Until You

By jjexxeqt

He is rude, impatient, arrogant and domineering-a powerful billionaire she has to stay with for a few weeks... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 - Part 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 - Part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 - Part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 - Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 - Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 - Part 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 - Part 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 10 - Part 3
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 - Part 2
Chapter 11 - Part 3
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 - Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 14 - Part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 - Part 2
Chapter 15 - Part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 16 - Part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 - Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 - Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 - Part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 20 - Part 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 21 - Part 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 - Part 2
The End
Thank you !!

Chapter 8 - Part 3

1.2K 101 2
By jjexxeqt

She kept away from him for the rest of the day. She spent time outside gardening, planting more colorful plants and some decorative bushes near the barren tree. But around lunchtime, she went to Jang mi and asked if she could again take the meals to the west wing.

"Sorry," Jang mi said with a regrettable look. "The young master has asked not to be disturbed by anyone."

Frustrated, Jennie spent the afternoon in the library. And then, a couple of hours before it got dark, she dressed up in something nicer and waited near the path where the beast went riding each day.

He was on time as she had expected. She smiled tentatively and waved at him, wanting to apologize for asking him an intrusive question. But he ignored her.

Krystal had sounded worried during the call in the afternoon.

"I heard you had breakfast with the Prince. But apparently, he didn't spend much time and even ignored you all day."

Jennie was shocked by the swiftness in which the person who was spying carried back information to Krystal's father. "It wasn't my fault... entirely. He was insulting, and he was implying I was a gold-digger." Jennie told her what had happened.

There was a brief silence. "I suppose he would feel that way because my father is more or less pushing me at him. He more or less hinted to me that I should try to seduce the prince and fall pregnant with his child to secure my position. He's that bloody desperate for that title. It's just so sick!"

Jennie was shocked. Yes, she was desperate for money, but she drew the line at what she was willing to do for that money. "Krystal, I hope you don't expect me to—"

"Oh no! I don't expect you to seduce the prince. At least not the way you are thinking. Just be on his good side and spend time with him. My father's spies need to give him positive feedback. It's only for a few more days.

"Okay, I'll try."

And try, she did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 169 13
Jennie kim a 1st year college student who is inlove with kim taehyung but taehyung dont feel same as her,she always get taehyung's attention,but he a...
11.1K 487 21
It's been three long years since Taehyung and Jennie have seen each other. But little did they know they would come to meet again-unfinished business...
23.3K 628 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...
8.3K 776 30
"Within half a month, I will make you climb on my 'dragon bed' on your own initiative!" What the heck! The guy was insufferable at times - self-centr...