The Widow's Bite (Natasha X G...

By andshesweird

"Looks like you've gotten bit by the Black Widow." "And here I thought I was the spider." ______ Natasha Roma... More

Character Profile
Chapter 1 || Jayce Parker
Chapter 2 || Expo
Chapter 3 || Getting to Work
Chapter 4 || Home Sweet Home
Chapter 5 || Comfort
Chapter 6 || Water
Chapter 7 || A Good Team
Chapter 8 || Party
Chapter 9 || Game Time
Chapter 10 || FWB
Chapter 11 || Peter
Chapter 12 || Heart to Heart
Chapter 13 || Nightmares
Chapter 15 || Haunted
Chapter 16 || The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 17 || Rule Number 10
Chapter 18 || Safe Word
Chapter 19 || Talking to a Ghost
Chapter 20 || Gwen.
Chapter 21 || It's You and Me
Chapter 22 || Tree Bark
Chapter 23 || Watch the Road
Chapter 24 || Date Night
Chapter 25 || Lagos
Chapter 26 || The Accords
Chapter 27 || High
Chapter 28 || Bucky
Chapter 29 || Underoos
Chapter 30 || Civil War
Chapter 31 || On The Run
Chapter 32 || London
Chapter 33 || Norway
Chapter 34 || Yelena
Chapter 35 || The Past Repeats
Chapter 36 || Dreykov's Daughter
Chapter 37 || Poser
Chapter 38 || It's So Cool, Right?
! Not an Update! NEW STORY: Flashing Lights
Chapter 39 || Alexei
Chapter 40 || Melina
Chapter 41 || It Was Real To Me
Chapter 42 || Nikolai
Chapter 43 || Jayce Vs. Natasha
Chapter 44 || Not A 'What' But A 'Who'.
Chapter 45 || Prison Break
Chapter 46 || Wanda
Chapter 47 || Latvia
Chapter 48 || A Change
Chapter 49 || Like Old Times
Chapter 50 || Finding a Way
Chapter 51 || Birthday in Oxford
Chapter 52 || Scotland
Chapter 53 || Bruce Returns
Chapter 54 || The Blip.
Chapter 55 || 23 Days Later
Chapter 56 || The Garden
Chapter 57 || Never Tried That
Chapter 58 || News
Chapter 59 || You Called.
Chapter 60 || Leave
Chapter 61 || Zodiac
Chapter 62 || Helen Cho
Chapter 63 || Double
Chapter 64 || Confession
Chapter 65 || Broke
Chapter 66 || The Twins
Chapter 67 || New Parents
Chapter 68 || Kitten
Chapter 69 || Swan Lake
Chapter 70 || Firsts
Chapter 71 || Tricky Threes

Chapter 14 || Protective

20.2K 699 445
By andshesweird

Attendanceeeeeee (This chapter is a long little rollercoaster so come prepared)

Jayce POV

"American food is..." "Disgusting?" I finish for Wanda who just throws her head back in laughter, nodding but raising a finger up as she bites into her Shake Shake burger.

"Yes but in the best way possible. Cannot get grease like this in Sokovia."

I smile at the girl and finish my milkshake, looking around at the people walking through the town.

"Okay okay, what do you think her story is?" I point at a blonde woman walking with a long jacket and a big set of sunglasses on.

Wanda smirks and lifts her hand but I grab it and narrow my eyes, "No cheating."

Sighing dramatically, the brunette girl thinks for a moment and hums, nodding in approval of her own thoughts before turning back to me, "Her name is Sharon and she is a mom of 3, trying to get her fashion design company up and running but for the moment she works as a bank teller."

Snorting, I nod and look back at the woman, "You got this Sharon, I believe in you."

Wanda giggles and looks around, "okay...what about that guy?" She points in the most obvious way to a man sitting on a bus bench smoking a cigarette, reading the newspaper.

He is dressed in a suit but the jacket is clearly wrinkled and his socks don't match. His hat though, that's my favorite part.

