We adore you

Par Andyfranclark

The animatronics instead of trying to kill Gregory they're all become Parental yanderes to him. ( fnaf securi... Plus

Chapter 1 A glitch in the system
Chapter 2 superstar
Chapter 3 Bad parents
Chapter 4 Little guy
Chapter 6 lamb
Chapter 7 Theodore
Chapter 8 Starshine
Chapter 9 Starfield
Chapter 10 come back here superstar
Chapter 11 We just wanna protect you
Chapter 12 The elevator 
Chapter 13 Lost and Found 
Chapter 14 We want the same thing
Chapter 15 Hush now you're safe
 chapter 16 you're safe and sound
Chapter 17 Skin a rabbit
Chapter 18 all patched up
Chapter 19 we don't talk about Bonnie
Chapter 20 is that the kid
Chapter 21 the hunt begins
Chapter 22 naughty adults must be punish
Chapter 23 caught you
Chapter 24 The tables have turned
Chapter 25 new home
Chapter 26 sweet child
Chapter 27 welcome home
Chapter 28 The cake

Chapter 5 cupcake

484 10 1
Par Andyfranclark

As Chica saw Monty with Gregory she immediately notice how malnourished he is this will not do for this cupcake.but she also notice The condition that Gregory was in this poor cupcake was not well so she asked what happened.

" Monty what has happened to this cupcake here why is he so malnourished? look at the stay at this cupcake it's bad!"

"I know Chica The little guy hasn't had a good childhood I'll explain it to you. OK now where do I start?"

Gregory overhears Monty explain everything to Chica.her eyes flickered a purple colour before returning back to blue.her vision glitch temporary early before returning to normal this not do at all this poor cupcake was treated so cruel in the world  no wonder why he snuck in here after hours it would be best if he stayed here forever he could be protected and he could be cared for.Chica looked at Monty and she could tell did he was thinking the same thing Chica deciding what to do she told Gregory to go to the security office and that she and Monty are going to find Freddy and Roxy as Chica and Monty left.Gregory went and found The security office.

As Gregory entered The security office he felt something on his shoulders. He turned around and saw it was a Roxy who was right behind him. Gregory simply paralyzed when saw Roxy there.

" Little lamb is everything all right?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

39K 1.3K 14
Mother had decided that taking you to her work place would hopefully tire out your hyper energy or at least calm your short temper. But when you retu...
29.6K 582 10
*(I can't believe my first post is a Glamrock Freddy smut, sorry mom and dad.)* (Y/N) ends up working as a security guard, but after a series of mal...
3.1K 51 13
It's happening
8.4K 90 36
This is a Fnaf Security breach AU were Gregory was left at the pizzaplex but as a baby and then the daycare. And things that they go a little crazy.A...