𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 | 𝐁. 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐔...

By syishu

₊❏❜ ➤ ⋮ ❝ LET'S STAY LIKE THIS . . . FOREVER ❞ ⌒⌒ ⸙: 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, Y/N, the adopted older sister of Kaz... More

00
01
03
04
──── ⸙: ABOUT

02

684 40 14
By syishu

𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄

Heart thumping rapidly,

that was about to burst. Palm sweating as his nervousness keeps consuming him up. The pleasant afternoon crammed inside the room as the lad in front asked the (h/c) girl.

"Eh? Tonight?" she questioned the male.

"U-uh, yeah" he stammered.

"Hmm..." The girl sets her index finger on her chin, tapping and pretending to think so she could taunt the male adjacent to her.

"Why? Are you busy tonight?" the male asked.

"It's not that I'm busy but what if I get tired?" the man swallowed at her statement, his fingers were fiddling together as he attempts to find an answer to her question.

"I-it's okay if you don't want to" he gives his reaction.

"No"

"Huh?"

"Let's go watch the stars tonight." she gleamed ever so gently.

Baji's eyes were wide, not anticipating Y/N to accept his invitation. Struggling hard not to jump, smile widely and jab the air. He internally screamed:

'YES! YES! YES!'

He tries to contain himself, not wishing to frighten the pretty lady and reveal this side of him. The female stared at his expression and laughed because of how he composed himself.

"Why are you laughing?!" he shouted, his cheeks were as ruddy as if he blushed himself with tomatoes. This made Y/N laugh more while the male just standstill, not knowing what to do or say. The lady finally stopped laughing, collecting herself while wiping the tear on her eyes.

'Is she going crazy because of her sessions lately?' he pondered.

"Are you asking me on a date?" she queried while her eyes were closed due to smiling.

"H-HUH?!?!" the male was caught off guard, raising his voice unconsciously. The cold sweats were trying to form on his forehead, spirals can be seen inside his eyes and his face were redder because of the sudden confrontation.

'Did she notice?! When?!'

"ME?! ASKING YOU ON A DATE?!" he refutes as his eyes were looking anywhere but her. Trying to find a persuasive lie as he whistles not wanting to be obvious yet failing as the girl in front of him is as keen as ever.

'Why is he acting dumb as if he expects me not to notice his actions?' she assumed.

"I don't mind having a date with you." she said gently, her voice was garnished with honey and strawberries that fills his mouth and heart in an instant.

"Huh?" confusion laced in his voice.

"We're only two years apart." she announced, Baji's eyes were as wide as an owl. His jaw fell on the floor as he could not believe what Y/N let out.

'Huh? Do I have a chance?'

"I don't mind dating a guy who's the closest to my younger brother" there was no hint of a lie in her voice. "Let's start dating if I've recovered from my state right now."

"I DON'T MIND WAITING FOR YOU!!" he exclaimed and bowed 90 degrees in front of Y/N. His eyes were glued to the floor as he tries to find the words to confess his love to her.

'Is this the right time to confess? Should I confess my feelings since she already found out.' he said, starting to debate himself whether to confess or not. 'It's now or never, Baji'

"A million years!!!" he shouted, perplexing the girl who's sitting on her bed facing him. He continued:

"A million years are not enough to describe how long I will wait for you. Even if you'll reject me after this, I will always be by your side. I won't leave you, I guarantee that Y/N."

He told what he had been trying to say. He thought Y/N will say something afterward, but no. He was met by a hush as it packed the room. The distant voices, machines, and footsteps were the only ones to be heard.

'Shit. Is it a bad time to admit my feelings today?' sensing the tension in the room as he keeps his stance still.

The (h/c) girl smiled at his confession, the boy cannot see the girl's current expression as his eyes were on the floor. Y/N noticed that his body started shaking due to bowing for so long. She stated:

"I won't reject you, Kei. You can stand straight now." As soon as the (h/c) girl said that, he felt relief taking all over his body. He stood up straight and faced the beautiful girl in front of him.

"However" she halts, putting a confused face on Baji's face. "Let's not officially date until we're both on the legal age, okay?"

"Of course! I can wait Y/N!" Baji expressed and grinned afterward.

"I heard it's gonna rain tonight." Y/N shifted the topic, earning Baji's attention. His frowning expression was shown as he was displeased by what he heard.

"It's not going to rain tonight because I said so!" He stated, receiving a smile from Y/N.

"Okay, if you say so." She said, opening her book from her lap. Baji was confused about how the (e/c) girl acts today.

"Do you want something?" he queried. Y/N faced Baji, interlocking her eyes to his. She opens her mouth and said:

"Kei, what would you do if I die?"

'Huh? What is she talking about?" he thought to himself.

"What do you mean?" he inquired.

"It's exactly what you heard, Kei" she told, not a hint of jest was found nor emptiness as it was pure of curiosity.