Rubbing my hands together I purse my lips and smirk, "Barry is an aspiring jazz musician. Soprano sax, of course. He plays at dive bars late at night, picks up ladies because you know, he's the man. During the day he shares his knowledge of jazz at a high school as a band teacher. And he only owns one suit."

I look back at Wanda who just shakes her head at me, smiling admirably. I feel my cheeks flush under the look she gives me.

"You came up with all of that?"

Smiling, I shrug, "I have a vivid imagination."

When I meet her eyes again, she scrunches her nose in that cute way she always does, but that same look is in her eyes that makes me squirm in my seat. She seems to notice her own display of affections and clears her throat, sipping her milkshake before shaking her head.

"So Rogers says I'm getting stronger. He told me that he can see I am more sure about my offensive and defensive skills."

She talks with excitement in her tone, I can notice the little dance she does of self pride which only makes me smile wider.

"That's great, Wands. I'm really happy for you."

Her soft green eyes glisten and I get a text from Peter asking if we wanna meet him. I took Wanda to meet Peter the other day, they got along really well, which made me happy. Although he thinks her and I are dating, I continue to shut the idea down but he continues to ignore me.

I also think he may have a little crush on her. Can't blame the kid, though Wanda is too old for him. Told him he has to wait until he's 18 which made him upset but Wanda just laughed at it.

"How's Natasha?"

Snapping out of my own thoughts, I look to Wanda with a slight tilt to my head, "What do you mean?"

She chuckles and shakes her head, "She stares at you on missions, you two are constantly bantering but not in a way that makes me think you hate each other. The eye contact is too strong. So what is it?"

I nearly choke on my shake and wipe the corners of my mouth with a faux-innocent shrug. Time to let your acting shine, Jay.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Wanda throws a fry at me that bounces off my forehead, making me drop my face into an irritated frown, "Why the abuse?"

"Do not lie to me, Parker. I can read minds, remember? So either you tell me or..." Her eyes cast over into a scarlet red, making me groan and hold my hands up in surrender.

"Okay fine, fine." I eye the area, making sure no one saw her and sigh.

"We're friends with benefits."

Wanda quirks up an eyebrow, "I do not understand. What is...what is that?"

Smiling at her sweet innocence, I shake my head and laugh, "Means that we are friends who...you know."

I smirk sheepishly which leads my best friend to flush and widen her eyes, "Oh, I see. So you aren't dating?"

With a quick shake to my head, I clear my throat, "She doesn't like me like that. We made rules, one of them being no feelings and no doing couple-like shit. She doesn't want to date me."

Her eyebrow raises again before she giggles, "I think you both may have broken one of the rules already."

Frowning at her, I go to question it but she stands up, throwing our stuff out before leading us outside, "She looks at you in a certain way. I didn't read her thoughts but I don't have to. And you smile whenever she walks into a room, it's like you wake up once you see her."

My gaze travels, eyeing every face we come in contact with as my thoughts drift. She said Natasha looks at me a certain way? I don't understand.

"H-How does she look at me?"

Wanda smirks up at me but when I look down at her she blushes deeply and looks forward, dropping the grin on her face as she looks around.

"You know. The way you would look at someone you like. It has a little shine to it...that sort of thing."

Bumping her shoulder with mine, I offer a lopsided grin before opening the car door for her, "Such a helpless romantic, Maximoff."

She giggles and shakes her head while getting in and I get in on the driver's side, speeding off to pick up Peter from school so we can all hangout.

-

When we get back, Tony is waltzing around the main room with liquor in hand. Raising an eyebrow, I follow his steps with my eyes to see him dropping onto the couch, handing a bottle of Hennessy to Natasha.

Wanda looks at me and dismisses herself, giving me the time to approach the duo who's laughing and drinking, the slurring of their words telling me that they've been at it for quite some time already.

"Little early, don't you think?" I grab their attention and Natasha looks up at me, a flirty grin on her face as she takes another sip from her glass.

Tony shrugs, "It's 5 o'clock somewhere, Parker. Romanoff and I were just pregaming."

"Pregaming? For what?"

