My Affair

By efoiroii

*IN NEED OF VERY HEAVY EDITING* "I want you to fuck me." Athena Escarra, a promising young lawyer who loves h... More

Aesthetics + Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Next Books & New Aesthetics
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three

Chapter Eight

24.3K 509 132
By efoiroii

Time has flown by and it's now four days before Brinda's trial. I've never been this nervous that it could go south but now is a different story. Sexual assault cases rarely make it to court and when they do, they don't even have a full trial. Having a male as judge isn't helping my case either.

I'd usually talk to Oliver about this, but he's been busy with his own company and whenever we do get time alone, he either wants to 'make love' or talk about himself. Serene is out of town for a while, with Rachael, and is very busy with modeling and disturbing her time with her girlfriend who isn't her girlfriend doesn't feel right.

I seriously need to make more friends.

A knock came from my front door, and I stretched, setting my wine down and pulling my crop top down. I wore very short black shorts and a matching top with white socks on, my hair falling down my back. There was a man standing in front of me with a huge bouquet of blue and white flowers. "Is Mrs. Escarra here?" He asked with a clipboard in his other hand.

"That's me." He handed me the flowers and I was in absolute awe. Beautiful.

"Just sign here." I took the pen and quickly signed my signature. "Thank you have a good day miss." I closed the door as he left and looked for a card inside the hundreds of roses.

Fuck I need to see you again. Now. I miss you, butterfly. Especially your lips. - A.S

I blushed and went to set the flowers down on the kitchen counter, hiding the card in my phone case. I had been working on Brinda's case trying to make sure everything was perfect, when I got a text from him.

Alessandro
Did you get the flowers?

Me
I did. Their beautiful.

Alessandro
Only the best for my love.

Me
Where are you?

Alessandro
With your husband. Why do you ask?

Me
What?

Alessandro
His father wants to merge our companies so we're having a meeting. I might take him up on it, just to annoy Olivia. And I'd get to see you more.

Me
Can't wait to hear him complain about that all day. I doubt you'd see me; Oliver doesn't like me showing up at his work.

Alessandro
I don't give a fuck what he doesn't like. I'll take his company just because I feel like it. This meeting sucks ass.

I laughed.

Me
Wait, are you in the meeting now?

Alessandro
I am.

Me
It's very unprofessional of you to be texting your business partners wife.

Alessandro
I do whatever I want. They need me I don't need them.

Me
I bet they do. I have to go, working on a case.

Alessandro
I hope you win. I know you will. Have a good day, butterfly.

Me
Thank you. That means a lot. Have a good day, Alessandro.

Oliver had never wished me well with a case, hell half the time he could care less. I turned my ringer off before going back to my computer.

I had everything printed and all the evidence I'd need within an hour. Brinda had been nervous about the whole case and at one point wanted to just put it in the past and divorce him but, luckily, I talked her out of it.

I put all her paperwork in a brown folder and went to set my computer on the charger. I went to the bathroom, taking my clothes off, then stepped into the shower.

It was days like these that I wanted Oliver to be home. I had absolutely nothing to do and I'd be bored until he got here. But he always wanted to go out in public and spend time with me, even when I was tired. I didn't mind staying home and acting like a married couple for once.

I stepped under the steaming shower water and closed my eyes, trying to imagine a simpler life. I saw Oliver but my life with him in the future looked horrific; we were just yelling at each other.

Then I saw Alessandro. I was sitting on his lap, laughing as he just stared down at me with a smile. How can I imagine a good future with someone who isn't my husband? My mom would curse me.

I stepped out, after two hours, and wrapped my body with a towel. I walked out and put on pink lace panties and a matching bra. My phone started ringing and Alessandro's contact popped up. Initially I ignored it and dried my hair but after another three calls I answered.

"Why aren't you answering your phone?" He said as soon as I answered with a bit of irritation in his voice.

I put him on speaker and set my phone on the dresser. "Because I just got out of the shower. Plus, we just talked three hours ago."

"So?"

"So, I wanted some time to myself." I lied with a smile. I thought he hung up when he didn't reply so I went to check and there was a FaceTime request.

I sighed and answered it, letting the camera see the ceiling only. "Alessandro, you're at work."

"I want to see you. Now."

"Demanding. I'm half naked."

"I've seen you naked. Now set the phone up." I rolled my eyes and set the phone up, letting him see my face and breast.

"Happy?" I pulled my hair into a ponytail and started on my makeup.

