âme soeur

De prachiraiii

#arrangemarriage Anika is a simple girl in Delhi. Working in tech company. Love her family the most .Shivaa... Mais

Character sketch
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Epilogue
Bonus

chapter 34

1K 119 36
De prachiraiii

Anika Pov

"I mean to say are you happy with this relationship. " why suddenly he is asking me. Definitely I am very happy with this relationship can't he understand this. Did he is happy or not. 

" Are you??? " Instead of giving answer I asked him.

" We are not playing to give questions for questions??? " He frowned.

" What did you think??? "

" I don't know and I want to know from you, for you.

Because I myself knew how much I try I am not able to take out time for you. You also having some exceptions but somewhere I am failing in that. And it's the just starting." I frowned after listening his reason.

" Why do you think I am sitting here with you rather than sleeping which I love the most in this world. "

" Did you just blamed me for ruining your sleep. "

" Did you just get this from Whatever I said. And first thing it's not for me it's for us. " I said glaring at him.

" Don't show like you are only the one who is busy. I am also so even five minutes are enough for me. "  And he is looking stupidly at me. As he is not expecting this answer for me. I chuckled seeing him.

" Seriously Shivaay I have no problem with this. I know it is difficult for you but you are doing right. Even for me something's are new but with time everything  will become normal. 
About failing Shivaay Singh Oberoi never fails. I heard this line somewhere." He shoaked his head with a small smile on his face.

" I was never so happy in my life. " He held my hand in his.  My all fears, insecurities Just flew away. His eyes were showing sheer honesty.

" Don't go Shivaay" I finally let out my feelings. I don't want to become the hurdle but this heart is not ready to listen. He take the deep breath.

" Even I don't want to go. But I just can't do anything. More than mine this is Dada jii dream for which he had worked so hard.

From very first day I started working I just wanted to fulfill his dream. It takes this many years to  reach at this point.And I had working since then. For the very first I am sacred in my life that what if I enable to do this."

" You will definitely you know why because you have blessings of dadaji and dadi jii. Love and support of family with you. "

" You asked me the reason why I left playing guitar " I nodded my head.

" I never wanted to but mom always wanted me to join the business. She didn't liked it that I was wasting my time in playing guitar instead of studying. That time bade papa used to handle the industry. They both not to get good  along together.

That time only Dada Ji passed away.
Mom and bade papa used to fight with eachother over the business. Om and pri were small at that time. I don't want them to see them fighting and get effected. So I used to spend my time in studying and remaining with them.

I had responsibilities that time. And I can't just waste my time in all this. So whenever I used to get time in school I used to play in empty room where no one can know. Because I don't want them to feel guilty.

Eventually Dadi comes to know. She encouraged me also but I blackmailed her not to tell anyone. I used to play for her only.  With time I didn't get time to sleep playing guitar was far away. With time it becomes very less and after Dadi left.  I left playing guitar. "

" You wanted to be guitarist ??? "

" No that was my hobby which I like to do. "

" What was your dream to become?? "

"I always wanted to be become doctor.
You know why because when we lost Dada jii I can't able to do anything. I was feeling so useless that time. So I thought to become doctor so I can save life's. I don't want people to bear the pain of losing people.

But what we think is not possible everytime.  So here I am as a business. And seriously I love my work. " I was toung tied. My respect for this man is increased so much. He had  scarified everything, his passion, his dreams, his happiness only for family.

But he made sure that Om and Priyanka fulfill their dreams.

"  Dadi used to say whatever happens it happens for good. See now cooking become my hobby and work is my everything. " How he found positivity in everything. How on earth you are like this.  I keep my head on his shoulder. Looked at aur ewitned hands.

" You know even I don't wanted to do engineering. From the starting I wanted to become interior design. But fees was so high that I never asked papa about it. Then I give the jee so I got scholarship then I completed my graduation then working in IT sector."

" You can do any changes in Oberoi mansion.  Also it will save money only you know. " I looked at him disbelief.

" Typical business man mind. I am not going to do for free. I am so busy I don't have time. "

" What I am businessman. "

"As if I don't know. " I replied in duh tone.

