Home || scomiche.

By Umhithereimawkward

UNEDITED SOON EDITING Scott hoying is no stranger to being the new kid, but what happens when he meets a beau... More

Greedy grassi hesitant hoying.
Sticky Situation.
in for the ride of your life.
This is goodbye...lol psych bitch.
Was it all a game?
Silent treatment.
What a shit show.
Where do we go from here?
Cold feet.
Sweet escapes.
There's nothing like us.
There's no place like home.
THE END.

too close for Comfort.

3.3K 96 41
By Umhithereimawkward

•chapter one•

I rested there glancing at the clear tiny droplets cascading down the windshield. The faint sound of liquid pelting the dark pavement surrounded this otherwise silence. A mixture of the subtle clicking turn signal, and the dragging of the windshield wipers against the smooth transparent glass caused my focus to drift.
Here we go again, another school. Another lonely town. Here's the thing, I'm unfortunately aquatinted to this. This emptiness, I can't ever begin to recall the last time I felt like I honestly belonged.

"Scott? Hello...?"

"Mm? Oh sorry...I spaced."

"I noticed, what's on your mind?" She questioned, shifting her awkward gaze away from the chipped double yellow lines painted on the gravel.

"God mom, It's nothing!"

"I know this is hard for you, bu-" i lifted my palm harshly causing her to immediately cut her sentence short.

"Don't you dare begin to pretend you know exactly how this feels, do you remotely have any idea how utterly awful it feels to be the new kid every six months? I'm a outsider, I always have been and undoubtedly always will be." I stammered letting the anger fester and establish inside my massive frame. How dare she, how dare she claim to relate. This pitiful feeling, this never ending loneliness I've grown oh so acquainted to. As much as it pained me to admit this...I resented her, she cared more about her job then the living breathing Human being she brought into this world.

"I promise, this time it's different." She calmly whispered.

"You've said that more times than I could possibly count." I mumbled, turning my neck to gaze through the nearest window, attempting to study the swiftly passing objects.

"We could finally Settle down, You could have friends...even a boyfriend maybe?"

"What's the fucking point!" I snapped unable to listen to her empty promises that she continued to offer. She didn't reply, she knew deep down there was no point in attempting to convince me otherwise. I would provide every fiber of my being just to finally experience what it felt like to be a family again. Since the Moment my father died she's lost that once beautiful shimmer in her eyes turning cold. the life slowly being utterly destroyed leaving her with nothing, but the mare memory of my father. She became bitter, and distant. leaving all traces of the woman I used to proudly refer to as my mother behind. I wanted that person back, but I guess as time grew I lost faith, that once hopeful child soon realized that we tragically don't always get what we crave most. I quickly realized she was gone, That she'll never truly be the woman who raised me. I slowly drifted off, shutting my eyelids as I rested my figure against the cooling black leather seats.

-•-
Multiple Days past and not a single word from my mother. Not that I particularly minded, it always tended to feel forced and uncomfortable even when she didn't attempt to make conversation. The sound of a obnoxious blaring alarm blasting suddenly woke me, causing me to groan in Annoyance. Glancing at the clock when my eyesight began to adjust, as quickly I saw the time.

"shit." I mumbled.

Swiftly stepping onto the chilling hardwood, I sprinted toward the bathroom, and flicked the light switch upwards. I strolled toward the shower, twisting the faucet, as I impatiently waited for the clear liquid to begin heating . As I stepped in, the steaming hot water began to slip down my spine plummeting toward the ground. Letting the the heat wash over me, I stood there for what seemed like century, but in reality was merely a short amount of time. I finally reached for the faucet twisting it in the opposite direction cutting of the water supply as I stepped back onto the freezing tiled floor. I swiftly Attempted to create a somewhat presentable appearance with the none existent time the clock offered. As I rushed down the massive staircase, into the foyer, I quickly threw on a pair of black hightop converse. Grasping my car keys and phone I Slammed the large stained oak door. stumbling toward my car, swinging open the door, and sliding into the drivers seat, banging my head in the process.

"Motherfu-" I mumbled, suddenly my eyes caught a Narrow glimpse of the time. I swiftly turned the ignition, pulling onto the freshly paved clouded ashfault. Speeding toward the school, arriving way later then I'd care I admit. As I sprinted up the large concrete steps i began to immediately panic. I've lost count on the amount of occasions I've switched schools. You'd care to think as time continues to stammer on, one gets used to this, but unfortunately this bitter overwhelming feeling that comes with the territory never seems to fade. Taking an unsteady massive deep breath I slipped though the giant glass doors into the abandoned halls, glancing around I caught a glimpse of the discrete office sign immediately rushing in that direction. I sprinted toward a large desk that was placed directly alined with the office door.

