Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala
82) A Thousand Years

38) Found You Lost You

8.7K 469 88
By Basictales

🦋

Her skin was shining bright as the orange sunlight coming through the open windows was kissing her alabaster skin.

Sitting near her bed they were admiring the gorgeousness of her innocent face which was looking more innocent and beautiful as she snored lightly with her mouth slightly open.

All night long they were watching her sleep, even a single pinch of sleep didn't visited their eyes, they were drawn to her so much that they didn't even felt a slight of tiredness.

She was fascinating.

How she closes her hands in a light fist and keep one of them over her belly and the other one on the side of her head.

How she smiles a little in her sleep awaring them about the dream she was dreaming was a soothing one.

With her eyes closed, her long black curled eyelashes were creating a shadow over her freckled cheeks.

The wave of her black curls splattered around her face was making her resemble a painting made by a unknown painter.

She was truly gorgeous and she was theirs.

They smiled at the thought. It felt surreal for a moment.

It was the last day of the year.

Tomorrow will bring a new year with it.

And with new year they will have a new start of their life.

They will try to forget the painful memories of the past and live their life with the woman who was in their destiny.

The woman who has embellished their destiny with her presence. Making them alive and bringing colours to their dull and vacant life.

Finally they were getting what they had desired a long time ago.

"She looks like an angel while sleeping," Rudra whispered caressing her rosy cheeks with the back of his fingers.

"No she looks like an angel all the time,"Vikram's eyes didn't wave from her face as he removed the tendril of a hair from her face.

"An angel who had come to earth only for us," Digvijay's brown orbs were shining with an unknown emotions.

They both glanced at Digvijay,"I am glad you gave the idea of a polyamorous relationship," Rudra said in a small voice, not wanting to disturb Aadya's sleep.

"Initially I used to think there was no woman who could possibly win our heart. The woman who can make all three of us fall hard for her but she came and did in a mere of seconds," Vikram whispered.

He was positive no woman can conquer their heart but she did.

He kissed the back of her hand,"I will keep you inside my heart forever," he promised her.

She stirred a little in her sleep, "Rudra go and make some delicious breakfast for your princess,"Rudra gave a hard look to Digvijay.

It was not like he did not want to make breakfast for her but he yearned to sit there a little more and keep looking at his princess.

"Now don't give me your old shit. A man's place is in the office and woman's in kitchen. A man should not enter the kitchen etc etc.." Rudra send a hard glare at Vikram's way.

Alright, he accepts once upon a time he used to believe in these things and follow them like a religion but Aadya changed everything.

From the moment she had come into his life he starved to impress her in every way possible. One of them was winning her heart through her favorite food.

"I just want to look at her a little more. That's it," he glared at Vikram. He was well aware of his old self. No one has to remind him.

"Keep your voice down you fool,"Virkam hissed when Aadya again stirred in her sleep, he caressed her head sending her back to the slumber.

"I am going to make something for her," he said to Rudra, getting up from his place.

Digvijay and Rudra shared a look, he will bring havoc to the kitchen if left alone.

Rudra sighed and walked out of the room.

Now it was only Digvijay with her.

He again lost himself in beholding the slumbering figure in front of him.

Suddenly she frowned in her sleep making a line of worry arrive on his forehead. She winced a little as if she was dreaming something unpleasant.

Getting up from the chair he was sitting on he sprinted towards her, "Aadya, you okay? " his words were laced with concern.

With a lot of difficulty she opened her eyes, letting go of the frown from her temple.

Aadya blinked a couple of times as if trying to grasp the situation.

Did she really hear his voice?

She turned her neck towards the direction from where the manly voice reached her, "Digvijay? You here? "she asked, confused.

Digvijay sighed.

She doesn't remember anything. Should I be thankful for it or curse my fate?

"Here.drink it," opening the lid of the glass he brought the glass near her lips.

Aadya stared at him with lots of questions in her eyes. Her head was hurting like hell but making sure that it was really Digvijay or her illusion was more necessary for her.