"Very. Where are you going?"

I shrugged and made sure to wipe my face. "Probably out to get coffee then to the library." I started to apply magic serum to my face.

"And you're putting makeup on because?" His phone was set up, so I was able to see his beautiful face and that he was working on his laptop.

"Because Oliver likes me to look presentable when I leave the house." I started putting on pretty fresh moisturizer.

"You look presentable without makeup." He shook his head and scoffed at my comment. I was quiet for a moment as I tried to focus on not applying to much.

"Do you have friends?" I asked.

"They all annoy me. Am I annoying you?" I applied some well people concealer.

"Not annoying me, more so being all over me but it's okay. I like talking to you." I stippled it out with a brush.

"I just like talking to you. But if you want me to be less 'clingy' as you would say I will."

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound rude I'm just not used to someone I have an intimate relationship with want to talk to me all the time. I like you being clingy." I smiled and went to pick up my beauty blender.

"Good because I was lying." I laughed and picked up the Charlotte tilbury contour. "You have a beautiful laugh."

"You're always complimenting me." I blushed.

"Because you don't get compliments enough." He said as I put on some glossier cloud paint and blended it.

"If I had a penny for every compliment I receive from you I'd be rich." I applied some hourglass translucent powder. "But thank you."

Someone walked in and it seemed to annoy him. "Boss, Oliver is here to see you." He rolled his eyes.

"Let him in." I put on some bronze in my crease while the powder sat. I wiped the powder away as someone entered his office again. "What is it you need?"

I stayed quiet. "Could you just spare us the time and decline my father's offer?" I picked up a pack of lashes and showed them to Alessandro, mouthing to him to pick one.

He looked at it for a second before choosing, "The fourth one." Oliver must be really confused right now. "And no. I think I'll take him up on it now."

I did my eyebrows and put on some lip liner before putting on buxom gloss. "Why would you even want to be a part of my company."

I put on my lashes. "First, I wouldn't be a part of your company you'd be a part of mine. Second I just feel like it."

I giggled and got up to go to the bathroom. "Damn. I like that color on you." He said, referring to the light pink thong I had on.

I walked back out with some hair supplies and a smile on my face. "Are you on the phone with someone?" I heard Oliver ask.

"That's none of your concern. Back to- fuck butterfly." I had bent down to grab something I'd dropped, giving him a full view of my ass.

"Stop it." I laughed and sat back down in the seat.

"Your very distracting." He adjusted himself in his seat. "Like I was saying, back to business. If that's all you wanted to talk about you can leave." His voice was deep and authoritative, sexy.

"How can someone be so unprofessional and still have this company." Oliver scoffed.

"Mainly because I know how to run a business." Alessandro said with a straight face. "I don't need daddy's approval for anything."

I sectioned and brushed my hair, trying my hardest to contain my laughter. I used some heat protectant before using the blow dryer inwards. "Your husband is like an annoying four-year-old."

I used hair rollers and bobby pins to hold my hair in place. "You're both arrogant."

"He's more arrogant than I am. How could you marry that thing?"

"Seventeen-year-old me though she was in love." This time I used the blow dryer outwards for the front pieces. I used the curlers and pins again before putting the dryer away.

"And now?"

I sighed and looked in the mirror. "Don't know. Why haven't you accepted his father's offer?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I want Olivia to sweat." He smirked and looked at me. "What's up with your hair?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm doing a blowout." He looked confused. "You'll see once it's done."

"Now, since I have to wait for about thirty minutes to take them out help me chose an outfit to wear today." He clam-shut his computer as I stood up and walked to my closet.

"You should wear pink more. It makes me hard."

I laughed loud and replied, "Your always horny." I pulled on a black classic romper and a Balenciaga coat over it. "Okay. This?" I asked as I walked out.

"Turn around." I did. "Pull the jacket up." I furrowed my eyebrows but did it anyway. "No. Your ass looks too good." I rolled my eyes and walked back inside the closet. I pulled on ripped jeans, a white shirt that I tucked in and a leopard print cardigan.

As I walked out, he started talking, "No, nope. Turn back around you look like a soccer mom." I laughed.

"Fuck you. I look like a hot soccer mom." I posed causing him to laugh an actual laugh. "You have a beautiful laugh." I mocked him and walked back to the closet. I pulled on a long-sleeved black dress that would reach my ankles and exposed a good amount of cleavage.

