01

𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄

The sun peeks through the fluffy clouds,

the cold breeze entering the room with the help of the open windows. The white curtain danced with the wind as it covered the (h/c) girl who is busy skimming her fingers on the book.

The chirping noises and distant commotions of people can be heard as the room is as peaceful as ever. Setting the book down on the table beside her, she glances outside with a smile.

Youngsters, grown-ups, and seniors were active and joyously strolling around the hospital's park. She cups her face and gazed at the sky.
Giggling as she said:

"What a wonderful day it is."

Silence devoured her as she continues:

"Isn't that right, Keisuke?"

Craning her head to see the long raven-haired lad, her (e/c) eyes stare into his as he instantly averts her gaze.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at school?" She interrogates him, the boy ignored her question. He pulled out a chair and sit adjacent to her position.

"Are you feeling well, Y/N?" The (h/c) girl was taken aback because of how he avoided her concern yet she doesn't want to be rude.

"Of course, Kei." She smiled as sweet as ever. Baji, in front of her, only stared at her for a couple of seconds.

"That's great to hear." Resting her face from smiling, she examines his facial expressions as if something was irritating him.

"Is there something wrong, Keisuke?" She queried, curiosity can be seen in her face. The fellow shakes his head indicating a no.

"It's just my homework, I don't understand a single thing."

"Well, that's Keisuke for you. You know that I'm always ready to help you no matter what."

"No, it's fine. I'll just seek help from someone else." He said, not liking to show that he is ashamed as she always assists him with his school works.

'Is he embarrassed?' she guessed to herself as she can notice through Baji's expression.

"Suit yourself." She ended her statement as she went back to face the people outside.

The stunning scenery is being plastered in front of her not only to her but to the lad too. Different views but equal beauty of the sight. The sun shines on her as if she was a deity from her past life, a loving and kind heart, her contagious smile, her lovely (e/c) eyes, and (h/c) hair flattered her face.

'A beauty' he thought.

Why must the gods and goddesses punish this kind girl? Recalling his memories with her started:

.

.

.

"Oi! Kazutora! Stay a little longer, let's play!" The short-haired raven boy said. Standing in front of Kazutora halting him to go home.

"I can't do that. I need to take care of my older sister." He said genuinely, anxious about her sister being alone in their house as their dad and mom would be late because of work.

"So what? She's utterly useless so forget about your sister. Besides she's not even your real sister, she's adopted." Closing his eyes and shrugging as if he stand on his formed phrases that came from his mouth, not from his head.