Jealously (A NaLu fanfic)

By GoddessLucy

Lucy is visited by an old childhood friend, and he gets...friendly with Lucy. Natsu suspects something's up... More

Chapter 1: The Arrival
Chapter Two - Books Of Love~
Chapter 3 - Forgotten Memories
Chapter 4 - Not So Friendly Guildmates?
Chapter 5 - Trouble In Fiore
Chapter 6 - Memory Lane
Chapter 7 - Dinner Dates
Chapter 8 - Misunderstandings
Chapter 9 - A Tune Of Memories
Chapter 10 - Angry Princess
Chapter 11 - Mere Mortals
Chapter 12 - The End
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (The End)
!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Chapter 27

2.1K 102 41
By GoddessLucy

*one explanation later*

I shifted uncomfortably from where I was sitting on the bed.

Everyone stared at me, looking confused.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't bring myself to tell you..."

I looked at Lunar. She looked upset, and her back was now slouched, her once energetic expression now gone. "You could've told me, Neechan..."

Zeref, who was still propped up on the windowsill, began to hum a merry tune.

"I'm sorry," I repeated again, but no one answered. Now they all looked hurt--Lunar most of all.

Samuel hugged Lunar and softly patted her head in a way to console her.

Natsu's eyes were full of rage. "Go away!" He shouted at Zeref, who now looked appalled by his outburst.

Zeref's eyebrows furrowed with anger. "1 hour."

"1 hour?"

"1 hour and you will all be dead." He spat, then jumped off the windowsill and disappeared into the shadows.

Natsu looked at me in an almost pleading sort of way. "Luce..."

I shook my head, not wanting his pity. We both knew what had most likely happened to Leila, we didn't need words to exchange the thought.

"Not now, Natsu." I pointed out the window to the monster that was drawing nearer by the second. "Don't we have a city to save?"

Erza walked up to me and set a hand on my shoulder. "Then what're we waiting for?"

"Love is an open door?" Chirped Lunar, who was now also by my side. After earning an eye roll from the whole team, she looked at me and smiled. "We do have a city to save, Neechan. And until then I won't cry or whine."

I wrapped her in a hug. "Thank you."

She shrugged once the hug had been broken. "No problem."

Samuel then appeared by her side, as well as Gray.

"Now let's go kick some monster butt!"

A/N: sorry for the Frozen pun, but it had to be done. I didn't even plan it to be honest. I just typed what Erza said and it immediately popped into my mind! So...another short chapter. I'll try and make the actual Finale longer, I promise! Anyways, once again, Happy Shipping!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.4K 9
Natsu Dragneel is goofy, destructive, loyal, and spontaneous. Nothing could ever waver his loyalty when it comes to the people he truly cares about...
206K 5.8K 20
[COMPLETED] When Lucy Heartfilia, a confident Celestial Wizard, is completely dumped from her beloved 'Team Natsu' and replaced by Lisanna, Natsu's f...
135K 4.6K 26
Lucy Heartfillia is the type of girl that people don't notice. She likes it that way. She had her friends and didn't get unwanted attention. But one...
262K 6.1K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...