Those glimpse💙

She woke up with a smile on her face. While having her lemon tea, she was thinking whether to believe this guy or not. She wanted to meet him but hesitated to meet in his home. She dialled Tharun, as usual he didn't pick the call.

On other side,

Karthik: Ava ethana maniku da varuva veetuku?

Tharun: Therla.

Karthik: Call panni kelu da.

Tharun: Mmm..

Karthik: Unna madhri oru sidumoonji number ah thedi kandupidichu pesinathuku Ava romba feel panirupa da inneram...

Tharun checked the phone. There appeared three missed calls from Jeevitha. Tharun dialled Jeevitha, she picked the call in first ring.

Tharun: Enga vandhutu iruka?

Jeevitha: Tharun.... Kandipa veetuku varanuma? Namma velila meet.......

Tharun( Before she complete): Location morning eh share paniten.

Jeevitha: Tharun... Enaku konjam bayama iruku.... Namma velila....

Tharun( Before she complete): Unnala Tharun nu Solama pesave mudiyatha?? Location sariya therlana call pannu..

He hung up the call.

Jeevitha realized he wanted her to come home. She stood opposite to her wardrobe and starred for a while.. After few minutes, she took her Black Honda dio and started to his home.. It was more than 20 minutes away from her place.. She dialled him standing in the street, she didn't know the home exactly..

Jeevitha: Tharun... Na un street la dhan iruken.. entha veedu nu therla..

Unknown female voice: Hi Jeevitha... Vandhutiya? Enga iruka?

Jeevitha: Yaru?? Na ABC street la dhan iruken...

Unknown female voice: Wait panunga..velila varen...

Jeevitha saw a girl coming outside a home and waved her.. she then reached there and parked..

Pooja: Hi Jeevitha. I'm pooja, tharun's friend.

Jeevitha: Hi.. indha veedhu dhan ah?

Pooja: Ama...

Both of them entered the living room.
She was searching for Tharun.. Karthik entered from inside..

Karthik: Hi Jeevitha. I'm Tharun's cousin..

Jeevitha: Hi.. tharun enga?

Karthik: Sir mela irukaaru.. konjam nerathula vandhuruvaan...neenga enna sapdhureenga?

Jeevitha: Ila edhuvum venam..

She looked very silent and nervous..

Jeevitha: Vera yarum ilaya veetla?

Pooja: Oh vera yarachu iruntha pesuviya? Engakuda dhan pesa matiya?

Jeevitha: Aio apdi ila. Tharun Amma, Appa lam ilaya Inga?

Karthik: Ila.. ithu tharun house ila..ithu enga family house.. thevapadrapo Mattum yarunalum use panikuvom..

Pooja: Inga neraya photos irukum.. va unaku kaatren..

Pooja took Jeevitha to a room. There were many photos on the wall. Jeevitha started looking Tharun's younger version photos..
By the time, Karthik called pooja from kitchen... Pooja left the room.. As no one was there near Jeevitha, she opened her mobile and captured all Tharun's photos. She felt overjoyed and blushed seeing his photos.

She was looking at herself in a mirror smiling. Suddenly she saw Tharun in the mirror, wearing his buttons, in a wet hair. She blinked and Tharun looked in her eyes in the mirror... After a fraction of second, he smiled like his dimples might hurt... She couldn't come out from those glimpse. Her heart skipped a beat for the first time..