Little White Lies: Dipper and...

ynstant_noodles द्वारा

"I hate you." "I hate you more." Yes, Dipper and Pacifica "hates" each other because they seem to be complete... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Bad Impressions
Chapter 2 - Shipping
Chapter 3 - Seminars
Chapter 4 - Partnered Up
Chapter 5 - Hug
Chapter 6 - Simple Trip
Chapter 7 - Cuddling Accident
Chapter 8 - Unwanted Hatred
Chapter 9 - Personality Change
Chapter 11 - Sob to Misery
Chapter 12 - The Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 13 - Carrier
Chapter 14 - Lie, Lie, Lie
Chapter 15 - Llama
Chapter 16 - Truth Be Told
Chapter 17 - Tie Game
Chapter 18 - Destined Couple
Chapter 19 - Clear as Water
Chapter 20 - Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 21 - The Best of Me
Chapter 22 - Lying Influence
Chapter 23 - Anti-Chips
Chapter 24 - Two Weeks Past
Chapter 25 - Bad Choice
Chapter 26 - Once in a Lifetime
Chapter 27 - The News
Chapter 28 - Meeting You Again
Epilogue
Author's Note
Little White Lies Short Q&A+ Facts

Chapter 10 - Their Win, Their Loss

5.9K 156 135
ynstant_noodles द्वारा

Dipper's POV

After Pacifica said goodbye to put her clothes on, I decided to do that myself. So I went on a cheap cubicle to change on my regular clothes.

I'm quite scared 'cause I feel like I'm alone in here so I decided to sing to decrease my fear.

"Disco girl

"Coming through

That girl is you."

"Hey Dipper is that you?" Oh. Someone on the next cubicle probably noticed my bad singing voice.

"Yeah. Is that Michael?" I asked, since the voice definitely sounds like him.

"Yeah."

"Let me tell you something." He said.

"Okay?" I replied.

"Do you like our leader?" I found myself dumbfounded by his question. I was expecting he'll question my awfully toned voice. And what makes him think that?

"W-Why would you say that?" I asked.

"The looks, your smile. Everything you do whenever you're with her is proof."

It's quite funny that I'm having a conversation with Michael who was on a cubicle and me on the other while I'm putting my clean clothes on but he pointing out that me and Pacifica are...you know is not funny. Not one bit.

"You mean the hatred?" I pointed out. It's true though. All we ever do is hating each other, right? What could he be possibly be talking about?

"You just think you hate her because you're in denial. It will pass."

"I don't get why everyone ships me with her. She hates me, I hate her. That's just how it is." I said.

"De-ni-al." He clarified. I just rolled my eyes and pulled my clean shorts up.

"Whatever. Anyway I'm done. See you at the hut." I said to Micheal who was still undone with changing clothes.

As I went to the hut, I noticed all are here. Like I mean all the teams, Tyler and Toby even. What is going on in here? Pacifica. She will know.

"Why are all gathered up in here?" I asked as I saw Pacifica hanging out with the twins.

"Oh. Tyler's going to announce the scores." She replied.

"I hope we win."

"What's the prize again?" She asked.

"50 dollars and a trophy."

"Pssh. I can afford that in one wave of a dog's tail. But to be honest, I really hope we win too. It shows how much I improve as a leader and how much we improve as a team." I frowned at her boasting tendencies but I'm glad she included the team. I smiled to that.

"Now that's the stuff." I said to her, smiling.

"Okay fellow participants, listen up. Here are the scores. Go ahead Toby."

"Thanks Tyler. We added up the scores on the first and second round. And so, here are the results. If your team is called, stand up and walk on the front and the opposing team should clap for team, alright?" We all agreed to what Toby told us.

"With a score of 5 out of 10 points on first place and 3 out of 10 on the second, fourth place goes to.. The blue team. Give it up for the blue team." Wait. That's the team Mabel is at. My poor sister. I hope she's okay with losing.

Their team went on the front and we cheered. I cheered harder though to encourage my sister. I turned my vision to see their leader. He's not happy at all. It's the opposite.

"Guys! It's because of you fools that we're at last place." Okay. I don't know his name but if I did, I will make a pun and insult him for that.

"Shut up. You have no right to say that. It's not them that's the problem. It's your leading that is. And don't you dare scoff on me, if you know who I am and what I'm capable of." Pacifica said with full defense for their members.

Wow, Pacifica. I also didn't what you're capable of until now. She have learned so much. I'm so happy for her.

"Sorry Pacifica."

"Pacifica is such an inspiration to others. Now that attitude is what everyone should copy." Tyler said and as much as I hate to say it, I agree.

"Anyway, with a score of 7 points out of 10 and the first round and 4 on the second, third place goes to the red team." We all cheered as they went in front.

I'm quite shocked because they haven't told our team yet. That means we have a fifty-fifty chance.

"Ooh the next two teams are brilliant and the score gap is close. Since this team was outstanding on the first round and the other on the second, so it is indeed close." Tyler said.