Taking her hand out from the blanket she approached it slowly towards his face as if scared by the fact that he will disappear into thin air if she touches him.

His perfectly trimmed beard pricked her fingertips and she gasped, taking her hands back.

Dark eyes. Golden skin.

It's really him. Mr. Fancy pants.

But what is he doing here in my bedroom early in the morning ?

"You are real," her eyes widened.

"Yes I am. Now drink some water," she blinked her eyelashes twice and opening her mouth she greedily drank the water from his hands.

Not leaving his intense gaze for a bit of a second.

She took out her other hand from under the blanket, wiping the drop of water from her lower lips. In the process making the blanket coming down to her hips.

She was clueless of her condition at least till the time she glanced at Digvijay and caught him staring at her.

She frowned, "what?" her brows arched in question.

He inhaled deeply, her sublime fragrance diluting in his senses and her porcelain perky breasts, round and erected right in front of his gaze, were like a hidden treasure that he had yearned to see.

A sexy sound erotic yet blissful erupted from his dried throat.

She smiled at her dark skinned lover, the sunlight creating a beautiful shadow on his masculine chest and shoulders as he was sitting in front of her shirtless.

Roaming her eyes to his chiseled golden skin she wondered, why is he not wearing a shirt. It's not like I am complaining but still.. Why is he half naked?

"What? " she looked at him, perplexed.

Twitching her lips in his silence she followed his line of sight and looked down.

Aadya gasped, resembling the color of his favorite red wine.

"Move your gaze!" she shouted, wrapping the blanket around herself.

Why am I half naked?

She was dying in embarrassment. He also saw my boobs. She cried, mentally.

Pulling the blanket over her head she completely hid herself in it. Not showing him even an inch of her skin.

"Your breasts are beautiful, pointed and perky. The black moles on your white skin was making it sexier," he said, shamelessly.

Aadya gasped under the blanket and shutting her eyes tightly she groaned loudly,"Ahh!"

Digvijay chuckled at her, thinking to himself, "Isn't she cute."

Shaking his head at her antics he walked towards her wardrobe and took out an orange colored top and a jean shorts.

"Here."

Removing the blanket from her face, she peeked.

She blinked lightly and pulled out her hand from under the blanket slowly and snatched the clothes from his outreached hands.

Digvijay raised his eyebrow in appreciation when she wore the clothes under the blanket.

"Why are you here?" she whispered, removing the cover from her body.

Her gaze was down looking at her interlocked fingers, trying not to see his stony chest.

Hearing his light footsteps she glanced up at him, he was standing by the open window looking at the sun shining in its full glory, "Never go out without my permission," her mouth hung open when he pronounced those words in a blank tone.

She looked at his toned back, her eyes zeroed on the lion tattoo on his golden skin.

"What are you saying? "she whispered

"Didn't you hear me? I said don't go out without my permission. It will be much better if you don't go out alone at all. We will accompany you everywhere," his back was to her but it didn't take her a moment to hear the slight anger mixed with arrogance in his voice.

Everything turned quiet. Her mind went numb and so was her body.

She sat there on her bed trying to understand what Digvijay had just said.

Did he really forbid her to live her life as she wished? Was he trying to tell her what to do and not do?

She heard a small cluttering sound coming from the kitchen. It took her back to reality.

"How dare you?"her feet touched the cold marble floor as she hissed the words.

Not even my brother had said something like that to me then how dare he!

His silence provoked her anger more as she took her steps towards him, "Is that you truly believe in? Is this going to happen in the future. I could not even set foot outside your home without your permission?"

"I am telling you what's good for you," his words hit her like a tsunami.

The sunbeam criss crossed across her face as she stood behind him, "Who are you to tell me that? I will do what the hell I want. I don't have to take your permission for that."

"You are asking who am I? I am your soon to be husband Aadya. After a few hours you will be my wife," if the situation was different she would have turned crimson by now but not this time.

