My Bride (✔)

By itsyourblackrose

(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He... More

Characters
Avni
Marraige
Mrs Avni neil khanna
His imperfect bride
Two Choices
Her broken self
Are we made for each other??
Misunderstanding.
First step
Broken hopes
New Beginning
Little lover??
Something is changing
Anger and hurt
Embroilment
Her pain His care
His Anger her self respect
I dont have a choice
Kiss of love or solicitude
My Bride or My forced Bride
Truth
Taking care
Stay away from me
College
Proposal
Shopping
Protecting her
Confession And Dinner date??
Were you having a date wifey?
Changed Neil Confused Avni
Caring Neil
Confused Avni
Her Dilemma
Impasse
Party
His Ladydon
Promise
Exams and Panick Avni
Her Decision
His Ignorance
I love her
Angry Hubby Drunken Wife
Broken Avni
Surgery
Getting her back
Clearing things out
Do..I love him??
Birthday
Lots of surprises and the final Confession(Last Part)
Epilogue
Thank you.

You have a baby???

17.2K 626 70
By itsyourblackrose

This book is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

Chapter 26

"Wow you all are enjoying without me "

Hearing the voice trio break the hug and turned toward it.

"Mahek what are you doing here " Avni asked Mahek who was standing there.

"Nothing came to meet someone and saw you both enjoying without me" Makek said narrowing her eyes at the both girls.

Avni - oh it was nothing like that you know by the way meet Ali my friend she said pointing at him.

Avni - And Ali this is mehak she said turning toward him.

Ali - oh... hi Mehak he greeted her.

Mehak - Hi

"Hello beautiful "

Hearing this Avni looked at the direction and saw Sid walking toward them with atharv in his arm.

"Umm..mmm you here " Avni asked him once he stood he stood near her.

"Oh I am hurt, you are not happy to see me " he said dramatically

"No...no Its not like that I....i was just......." Avni said widening her eyes.

"Heyy relax girl" he said laughing seeing her getting so nervous for such a small thing.

Avni was going say something but was cut off by a baby voice.

Lowering their lashes they saw Atharv struggling in Sid arm to come out.

Sidd - Oh!! baby what you are doing he asked staring his son confusingly.

Hearing his father Atharv upped his lashes and made a crying face. Seeing his son lips trembling Sid panicked.

Sid - No...no baby don't......don't cry....dont cry he said loosening his grip on him a little and taking this as advantage atharv jumped on Avni, who opened his arm to pick him.

Avni immediately catched him held him securely in her embrace.

Avni - Baby why did do that haa what if you got hurt she asked while rocking his back and forth and atharv gurled repliying her.

Avni - No it was bad habit you know she scoled him sweetly.

Atharv again made a sound and put his palms on her both cheek.

Avni - Okay this time I forgive you but don't do it next time

Atharv again made a sound jumping in her arm and Avni smiled looking at him.

Upping her lashes she saw them all staring her shockingly except Mahek and Radhika.

"What was that ???" Sid asked who standing their shockingly looking his son's act as it was the first time he saw him bonding with someone so well as normally Atharv don't like to go near anyone except the people he like.

Ali -" Avni is he your husband?? And you didn't told us that you have a son. "He asked her staring at Sid then at atharv.

"What??...No.... "Avni was going to decline but was cut off by Sid.

"Avu baby why didn't you told him about us haa" Sid spoke teasing her and winking at Mahek at the end

" What...I.....no...". She stuttered widening her eyes in shock not knowing how to reply while radhika and Mehak controlled their laugh staring at her expression.

What he's speaking???

"What's happening here" they again heared a voice and turned toward it.

Now what he's doing here??

Neil after parking the car came there and saw them together, so he asked standing beside Mehak staring Avni confusingly who stood their nervously with a frown on her face then turned his gaze at others.

What happened to her??

Sid - Avu baby tell him what's happening he said naughtly.

Avu?? Baby???

Neil - What the hell???? He asked angrily, unknowingly clenching his jaw at him while others stared then confusingly not knowing what's happening.

Sid - Avu baby.......... he was going to say but was cut off by atharv who again made a sound.

Ali - Avni your baby is soo cute he said smiling at atharv before Avni can reply Neil spoke

Neil - What's happening here and you have a baby he asked angrily staring her at last ,getting frustated listening their strange talks.