I am sure that we did on the first. We won there but yellow beat us on the second. It's on Tyler's hands now.

"With a score of 8 on the first round and a perfect ten on the second round, give it up for the yellow team." Wait! This means we won! We won!

The yellow team doesn't seem angry on their points. That's good sportmanship.

"You know what that means green team."

"We won!" I exclaimed.

"With a score of a perfect 10 on the first and a 9 on the second! Anyway, that's done. Here's the 50 dollars." Toby handed the money and I accepted the prize. We divided the prize for the five of us. That makes $10 for each of us.

"Wait a minute. I thought there's a trophy?" I wondered.

"Yes there is. But I notice Pacifica's leadership. Me and Toby thought this is still a leadership seminar, so it's only fair to give it to your leader right?" Tyler said. And I know where this is going. A trophy is for the leader.

"Yes of course." We replied simultaneously.

"T-Thank you.. But I don't deserve this." She said and I was left confused. She showed great leadership and she deserves that award.

"This deserves to my fellow member Dipper. If he didn't encouraged me to come back here, there will be no leader." I smiled widely to that. She's becoming to be kind..because of me?

"Give Pacifica...and Dipper a round of applause." I smiled at her and she smiled back. Wait, did we just shared a fond?

"Okay guys unfortunately, this is the end of our seminar. I hope you learn the days of a pioneer and most especially, I hope you learned the benifits of leadership." All teams are heading outside the hut but it seems like it's our loss if we head home.

We're outside now but it seems like my legs don't want to move anywhere far from here. Gosh, I'm so stubborn.

"I don't want this to end." I mumbled. Though they heard what I said.

"Oh stubborn aye? Alright. We have another special guest. Please welcome Manly Dan."

"Hello!"

"H-Hi."

"Let's eat lunch. Fried chicken's on me!" Man, Manly Dan sure speaks loud and.. Well, manly.

"Now you're talking. Pacifica, wanna stick to free lunch?" I offered. She sure needs another free lunch.

"I think I'll pass."

"C'mon Pacifica. You'll love a free lunch. Just like the barbeque we ate last night." I said.

"Hmm.. I don't know." I went towards her and I got down on one knee. I don't even know what I was doing.

"Please. You officially got me begging on my knees here." I said, pouting in the process. Okay, I think I just went overboard with persuading her.

"Well, I can't say no when you pout so cute like that."

"Alright then." I am still on my knees when I heard a sudden vehicle coming towards here.

I was quite shocked when I saw a limo. Who the heck would drive a limo in the middle of the woods? Who are inside the car? I smacked my head mentally when I saw Pacifica's parents here. Of course they are the kind of people who'll remain fancy when they are in the middle of the forest.

"I'd come to get my daughter ba- Oh my gosh! Pacifica. Who is that boy! It looks like he's asking you to be his girlfriend!" Whoa! She's got the wrong idea. Quickly, I stood up and walked a bit backwards from them.

"Why do you look like you dip yourself in mud and never showered. And why on earth, are you going to eat that kind of food?" She continued to ask Pacifica. I said to myself, what's the matter? They can just shower when they go home. Seriously.

"Mom, it's okay. We eat fried chicken all the time." Pacifica reassured and sure that will fix everything.

"Yeah. But not that kind of chicken that are probably freshly killed and cooked." Okay, it did not.

"Mom stop. You're making a scene."

"We have some stuff to discuss about. Let's go." She held Pacifica's arm and dragged her to their limo. The worst is I couldn't do everything about it.

"No. I haven't even got to say a proper goodbye to my friends."

"Oh stop Pacifica. You can't be friends with these peasant folks. Come on. We're going home." Their dad intrude.

"But-"

"And by that I mean no complains." They are on the limo now. All I can see is Pacifica leaning on the opened window.

"Bye Dipper!" She shouted and I waved goodbye.

I don't have the appetite to eat. Pacifica just said goodbye and it wasn't even proper. I was down.

Wait a minute. Why am I sad? We won. But why do I feel saying goodbye to her is like I lose as well?

________________________________

So like yeah.. What an improper way to say goodbye for the one you like and because of the lousy ending for this part, I will allow you to throw tomatoes, potatoes, bananas at me but please no carrots. I hate those.

Anyway, see you on the next chapter. Please vote, comment and follow.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

97.5K 3.2K 24
Mabel is having a new feeling for the person she thought she hates the most...
100K 2.5K 31
Dipper is now 18. Mabel, Grenda, Candy and Pacifica as well. Dipper finally got over his feelings for Wendy after years of not winning her heart...
78.7K 4.1K 40
"Don't be scared we were born prepared for this journey, full of mystery time to explore this wonder reach answers that we hunger discover the trut...
Unnoticed Sky Dawn द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

745K 20.4K 25
What if nobody really liked Dipper. Not Mabel, Stan, Ford, Soos, Wendy, Pacifica, no one. Except Bill, the only person, well Demon, to show any genui...