02

𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄

Heart thumping rapidly,

that was about to burst. Palm sweating as his nervousness keeps consuming him up. The pleasant afternoon crammed inside the room as the lad in front asked the (h/c) girl.

"Eh? Tonight?" she questioned the male.

"U-uh, yeah" he stammered.

"Hmm..." The girl sets her index finger on her chin, tapping and pretending to think so she could taunt the male adjacent to her.

"Why? Are you busy tonight?" the male asked.

"It's not that I'm busy but what if I get tired?" the man swallowed at her statement, his fingers were fiddling together as he attempts to find an answer to her question.

"I-it's okay if you don't want to" he gives his reaction.

"No"

"Huh?"

"Let's go watch the stars tonight." she gleamed ever so gently.

Baji's eyes were wide, not anticipating Y/N to accept his invitation. Struggling hard not to jump, smile widely and jab the air. He internally screamed:

'YES! YES! YES!'

He tries to contain himself, not wishing to frighten the pretty lady and reveal this side of him. The female stared at his expression and laughed because of how he composed himself.

"Why are you laughing?!" he shouted, his cheeks were as ruddy as if he blushed himself with tomatoes. This made Y/N laugh more while the male just standstill, not knowing what to do or say. The lady finally stopped laughing, collecting herself while wiping the tear on her eyes.

'Is she going crazy because of her sessions lately?' he pondered.

"Are you asking me on a date?" she queried while her eyes were closed due to smiling.

"H-HUH?!?!" the male was caught off guard, raising his voice unconsciously. The cold sweats were trying to form on his forehead, spirals can be seen inside his eyes and his face were redder because of the sudden confrontation.

'Did she notice?! When?!'

"ME?! ASKING YOU ON A DATE?!" he refutes as his eyes were looking anywhere but her. Trying to find a persuasive lie as he whistles not wanting to be obvious yet failing as the girl in front of him is as keen as ever.

'Why is he acting dumb as if he expects me not to notice his actions?' she assumed.

"I don't mind having a date with you." she said gently, her voice was garnished with honey and strawberries that fills his mouth and heart in an instant.

"Huh?" confusion laced in his voice.

"We're only two years apart." she announced, Baji's eyes were as wide as an owl. His jaw fell on the floor as he could not believe what Y/N let out.

'Huh? Do I have a chance?'

"I don't mind dating a guy who's the closest to my younger brother" there was no hint of a lie in her voice. "Let's start dating if I've recovered from my state right now."

"I DON'T MIND WAITING FOR YOU!!" he exclaimed and bowed 90 degrees in front of Y/N. His eyes were glued to the floor as he tries to find the words to confess his love to her.