Push & Pull- Karate Kid 2010

Oleh Accidentchild23

Kiara Parker moved to China with her mom Sherry and her brother Dre after her mom got transferred. She was an... Lebih Banyak

Heyy
ꕥ Letting Go ꕥ
ꕥ China ꕥ
ꕥ Something Newꕥ
ꕥ First day in hell ꕥ
ꕥ Annoying ꕥ
ꕥ My fault ꕥ
ꕥ Guilt ꕥ
ꕥ Apologies ꕥ
ꕥPics and Grades (CRUCIAL INFO CHANGE)ꕥ
ꕥ Stare down ꕥ
Hey
ꕥ Interview ꕥ
ꕥ His Point of View (updated)ꕥ
ꕥ The Deal ꕥ
ꕥ Hanging out ꕥ
Thank Yall
ꕥ Dating Down ꕥ
ꕥ Talks with Ms. Lin Huang ꕥ
Hey
ꕥ Ex ꕥ
ꕥ True Confessions ꕥ
I am so sorry babes
ꕥ Late night ꕥ
ꕥ Unveiled ꕥ
👀
ꕥ Together ꕥ
ꕥ Date ꕥ
Scared.
ꕥ Forget it ꕥ
Hey

ꕥ Right Hook ꕥ

1.8K 44 8
Oleh Accidentchild23

Bold-Mandarin/Chinese
Normal-English
Italics- Thoughts

Edited

"What do you mean?"
———————————-

Before Mei Ying could answer, Kiara heard a familiar voice"You want me to play?" They heard someone say. Kiara then saw your brother walking to a ping pong table.

"You know I have no problem beating old people," he said.

"Back where I come from they call me ping pong Dre" he lied. Kiara sighed, knowing no one in Detroit called him that.

He plays ping pong once and thinks he's the shit

"I'm gonna take it easy on you," Dre said, overconfidently.

"Don't get hurt being cocky" Kiara called out to him. He waved her off and got into position. They watched as Dre began to play. Kiara looked over at Mei Ying who was watching Dre intently.

"Mei Ying you have a bit of drool coming down" Kiara jokingly said to Mei Ying.

"Not funny" Mei Ying smiled and swatted at her. They watched Dre and the man went back and forth until Dre hit the ball past him. The man didn't look stunned, he just looked at him. Dre puffed out his chest and briefly looked at Mei Ying who was giggling. Kiara rolled her eyes.

I'm gonna throw up and shit at the same time if they don't stop

The man positioned the ball and threw it in the air.

Is that legal?

The man hit it at Dre with so much strength, you could barely see it. Dre grunted as it hit in in the shoulder. This went on for a few minutes, entertaining Kiara.

"C'mon, man....I'm a kid. Im gonna live longer than you. So you shouldn't be trying to kill me" Dre said, making Mei Ying laugh. After a while of watching her brother get beat in ping pong, Kiara got thirsty. She looked around and saw a small store on the other end of the park.

"I'm going to get some water, want some?"  She said to Mei Ying.

"No thank you," she said as she looked at Dre. Kiara walked to the store and saw a man sweeping through the window. She walked in and saw an older man at the cash register. She walked in and smiled at the man.

"Hello," the man greeted.

"Hello sir," Kiara said. She looked around the store for something to drink. She saw a green apple soda that was calling her name. Then she saw powdered donuts. She went into the store intending to grab water and left with two bottles of water, soda, donuts, and gum.

"I'm back," Kiara said, sitting next to Mei Ying. She took water and handed it to her.

"Thanks," Mei Ying said smiling brightly.

"No problem" Kiara said. They sat for a while. Talking and laughing. Kiara has never done this with anyone other than her family. It was nice. She didn't feel uncomfortable around Mei Ying. She helped Mei Ying practice, for her audition for the Beijing Academy of Music, well, Kiara just told her when she was off-key. They were discussing the differences between oil and acrylic paint when Kiara got a phone call. When she saw the name, she had to answer immediately.

Mommy♥︎♥︎

"Hold on a sec, my mom is calling," Kiara said. Mei Ying nodded.