"You haven't earned my forgiveness for your earlier selfishness Digvijay. Don't forget that. And with your words you are only increasing the list of the things to ask forgiveness for. I am not a woman who forgives easily. I hope you are aware of that by now,"she couldn't help but sneer.

She waited.

She felt like she was waiting for him to say something since eternity but he was silent.

She felt like poking needles in his skin and forcing out the words from his mouth.

But the condition was, his words should be filled with affection and love not of that arrogance and blankness.

She was standing silently, staring at his back waiting to hear his words when something clicked in her mind,"Is it about your kinky stuff? Are you bossing me around because you want to show me what a good dominant you are? Is it another game of yours? Is it your other dirty desire? By ordering me what to do, by keeping me inside the four walls you get some kind of pleasure. You can tell me now digvijay. Is it another way of domination?" her brows pulled together at the sudden realization.

"You know, I watched those things on the internet. Your dirty desires. Dominating the dominant woman, Bonding, biting, hitting. You know what they did to me Digvijay? They disgusted me. I felt like puking," she felt a sudden rush of adrenaline rush in her body.

She wanted to say something which would hurt him to the core.

And for a moment she felt a little bad.

But he was speaking about snatching her freedom. Her rights.

And more than anything she loves her freedom.

" I read a book on BDSM. You know what I learned from it? Only the people who are mentally and emotionally drained chose these types of things to drain their frustration and blankness. I bet you are the same.

You need a doctor, Digvijay, because you are sick," her lips twisted in disgust as she said those words.

"Shut up! Just shut up Aadya." turning around he finally looked at her and roared in her face.

She winced, shutting her eyes when she felt the cold windowsill on her bare waist. He was gripping her shoulders in a tight grip trapping her between his body and the window sill.

"How can you say that," she smiled bitterly hearing the same words which she had uttered few minutes ago.

With her eyes still closed she whispered, "I thought by now you would have known that more than anything in the world I love my freedom and self respect. I don't have any problem in informing you about my whereabouts but taking your permission? It tarnishes both my freedom as well as my self respect. I want to be your life partner not a fucking slave," she shook her head thinking was she mistaken in understanding them?

"Why don't you understand Aadya! I can't let you go outside alone. If I had to then I will trap you in my room forever but never let those vultures outside feed their lustful eyes on you," she grimaced when she heard the word cage from his mouth.

"I can't see you like that again, babe. You were pale, unconscious on the concrete road surrounded by street dogs.For the first time in my life I was scared, babe. I was scared when I saw you in that state. I can't see you like that again babe. I can't," he poured out his emotions, his vulnerability to her.

Her heart ached witnessing the pain in his voice.

She raised her eyelids and gasped looking at his eyes.

His eyes were dark with so many emotions dwelling on them. The corner of his red and little glassy.

His gaze full of raw emotions. It was burning her down to ashes.

Not only her body but her soul too.

"I hate seeing you like that, babe. I hate it."

He again turned his gaze away from her teary eyes as if he was ashamed to speak out the emotions in his heart.

The feeling of his soul.

"You..you sa-w me i-n that st-a-te. I was un-un-con-cious on the r-roa-d," she fumbled.

Aadya doesn't remember most of the things that happened last night.

Her mind was hazy and her memory unclear. She remembered waiting for their call or at least a message. She remembered that guy who tried to molest.

She glanced up at him, he was staring blankly at the wall as if thinking about something deeply.

She remembered the fear in his voice when she called him.

"Did they both see me in that condition?

"Yes, they did," he replied, still not looking at her.

Looking down she placed her hand over her mouth in shame, the warm tears clouded in her eyes.

She was unconscious in her disheveled form on the staircase outside the local club. It was the most vulnerable and helpless she had been in the last few years.

Helpless.. The word rang in her ears. How can she be so pathetic!

She preaches everyone about being a strong, independent woman and herself fainted on the side of the empty road, acting so careless and petious.

How can she be so week and stupid especially in front of them.

What they must be thinking of me now?

A damsel in distress?

"Babe."