"Of course, I won't be able to accept your death and might not be able to move on." he genuinely said, laughing nervously because of Y/N's blank expression on her face.

"Then I'll do my best to recover fast."

"And I will wait for your fast recovery, Y/N."

"Yeah. After leaving this hospital, let's go visit Tora."

"Are you ready?" Baji asked as Y/N who was busy lying down and busy staring at the ceiling.

"I'm exhausted by doing nothing" she told, the raven-hair boy lifted his right eyebrow and plop his right hand on his hips as a nagging mother would.

"How is that even exhausting?" the (h/c) immediately sits up straight, glances at the boy with her eyes wide awake.

"What are you? My mom?" she raised her eyebrows and did the same gesture as Baji.

"Huh?!"

"Besides, you wouldn't understand" she mumbles.

'Is something wrong with her? Is she that exhausted?' he thought.

"If you're tired, we can canc-"

"Just kidding~" she beamed, confusing the boy with her word of choice. "Let's go see the stars, Kei"

"U-uh yeah"

He looks at the girl who was on her bed, slipping her feet with slippers. The dim room lit with the help of the moon, glowing like a spotlight on the lady's spot. At that very moment, he fell in love with her again, he fell so many times that he could not count.

'Y/N, countless times I have already fallen for you. How can I live if one day you'll slip out of my grasp?'

"I love you" he whispered unconsciously while staring at her.

"Kei, can you help me with the wheelchair?" she interrupted.

"Huh? What?" he asked dumbfoundingly.

"The wheelchair" she told once again.

"Why?"

"I can't walk, you dummy"

"I know that, but why are you taking the wheelchair" he said, earning a sigh from the girl. "I can just carry you"

Y/N's figure was stiffened immediately as she listened to what the younger male said. The male was still standing casually, not realizing what was wrong with his statement.

"C-carry me?" she lets out.

"Yeah, it'd be a hassle to take the wheelchair. I can give you a piggyback ride, you know" he revealed his fangs as he grins at her.

"But-"

"No more of that, let's not waste any time" he said, walking in her direction. He halts in front of Y/N, kneeling as if he was a loyal knight. He looks up to see her face painted from above.

'A masterpiece indeed' he spoke inside of his head.

"May I?" He asks the (h/c) girl who was gazing at his gestures and face.

"Yes, you may" she had given her consent to Baji. The male turned his back, lowering his body for Y/N to cling easily on his back.

Just like any other scene, she was still beautiful from his perspective. Even though she lost a lot of weight due to her condition, nothing's stopping Baji to love her forever.

The light of the circular silver shined upon the two soon-to-be lovers.

"I'm gonna give you a piggyback ride, so don't do anything silly that it'll lead us to an accident" he stated.

Y/N smiled ever softly, her heart was moved by the small actions Baji was showing to her. The male who has a lot of pride and barely shows affection to others is now in front of her lowering himself and offering a piggy ride.

"Kei..." she lets out with a sigh at the end of her sentence.

"What's the problem? Should I move a little closer so you can reach me?" his voice filled with concern and affection.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For staying despite of my health"

Baji craned his neck and grinned at her.

"You know that I'll always stay by your side until the end" he said. "Let's hurry before the moon and stars disappear."

After a few strolls and chats along the way, they finally arrived at the hospital's park. The lad carefully let Y/N sit on the bench as the lady thanked him.

"You should also take a sit, Kei" she said as soon as she saw the male standing beside her as a guard would.

"I don't think it's okay for me to sit beside you" he said shyly knowing that this is their first unofficial date.

"Kei..." she stops her sentence, gaining the attention of the male. She patted the space beside her and smiled at him.

Baji peeks at the space, gulping and attempting to stop himself from sitting not yearning to sit beside the shining goddess.

"You should sit or your legs won't be able to carry me on our way back."

The raven lad eventually surrendered as he couldn't refuse the lady's offer. He sat beside her, taking a look at the little space he left between the both of them.

"The stars are shining so brightly tonight" Y/N began the conversation as her eyes were glued on the stars.

The male looks at the female, adoring her sculptured-like side profile. He agrees with what the lady said.

The night is still young, the twinkling stars begin to dance along with the moon. The cold wind of the dark lingered on their bodies as the scent of comfort soon entered their noses.

Silence  .    .    .

No one uttered a word, both parties did not want to break this lull. A minute or two, the young male beside her debated himself whether to hold Y/N's hand or not, yet he did not want to slip this chance.

He slowly slides his hands on top of hers, and there he did it as his eyes focused on the stars. Y/N glances at Baji about to utter a word however the male started:

"It's cold outside so hold my hand and never let go."

Y/N's (e/c) eyes gazed on him, she grinned and said:

"I'll be sure to never let go of your hand, Kei..."

©𝐬𝐲𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 878 52
A collection of oneshots and scenarios from the anime. Requests are CLOSED!!!! Please be respectful. And please don't push updates, it takes time se...
291K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1M 33.1K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...