Paranoid president, he is ina...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 "
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 22

850 34 6
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 22 Jiang Lian, My People

    "Okay, it's better to hit the sun instead of picking a day. Let's go tonight. Azhu, we'll see you at night~" Wei Yunkuan's classic lazy tone gradually faded, and his voice was obviously lighter, even with a hint of it. Looking forward to how much fun this thing can bring him.

    Ji Mianzhu responded without emotion, then hung up the call and returned to the desk. He was pondering how to describe this matter to Jiang Lian in a simple and polite way, when the person he was describing was the first to speak:

    "Is that your sweetheart just now?

    " On the title page of the document, he asked a sentence lightly, as if he didn't care at all.

    Ji Mianzhu, who was immersed in thought, casually said "um", and then he was a little breathless, as if a black hole suddenly appeared around him, and the sweet air was sucked in. Ji Mianzhu suddenly woke up, after hearing what Qing Jiang Lian asked, his phoenix eyes widened, and the "um" suddenly changed his tone:

    "...Huh?!"

    "You just called He Yun Kuan also said that he would always be at the top of his heart." Jiang Lian repeated Ji Mianzhu's words word for word, and even added "forever" and "apex" intentionally or unintentionally. His eyes were closed in the haze, and no sunlight could penetrate, so he stared at Ji Mianzhu.

    Ji Mianzhu immediately refuted.

    "How is that possible?! That person was called Wei Yunkuan just now, and he was my friend, and what he said was just a joke between friends. It shouldn't be true... If you really want to say something about the first person on the top of your heart. , that's because you're not him, how much I care about you..."

    Ji Mianzhu was righteous.

    Since he came in through the book, isn't it all Jiang Lian who is thinking about every day? Thinking about how to be nice to others, how to remove the guard in his heart, think about it during the day and night. If there really is a ranking list in his heart, then Jiang Lian will definitely be at the top of the list.

    Perhaps it was Ji Mianzhu's rebuttal that pleased Jiang Lian, and his expression softened visibly. Even when he heard that he was the person Ji Mianzhu really cared about, the corners of his lips could not help but twitch. One second ago, Ji Mianzhu, who felt that the world was freezing to death, felt the warmth of the next second. The warmth was sprinkled on him as if he didn't want money, which made him wonder if the air conditioner in the office was broken.

    Tsk, I have to tell Song Yan sometime.

    Jiang Lian, who had been coaxed, was very satisfied. He looked at Ji Mianzhu, who was frowning and pondering, and bent his eyes happily. Jiang Lian's fingertips carelessly rubbed the edge of the document, and spoke again, handing Ji Mianzhu a step.

    "Do you have something to say to me?"

    Ji Mianzhu, who was thinking about when Song Yan repaired the air conditioner, was stunned for a moment, and suddenly recalled the incident with Wei Yunkuan, so he quickly opened his mouth: "It's me My friend, he wants to meet you, just tonight..."

    "Okay." Before

    Ji Mianzhu's meeting place was revealed, Jiang Lian agreed, as if he had expected Ji Mianzhu's request. General things to say. Ji Mianzhu vaguely felt that something wasn't right, but the joy of successfully obtaining Jiang Lian's consent rose from the bottom of his heart, and the faint doubts were instantly dimmed, causing him to gradually forget.

    Ji Mianzhu relaxed, leaned back into the office chair, and smiled gently at Jiang Lian.

    "Well, then we'll go after work." When we

    left the company, the sky had not yet completely darkened, but there was also a hazy blackness everywhere, and the twilight was all around, except for a bright color fleeing westward from the distant horizon. Brilliant.

    It was naturally the conscientious Secretary Song who sent the two of them to Rosemary. On the way, Ji Mianzhu recalled the abnormal temperature imbalance all over her body in the office, and spoke to Song Yan very seriously. Secretary Song pushed on his glasses and promised to come down and find time to take the master to repair the air conditioner. Jiang Lian next to him raised his eyebrows and glanced at the two of them strangely. After thinking about it, he turned his head and looked out the window to hide his laugh.

    Rose is still the same, magnificent, and it seems that these people who come and go have no influence on it at all. It is still the top club in Yuncheng.

    As soon as the two of them entered the door, a waiter came over to greet you thoughtfully, "Hello, Mr. Ji, please come with me. Young Master Wei is already waiting for you inside."

    Ji Mianzhu said in a deep voice, and then immediately He didn't dare to carelessly pull Jiang Lian's wrist and let people follow him closely, for fear of any unexpected accident. Jiang Lian was very pleased with this, so he did not refuse, and walked with people without a word, extremely calm.