"Hey ma," She said

"I need you to come back home," Sherry said with a stern tone. Kiara didn't ask why. She figured it was important since her mother was the one who urged her to go outside.

"Do you need me to get Dre?" She asked.

"No just you. It's about Luca" Sherry said. Kiara rolled her eyes a little too hard because she started seeing dots in her vision.

"I thought I'd never have to hear the devil's name again," she said

"He sent you something," Sherry said. Kiara was instantly pissed.

I wanted to get away from his, lying, good-for-nothing, egotistical, cheating, manipulative ass for good!

"Are you serious?!" Kiara fussed. Mei Ying looked confused as to what pissed her off so suddenly.

"I'll be there in a minute," She said. She quickly hung up and began to gather her things.

"I have to go, it's a family emergency" She informed Mei Ying. She looked saddened and confused at the same time as Kiara began to gather her belongings off the bench

"Are you ok? Is something wrong" Mei Ying asked with worry in her voice. Kiara placed everything in her bag.

Something from my past is coming to bite me in the ass

"I'm gonna be ok," Kiara said.

"It was nice meeting you though" She called at Mei Ying before she took off. Kiara ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She thought she left Luca in the past, where he couldn't do any more damage. She reached her apartment and ran inside.

"Ma?!" She called out trying to gather oxygen so she didn't pass out.

"I'm in here"  Sherry called from her room. Kiara walked into Sherry's room. She saw her mom on her bed with a box in front of her.

"What did he send me this quick" Kiara asked completely freaked out and still out of breath.

"He had it sent a few days in advance" Sherry explained as Kiara sat in front of her, the box laying  in between them.

"He predicted our arrival time?" Kiara asked. Sherry nodded.

"He's fuckin psychotic," Kiara said in disbelief.

"Watch your mouth," Sherry said. Kiara mumbled a quick 'sorry' without looking at her mother.

"What if he sent me something creepy? Like a dead cat. Or his baby pictures. Or his ugly ass mom" Kiara said as a quick shiver went up her spine. Sherry grabbed her daughter's hands and held them.

"I'll be here with you. And I know the number for the police." Sherry said. Kiara nodded and opened the box. Inside, there were packing peanuts, and on top was a note.

'Hey babe, we probably left things off on the wrong foot. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything I said and did that hurt you. You are the most important person in my life and I love you so much. I just hope that we can reconcile after this. And to show you I'm sorry, I wanted to give you something.'

Kiara looked in the box and saw a new pendant and a new ring. Next to it was a picture of him in his gi.

A/N: I have no fucking clue what Kung Fu gear is called. Somebody tell me

'I'll love you forever'

"I'm gonna throw the hell up," Kiara said in annoyance as she tossed the items back into the box. She took the picture and ripped it into pieces.

"Do you want to send the stuff back?" Sherry asked.

"Nope. I'm pawning it" Kiara said simply, grabbing the box and getting up.

"I think you should return it," Sherry said, getting up after Kiara.

"Why? For him to just become more obsessive? No. Plus I need the money. I just spent the rest I had" Kiara said. Sherry gave her a stern look.

"No. Return it" she said sternly. Sherry wanted to keep Kiara as far away from Luca as possible. That means sending back what belongs to him and getting him out of their lives permanently. Kiara huffed and gave her mother the box.

"I don't want that boy knocking on my damn door. I'm gonna knock his little ass out" Sherry said as she took the box and put it in her closet.

"He wouldn't fly all the way to China for me," Kiara said.

He probably already got a new piece of ass

"Obsession makes you do crazy things. Even fly to China" Sherry told her.

"He was crying the last time I saw him," Kiara said.

"You made that boy cry?" Sherry asked. Kiara nodded.

I think I did...

"Good," Sherry said. Kiara smiled lightly.

"Can I go back to the park?" Kiara asked. Sherry looked at her in surprise. She thought that Kiara would've begged to stay inside.

"Met someone?" Sherry asked.

"Yeah," Kiara said. Sherry smiled.

"Go ahead. And bring your brother when y'all come back" Sherry said.

