Little One [Yoonmin]

By _yoonmiau_

Yoongi was straight until he saw Jimin but being a k-pop super idol, will his fans accept the fact that he lo... More

1. Introduction
2. Strawberries
3. Blush
4. Heartbeat
5. Busan
6. Birthday
7. Gaying things
8. NO!
9. First impression
10. Serious?
11. Faint
12. Kiss and cries
13. Sorry
14. With you
15. Grass:-)
16. Cancelled
17. Sorry
18. Lost in his eyes
19. He
20. Scared
21. Coffee?
22. Roses
23. Date(I)
24. Date(II)
25. Running
26. Confused
27. Someone New
28. Note
29. Pinned
30. Condition
31. Found
33. Love (II)
34. Love(iii)
35. Calls
36. Friends?
37. Joke
38. Father
39. Signature
40. Elevator
41. Shower Together
42. Bruised
43. Aches
44. Let's meet!
45. Meeting
46. Meeting (ii)
47. Phone number?
48. Rejection
49. Speed
50. Drinks and Flings!
51. Touch
52. Reason
53. Sponsors
54. Office
55. Reality
56. Knuckles
57. Cook
58. Kidnapped
59. Yes!
60 Babysitting
61. Request
62. Let Slip
63. Shaken
64. Talk
65. Merger
66. Gifts
67. Bond
68. Party
✨The Day✨
70. Midnight Surprise
71. Baby
72. Baby(ii)
73. Our Son
74. School
75. Eraser
76. Party
77. Fly away

32. Love

2.1K 104 6
By _yoonmiau_

Author's POV.

"Oppa!" Jennie called from behind as she tried following Hoseok's fast steps. "I'm joining you! Wait for me!" She said as she walked faster.

"Oppa!" She grabbed his wrist as the said boy never responded. "What's wrong?? Why did you not wait for me-"

"Why did you not tell him?!" Hoseok said in a low and calm voice but his eyes were dark. "Are you playing with me Park Jennie!?" Their eyes met and Jennie gulped.

"I-i...thought o-oppa will be mad..."

Hoseok pulled his hand out of her grip and looked down shaking his head. "Let's eat."

~~

Yoongi hummed a tune under his breath as he slowly walked towards the parking area. He looked across the place and there were now only a few cars. He walked towards his car and ofcourse Felix was sleeping inside.

Yoongi scoffed and knocked on the window making the other boy jolt and wake up at once. "Oh sir! You're done. Are we going home now???" He opened the door and sat properly.

"Yeah let's go to that apartment." Yoongi got inside. "You still remember the condition right?"

"Ofcourse." Felix sighed. "You did me very bad."

And Yoongi didn't reply. He yawned sitting on the backseat and looked at the night sky that had a bright half moon which followed him till home.

~~

Yoongi reached home and directly got into the bath. He needed a long warm shower after so much hard work. After finishing, he directly walked downstairs to grab some tangerines....cause he needed them too.

He removed the peel and plopped three pieces into his mouth as he walked back to his room enjoying the sour, sweet taste in his mouth.

And now that he was alone he started to miss Jimin. It's not that he is missing the guy only now but it is Just more as compared to other time because he was either busy with work or surrounded by people. But now it was only him and his thoughts.

He didn't wanted to call or text Jimin but he just wanted to watch him. Even if Jimin was just sleeping now...he would pay to watch that too.

Yoongi ran a hand through his hair and tossed on the bed. He finally got time to use his phone and

"What the fuck!?" He gasped as he sat up directly on the bed. "86 missed calls?!? What the heck???" He directly opened Jennie's messages.

Sister-in-law

Oppa!! Are you even alive????
Hey! Are you sleeping!??
Jimin oppa is in the hospital

I'm sure something happened between you two!!

Hey????
Are you free yet??

Oppa! Reply already! We're going to talk to the doctor now.

Hellloooooo??
Oppa I swear if you did something to my oppa 🔪

😭He has a saline connected to his hand...

You said you like him.
Now you don't even care!

I'll be happy if oppa rejects you😤

~~

The next morning.

Jimin let out a whiny yawn as the golden sunlight hit his face. He tried moving his hand but it sting as the needle was still on his hand. His head was much lighter now and he was not burning. He stretched the other hand and rubbed his eyes. "I'm still alive-"

Jimin gasped and pulled the blanket up to his head
"Oh no! Now I started seeing him around too." Jimin said under his breath but Yoongi could hear it. He let out a silent chuckle and sat there like a statue.

Jimin slowly lowered the blanket and glanced at Yoongi. He didn't even blink. "I'm going crazy...." Jimin pouted as he sat up and removed the blanket from his body.
He was wearing large hospital clothes. The pants were big and the shirt was just a camp on Jimin's body.