"Name?" A woman unpleasantly questioned.

"Scott hoying." I replied breathlessly. She handed me a schedule, briefly explaining directions, and other pointless information I didn't care to give a rat's ass about.

"Welcome to Martin high."

Or in other words welcome to hell. I had three short minutes until that bell would begin blaring, these once silent abandoned hallow halls would soon be crowded and cluttered with strangers. I enjoyed it while it lasted, because immediately after that screeching noise irrupted one by one the doors flew open as hundreds of unfamiliar faces swarmed in. I tried to keep my face neutral without a sign of panic, but my mind was traveling a millions miles a minute in every direction. I kept staring at piece Of paper that rested bluntly in my palm, repeating this action multiple occasions, but I couldn't quite allow my mind to focus. A flash of anxiety overcame my frame when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I glanced downward seeing a petite beautiful blonde haired, brown eyed girl lightly smiling back at me.

"You're new aren't you?" She smugly questioned.

"Oh god, Is it that obvious?"

She slightly nodded, with a sympathetic side smile.

"I'm Kirstie." She giggled reaching out her hand.

"Uh...Scott." I replied as I suspiciously shook her hand, I let go causing her to slip the sheet of paper toward her glancing at the information printed. She lightly grasped my palm tugging my frame down the hall.

"Where are we going?"

"To your first class, dumbass." She teased as she continued to force me in her direction. She suddenly came to halt, causing our bodies to collide replacing my schedule back into my palms as she swiftly spun on her heels to face me.

"Welp, here we are...try not to get into to much trouble while I'm gone." She smirked, immediately skipping in the opposite direction. I chuckled lightly, as I slipped into nearest room. I shuffled toward a man who's back was facing my direction. As I awkwardly cleared my throat, causing his focus to shift toward me.

"Let me take a wild guess, and say you're Scott hoying?" He chuckled lightly.

"You'd be correct."

He nodded in response as he shifted his gaze around the room searching for a vacant seat. His Line of sight landed on a desk where a boy's lifeless body laid, the brunette's head resting against the chilling desk. I shuffled over avoiding the undeniable awkward glares I began to receive. As I arrived at my desk, I noticed how steadily his back torso lifted, his breathing calm. Attempting to catch a glimpse of dark haired boy I shifted my frame. His upper torso sprawled across the surface occupying the entire desk didn't quite allow access to his face. I quietly cleared my throat causing him to lift his head and twist his neck in my direction. He shifted his tiny fragile appearing frame till he was directly facing me. He tilted his head to the left, amusement flashing across those gorgeous brown eyes as a light smirk plastered against his olive toned skin. Immediately my breath hitched, he was stunning. His side swept dark brunette hair covered by a black beanie. Everything about him was Angelic. I didn't realize I was staring until I suddenly heard a light chuckle as a smug wide smile grew across the immensely smaller boys skin leading into a subtle lip bite.

"Enjoying the the view?" He smugly whispered following with a once over of my figure leaving me slightly insecure.

"N-no." I shuttered away, He was intimidatingly beautiful, the way he made me undeniably extremely nervous like my heart could burst through my rib cage at any given moment.

"Ouch, that wasn't very nice." He pouted.

"You'll get over it."

"And what if I don't? How ever will you repay me...Oh, I can think of plenty enough ways you could repay me." He replied bitting his lower lip.

Neither of us spoke for what seemed like a decade, just subtle side glances and, seductive smirks. The ticking of the clock occupied the room, as i impatiently Bounced my leg. I suddenly felt a Palm rest against my inner thigh causing my body to immediately tense. He noticed the slight change in my posture, as he lightly giggled and slid his palm closer than I'm comfortable with causing me to immediately leap upward. Tension slowly invaded the room causing me to shift uncomfortably. He titled his Frame till his upper torso was pressed against my forearm causing my entire body to erupt in a slight tingling sensation.

"I just love smell of sexual tension in the morning, don't you?" His heated lips hit the tip of my ear causing me to shiver. Suddenly the silent room was surrounded with the loud screeching of the bell, causing me to shutter. He twisted torso and began to shift upward when he suddenly stood up, and turned his frame till his back was faced toward my font torso. As he began to descend down the hallway almost disappearing from sight.

"Wait." I immediately called causing his limbs to come to a sharp Halt. "I don't know your name?" I confessed.