Avni -no.....I.....he....misunderstand...sid.....me.....baby......... Avni said stuttering .

Neil - What??? He asked not getting a single point she said

Ali - "Why are you shouting at her?" he asked

Neil - you......

Sid - heyy Neil calm down bro he just misunderstood me as her husband and atharv as her baby. And Ali I am not her husband my wife is standing there with you. He said staring at Neil then at Ali.

Ali - oh sorry actually the way you called her beautiful and atharv jumped at her so I thought.....

Avni - it's okay she said giving him a small smile while patting atharv's back slowly.

Radhika - Okay guys let's eat something I am soo hungry.

Ali - but you just ate soo much

Radhika - heyy don't you dare to put your evil eyes on my food

Ali -" But I will eat your whole food fatty "

Radhika - you.....

Avni - heyy stop it

Radhika - tell him not me

Ali - Tell her not me

Avni - You both are child

Ali - And you are our mother he whispered near her ear to which she glared him playfully

Avni - Ali you will get beaten by me

Ali - oh really baby doll your soft hand can't even hurt a fly and here you are talking to beat me

Avni - You are making fun of me? she asked him innocently

Ali - Oh baby doll you are so cute, your husband must be soo lucky he said last sentence near her ear

Hearing him Avni upped her lashes at Neil but then quickly averted it noticing him already staring her.

Avni - it's... .its...noth...nothing like that come lets eat something she said stuttering a little and immediately start moving toward the canteen.

Avni get a grip on yourself . What's happening to you??

Radhika - yes come let's go.

Reaching there they sat on the table of six people , one side was radhika and beside her was avni and other side mehak sat and beside her was Sid.

Neil was going to sit beside Avni but before him Ali sat there and he stopped in his place unknowingly feeling bad but then ignoring this,he sat beside Sid, who noticed this little encounter.

Ali - So guys what you wanna have.

Mehak - Pizza for me and ice-cream for Atharv

Sid - Sandwich

Radhika - French fries , burger

Ali - Okay and Avni you

Avni - Nothing just juice

Ali - Why you didn't eat anything that time also I interrupted your lunch in my silliness he said feeling bad.

Avni - no its just I don't have a appetite right now

Ali - No Avu you need to eat something

Avni - no please

Ali - Avni

Avni was going to reply but Neil interrupted in between

Neil - Why are you forcing her if she don't wanna eat

Ali - No bro you dont know her and Avu you, you should each much .I have many time noticed you skipping your lunch you know it's not good for your health. If you will not eat properly then how in future you will treat your patients. He said to her while Neil didn't liked it a bit because he knew that Ali was right he himself has noticed her eating very little but ignored it.

Avni - Okay sir please bring me sandwich

Ali - And??? he asked forcing her to order more

Avni - Spaghetti Bolognese sauce

Ali - that's like my girl he said smiling at her not realising what he said while Neil glared him but then quickly averted his gaze toward his phone noticing Ali turning toward him.

Ali - And bro you he asked turning his gaze toward Neil who was pretending to be busy in his phone but his full concentration on them only.

Neil - nothing he said trying to control his tone.

Ali - bro right only I gave such a long leacher to her and here you are again repeating it. At least eat a little .
He said politely

Neil - I said I don't want to eat can't you understand a single thing.

Mehak - Neil why are you are being so rude ,order something na he is asking soo sweetly and you are....

Hearing this Neil looked at her and saw her playing with atharv ignoring him totally.

Is she trying to ignore me??

And he narrowed his eyes at her.

Avni who saw him being so rude to him wanted to stop Neil but then she remembered his words from the morning so stopped.

Why he's being so rude to him??

Should I interrupt them.

No

Her mind screamed.

P/s- It's unedited so ignore the mistakes.

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

Itsyourblackrose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 6.3K 54
A tragedy leads ACP Neil Khanna to the doorstep of a celebrity, Avni Raichand, the rising actress of Bollywood. [ Completed ] 。☆彡 There was somethin...
19K 4.2K 40
This story is about a college girl who wants to become a brand. Her life's motive is to get a position, not love. There is no place for love in her l...
262K 30.1K 164
[ This is the first book written by me, so in this you may find many grammar mistakes and other types of mistakes, So read the book at your own risk...
223K 7.1K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...