Want

By whorefortheitalian1

BOOK #1 *can be read as a standalone* ------- π•Žπ”Έβ„•π•‹ πšŸπšŽπš›πš‹ 𝔻𝔼𝔽𝕀ℕ𝕀𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ: 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 𝚍�... More

Author's Note
Characters/aesthetics
Chapter 1 - New Beginning
Chapter 2 - Italy...
Chapter 3 - Sexy mob men?
Chapter 4 - Mia Figlia
Chapter 5 - DNA test
Chapter 6 - 'Holy mother of fuck ducks'
Chapter 7 - Family
Chapter 8 - Memories
A/N
Chapter 9 - Barbie
Chapter 10 - Touch
Chapter 11 - Shopping
Chapter 12 - They're back
Chapter 13 - Mother
Chapter 14 - Gym Session
Chapter 16 - Luke and Julia
Chapter 17 - Fresh Air
Chapter 18 - Spanish Mafia
Chapter 19 - The roof
Chapter 20 - Beach Bitches
Chapter 21 - Brittany not so Spears
Chapter 22 - Spin the Bottle
Chapter 23 - Under Attack
Chapter 24 - A Dumb Blonde to Rescue
Chapter 25 - My Best Friends
Chapter 26 - A Ball?
Chapter 27 - Deja Vu
Chapter 28 - Mistake
Chapter 29 - French clubs
Chapter 30 - dressless, shoeless, dateless
Chapter 31 - Personal
Chapter 32 - Paix d'une querelle: PART 1

Chapter 15 - First Mission?

6.4K 152 112
By whorefortheitalian1

Guys... y'all should be scared. I literally am gonna out you all through so much pain. luckily not this chapter... BUT ITS OKAY THO CUZ I LOVE YOU ALL. also did I write half of this this in class instead of doing schoolwork... um yes.

well um, imma start tryna write longer chapters cuz there more fun and just overall better obvi. ANYWAYS that's all from me so,

enjoy bitches xo

"Leandro, what did I tell you about that dick of yours." my father says after finally controlling his coughing fit.

I smirk down at the man below me who's face has now turned a ghostly white.

HA! sucked in bitch.

I push myself off of him and he slowly stands up clearing his throat in the process.

I walk out of the ring, leaving him in his thoughts when Camilla and Adria run up to me. "Excuse me cagna, when did all that happen!?" Adria exclaims, giving me a slight wack on my arm.

(bitch)

I shrug, ignoring her and continue unwrapping my hands while the two dumbasses bicker behind me. I think it was something about betting when me and the hot man who has sexually frustrated will get together.

I roll my eyes, they're adults yet they're fucking betting on me like high school kids.

Amateurs.

"So, it was finally good to see my daughter in action, except for the last bit, fucking boy." My father comes up to me muttering the last bit under his breath. I chuckle at his comment and respond "At least he didn't win." I wink, my father smirks back.

"Anyways, what are you doing here," I ask.

"Well, there's this mission coming up and I need you to go on it." I raise my eyebrows now intrigued.

I haven't been on a mission for years. When I first started doing them, I was 15 at the time and I thought it would be cool to have a spy name. Mine, of course, was 'Mrs Smith' because Angelina Jolie is a fucking Goddess and my last name at the time was Smith.

I know, I know, I was fucking cool.

"What do I have to do?"

"We'll discuss that later, first go have a shower and meet me in my office in an hour." My father says, walking out of the room shortly after.

Fuck yeah, 'Mrs Smith' is back baby.

——

Walking back through the hallways, again that are fucking huge for no reason at all, i begin to take off my long sleeve gym too, leaving me in my sports bra.

I worked out in leggings and a long sleeve gym top due to my scars. yes, they were almost gone thanks to the cream my beloved doctors gave me but i was still self conscious.

I wasn't ready for the questions. Not yet. I wasn't even ready when Leandro saw them.

The only person that has ever seen my scars was a camilla but I guess now Leandro.

The hallway was empty and I knew everyone was still at the gym so i should be fine. Reaching my door i swing it open, to find Elio sitting on my bed on his phone.

What is with this family and hanging out in my room.

For fucks sake.