He twisted his neck till his beautiful features were aimed directly toward me. He didn't reply he just gave me glowing dimpled smile and walked into the hallway abandoning my overheated body.

-•-
Class after boring ass class it was finally time for lunch, and well to be completely honest a massive part of me was subtly panicking. I took a unsteady deep breathe preparing myself for what was undoubtedly about to occur as I lightly leaned against the double swinging door causing it to separate making the entire cafeteria appear. Suddenly, but not surprising the entire hall fell into awkward tense silence as all focus was shifted toward me. I attempted to avoid the awkward glances I was receiving that was until I heard a high pitched voice call for me.

"Scott! Hey Scott..over here." Kirstie chirruped lifting her hand as she waved it furiously though the silent space. I quickly sprinted toward the blonde haired beauty, sliding onto the narrow bench directly across from her. She gave me a warm welcoming smile, which I retuned until her gaze lifted upwards directly over my frame as her smile grew. I tilted my neck backwards to catch a glimpse of the dark haired angelic boy I met only a few hours ago. His signature smirk plastered to his flawless skin as he returning his line of slight to Kirstie.

"Hey there hot stuff." She spoke as amusement flashed across her pupils.

"Hey babe." He replied chuckling as he slipped his lower frame underneath the table, sliding against the bench till our thighs were practically touching.

"Oh Mitch, this is Scott...Scott that hoe over there is Mitch."

Mmmm...Mitch? I like it.

"Kirst babe, we've met." Mitch chuckled causing Kirstie to glance between us with a slight confused expression.

"And he hasn't corrupted you yet?" She Gasped Leaning forward as she intensely whispered. Before I could reply I felt his palm slip loosely around on my inner thigh as he lightly squeezed.

"Unfortunately, Not yet." He glanced over in my Direction pouting, his lower lip pushed outward.

I was tempted and when I mean tempted, I was honestly considering smashing my lips against his perfectly plump, pink ones. Dammit Scott, calm your tits. Control yourself.

"You won't corrupt me." I proudly defended, though not one ounce of my being actually believed that.

"Is that a challenge Scottie?" He smirked as his palm continued to rest against the denim of my jeans, his thumb lightly rubbing my thigh in circular motions.

Shit.

"Maybe..." I choked out.
I knew one undeniable thing for certain, I couldn't allow myself to get attached. if it took every fiber of my being, I had to resist. I swore I wouldn't allow myself to develop an emotional connection, because if I do it will I undoubtedly end in a million painfully shattered sharp fragments that once resembled my heart. attempting to settle my unsteady pounding heart I took short deep stuttered Breaths. Conversation began to emerge, but I couldn't quite force myself to focus Instead blocking out the overwhelming amount of voices beside me. My mind drifted toward the brunette who's frame invaded my personal space, not that I particularly minded. Suddenly the bell began to blare snapping me back into reality signaling that this period was undoubtedly over.

I sifted upwards grabbing my belongings in the process. as I hurried toward the hallway, attempting to dodge his intense gaze. Immediately feeling slim fingers slip around my wrist tugging me backwards.

"Is the sexual tension getting to be too much for you? Can't stand to be around me?" He whispered smugly, swaying on the balls of his feet.

"N-no." I stuttered attempting to avoid the slight heated pleasure my palm was experiencing being attached to his. slipping his fingers away, twisting his body till his back torso was facing my front, he began to stroll against the white tile.

"Don't worry scottie, I have a feeling we'll be seeing quiet a lot of each other, possibly every part too." He suggestively called as his slim frame swayed into the crowded sea of strangers disappearing from sight.

Well damn, alrighty then.

A/N Yikesyikesyikes okay so this hopefully isn't as horrible as I think it is, doubtful I know. you might actually think it didn't totally suck? Maybe? I hope you liked if, or at least could tolerate it...so should I continue or nah?till Next time -Laura >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 122 31
Scott and Mitch we're going to film a video. They go out. Kirstin starts to suspect that something is wrong. Kirstin, Avi, and Kevin report them mi...
29.8K 2.1K 42
It all starts when Mitch is threatening to fail his exams and has to get a tutor. But as soon as he realizes that this tutor is none other than Scott...
127K 4.6K 31
It's been a while since Mitch Grassi has been dateless on Valentine's day. He gets pretty desperate and in his drunken state tries to hook up with hi...
113K 3.8K 19
Scott is forced to choose. His choice changes everything and effects those he loves the most. How can they move forward now that everything is fall...