Paradise on earth😘

After three weeks....

Jeevitha went to Tharun's home around 7 am as she knew his mom and dad usually goes to temple at that time... She saw Karthik and Pooja sitting in the living room,

Pooja: Good morning... Ivalo seekiram vandhuruka... Super ah churidar pottu poo lam vechu...

Karthik: Ama enna special Innaiku...

Jeevitha: Tharun...

Pooja: Ohhh... Tharun kaga poo... Super...

Karthik: Thungitu irukan poi paru...

Jeevitha: Okay Avan Amma Appa vandhaah neenga dhan kuptinga nu solidunga Pooja pls...

Pooja nodded and smiled.... Jeevitha entered his room and locked the door... She saw him sleeping like a baby... He looked so cute and handsome in his black t shirt...

She pulled the bean bag and placed it straight to him and sat comfortably adoring his calm face...

She took few pictures of him and was waiting for him to wake... After few minutes, in the sleepy state, he opened his eyes slowly and seeing her face, he smiled and closed his eyes back... She was adoring his cute dimples and the charm in his eyes....

Jeevitha's mindvoice: Enna ennaya paathu sirichutu inoruka thunguraan...

After two minutes, he opened his eyes again slowly, smiled and closed his eyes back... He repeated it for two more times... Jeevitha was sitting there like an idol, confused...

Jeevitha's mindvoice: Kanavu nu nenachutu irukaano...

Jeevitha: Tharun...

Tharun (opening his eyes): Epavum paathu siripa... Innaiku pesalam seiriyah... Luv yu Jeevitha.... Good morning...

He turned to the other side and slept... Jeevitha went closer to him,

Jeevitha (inside his ears): Happy birthday Tharun...

Tharun (happy): Jeevitha...

Jeevitha: Kanavu illa Tharun... Nijam dhan...

Tharun (smiling): Thank you...

Tharun: Inga enna panra... Room vera lock aagiruku... Appa Amma vandhaah...

Jeevitha: Tension Agatha hero... Pooja Karthik velila dha irukanga... Signal katuvanga... Amma Appa Kovil poirukanga...

Tharun: Vandhadhuku aprom signal katuna enna katalena enna... Nee edhuku vandha adhu sollu...

Jeevitha (happy): Nee endhirkirapo unaku wish pananumnu aasa... Happy birthday...

Tharun: Yarachu birthday wish ipdi panuvangala... Oru hug kuda panna matra...

Jeevitha hugged and kissed his forehead...

Jeevitha: Ama thukathula Enna ipdi sirikira... Indha madhri kanavu vandhuruka already...

Tharun (blushing): Ama... Adikadi... Athanala kanavu nu nenachuten... Thunguratha paka than malli poo lam vechutu vandhaya...

Jeevitha: Good question.... 20minutes la ready aagidu... Namma Kovil porom...

Tharun: Enna order podra madhri iruku... Koviluku porathuna Amma kuda poiruka maten ah... Vera engayachu polam...

Jeevitha: Marudhamalai dhan porom... Kelambu... Na velila wait pandren...

She went and sat with Pooja and Karthik... Tharun arrived to the living room in 15 minutes... Both of them left before his parents came back...