariyathaya vandhu seru intern mudinjathum....

Jeevitha (baby tone): Ila Tharun athuvandhu...

Tharun: Nee evlo periya dramaqueen nu enaku theriyum... Un parents nambuvanga un drama va... Enta nadakathu....

Jeevitha: Oruka Kellu kannah...

Tharun (raising his voice): Unna force panni yen dha anupchom nu feel pana vechuratha pls...

He hung up the call and returned to his room... He was scolding her in his head,

Tharun (looking at mirror): Ivala poga vitrukave kudathu... Thappu panita Tharun... Assault ah inum konjam naal irunthutu varavanu kekraah...

He heard someone knocking his room... He was surprised seeing Karthik and Pooja...

Tharun: Woww... Enna kapatha vandhutingala...

Pooja: Sir ku romba bore adikuthamla...

Tharun: Ammu enga..??

He went to the living room and saw the baby girl with his mom... He sat near the baby and was playing for a while... Dev, Mithra, Varsha, Arjun and Riya too arrived...

Tharun was happy playing with the baby girl, his parents noticed the happiness in his face...

Tharun's dad: Naanga Pooja va kutitu morning kelamburom... Neengalam irunthutu two days la vaanga...

Karthik: Okay mama...

The whole night they played cards and the next morning, his parents and Pooja left the place...

Tharun (sighed): Ipo dhan da mooche vida mudiyuthu...

Dev: Yen...

Tharun: Evalo neram dhan da thaniya irupen company ilama... But Namma nalaiku morning kelambidalam... Vela iruku...

They went for a long drive and had fun, eating and taking pictures... At night, while playing cards... Tharun received a call from Jeevitha,

Jeevitha: Baby...

Tharun (still playing): Sollu di... Anything important?

Jeevitha: Ohh apo na important ila.. game dhan important...

Tharun: Ama... Saptiya, thunguniyah thane kepa... Edho enkuda game vilada vara madhri pesra... ( Flirty tone)..

Jeevitha: Ok text panren... Bye...

He was concentrating on the game and he finally won the bet with Dev... While having dinner, Karthik got a call from Jeevitha,

Karthik: Tharun.. unna Jeevitha phone paka sonnah...

Tharun: Ennavam...

Karthik: Edho game vilada kupduraah da unna...

Tharun was embarassed and everyone were laughing... He washed his hands and saw her text,

" Let's play _irty"

Tharun dialled her and she declined his call...

Tharun: Na room ku poren... Neengalam saptu thungunga... Bye...

Karthik: Ivan pavamnu vandha nammala vitutu poran...

Varsha: Vidunga Avan naalum happy ah irukatum...

He locked his room and video called her,

Tharun: Text la enna sonna?? Enna madhri pesa arambichuta...

Jeevitha: Viladalamnu sonnen... Purilaya...

Tharun: Okay vaanga viladalam... Dirty game thane...

Jeevitha: Enna pathaah epdi theriyuthu....

Tharun: Neeyah dha keta... Nee aasa padratha panrathuku thane iruken...

Jeevitha: Panalam apromel... Ennaku oru doubt... Na Goa la kudutha notebook padichela... Apo ne enna nenacha enna pathi... Lusu nu nenachaya...

Tharun: Ipdilam oru ponnu oru paiyana luv pana mudiyuma nu nenachen... Unaku enna first time pathapo enna thonuchu...

Jeevitha: Na unna first pathapoye thonuchu unna Mattum dha last vara na paapenu....

Tharun: Sari nee topic maathadha... Ne va dirty game viladalam...

Both of them were having fun, talking and flirting the whole night... Next morning, Tharun was overwhelmed by her luv and he was happily sleeping during the travel...

He reached his home and went down after refreshing... His dad was talking to his uncle and he sat near his mom, playing...

Uncle: Athukula sir ku kalyanam panratha pathi pesreenga... Chinna paiyan ah irukan Innum...

Tharun: Kalyanama yaruku?

Tharun's mom: Unaku dha ipoye marriage pananumnu Appa nikiraru...

Tharun (Dancing inside): Ennaka... Ama na chinna paiyan illa... Kalyanam thane panikalam....

Tharun's dad: Apo sari ponnu pathuralam...

Tharun: Arrange Marriage ah.. Athu asingam.. luv marriage dhan...

Tharun's dad: Ne luv panathu edhuvum set agalaye... Breakup, one side luv thane...

Tharun looked at his mom...

Tharun's mom: Namma poi pesi kalyanam pannivaikalam...

Tharun's dad: Avan chinna paiyan... Alaga iruka naala ponnunga varanga, avanum luv nu nenachukuraan... Namma luv panomla theriyatha edhu strong, strong ilanu...

Tharun's ego was triggered but he remained silent as his dad is sick...

Uncle: Tharun appa avanuku super ponnu pathachu... Tharun... Un future wife per... Sanjana...!!!!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 835 22
இதயத்தை கொய்த கொலையாளி - பாகம் 2
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...