๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‡

Af pradabarb

lol just read๐Ÿค. Mere

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.

43.

4K 165 68
Af pradabarb

" I guess you wanted to be my peon." He said pointing to our matching shoes." You into shoes?"

" Not really, I know what most of them are called though." I shrugged." I buy whatever I find cute."

" I get that, how you been?"

" Good." I said looking out the window, trying to be good at-least, but I'm happy." What about you?"

" I've been great, my birthday coming up." He said, a smile began to form on his face." Speaking of that, I want you to come to my birthday dinner."

" When's your birthday?"

" April 7th."

The waitress then came, she was darkskin, with long wavy hair and glasses. I love darkskin women," Hi, my name is Kai, I'll be your waitress today I'll take you guys drinks first."

" Do you guys have Sprite?" I asked staring at the drink section of the menu.

" Sierra Mist." She said writing it down," What can I get for you sir?"

It's the same damn thing but hey.

" I'll have a cherry Pepsi." He said, she nodded writing down his drink," Are you guys ready to order yall food?"

" No." We shook our head browsing through the menu.

She nodded," I'll come back in a few."

We browsed through the menu some more, a few moments later our drinks came and he discussed about his birthday dinner, we also talked about some of our interests. Kai came back and we ordered our food.

" I didn't know you used to play volleyball." He said taking a sip out his drink." It's kinda funny seeing folks get hit in the face with the ball."

" Yeah, I loved playing it back in Highschool, it's crazy how them three years went by so fast." I reminisced." Saying I wish I was grown when I was mad, I wish I was ten now."

" Boah." He said in agreement." Me and you both, being an adult is overrated, yeah we get to do whatever we please but it's expensive, if I knew life was finna be like this I would've started saving up in kindergarten."

" Hell yeah!" I agreed, chuckling a bit." Would've started saving every penny I had."

Our trays of food came out, I ordered the classic Friday's combo, boneless wings, loaded potato skins and mozzarella sticks on the side.

I finished up my boneless wings and loaded potato skins, Javier stared at me while I ate." Damn, lil lady you sure know how to put it away." He joked.

I mugged him, before flicking him off." Stop playing with me bro!"

" I mean shit, ain't nothing wrong but you throwing down, I ain't judgin." He threw his hands up in defense." Next time we go out, we  going to an all you can eat buffet."

We finished our food and the bill came, $47. I began reaching in my purse to pay for myself.

" Girl uhtun."

" What?" I asked looking up.

" Nah, I got it." He said leaving a $50 bill in the book, I tipped her a $20.

He pulled into the driveway of my house." Well, this you."

" Yeah." I said grabbing my purse." I'll text you."

" Alright." He responded," Don't forget birthday dinner the 7th, starts at 8 I can come get you if you want, it's going to be at prime 47, so you should already know dress nice."

He touched the ends of my hair," You look so beautiful in this."

" Thank you." I smiled." And it's okay, just send the Addy." We sat there for about a few moments in complete silence." Well, I should get going."

He nodded, unlocking the doors.

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 2ɴᴅ, 2021
10:38 ᴀᴍ

I held the tray of Starbucks in my hand, and made my way into the hospital.

" Goodmorning Sarah." I greeted the receptionist, handing her coffee.

" Goodmorning Nirah." She greeted me with a smile." Bless your heart, glad to see your back!"

" I know right I missed y'all!" I responded making my way to employees only room.

Nino and serenity was in there arguing about stranger things.

" Arguing on the job?" I interrupted making their eyes grow wide.

" Nirah!" They yelled excitedly, they ran up to me hugging me making me smile, I missed they slow asses so much. I sat down the three coffees I had bought on the table.

" I missed y'all so much!" I gave them a big embrace.

" Girll, you missed so much!" Serenity exclaimed, slightly punching her left hand," Briella don't work here no more."

" Wait." Nino interrupted her," Before you fill her in, can we admire how good Miss Nirah looks, came back shitting on bitches."

" Period." I smiled, I ran my hands through my hair and did a kissy face. I focused my attention back to Serenity," Now what happened?"

" Girl, she fought an patient."

" What?"

" Yes bitch she fought an elderly patient." Nino said shaking his head." I mean I would've thought that serenity would be the one fighting a patient, but nope it was bri."

" Bro, why she fight an patient for?"

" The elderly man, was talking about somebody was coming in his room at night tickling his feet." Serenity explained." Briella was his assigned nurse, he accused her of doing it every few nights, and even tried to sexually touch him." Nino finished.

" Which doesn't make sense because if you seen them nasty thangs, you wouldn't go near them hoes." Serenity said shaking her head." Them hoes barking, his toenails green and shit."

" Uhtun, I don't wanna talk about this nomore." I said making an puking face.

" But that man was ugly as shit, the only is he got hella money." Nino added, and I shrugged.

" Bri got her own money and Bri would throw her guts up if she ever came close to feet like that, they dumb as hell for believing that dumb shit."

" Exactly, but you know this hospital is all about their reputation, but speaking of patients, you were assigned to somebody." Serenity said handing me my clipboard." A young male, he was brought here late last night he got shot."

" Everyone getting shot up, it's getting horrible out here." I shook my head." What room?"

" 3Ad."

" I'm not getting back on that elevator!" I said having a flashback on when me and Mikey got stuck." Not again."

" They upgraded that elevator while you was gone, can't wait til they do the whole building." She mumbled.

" Still! I ain't taking no chances." I said shaking my head." No sir, I'll take the stairs."

I finally made it to the last step, I don't know how I'm skinny as shit but out of shape. These stairs a different type of workout.

I made my way down the hall. At the end of the hall was the last room. ' 3 AD.'

I knocked on the door," Come in." A familiar male voice sounded from the other side of the door, I opened the door with a smile on my face for it to soon fade as I was face to face with the person I despised.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

306K 8.1K 47
ษช ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข แด˜แด€ษชษด...๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฑแด สŸแดษดษข. ษช แด…แดษดแด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดแด‡ ษดแดœแดส™. ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› ษดแด ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€. ษช ษขษชแด แด‡ แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด›แด แดกสœแดแด‡แด แด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ส แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส ส€แดœษด...
183K 6.7K 45
Second Generation๐Ÿคช Sequel to FOREVEA
142K 3.3K 59
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
830K 31.4K 72
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค...