Silent Magic (Wizards Tales o...

By Ari_yollo

Akira, the best friend of Douxie helps him through his adventures while stuck in the past. Her only problem i... More

Spellbound *Part 1*
Spell Bound *Part 2*
Spell Bound *Part 3*
History in the Making *Part 1*
History in the Making *Part 2*
History in the Making *Part 3*
Witch Hunt *Part 1*
Witch Hunt *Part 2*
Lady of the Lake *Part 1*
Lady of the Lake *Part 2
Lady of the Lake *Part 3*
Lady of the Lake *Part 4*
100 reads special~
Battle Royale *Part 1*
discontinued

Battle Royal *Part 2*

286 8 2
By Ari_yollo

*3rd Point of View*

Yasuragi laughed at the three of them, who were struggling to get the masks off.

Claire used her shadow magic and easily got the mask of with a small cough while Douxie and Akira looked at her in shock.

Douxie started coughing causing Akira to panic then suddenly the masks disappeared with a small lavender poof.

"That's new...." Akira trailed off, making eye context with Douxie who was just as surprised.

Yasuragi cleared his throat and slithered off of Claire and loosely wrapped himself around Akita's neck, "Oh, that happens when a Morrow feels a sudden panic because their soul—"

Akira chuckled nervously and shushed Yasuragi with her hand, "Don't you dare..." She whispered to him, and the serpent lazily nodded.

Douxie tilted his head at the two of them but shrugged it off, 'It's probably a Morrow thing...I think?'

"There's no sign of Morgana around here." Claire spoke, looking around the area.

"Nothing but unwashed plebeians stuffing their faces, eh, Steve?" Douxie added.

Akira jumped at Steve's voice, "Oh, yeah! A mighty leg for a mighty warrior." Then he started taking pictures with his phone.

She and her familiar deadpanned, "He remembers that we are in the 12th century right?"

"Its Steve. What do you expect?" Claire giggled.

Everyone perked up at the King's words.

Akira crossed her arms, "This could be the prefect opening for Morgana to attack."

But when the knights revealed Bular behind the cloth, everyone jumped back in surprise, Steve screaming like a girl.

Yasuragi scoffed a little, "I was expecting him to be a little scarier to be fairly honest."

—————————

While the battles were being held, the group was creating a plan.

"We know Arthur is the main target." Douxie said, "Akira and I will draw stasis traps around the perimeter, put up defensive wards—"

He was cut off by Steve showing him a biscuit like food.

Akira tilted her head as the blonde also gave her one, "Nani kore?"

Douxie shrugged and stuffed the entire thing in his mouth, immediately humming in satisfaction, "I forgot how good these tasted. Akira try it trust me."

Akira scooted away from the two males as they stuffed their face. She looked closely at the biscuit and took a small bite.

After a few seconds her eyes widened and she quickly ate the rest.

"Oishii~" Akira hummed quietly, missing the fact that Douxie was blushing bright red.

Yasuragi gave them a look of disgust and slapped all three of them on the head, "Oi. We're dealing with Morgana right now. We have no time to act like Yokai dancing around."

Akira gave him a glare and pulled down her hakama sleeve with a small huff.

"Why not?" Steve asked dumbly, and Akira elbowed him in the stomach.

"ow.."

The female sighed, "Yasuragi's right. We have no time to mess around. Morgana will find a way into Camelot if we aren't careful."

Claire and Douxie nodded in agreement.

"Rawr!!!"

They jumped at the sudden shout of two children playing around near Bular.

"Kids in Camelot are quite stupid." Yasuragi stated.

"And kids in Ancient Clans aren't?" Claire quirked a brow.

"Actually, children of the Morrow clan were forced into child labor and marriages." Yasuragi replied, Akira letting out a fake cough.

The ravenette rolled her eyes, seeing Bular scare off the kids.

Arthur cleared his throat and sat in his seat, "I crave a true battle. Let the tournament continue."

Archie flew down, "No sign if any sorceresses. Then again, all you humans do look alike."

Akira's eyes widened, "All humans look alike." She muttered.

"What do you mean, Akira?"

Akira looked over at Claire and Douxie, "What if Morgana had a spy? A changeling spy?"

Claire nodded, "That would make sense. But our only problem is that we can't tell if someone is a changeling or not."

Akira scratched the back of her head, "That's true. Guess we're going on offense. Yasuragi, stay with her."