He smiles brightly up at me, then widens his eyes, pointing at me, "You should come! We're going to a club later tonight, something to honor me, Pepper says I have to go, blah blah blah. Agent Romanoff agreed to join me, you are more than welcome to tag along. When was the last time you went to a club? A nice one where your billionaire friend pays for all your drinks?"

Stealing a glance at the redhead, she shrugs at me, telling me that hearing "free" was enough to sell her on a night out with Tony. But knowing the man, once he gets drunk enough he gets a little too rowdy and flirty. I don't want Natasha near that, at least not alone.

"Guess I should play catch up then," I snag Nat's drink and toss it all back, feeling her eyes on me as I do so. When I lower it, gesturing for Tony to fill it, I look at her, seeing her raised eyebrow and very lustful look burning in her eyes.

My eyes cast over her outfit, making me bite my lip before I swing my legs over the back of the couch, landing between the two, grinning at Tony who pulls out a deck of cards for us to play some sort of drinking game.

As we play together, I look longingly when Natasha bends over the side of the couch, her ass literally right in my face while she grabs something.

When she tilts her head over her shoulder at me, that's when I realize it.

She's doing it on purpose.

She's really trying to seduce me right now?

When I feel my dick twitch, I clear my throat and try to focus on the game but when she moves back, she "accidentally" grazes her hand against mine, making me bite my lip as flutters take over my being.

Wanda's right.

I think I may be subconsciously breaking a rule. But I don't get what she means by Natasha. From what I can gather, it seems like she just enjoys the sex. Sure she shows me her emotions but we have been opening up to one another more so lately, she probably feels comfortable talking to me which is what I want; I want her to feel comfortable enough to talk to me.

Tony gets up, "Pause" he says as he runs to the cabinets to grab chips. Natasha looks me up and down with a sly grin, "I'm glad you're coming tonight" She murmurs, her eyes completely captivating me until Tony returns, tossing a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos on my lap.

"Alright, do your worst, Parker."

We play for a while until we all leave to get dressed. Tony said it's a more formal kind of club which is when I found out it isn't so much of a club as it is a party that is being thrown and they are honoring Iron Man, meaning it's a bunch of rich idiots.

So I actually have to look nice, even if it is a Stark party.

Going through my closet, I find a red blazer with matching pants, black stripes going down the clothing. I toss on a silver lock chain and a black watch, rolling my sleeves up to my elbows and fixing up my hair.

(^Jayce's Outfit^)

When I check myself out in the mirror I smile, knowing that I did damn well for myself and walk out, sharing a beer with Tony who's in a classic Tony Stark suit until Natasha walks out.

My jaw nearly hits the floor when I see her. She's in a tight black dress that hugs her body in all the right places, a thick black belt around her stomach, red hair wavy, nearly curly but down, spilling over her shoulders beautifully.

(^Nat's Outfit^)

When she spots me, her eyes take a glance over before meeting my gaze, tilting the corner of her mouth up in that signature smirk before putting her phone into a small black clutch bag.

"Ready?" She asks us both, to which Tony nods, "Yep. I have a car waiting for us."

We head down, Tony walking in front of us and I lean in to whisper to Nat, "You look stunning."

I glance over at her, seeing her cheeks go all rosy, making me smile proudly at the mini accomplishment. Her lips curl up again as she nods, "Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself."

Now it's my turn for my cheeks to flush. I sit in the back until we get there and we get inside. The place is huge, there were photographers outside for Tony but Nat and I managed to slip through thankfully. We only saw a few cameras go off for us, thank god.

Shit is blinding.

By the time we get inside, I lead us to the first sighting of a bar and order myself a rum and coke, then get Natasha a whiskey and coke.

When I hand it to her and leave the tip, she smiles, "Thanks."

Leaning on the bar, I observe the people dancing and smiling, enjoying a sense of actual joy in so many people around me. Rich in laughter and grins so wide they could blind a city. I breathe it all in and notice Tony finally making his entrance.

Of course they make it big, announcing his name, celebrating the man. he does his wave and takes in the affection, grinning at me as he walks towards us, getting a drink.