    The waiter took them to the door of a box, signaled it, and then left with a smile. Ji Mianzhu squeezed the doorknob, and the door opened with a sound.

    There was a man sitting lazily in the middle, with one leg over the other, slender leather shoes with shiny legs, most of the buttons of his shirt unbuttoned, holding a beautifully colored cocktail in his hand, his lips curled into his arms with a smile. down. Maybe it was intentional. The angle of the wine glass was so slanted that not a lot of wine was drank. Most of it was spilled and flowed down the arc of the neck of the person in his arms, instantly soaking a large piece of clothes.

    Hearing the movement at the door, Wei Yunkuan tilted his head slightly, as if the peach blossom eyes that were electrified all the time followed with ripples. After seeing the person at the door clearly, the smile on Wei Yunkuan's lips became even bigger, he casually threw the empty wine glass aside, and said:

    "Azhu, what are you doing, come here, wait for you for a long time Okay ~"

    Ji Mianzhu's complexion was very complicated.

    It's not because Wei Yunkuan is too rambunctious, or because he calls his voice so tender and misleading, it's mainly because Wei Yunkuan is sitting next to an acquaintance who is a little embarrassed. Ji Mianzhu glanced at the little curly hair on his chest that was mostly wet, and sat down as calm as possible.

    Little Curly Hair also clearly recognized Ji Mianzhu. When he saw Ji Mianzhu approaching, he couldn't help shaking his arm, a completely subconscious reaction. Probably afraid that Ji Mianzhu would let himself do another hundred push-ups, Little Curly Hair wisely kept silent, pretending not to know Ji Mianzhu, and pretending to be a transparent person beside him. He didn't want to experience any more physical pain, and Ji Mianzhu simply didn't want the fact that he came to Rosemary on his wedding night to be exposed in front of Jiang Lian, thus showing that he was a scumbag. The two were very tacit, avoiding each other's eyes.

    Ji Mianzhu and Jiang Lian sat down beside him. He originally just simply grabbed Jiang Lian's wrist, but under Wei Yunkuan's playful gaze, Ji Mianzhu suddenly put his hand into Jiang Lian's hand, showing an intimate handshake. state.

    "This is Jiang Lian."

    Ji Mianzhu introduced to Wei Yunkuan seriously, as if he was introducing his lover.

    Jiang Lian felt the presence of another person between his fingers, warm and soft, and he couldn't help but feel at a loss. He rolled his Adam's apple impatiently, restraining his urge to hold it tightly, and raised his eyes to look at Wei Yunkuan in front of him, his voice neither high nor low: "Second Master Wei."

    Wei Yunkuan raised his eyebrows.

    His eyes stared at the hands of the two of them, and then briefly fell on Jiang Lian's body, meaning unknown. This gaze went back and forth, and finally stayed on Ji Mianzhu again. Wei Yunkuan licked his lips, and there was a hint of secret excitement and curiosity in his eyes.

    He grabbed another glass of wine and drank it lightly, talking to Ji Mianzhu while drinking, "Azhu, you're not being funny, you don't want to say anything to me when there are people around you." He found the little curly hair sitting next to him silently, and felt that people were a little in the way, so he waved his hand casually and let people go out. As if the little curly hair was amnesty, he bowed his body and went out swiftly, as if someone was chasing him behind him.

    Hearing the door opened and closed, Wei Yunkuan opened his mouth again. He tapped the wine glass on the table with his fingertips, tilted his head and looked at Ji Mianzhu with a smile. "Should I punish myself for three drinks?"

    Ji Mianzhu glanced at the clear, translucent, brownish-yellow liquor in the wine glass, and then heard a whisper from Wei Yunkuan: "I know what you like, it's all the whisky you like to drink. ."

    Ji Mianzhu agreed and picked up the wine glass calmly, while secretly slandering in his heart.

    He doesn't like to drink whiskey.

    The wine glass came to his lips, the spirits poured into his throat, and Ji Mianzhu, who was feeling hot, frowned slightly. Probably because he really didn't like the taste, Ji Mianzhu had a hard time drinking it. In addition, he had to pretend to be smooth and smooth, so the spicy wine kept pouring into his throat. When he was about to drink halfway, Ji Mianzhu's eyes couldn't help showing a very light and thin mist.

    As if he didn't think it was difficult enough, Wei Yunkuan made another faint voice, hitting his heart: "Would you like the little cutie beside you to come too?" There were tears in the corners of the foggy eyes, and the feeling in the throat became even hotter, as if in a smoky room.

