Embracing her🎀

Tharun convinced Jeevitha by making her smile the whole day. Next day, they went to grande island and palolem beach. They almost took pictures everywhere. They were too tired and reached the hotel by 6.30pm. The staffs announced the students that they can go out for shopping nearby and return before 9pm. At 9.10, the attendance will be taken. Everyone left to their room and took rest. Tharun dialled Jeevitha,

Tharun: Oi.. namma velila polam...

Jeevitha: Thaniya va Tharun?

Tharun: Ama.. un friends kuda poganumah? Poganumna po...

Jeevitha: Illa Tharun... namma polam... Epo?

Tharun: Ipo.. Un room iruka corridor end la iruken...

Jeevitha: Room ku vandhurukalamla Tharun... yen call pana??

Tharun: Athu epdi? Matha girls lam irupanga... Inga nikave embarassing ah iruku... Sikiram va velila...

Jeevitha: On the way...

Tharun: Iruka ponungalam ennaya poruki nu nenachupanga di.. va seekiram...

Jeevitha waved him and he saw Jeevitha straight into her eyes... She raised her eyebrows, he signalled to leave.

Jeevitha: Enga porom Tharun?

Tharun: Party..

Jeevitha (looking his eyes): Party ah? Angalam venam...

Tharun: Yen?

Jeevitha: Bayama iruku...

Tharun(holding her hand for the first time): Oru music concert... Polama?

Jeevitha (hands shivering): Polam tharun...

They went to the concert. They ordered food and sat in a table. She loved the place and looked at Tharun.
The music was too loud and they couldn't hear each other.

Jeevitha(Shouting at his ears): It's a dream come true day..

Tharun: What?

He signalled that he couldn't hear. Jeevitha smiled and signalled to enjoy the music. They had pizza and coke. He was only looking at her the whole concert, enjoying the music. He wondered like this girl is stealing his heart day by day. Jeevitha knew he is looking at her and she felt butterflies in her stomach. They left the concert and it was 8.45pm.

Jeevitha (rushing): Tharun.. we are late.. namma seekiram poganum...

Tharun: Oi.. Yaaru enna solla porah? Shopping ponom late nu soliduvom...

Jeevitha: Time ku irukanum namma...

Tharun: Va vera engayachu povom...

Jeevitha: No way Tharun...

Tharun: Pls pls... Beach polam... Just for 20 minutes.

Jeevitha: Viladatha... Namma rendu per Mattum poirukom nu paatha thapah nenapanga elarum...

Tharun: Nenacha nenaikatum... Unma dhan ah? Namma thaniya dhan ah vandhurukom?

Jeevitha: Tharun morning thane beach ponom?

Tharun(in a baby tone) : Ama adhanala dhan kekren... Inoruka polam.. inum konjam memories.....pls ..

Jeevitha (melted): Polam...

They walked to the nearby beach. He got some snacks for her. He was looking at her, that moment felt special for him, being with her in beach.

Tharun: Walk polama? Unaku pidicha madhri?

Jeevitha was in out of the world. She was overjoyed and she felt like telling all her feelings for him.

Jeevitha: Polam...