Digvijay pulled her out of her self hating thoughts. She looked at him, frowning.

"You are disgusted by me and my desires. Then I will never talk about it to you. You are free to think of me as sick. I don't mind. In these last two days I thought you are forgiving me but I was wrong," he chuckles,dryly.

"Whatever you think about me. Maybe you are right. But my desires are part of me. They have been part of me for a long time. I will not beg or tell you to live my fantasies with me. But I can't let go of them. They will always reside in mind,"he paused.

And then meeting her gaze he said, "I am what I am. And I am not ashamed of it. So should you."

She tried to understand the depth of his words but failed miserably.

Before she could say anything they both heard the roaring voice of Vikram.

"What the.. " Aadya's eyes widened in disbelief when she saw Vikram pinning Anokhi to the wall. His hand was around her neck grabbing it tightly making it hard for her to breath.

"What kind of friend you are? My darling was getting drugged by an asshole and you were enjoying your night out leaving my darling alone. Don't you have any shame. Hn?" the veins of his arms were popping out as he tightened his grip more on her neck and clenched out the words while glaring at her with his fury eyes.

"I-I.." Anokhi could not even say anything, his tight grip was making her breath pipe clenched.

"Bark! You fool," he shouted, making Anokhi flinch.

"Vikram, stop it!" Aadya shouted at Vikram.

"Darling, you are awake," his eyes shined as he looked at her beautiful face after a whole fifteen minutes.

"Darling, how are you feeling?" he asked soothingly, his hand still gripping Anokhi's throat.

Aadya gasped in disbelief, her friend was begging for his mercy and he was smiling and asking her how is she feeling?

Shaking her head, she looked at her friend and tried to free her from his tight hold.

"Vikram, let her go this second," controlling her anger she urged him in her calmest tone. But he didn't stop and threw daggers at Anokhi.

"You have to hear me,Vikram. You can't treat my friend like that. More than her you were responsible for my last night's condition," her words made his hold on her Anokhi's throat loosened and snapped his gaze towards her.

"What do you mean? " Aadya shook her head at him and sprinted to the kitchen to bring a glass of water for Anokhi.

She entered the kitchen and her eyes met Rudra's. They both looked in each other's eyes with different thoughts running in their mind.

She roamed her eyes all over his face, a dullish picture ran through her mind.

Her over him, grinding him. She glanced away in shame. What is she thinking? She had never been that close to him.

She again looked at him, he was also shirtless showing his bare skin.

What's with them being here in my apartment? That too shirtless?

Shaking her head she came out of the kitchen.

"I am so sorry Anokhi," she made her drink the water. Anokhi was sitting on the couch taking deep breaths.

She was shivering like a dry leaf under Vikram glare, "Stop it, Vikram," Aadya said, making Vikram run his hands through his hair in frustration.

"I can understand your concern for me. But you cannot treat my friend like that," she made herself clear, "You cannot treat a woman like that. Now say sorry to her."

"What! Then what about your friend, hn? Won't you say anything to her. She left you alone last night. You are about to.. I can't even say it god dammit!" he shouted in irritation. Only if she was with his darling. They would not have found their darling fainted outside the club.

In their eyes Anokhi had failed in being a good friend to Aadya.

Giving a look she mouthed him to shut up.

"They are right Aadya. I shouldn't have left you alone. I forced you for a night out and leaving you alone I went off with a guy. I am a bad friend,"Aadya sighed at her friend who was not meeting her gaze, guilty.

She lifted her chin with her hand, saying, "you don't have to apologize for anything sweetheart. You left me alone last night because you knew I could handle myself well. And about leaving me for a guy? I will definitely get it back to you. You just wait.And lastly you are not a bad friend. You are my only friend," giving a warm hug, she kissed her cheeks, "Eww. You are stinking,"she wrinkled her nose, letting her go.

Anokhi laughed with tears in her eyes and said, "No, but seriously Aadya. I am really sorry. I don't know what exactly happen last night but I know it must be something grave otherwise they shouldn't be here in our apartment taking care of you," she looked at the three men.