    He resisted the urge to cough and waved to Wei Yunkuan.

    "No, I'll just drink it by myself."

    After speaking, Ji Mianzhu got up and finished the three cups while holding back the feeling he didn't like. After drinking three glasses of spirits, Ji Mianzhu's clear phoenix eyes became slightly hazy, which made the mist even more beautiful. It's just that others don't seem to feel it yet, and they still sit up straight, like nothing.

    Wei Yunkuan recalled his friend's actions, and tapped the wall of the cup with his fingertips, but the smile on his lips became more and more obvious. Instead of asking Ji Mianzhu about the people around him, he picked up recent events and chatted with Ji Mianzhu. While chatting and laughing, Ji Mianzhu drank a few more glasses of wine.

    Jiang Lian next to him frowned when he saw this, but didn't say anything, as if he was worried about something. He just looked at Wei Yunkuan with very heavy eyes, and there was still a bit of ruthlessness inside. After a long while, Jiang Lian pursed his lips as if he remembered something. He leaned into Ji Mianzhu's ear and said softly, "I want to go out and go to the bathroom."

    Ji Mianzhu turned around after half a second, he was already a little drunk, and replied by saying The voice was slow and heavy: "Okay, come back early, don't stay outside for too long."

    Seeing the person in front of him, Jiang Lian felt a little worried, which made him glance at Wei Yunkuan. Seeing that the other party's eyes were still downcast, Jiang Lian retracted his gaze in silence, and secretly told himself to hurry up.

    "Yeah."

    After Jiang Lian left, Wei Yunkuan glanced in the direction of the door and chatted with Ji Mianzhu again. "Well, how did you meet your little cutie? Let's hear it?" He took a sip of the cocktail, as if he disliked the taste, then threw the sip of the wine glass aside and listened intently to Ji Mian. Bamboo speech.

    Ji Mianzhu recalled the plot of the original book, fearing that he would lose too much, so he briefly summed it up in one sentence: "I happen to know each other." He was afraid that Wei Yunkuan would get to the bottom of it, so he preempted him: "Just talk about me, Yunkuan yourself. Why don't you find one?"

    As soon as those words came out, the atmosphere in the box changed instantly.

    The smile on Wei Yunkuan's lips fell, but his eyes were still bent. Since he was sitting directly under the crystal lamp, the upper half of his face was closed in the shadows, and he couldn't see his expression clearly. There was a little bit of light reflected in the bottom of his eyes, which was quite nervous.

    After a long while, he said slowly, "Azhu, you know, I hate others to mention this to me the most." Ji Mianzhu didn't dare to breathe, for fear that his next sentence would be "Everyone I mentioned to me is dead. ". Fortunately, Wei Yunkuan returned to normal with the next sentence: "But since Azhu said it, it's fine~"

    He smiled and pushed another glass of wine.

    "I'll punish you for another drink."

    Ji Mianzhu didn't dare to refuse, so he had to drink another drink as he wanted. The degree of whisky is very high, no matter how good he drinks, if he pours so many glasses in a row, it is inevitable that he can't stand it.

    Ji Mianzhu's back gradually relaxed.

    After a while, he suddenly realized that something was wrong, why did Jiang Lian not come back after going for so long? Thinking of the plot of the original book, Ji Mianzhu felt anxious, and immediately got up in a panic. It was probably because he got up too violently. The moment he stood up, Ji Mianzhu felt dizzy and his body shook slightly.

    Wei Yunkuan, who was beside him, had quick eyes and quick hands, and hurriedly supported the person.

    "Why do you wake up so fast? It's strange if you don't get dizzy."

    "Jiang Lian hasn't come back yet, I have to go take a look..."

    Ji Mianzhu didn't have time to take care of herself, she just wanted to go outside to confirm the safety of the protagonist. . Hearing the name from his friend's mouth again, Wei Yunkuan couldn't help raising his eyebrows. He tilted his head and turned to Ji Mianzhu.

    Wei Yunkuan was stunned for a moment when he saw Ji Mian Zhufeng's eyes covered with a light mist. After a long while, he sighed and wiped the corner of Ji Mianzhu's eyes with his fingers. "You're still like this. It's like you're going to cry when you're drunk." He lowered his eyes and stared at the crystal water stains on his knuckles, and his expression gradually became extremely happy.

    Wei Yunkuan took Ji Mianzhu's shoulders and led him out the door.

    "Let's go, let's go and see where your little cutie is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 68.3K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
92K 2.5K 81
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233200/ Author: small tree hits deer Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chapter 81 End of text Danmei F...