TalkQuickNotes with lauv

By Laureate_

It can be really challenging to come up with ideas and plots, and giving them life by amazingly portraying th... More

TalkQuickNotes with lauv
@sanaxbip
@HashTaeKook
@TaeNiaV
@AsmaAtdl
@RavenKookv / SPRINGKV
@green_mic
@HirumoniBsty
@TaekookFairyTales
@AmlikaQ
@BookLoverMD
@hershey_y
@kasuniisanka
@AraWynter
@Yuehan_
@Its_Clarellyse
@believeroftaekook

@goldieandtaebear

164 11 8
By Laureate_

Hey, Lauv here. A warm welcome to the people who decided to take a peak at TalkQuickNotes.

American novelist, Erskine Preston Caldwell once said, 'I think you must remember that a writer is a simple minded person to begin with and go on that basis. He is not a great mind, he's not a great thinker, he's not a great philosopher, he's a story teller.' Today we have a simple minded person and a great story teller who blessed us with amazing taekook books,  [ goldieandtaebear  ] without further intro, let's dive in to our little talk. 

➽ Hello author nim, thank you so much for sparing your precious time for me and TalkQuickNotes. It's such a honour. Can you tell me a little about yourself?

- I’m a sophomores at college, studying computer science. There’s nothing interesting about me because I stay home all day everyday.

➽ ' there's nothing interesting about me ' she say and the same time write amazing taekook books.

Idk what's your definition of ' interesting '

- The stories have nothing to do with my personality lol

➽ It does a lot actually. Well it's from my point of view.

When did you realise you wanted to be a writer?

- Honestly I don’t know. And I didn’t plan to be a “writer”, I just wanted to write the stories I wanted to read.

➽ Oh that's great <3

Unexpected events are pretty good. A turning point with lots of potential.

What was one of the most surprising things you learnt in creating your books?

- That readers usually don’t like the chapter I like the best.

➽ It happens a lot in life, I guess. And I'm proud you think they are best even when others don't think so. You wrote it for a reason with lots off efforts. Point of views differ from person to person and we can't know how they are perceiving things.

- thank you

It’s fine though, it doesn’t bother me

[ It shouldn't. Be your own fan, who adores and trust ourselves the most. You can't disappoint yourself when you love what you do the most <3 ]

➽ What in your opinion are the most important elements of good writing?

- Tbh I don’t know all these stuff but I do recommend to start writing only if you enjoy writing

➽ That's crucial element of a good writing <3 One should enjoy writing to deliver the thoughts and emotions perfectly.

How much world building takes place before you start writing ?

- Oh, I just think of a plot and start writing, everything else falls onto its place as I’m writing.

➽ Letting the story flow by it's own, that's one of the hardest as well as easiest way to complete the plot according to situations. Thank you so much for your efforts <3

Writing can be emotionally draining. How do you deal with emotional impact of a book ( on yourself ) as you are writing the story?

- Writing is therapeutic for me (sometimes). I cry a lot whilst writing emotional stuff.

➽ And we cry reading too. It's magical how authors could draw each and every emotions from us.

What was your favourite part and least favourite part of the writing journey?

- Favorite part is being able to illustrate my thoughts, also the reader’s response.

- But writing itself can be boring and demotivating sometimes

➽ Is there a reason behind that ?

- Not really. I just lose motivation every once in a while

➽ Hope you will find your anchor when you loss the grip if writing makes you happy and delighted.

What are the key challenges you faced when you started writing here?

- For doctor Kim, I didn’t had a plot at first. So, I had unpublish, then republish it. Then I had too many ideas when I started rewriting it.

➽ How do you describe your book's ideal readers?

- Honestly I don’t have an “ideal readers” standard. As long as you’re enjoying my stories that’s enough for me. but I feel like I subconsciously feel more motivated if a chapter or story is getting comments or votes. But I don’t any of my readers to feel like they’re obligated to vote or comment

➽ Engagements are quite nice and motivating. It spark our interest and gives a whole view of reader's thoughts about the story.

Inspiration comes from different kind of elements. What inspired you to write ' Sole Purpose ' ?

- My grandparents

- It's based on their life

- I feel like my writing inspiration comes from my surroundings

- I have a big family and every couple have their own little special thing going on, I use them as scenes in my stories sometimes

➽ Oh that's amazing <3 inspiration is with us, within us, and also we all are surrounded by them.

- You speak so well

➽ Only when I'm excited or the talk is a about books, writing, taekook or our boys. They trigger that part of me.

Thank you <3

- No problem

➽ And you are very simple that make you so special <3

- Aww thank You

➽ <3

What's most difficult thing about writing characters from the opposite sex?

- Tbh I don’t face any difficulties in that area

- Or about that issue

➽ That's great thing. As long as you don't face any difficulties, it's easier for you to write in their pov.

Has Writing books changed the way you see yourself?

- Nope lol

- I don’t writing that seriously tbh

- It’s just a hobby for me

➽ It's one of the best hobby <3

What books or authors 'have most influenced your own writing?

- I wouldn’t say any specific story but project56 inspires me a lot

➽ She's an incredible person and author.

If you could tell your younger writing self anything what would it be?

- I’m still new to writing, but I would tell myself to proofread before publishing

➽ Coming to the last part of our talk, taekook and their pure bond has been inspiring a lot of people nowadays. What advice would you give a new writer. Someone just starting out?

- Write the things you want to read. It’s hard to get demotivated when you’re writing for yourself

➽ Wise words <3 as long as we have the strongest desire, nothing could stop us.

And thay bring us to the end of this interview. Thank you so much dear, I had a wonderful time with you.

- Thank you so much for taking out the time to interview with me

➽ it's my pleasure <3

◄►

Talking with her was an amazing experience. She's an simple minded person who love all the twists and turns in story telling. It was easy talk with most comfortable atmosphere <3

With every talk I'm learning new things from every perspectives that I might have neglected or forgotten to notice and learning is always beautiful.

Get well soon dear :)

Thank you so much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 1.6K 18
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
13.3K 1.2K 86
" දන්නවද අභී..! එයා හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...!" " වැස්සක් !?...'' '' ඔව් වැස්සක්...එයාගෙ ආදරෙත් හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...කාලයක් මාව ඒ වැස්සෙන් තෙම්මලා....එයා ය...
14.1K 404 13
"𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆, 𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖"
22.3K 699 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...