Aadya frowned when Anokhi looked at them, they were shirtless in the presence of another woman!

"I promise you Aadya I will always be there for you whenever you need me. I will never ignore you or leave you behind. I will never repeat the mistake of last night. I... " she couldn't complete her sentence as Aadya cut her in the middle, "It's okay, Anokhi. I understand you. Now go and take a relaxing shower. It had been a long night for you to. Go, you have to attain an important meeting today, right. So go in your room prepare for it. Go,shoo," she pulled her up from the couch and hurried to anokhi's room.

"Take some rest," she smiled at her surprised looking friend and shut the door with a loud bang.

For a minute Aadya forgot everything, the only thing in her mind was they were showing their ripped chest not only to her but another woman too, even if it was unintentional. It was making her burn from inside.

"Why are you not wearing shirts? " her brows furrowed in question as crossing her hands across her chest she looked at them.

She clicked her tongue in annoyance when they didn't answer her.

Sometimes it was so hard to understand them. One of them was telling her to take his permission before going anywhere.

While the other one was shouting at her friend. Literally killing her.

And another one, looking at her with an unusual look.

Her head swirled with so many unwanted thoughts that it made it hard for her to stand.

Her head was hurting and blood pressure dropped low, she lost her balance and was on the verge of fainting when Digvijay held her shoulder firmly, she glanced up at him remembering their conversation of a few minutes ago.

"You are weak. Come, have your breakfast,"Rudra's soothing voice rang on her ears.

She was lost for words when holding her in his arms Digvijay brought her into the room.

His face was blank, it wasn't like it was unusual but it was darker than before.

Aadya glanced down at the breakfast and a small smile stirred in her lips.

She looked up at Rudra with her beaming eyes.

However, as soon as their eyes met Rudra turned his gaze elsewhere, rubbing his neck.

Why is he not looking at me? She wondered.

Shaking her head she again looked at the breakfast.

He had made heart shaped pancakes, chocolate waffles and her favorite chocolate milkshake for her. Cute, she thought.

She could feel their heating stare on her but ignoring them she focused her attention to the delicious breakfast.

She was enjoying her breakfast when she heard Vikram saying, "you should not have gone out without informing us."

She glanced up at him, "You should not have ignored me," her eyes, blank and her words tasteless.

Her words were heavy but straight, directly piercing their heart.

"There must be some reason behind our silence. You should have understood," Vikram said.

Licking the milk mustaches over her lips with her tongue she glanced at him," You can't expect me to understand everything."

Her words deepens the quietness which follows after.

The silence was sullen and ominous making them aware of their own rhythm from within.

His thoughts drowned on the words she had said a few moments ago.

Disgust.

That was a big word. Uglier than the hate.

She was disgusted by him.

She doesn't need a sword or gun, she kills him with her words.

Digvijay chuckled internally.

He was thinking about the moments of last night. The way she was looking at him, leaning over him. Touching him. He never had felt that powerless before.

She was begging him for more.

Kissing him. Licking his nipples and seducing him by her gaze.

She was a sex goddess last night. Then how can she forget all that, so easily?

Rudra wondered.

His fist was clenched in anger.

His heartbeats uneven.

How innocently his darling was enjoying her breakfast. Her innocent eyes was making him control his anger.

Otherwise he just desires to go and kill that motherfucker who had tried to touch his darling.

Aadya was not liking the silence which was engulfing them.

But she wasn't brave enough to break it.

She did have some questions in her mind which had been bugging her since dinner night at their home.

She wanted to ask them.

But couldn't find the right words to articulate her feelings.

She wiped her hands and mouth with a white tissue, aware of their gaze which didn't shut off from her even for a bit.

She glanced at the clock on the table beside her bed.

It was ten past fifteen,"Thanks for the breakfast. I think you all should go now," she said, she just wanted to spend some time alone.

Tomorrow was the day she was going to become their wife. She needed some time to herself.

She wanted to spend her last day as a single woman the way she had wished.

