ꕥ Hanging out ꕥ

(This chapter might suck but it's important)
Kiara
Bold- English
Normal- Chinese/ Madarin
Italics- thoughts

November 21, 2009

Saturday came and Kiara waited for Vanessa to come. Dre already left with Harry and Sherry went to work. She watched her favorite Chinese Soap Opera. She was already dressed and ready to go, all she had to do was wait.
Kiara's Outfit

It was 1:56 when she heard a knock at her door

It was 1:56 when she heard a knock at her door. She turned off the tv and walked over to the door. She saw Vanessa in her favorite shirt and ripped jeans.

"Hey" Kiara said smiling.

"Hey hey. You ready?" Vanessa said brightly.

"Yup" Kiara said. She stepped out of her apartment and locked the door behind her.

"Leia and Emiko said they were going to meet us at the park" Vanessa said as they walked towards the mall. Kiara nodded. They reached the mall and Kiara was a bit taken aback at how many people were there. It was almost impossible to set foot on the premises. They reached the courtyard. She saw Cheng, Zhuang and Liang along with Emiko and Leia. But there was another guy who she didn't know.

"Hi Kiara" Emiko said, coming up to hug her.

"Hey" Kiara said as she hugged the shorter girl.

"And who is this fine gem" The new boy said, strolling up to her.

Please I know I'm fine but back up

"That's Kiara" Liang said. Cheng was looking between Kiara and the boy with his hands behind his back.

"I'm Song, but you can call me your future husband" The boy said, lightly caressing her hand. She gave an awkward smile. She didn't want to be mean, because he hasn't done anything yet.

"Corny" Cheng said under his breath. Song's smile dropped as he turned to look at Cheng, who was standing directly behind him. In the process, he dropped Kiara's hand.

"Like you could do better. How many girlfriends have you had?" Song asked.

"And little crushes don't count" he smirked. Cheng balled his fist and stepped closer.

"And how many have you had? I can't count them on both of my hands combined" Cheng said making Kiara raise her eyebrows in surprise.

"Don't go there" Emiko said, getting between them. Leia came up and put her hand on Cheng's chest to guide him back.

So Song is a player...got it