ꕥPics and Grades (CRUCIAL INFO CHANGE)ꕥ

Bold-Mandarin/Chinese
Normal-English
Italics- Thoughts

(Edited)

November 11, 2009

It had been a month since Kiara and Dre's first day. Not much has changed. Harry started coming up to walk with them to school. Harry was a nice kid, according to Kiara and a good wingman, according to Dre. Vanessa, Emiko and Mei Ying got Kiara's phone number and have been chatting and hanging out nonstop.  Cheng continuously bothers Dre, and does not seem to be getting bored. He put Dre in a trash bin last week and shoved him against the wall yesterday. Kiara, however, does not have it as bad as Dre. They trade insults back a forth, but it almost never got physical. Kiara had gotten better with her art. She doesn't shut down but her guilt still eats at her.

Kiara walked out of the bathroom from fixing her curly hair into two low space buns, to see her brother shouting and punching the air. She slowly snuck into her room and grabbed her camera. She came back out and quickly snapped a picture of Dre. Dre stopped and glared at Kiara.

"You look so stupid" Kiara said with a smile. Dre gave a fake smile.

"Thanks. Scrap it" Dre said as he continued to punch the air.

"Nah, I'm printing this out "she said as she walked to the kitchen to grab her eyeliner.

(Ignore the glasses and the book bag)

Sherry asked Kiara to use her eyeliner when she was still half asleep, so she didn't know how it got there.

How did it get out here?

"What are you doing anyway?" Kiara asked as she walked back to the bathroom to put on her eyeliner.

"I'm learning Kung-Fu" Dre said. Kiara didn't know much about Kung-Fu but she knew you needed a Master to teach you. Not a tv program.

"It doesn't work like that. You need someone to teach you" she called out.

"Someone is teaching me" Dre called back.

That's not what I meant, dipshit

"Dre! Kiara!" They heard at the door. It was Harry coming to walk them to school. Harry stood at the door, unsure of whether to come in or not.

"Hey Harry! You can come in!" Kiara called out as she finished putting on her eyeliner. She walked out of the bathroom. She saw Harry putting his bookbag down by the door.

"Why is the door open?" Harry asked.

"The maintenance man, Mr. Han, is coming. If the door isn't open, he won't come in" Kiara said, giving him a quick hug. Harry quickly furrowed his eyebrows as he saw Dre over Kiara's shoulder. A look of pure confusion graced his face.