"God it is great being me, isn't it great being me? I think so."

I roll my eyes with a chuckle, sipping my drink until I see a girl staring at me, smirking as her eyes rake me up and down.

She lifts a hand and curls a finger towards herself, beckoning me over. I finish my drink with a wink and go to walk over but Natasha grabs my arm, whisking me in another direction while saying, "Let's dance."

I frown down at her but go with it, enjoying the fact that she wants to dance with me to begin with.

We go onto the dance floor and she smiles up at me, "What, you don't dance?"

Her body starts moving and well...let's just say that it's not a disappointing view at all.

I tilt my head in amusement of her surprisingly social mood, "Never said that."

We start dancing together, grabbing drinks between some songs and going back to dance. Natasha grows more confident and gets closer to me.

The alcohol brings up my comfortability in this crowd and I smile down at her when I feel her arms wrap around my neck, flushing her body against my front. We move in sync with the music, the world drowning out when I see that smile she has designated for me beaming.

Her eyes are practically sparkling but when they narrow a bit, the smile turning into a sly grin, she turns around and presses her ass into me.

I widen my eyes and she pulls my hands onto her waist, grinding on me. There's no denying the hard-on that begins to take place and I chuckle, "Think this might be breaking a rule, sweetheart."

She turns back around and places her hands on the back of my head, searching my eyes with a smile before her eyes flicker to behind me, then her demeanor changes.

Her hands fall and she clears her throat, "I'm gonna get another drink," She says through the loud music. Before I can stop her, she disappears towards the bar, leaving me alone until Tony grabs me and brings me into a crowd with women all around us.

"Thought you were taken!" I shout at him but he shakes his head, "Not anymore!"

I laugh and we dance with the women, Tony having a worker bring us drinks as the night carries on.

After a few songs and more drinks, I spot a man approaching Natasha, smiling charmingly at her. The anger inside of me begins to build up when he offers his hand and whisks her to the dance floor but I shake it off.

No jealousy, Jayce. Rule number 3.

Sighing, I turn back to the girls in front of me and one of them starts throwing it back on me. Natasha and the mystery annoying dude are talking and dancing near Tony.

Every now and then Nat looks at me and we lock eyes before she glances at the woman grinding on me and looks away.

When I feel the woman press her ass against my crotch again, throwing it back, I bite my lip, trying to prevent the hard-on but it doesn't work.

She jumps slightly when she feels it press against her and turns to me, looking down at the bulge in my pants.

"Is that what I think it is?"

Internally I start to panic. The look in her eyes nearly shuts me down completely. I shuffle uneasily and gulp, nodding slowly.

Eyes start to turn to us when she grimaces, "I thought you were a girl?"

My cheeks are nearly on fire at this point. My palms grow sweaty and now we have some peoples' attention.

"I um...I am."

She scoffs and points down at my crotch, bringing eyes to the bulge. My mind starts reeling and I want nothing more than to get the hell out of here.

"That says otherwise. What are you, some kind of fucking freak?"

Her words hit me like knives. It's not the first time I've dealt with this but it still stings. When I look around the party desperately trying to find an exit, I spot a pair of pissed off green eyes.

Natasha starts making her way over, fists clenched at her sides, Tony trailing behind her. She's walking with a blood thirst in her eyes, glaring at the girl in front of me like she's already plotting the different ways to kill her in her head.

"I-I–" "You could've told me first before I felt that disgusting thing."

I flinch at the words now, stumbling back, my heart rate picking up as tears prick my eyes. I open my mouth to apologize but Natasha steps in front of me.

"You better take about 100 steps backwards before someone has to call a janitor to come and mop up your blood."

The girl scoffs and looks Natasha up and down, then glances behind her at me, rolling her eyes with a sly grin.

I hate myself right now.

I want to stand up for myself. I want to so bad but I don't know how with all these eyes on me. And what she said...

"You're friends with that?" She points at me but Natasha grabs her hand and twists her arm, making the girl cry out and bend down, trying to lessen the pain but Nat's grip is strong.