However they took her words in the wrong way. Was she kicking them out of her apartment?

"We are not leaving you. We will stay here with you, take care of you all day long,"Rudra was adamant.

She raised an eyebrow, it was the second time she heard his voice this morning.

"Don't worry I will not go anywhere. I am planning to sleep all day," she assured them.

Aadya looked at them as they shared a look with each other as if communicating through their eyes.

Vikram sighed, "Alright. We are going. But first have your medicines," he said, passing her a tablet for headache and low blood pressure.

Her nose scrunched looking at the big pink and white coloured tablet.

However for their sake and for the sake of her headache she gulped down the bitter medicines in one go.

"You won't go anywhere, yaa? " Rudra said, caressing her hair. She shook her head like an obedient kid.

All the time Digvijay was standing silently in one of the corners of the room, witnessing the couple of three.

Every now and then she was looking at him through the corner of her eyes but lost the courage to look at him directly in his eyes.

Placing a gentle kiss on her forehead Vikram and Rudra bid her goodbye.

Mustering her courage she finally looked at Digvijay, finding him already looking at her.

Even their eyes were not able to say what they wanted to say.

They were about to step out of her room when she asked, "Why are you not wearing your shirts? Why was I.."rubbing her fingertips on her cheeks she was finding it difficult to say, "Why was I half naked in the morning? "

"Don't worry. Nothing happened," Digvijay said, flatly.

When they were about to go out of her sight she again asked, "Did you know what caused me to faint last night."

She didn't meet their heating gaze which was burning her insides. She never wanted to look helpless in their eyes.

"yes.. " that's what they say before leaving her alone.

They know I was molested. How pathetic I can be?

Everything ran through her mind, their ignorance, her getting drunk, the stranger drugging her, him trying to touch her and then how she fought against him.

Her forehead creased thinking this was the reason Digvijay was telling me to don't go out without his permission.

She only heard the authority in his voice but didn't hear his concern.

He was wrong but she was not right either.

Her feet touched the cold surface and she ran out of her room.

Digvijay was about to get in the car when he felt a soft hand on his shoulder turning him around.

It didn't take him a minute to realize that it was Aadya but before he could ask her what she wanted, he felt her lips over his.

He felt her hands shivering as she held his neck lightly.

Her lips were soft, almost silken against his lips. He could feel her soft breath beneath his nose.

He was stunned, not moving his lips a bit. It was her lips which were doing the magic.

He was just standing with only her in his mind. Nothing else.

Perfection.

Euphoria.

Life.

Her.

Breaking the kiss she looked in his eyes.

"Tomorrow, when you will see me as your bride. I want this kiss to be the only thing in your mind. Not our random arguments," she whispered.

Digvijay stood there stunned as she kissed Vikram and Rudra.

"Bye,"she waved with a small smile on her lips.

Leaving the three men gobsmacked.

**********************************

After taking a relaxing shower they were ready to meet their new guest who was residing in one of the cells of the dungeon. They were descending down the stairs when they looked at the scene in the living room.

"What are you doing little mouse? " Priya squeaked, getting startled by Digvijay's voice.

"Umm..nothing Bhai (brother). I was just appreciating the packaging. It's so pretty," she mumbled, making a poor excuse as digvijay took a seat beside her on the sofa.

Vikram chuckled at her lame excuse and looked at the gifts sprawled on their living room's floor.

The front page news of today's morning on the economic times of India was the wedding of the decade. The youngest business tycoons of India.

The triumvirate were getting married on the eve of new year.

But the headline of every news channel was that they are going to marry the same girl.

Who is she? How she looks? What's her name? No one knows.

The news spread like a fire in the jungle. And now everyone wants to know the girl who was fortunate to get hitched with the three richest men of the country.

It's been only five hours since the news was out and half of their living room was already filled by the gifts sent by the uninvited guest who either wants to get in Triumvirate's good list or the people who are already in their good list.

"Don't make silly excuses sweetheart. Go ahead and open the gifts," patting her head, Rudra said.