Once I walked back out, he asked me to do a spin and I did. He was quiet for a moment before speaking, "Beautiful." He smiled. "Hugs your body just right and your breast look amazing. Simple suits you."

"Are you sure? You don't think it makes my stomach look bigger than it already is?" I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Absolutely not. I don't like hearing you talk down on yourself so stop." He warned.

I smiled and said, "I like when you get angry with me." I flirted a bit causing him to raise his eyebrows slightly and smirk.

"Athena. Stop flirting with me." I laughed and sat back down on the seat.

"Stop eye-fucking me." I stated boldly and started taking out the curlers and bobby pins.

"I'll eye-fuck you and fuck you all I want." He said sternly.

"Someone's getting angry." I used some hair spray and after a few minutes I was finished. "So?" I asked. "You like?"

"I love it, butterfly. You look beautiful." I stood up and grabbed retro Jordan 1's, sitting down and slipping them on. "Are you about to leave?"

I nodded, "Coffee then shopping then library." I pulled my dress down more and fixed my bra.

"I just sent you money. Use it." He demanded. I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed my phone, going to my account balance.

"Why would you send me ten grand. That's way too much." I sat my phone back up.

"Then get me something, just spend it, okay?" I nodded. His eyes fell down to my breast. "Can I see?"

I grinned and shook my head, "I'm about to leave. You can see another time."

"No, I want to see them now. Please?"

"Is the Mr. Sinclair begging to see my tits?"

"Only for you." I smiled and stood up, pulling the top of my dress down a bit. "More."

"Please."

He stared at me annoyed, "More please." I moved the top of the dress down, revealing the light pink bra I wore. "I want to see skin." I unclasped my bra but held it so it wouldn't fall. "Please, butterfly."

I let the bra fall down and he looked like as if he was in a trance as he stared. "Alessandro?"

"Hm?"

"You're staring."

"Sorry, am I making you uncomfortable? They just look really pretty." I laughed and shook my head. I put my bra back on and fixed the top of my dress, making him groan. "Just a few more minutes."

"No, I want to be back before or around the time Oliver gets home." Alessandro rolled his eyes at the mention of him.

"I'll see you soon, yes?"

"Yes, see you soon."

"Bye, love."

"Bye, Alessandro." I grabbed the phone and kissed the camera before hanging up. It felt easy to talk to him, even if he was a horny shit a lot of the time. I grabbed my black Chanel handbag and keys before leaving and getting into my car.

I played Nothing by Bruno Major on the way to the coffee shop. I was a regular there so when I showed up my drink was made pretty quickly and as usual, I gave them extra just because. Although I'd wish for Oliver to want to be around more, being alone was calming, peaceful even. Just me and Bruno Major, no arguing or bickering, forced conversations, awkward silences, just me and my music.

I went to a few stores, trying to find Alessandro some nice things because I didn't want to use his money just for myself. I got him cologne, hoodies, chains and some other things he'd probably never use. I decided to get some house things, cleaning supplies, food, and things I'd need for a relaxing bath. I went to another five different stores, buying things like heels, dresses, and purses that wouldn't fit on my already full shelf.

Going on a shopping spree because I was bored was going to fuck my closet up and probably annoy Oliver. Wearing lingerie was never something Oliver noticed or cared for, at least when I wore it, so when I found myself in a lingerie store, I wasn't there for him I was there for Alessandro. I bought a loud of pink lace panties and bra's, even some pink lace bodysuits, then bought a few other colors.

When I felt I got everything I wanted, I stopped by the library and used the rest of the money, which was only four-hundred dollars, and bought books and bookmarks. I probably wouldn't read any of these for a few months, seeing as my shelf was already full and getting more crowded by the weeks. I hopped into the car and drove, looking at the time and seeing Oliver would be home in a few minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1.9K 30
Amelia Kingsley was on the run. With her brother's life in danger, she had to lay low in order to keep them both safe. But how could she do that afte...
145K 5.6K 28
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON AMAZON!!! *Unedited first draft of Sinfully Beautiful* I have loved him for as long as I can remember. Stared at those lon...
2.7K 141 67
19 year old Amelia Blackworth didn't have an easy life. with an alcoholic father, absentee mother and a bitch of an older sister, she never truly fel...
631K 25.1K 52
Completed | We've all been tempted by the forbidden... When Harper Lewis agreed to marry Ryan Hale to save her family's business, she wasn't expectin...