"Nah I was gonna abandon him at the park. He'll make friends with the squirrels" Kiara said sarcastically receiving a glare from Sherry.

"Sorry," Kiara said and left immediately heading back to the park. When she got back she didn't see Dre or Mei Ying anywhere. But she did see people crowding around what looked to be a fight. She wasn't worried about it until she saw her brother being kicked to the ground.

"Dre?!" She yelled. She saw a boy get on top of him. She sprinted at them but before she got there he punched Dre in the eye. Her vision began to go black as her right fist collided with something hard. When she came to, she saw the person on the ground a few feet away and Dre under her. Kiara got a good look at the boy and saw it was Cheng from earlier. She ignored him and looked at Dre. She crouched beside him and tried to look at his face but couldn't see.

"Go the hell home!" Mei Ying yelled at Cheng. Cheng was still holding his cheek from Kiara punching him. He scoffed and walked off with his friends in tow. Kiara was trying to check on Dre but he was trying to cover his face up.

"Dre, c'mon let's go," Kiara said. She took his arm and tried to pull him up, but he snatched his arm away.

"Leave me alone. I'm fine" he said quickly.

"Move your hand and let me see," Kiara said sternly.

"Go away Kiara," Dre said harshly. She wanted to argue and take him home but she got quiet. A few seconds later, Harry and Mei Ying came over to him.

"Are you ok? Let me help" Mei Ying said.

"Leave me alone. I-Im fine" he said to her. She was clearly hurt by his words but didn't argue. She got up and left.

"Dre-" Harry began.

"Dude, leave me alone," Dre said to Harry. Harry patted his shoulder and walked away. Kiara looked around at the people staring at Dre.

"Get lost! What are you all looking at?! Go!" Kiara yelled at them. They quickly left, since they all saw what she did to Cheng.

Kiara didn't say anything at first and took a seat next to Dre. She brought her knees up and rested her arms on them while looking at Dre, who just held his face. People left the park, as it was getting late but the twins sat there in complete silence.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" She finally said. He turned around and scowled at her.

"Damn, I didn't hit you! What's with the look?" Kiara said defensively. She saw a light bruise under his eye that was destined to turn into a black eye.

"I don't wanna talk about it," he said harshly.

"Why not?" She pressed.

"It's embarrassing," he said.

"What would be embarrassing is if you started the fight and lost," she said honestly.

"I didn't!" He yelled at her.

"I know that because I know you. But I need to know what happened" she said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"That guy was being an asshole to a girl I was talking to and I tried to help out. He pushed me and it went from there" he said.

"He already knew how to fight," he said as he sat up groaning. He propped his elbows on his knees and crossed his arms.

Kung Fu....

"He kicked my ass in front of everyone," Dre said.

"No he didn't," Kiara said. Dre damn near snapped his neck to give her the dirtiest look ever

"Everyone would be all of China. You got beat up in front of a few people you'll probably never see again" she explained. He huffed and rolled his eyes, knowing she was right.

"And the dude?" He asked, referring to Cheng.

"You'll probably never see him again either," she said. She prayed they didn't see him again. "You're right," he said. She stood up and offered him a hand. He gripped her arm and she pulled him up. He winced in pain. She put his arm around her and supported him by his waist.

"When am I not right?" She said. He rolled his eyes and they walked home. They reached their apartment door when they stopped.

"You're not gonna tell Mom right?" Dre asked.

"I won't if you don't," Kiara said. She knew that if their mom knew Dre got beat up she would tear through China looking for Cheng. Even though Kiara would pay to see her mom get on his ass, they needed a parental guardian.

A/N: So, Kiara met Cheng....it ain't end well.
Any theories as to what's gonna happen?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.9K 742 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
28.7K 503 67
kk1: daniel larusso has just moved to reseda, california and already has an enemy- thankfully, he meets a special man- through a special girl, who he...
27.2K 721 43
When you got in Chinese school you amazed a lot of girls by your own look. No one knows that you're bi. After all, you still find girls attractive. ~...
12.1K 300 19
⌗-A young painter left her country to go to another with her cousin, they thought it was gonna be a dream to explore new things, but luck left them w...