Elio doesn't even acknowledge my presence which i'm thankful for as I just head straight to the bathroom, locking the door to have a shower.

——

Coming straight out of the bathroom, now in matching grey sweats I see Elio still on my bed in his own little world.

Weirdo.

When we arrived here, well when we were kidnapped and brought here, the wardrobes were already filled with all different types clothes for us and oh my... i think i may have spent a good 5 hours just fan-girling and trying on every single piece.

Like, i found leather pants. LEATHER PANTS.

Um, excuse me have i been wearing those 24/7? yes.

It's safe to say that there my new obsession...

I clear my throat, making myself known to the dumbass who's oblivious. He lifts his head up looking me in the eye glaring at me. "Nat! You made me die." he says while groaning, shaking me his screen. Angry birds.

How is this man- boy meant to be Second in Command. He's literally playing Angry Birds.

"Why are you here?" I ask beating straight around the bush to get to the point.

"Adria and I are fighting and she's taken over our room." He replies.

He is literally a child.

"Get out." I say kicking him out.

"What?! Where am i meant to go?" he whines, blocking the door from me closing it on his face.

"Go hang out with Andy boy." I tease, raising my voice so Leandro can hear.

"I HEARD THAT NATALIA!" Leandro yells from down the hall.

I smirk, pushing Elio the rest of the way out and shutting the door.

Finally. I sigh looking at the time on my phone. I still have about ten minutes until meeting up with Dad. So, I decide to chill and play angry birds.

What? It's fun.

——

I knock a couple times, before opening the door.

"Ah, Natalia! Good your on time. I was just explaining your mission with Leandro. He'll be coming with you." My dad says as soon as I enter the room.

Oh for fucks sake. Literally anyone, anyone at all and my Father picks the cocky, mouth-watering man to do it with me.

Shouldn't he still be mad at him, i mena he did threaten his dick this morning.

I look over to Leandro to see him smirking right at me. I roll my eyes and flip him off.

dumb fucker.

I jump onto the couch making myself comfy, kicking Elio and Matteo in the process.

Wait. When did they get here.

Scanning the rest of the room, I also see Adria sitting in the chair next to my dad, sending daggers at Elio.

Oh shit. They're fighting, fighting.

My dad coughs, making Adria's and Elio's attention back on him saving his dear son from the woman across the room.

Oh I am so finding out what happened later.

"Anyways, as i was saying Leandro and Natalia will be leading it but the rest of you will still have your own role." My dad says reading off of a sheet of paper in-front of him.

Looking up at us, taking his glasses off he begins to explain. "So Natalia, what I was saying to the others before you came in was that there is an American, Jacob Robertson, who has some information who can help us track and find out what exactly it is that the Americans want with you." He says all while looking directly at me.

"Wait, so this Jacob guy, what do you want us to do with him?" I ask slightly confused.

"Well, I want you to... um- distract him I guess. Bring him somewhere private, Leandro will meet you up and together you can bring him in. You will be in a club so you will have to dress for the occasion. I'm sure Adria can help." I smirk now knowing what exactly I have to do.

It's time to seduce a bitch.

Looking over at Leandro, this time i see his jaw tightly clenched and his fist balled at his sides.

Woah, what's up his ass?

"You all will wear ear pieces, Adria and Matteo will be back up incase and Elio will give you directions on the building from in the car." My father finishes.

This is going to be a lot more fun then i thought.

Americans watch your ass.

—————

LITERAL QUEEN. im now too excited to stop writing so there might be another chapter in a couple hours. SO KEEP A LOOK OUT.

i thought i was gonna make this a long chapter but it really wasn't, but i promise the next one will. Well, hopefully see y'all soon, and if not well see you next time.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THX FOR READING.

-lils xo

NOT EDITED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 82.9K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
13K 197 17
π•―π–†π–‘π–Žπ–†π– π•¬π–Œπ–”π–˜π–™π–Ž Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
269K 9.1K 31
Olivia. A young, naive, shy girl that somehow always saw the goodness in everyone... Well, more like someone. Angelo. Olivia's best friend for as l...
127K 3.4K 46
Meet the three girls who have a same horrified past. They tried to escape from the hell but ended up in the other one the hell of Rodriguez brothers...