"But, won't babez get angry with me if I open her wedding gifts? "she asked, being a little hesitant.

"No. She won't. Go ahead and open the gifts if you want to see. These gifts really don't matter to us. You open as many gifts as you want till then we are going to look after some unfinished business," Digvijay said softly but his voice turned dark at the end.

Aadya had hurted him good but that motherfucker is left to get his dues.

"Okay," Priya chirped, opening a small gift. Kissing her on head Digvijay get up from his place and the three men were ready to go to the dungeons and punish the bastards in their way.

"Wow! Beautiful," Priya exclaimed, earning the three men's attention.

She was holding a big frame of a picture in her hands and staring at the picture with twinkling eyes.

"What is it?" Vikram inquired, raising a brow.

Priya chuckled seeing the look on their faces. They were looking at her as if she was hiding a great treasure in her pocket.

"I bet you will love this gift," she giggled.

"What is it, Priya?" Rudra asked, getting irritated by his sister.

"Presenting you the most beautiful, breathtaking painting of ever so stunning and gorgeous, your wife and my babez. Aadya Kumar,"she whistled, showing them the beautiful painting.

Rudra snatches the frame from her hands, "who sent this? "his face tightened in thick distress as he roamed his gaze on the picture.

No one knows who the girl they are getting married to is. So how the fuck someone gifted them her picture as a gift.

"No name is written on the painting or in the wrapper," said priya, she was getting scared by looking at the expression on their face.

Their eyes were turning black and the veins of their forehead were popping out showing their anger as they stared at her picture.

"Who the fuck sent this! Vikram roared, his orbs turning the darker shade of black in wrathness.

Priya flinched at his dark tone, getting away from the three men.

Digvijay snatched the painting from Rudra's hands.

The same eyes which were looking deep in his eyes this morning were staring him back.

Her eyes, nose, hair, lips and every feature of her face was perfectly painted as if the artist knew every detail of her face.

It made his blood boil and he threw the painting on the floor.

As soon as he threw it away, it caught fire. And the painting burned into flames.

Priya gaped at the burning flames in horror. The whole triumvirate estate was in chaos by now.

Rudra's eyes were fixed on the burning flames. Vikram was cursing furiously while Digvijay was silent as a sea.

"call her,"he said to Rudra.

Nodding Rudra took out his phone from his pants pocket. With his shivering hands he clicked on her name and called her.

She didn't pick up the phone.

He called again but again she didn't pick up her phone.

"Maybe she slept off,"Rudra tried to reason but all three of them knew. It was not simple.

It's not only about an unknown person knowing about them and Aadya. But it was the matter of Aadya's safety. And they can jeopardize anything but their Aadya's safety.

Without wasting any more time they ran out of their home and drove to her apartment at a flash speed. Rudra called her countless times but she didn't pick up the phone.

"Why is she not picking up the call!" he shouted.

Vikram called at her office asking if she was there. But only get a negative reply. He then called her friend, Anokhi. She was scared when she heard his voice from the other side but when she heard the tension in his voice she understood that it was something grave.

"Where is my darling? "he shouted on the call, making her flinch.

"I don't know. I am at work. Did something happen?Is she alright? Should I.. " he cut the call not wanting to hear her voice.

Their footsteps thundered on the marble stairs as they ran fast wanting to see her safe and secure in her room.

Reaching there when they tried to open the door of her apartment they only found it locked which made them more anxious. She had said she will spent her day in her room, sleeping so where the fuck she is now?

"Where are you Aadya?"

......

Shower your love and appreciations through votes and comments. It will make me happy.

How was the chapter?

What's gonna come next. Any ideas?

Excited for the next chapter?

basictales07 that's my instagram I'd. You can follow me there. I will share edits, future projects, sneak peeks of my stories etc.

See you soon darlings ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 18.3K 59
Rudra Malhotra ❤Love? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...
360K 19.9K 73
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
641K 29.3K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
9.7M 210K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancé." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...