And Yoongi was having hard time controlling his smile. Jimin walked dragging himself towards the boy and bent a little to meet Yoongi's height.
"I know you're just a dream..." Jimin pouted and stood straight. "But you look real....and I'm happy that I'm seeing you... because I kind of started to miss you." He tossed back on the bed with the pout still on his lips.
"But I would never say that to you....i mean him...i mean the real one...real Yoongi." He sighed. " He'll think I'm too desperate." Jimin closed his eyes and continued blabbering.

Jennie pushed the already open door to peep inside the room. And Yoongi turned his head to meet her happy eyes. Yoongi flashed a smile and signalled her to keep quiet. Jennie showed him a thumbs up and left quietly and Jimin was still blabbering un bothered.

Yoongi cleared his throat and Jimin opened his eyes wide but before he got up and look at Yoongi, he acted being a statue again, with the same posture and position. Jimin got out of the bed and went near yoongi. He leaned closer to the boy and checked him closely.

Such a dummy...can't he just touch me and check? Yoongi thought.

"Why do you look so real???" Jimin whispered as he got more close. Their faces only a few centimetres far.

"Because I am real!" Yoongi grabbed his waist and made him sit on his lap.

Yoongi kissed his neck and Jimin couldn't help but feel his cheeks heat up with embarrassment.
"You don't need to be embarrassed... I missed you even more." Yoongi whispered in his deep voice and Jimin felt his heart jump.

"I-i... didn't mean that-" Jimin sighed. He gave up. He didn't want to lie or act anymore. Yes, he fell hard for Yoongi. He didn't believe in falling so fast but he did and he wanted to accept it. Forgetting and leaving every thoughts that he had last night.

Yoongi nodded and loosened his grip. "Sorry..." He removed his hands completely and looked down.

"Yoongi I-"

Ring ring.

Jimin stopped mid sentence as Yoongi's phone started ringing.

"Hello." Yoongi said.

"Hello sir, good morning. Jin sir wanted to know when you are going back to America??" Hyunjin asked from the other end.

"I..." Yoongi looked at his watch and then at Jimin's face. "I'll sit on my flight after 3 hours." He said and Jimin's eyes widened. He was still sitting on Yoongi's lap and now a small pout appeared on his lips.

"Okay sir. I'll let him know." Hyunjin said. "but sir, is Jimin hyung okay?"

"Yeah..he seems fine."

"Good to know hyung. Have a safe flight." With that Hyunjin hung up.

Jimin looked at Yoongi with a bare frown. "You're leaving??"

"Yeah." Yoongi said simply.

"You said you miss me...."

"So? It's not like you miss me." Yoongi made Jimin stand up and he stood up too.

"I didn't say that..." Jimin looked down. And Yoongi smirked a little.

"Yes you did. You said that you didn't mean it when you said that you missed me."

"But I'm sick." Jimin pouted.

"Doctor said you're fine...and" Yoongi checked him from top to bottom. "You look fine too. So I should leave." Yoongi placed his hands in his pockets and turned around.

"I was burning of fever last night." Jimin said and Yoongi didn't reply, he just started taking small steps towards the door.

"I have a needle attached on my hand!"

No reply.

"Yah! Don't go!!"

No reply.

"Fine. I missed you okay??? And I don't wanna say it to you because you'll think I'm too desperate. But I really did miss you. I know it's been only a few days but I got sad when you left without letting me know." Jimin sighed.

"Really?" Yoongi smirked.

"Yah! Stop smirking like that!" Jimin covered his face and sat on the bed back facing Yoongi.

Yoongi chuckled. "Come on! Say it..." He sat next to Jimin. "Is that why you ate all those ice-creams and got sick?"

Jimin shook his head a little.

"Then, is it because you want me to stay with you forever??"

Jimin was a tomato by now. "Yah! I told you to take things slow."

"But the way you're behaving...." Yoongi back hugged Jimin. "We will be married in a few months...baby~"
Yoongi whispered the 'baby' word.

"B-b-..." Jimin looked at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"Do you mind if I call you that, baby?" Yoongi placed a kiss on Jimin's nose. And oh the way Yoongi was using his superpowers in saying that word.

Jimin gulped as he watched Yoongi's glance dropping to his lips.
"Can I?" Yoongi mumbled and Jimin just blinked.

Both leaned in and their lips met as both got lost in eachother's touches.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Will it be crazy to say that I won't be able to live without him anymore? - YG

Maybe I have completely lost it. But I love him so much.. - JM

______________________________________
🐈🐥

Couples are cringe but not Yoonmin 😼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 5 7
Random BTS stories i come up with a A.I bot just for fun. Usually will be my dark drama filled mind. Enjoy. Slight bot errors but definitely readab...
13.5K 351 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...
42.7K 1.7K 35
BTS are the most recognised boyband in the music industry. But, people tend to forget that they're also normal people with hopes, dreams, inhibitions...
378K 30.8K 93
Park Jimin is your first love and the father of your child, but five years ago he abandoned you for his dream and never looked back. What happens whe...