"Very well, Akira-Sama."

The ravenette and Claire high fived each other as Douxie said, "Alright. Claire will do that while you and I secure the castle."

Akira nodded and sprinted off to cast defensive spells.

Douxie sighed, "I'll never be able to get used to her speed."

—————————

Akira dashed through Camelot, putting up defensive barriers with ease.

At one point, she jumped up the side of a wall and planted barriers as she jumped from wall to wall.

When she reached the roof she sighed, adjusting her hakama sleeves. Looking around the female scanned the crowds of people to see if there was anyone suspicious.

Akira smiled seeing Douxie and flipped off the roof, landing in front of Douxie.

She flipped her hair back and giggled, seeing Douxie's surprised expression.

"Wow, already finished?" Douxie asked, placing a few defense spells on the walls. Akira nodded, "Are you?"

Her friend nodded, tossing up a few blue incantations, "Just a few more spells and we should be good."

—————————

While Douxie and Akira were planting defensive spells across Camelot, Claire and Yasuragi began searching for anything Morgana related, "Morgana's planning something that no one would expect..." Claire thought allowed as she ran up a stair way, Ysauragi coiled around her shoulders.

Seeing a servant having difficulty holding the large weapons the snake snorted, "Those Europeans are quite weak."

Claire rolled her eyes, "At least they have arms."

"If Lady Akira didn't like your presence you would be paralyzed right now." Yasuragi deadpanned.

"I'll take my chances—now shush!" Claire scolded as she hid behind the wall, spying on the knight and his servant.

"You've forgotten to sharpen my steel, squire." The knight said deeply, "Where is your mind at!? I must claim victory for my dark queen." He lifted his servant by the shirt, obviously mad.

"Morgana's champion." Claire whispered not seeing the person behind her.

"The Knight of Skulls is scary, ain't he?" Galahad said

Claire gasped in surprise as Yasuragi flinched at his presence, "Not sure where he's from. I hear he fights like a demon."

'Have you seen a Morrow fight when they are the most anger person on the planet? Now that's a demon.' Yasuragi thought.

"Lady Claire, if I may make a suggestion before you do anything drastic-" The serpent was cut off by Claire plopping him on the ground, "Not now Yasuragi I've got a plan!"

and with that, the female ran off leaving Yasuragi sitting in the middle of a pathway.

He slithered to a small corner where no one would see him, "Girls these days. More stubborn than an old geezer who keeps cheating death."

—————————

Douxie set up the last of the defense spells with a satisfied sigh, "There, all done. The king's chambers and Merlin's tower, completely warded. No evil sorceress is getting in now, eh, you two?"

Akira and Archie looked at each other with uncertainty, "Uhh, Doux. Maybe we shouldn't have put up so many wards...?" Akira shrugged unsure, seeing as too many spells in one place usual lead out to a bad event happening later on.

"I agree with Akira. You've done it. Overdone it." Archie added along side the girl's statement.

Douxie and Akira flinched as they saw a squire step into one of the wards, and being trapped inside a blue bubble.

They run up to him and deactivated the spell, the squire falling onto his butt. He immediately shrieked and ran off, leaving Akira a bit confused. Magic wasn't terrible unknown in Camelot.

"Well, at least the castle's safe." Douxie shrugged.

Suddenly, he and Akira were being dragged by their shoulders by Galahad as the king had requested for them.

Akira grumbled, 'I want food.'

___________________

heyo...

soo like my bro's got COVID and I might as well so I might update my stories a lot more since I literally have nothing to do all day

but I feel like shit...

oh well!

hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry for not updating in centuries!

*Wizards: Tales of Arcadia and other references I use are not owned by me*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 3.8K 52
This is book 2 in the Mute series. First book has the same title as the series. Harry is doing much better now that he's never going back to the Durs...
1.8K 74 12
Y/n was a baby orphan found outside the kingdom walls no one knows how she got there. Only thing known is Morgana adored her the moment she laid eyes...
40.4K 1.8K 24
You lived a life without speaking, not that you couldnt - you just didnt want to "Do you not speak?" Mizu asked draping her arm over her leg as she k...
44.9K 1.2K 9
โš‘ แดŠษชแด สŸแด€แด‹แด‡ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ยป "You can tear me limb from limb, scorch me to a burnt crisp even grind my bones to dust! but if you even dare think of laying a...