"Yeah, I am. And for the record? Her name is Jayce. And I think you owe her an apology."

She yanks her towards me, making her whimper in pain but Nat releases her, crossing her arms over her chest impatiently.

When she doesn't look at me still, Natasha tilts her head, "Go on. Apologize." She grips the girl's shoulders and turns her to me.

Tony attempts to get everyone's attention off of us while I just wipe at my eyes where formed tears have started to drip, glancing briefly at Natasha who looks like she's ready to murder someone.

The girl frowns at me in distaste, I can feel the hatred and judgment radiating off of her which makes me feel as if I could throw up so I look to Natasha and practically beg her.

"Can we please just go?"

She meets my eyes and the anger in them softens a bit before she tries to offer a smile, "Sure. Right after this bitch apologizes for being so disrespectful and ignorant."

Nat grabs the girl's arm again and twists it, pulling it at an uncomfortable angle behind her back while Tony gets on the phone, probably calling for a car.

The girl cries out and shakes her head, "Okay! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Natasha smiles now, feeling accomplished before she releases her and pats her cheek, "Good girl. Next time you decide to judge someone on their appearance, you might wanna think about easing on the foundation before leaving the house. You look like a birthday cake, hon."

Everyone still listening "oohs" while Natasha grins and comes over to me, taking my hand and pulling me with her.

I don't know how to form any words but once I get into the car, Nat tells Tony that he should stay and gets in beside me, telling the driver to roll up the divider before turning to me.

Once we are completely alone, I feel all the walls completely shatter as I break out into broken sobs. I attempt to cover my mouth and stop but my body and lungs fail me. I pant and grab at oxygen but can't get a good grip.

Nat pulls me into her, her arms protectively wrapped around me as she tries to calm me.

"You're okay. Don't listen to a word that regret of a human being just said. You are perfect just the way you are. There is nothing wrong with you, Jayce."

Her words help a bit, especially because they're coming from her. I haven't had an experience like that in a while. I used to, all throughout school. Gwen was the one person who didn't make fun of me. She stood up for me often.

She loved me for me. She saw me. And I loved her more than anything. From meeting Gwen on, things got better. I got confident in college but the comments would still come. I'd get insecure, cry myself to sleep.

I used to beg my parents to let me get it removed but they knew that wasn't what I really wanted. They could tell I was just giving into the bullying. I didn't hate my body or who I am, I hated how they made me feel, how they made me feel like I was a mistake.

Or that I am gross.

Or that no one could ever love me.

And it just happened again.

After a while of Natasha rubbing soothing patterns on my back and just holding me in general, I finally start to get a hold of oxygen.

"Just breathe. In for 3, out for 3. Do it with me," She turns my head to her so that we can lock eyes and smiles softly, calmly guiding me through a breathing exercise.

Gwen did the same thing with me when my panic attacks would hit.

It makes my heart ache and flutter at the same time. I nod and do it with her, smiling when I feel my body finally relax.

She smiles back at me, "There you go."

I close my eyes and rest my forehead against hers, "Thank you."

Natasha hums and softly chuckles, "Don't thank me. I will never let someone treat you like that. You don't deserve it. Your body is amazing as it is."

My heart swells yet again and we pull away from the forehead touch, allowing our eyes to meet again. I flick my gaze between hers and her lips, wanting so badly to kiss her, like really kiss her, but I clear my throat and turn my head away, nodding gently.

"Thank you for being there for me."

It's quiet for a moment, but I see in the reflection of the window that she has her head down, mumbling out, "Don't mention it," before turning towards her own window.

__

A/N: Long chapter huh?

Really loving a protective Nat :) 

What will happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.6K 50
'๐š ๐š˜๐š , ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ.' '๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ.' Y/N Y/L/N was not your typi...
26K 484 12
(Female) ??? x Natasha Romanoff I've never seen those eyes one was rapture- blue a or should I say better her enticing constellation-blue eyes, and t...
22.7K 487 28
Wanda had a crush on Natasha Romanoff since her first day at Stark Tower. After she actually moves into the tower and gets a room near her, her feeli...