" Fine I surrender. "

" Ohkk let's play 20 questions game. "

" No "

" Why ?? "

" You can ask me anything Anika ?? "

" I know but still and if someone fail then she/ he have to do whatever the other want. It is not necessary to do now or ask. "

" You are making deal "

" With businessman I have to make deal only. "

" Ohk fine deal . Shoot"

"Your favourite memory with Ishaan "

" First time when I held him in my arms. You know he was so tiny and cute. I just can't forget that day. I was returning back from Africa.  When I got to know that Gauri was admitted in hospital. I directly went to the hospital. You know he used to sleep in afternoon and evening. And in night he used to awake full of energy. He had given hard time to Om and Gauri. Sometime I used to spend time with him so I always tell him the stories. Then it became his habit. Also the first time he said the bale papa because he is not able to prounce it properly. Now also he loves to say only that." I smiled listening him. It is evident how much he loves Ishaan.

"Now your best memory with rudra "

" The first time when he said the didi.
I used to play with him whenever I got time. Suddenly that day he said didi in his babies voice.  "

" How you and Manav become friends?? Because you two are completely opposite."

" Actually one day I was sitting in class completing the work that teachers had given me. He came running in class as it was his first day so he come and sit beside me. And you know why he was running?? "

" Why ?? " I asked curiously.

" Because he had thrown the water on the senior face. He came sit beside me like he is very innocent. He requested me to save him. He started his emotional drama on his first day they suspend him or what not. So I helped him that day. Since then we are friends.He was so mischievous from the starting.
Always used to play prank on others. And I used to save him.
If you will ask he will say I willingly helped him because I wanted to become his friend. "  I laughed listening this. Manav seriously know how to make others work for him.

" Most funniest incident in your school or college??"

" Ohh one day bhavya and me are bunking the class. I was at the main gate waiting for Bhavya but our teacher had caught me red handed. I have to go back to attend that boring lecture. Whenever I think of that incident I just can't stop laughing because after that how I saved myself."

"If you get the chance to go back in past what is the first thing you will do."

" Intresting, I will do something so that bade papa and Om relation mend" I am not at all shocked after hearing.

" Nothing for you??"

" I had everything I don't want to change anything. "

" Same question to you ?? "

" If I get the chance then I would like to do interior designing. "

" One descision that you regret ?? "

" Saying Yes to the marrying " I cut him their only. He is regretting his descision of marrying.

" You are  regretting saying yes for the marriage??? "

" Atleast listen first what I am trying to say. "

" But now only you clearly saying this."

" Will you listen to me "

" I was saying to yes marrying on Nov date. "  I signed in relief but he only agreed for this.

" Stop overthinking Anika. If we agreed to get married on first date. Atleast I get the chance to spend time with you. You would be there with me. "  I nearly get the small heart attack after listening him. And truth to be told even I am regretting this descision of mine. But I am not going to tell him.

" Desperate are we ??? "

" We can say that. " And he agreed so easily.

" But Mr. I am not at all regretting. Good things take time. So wait. "

" That's what we both are doing. " I laughed hearing him. He is looking so cute seriously.

We resumed our game. And I got to know so much about Shivaay.
We literally talked about everything.  We didn't realise the time also.

I noticed time to time he is just massaging his temple. Obviously from yesterday he didn't slept properly yesterday and from morning we are visiting one place to other.  I keep the pillow in my lap asked him to lay down. He was visible shocked.

" What lay down and keep your head on this pillow " I said keeping pillow on lap.

He keep his head.

" Now just close your eyes and relax. Then see in mins your headache will go. "

I start massaging his head. Soon he relaxed.

" You really have magic in your hands."

" Thanks for the compliment" his voice is droopy.

Suddenly he hugged me his one hand on my waist. He snuggled more to my stomach. I stiffened for a moment.

" I know I am making you uncomfortable but 5 mins I am feeling good like this. " he is surely in half sleep then also  he is thinking about me.

I kept massaging his head. And I am damn sure until his final meeting he is going to work only. From where he get so much energy.

I remove the hairs which fall on his forehead. He is sleeping peacefully still holding my one hand. I properly cover him with quilt. I don't want to disturb him.

How can you think like this Shivaay that I will uncomfortable because of you. When the truth is with you I feel so safe and protected.

I don't know what to name this feeling that I always feel with you but one thing is for sure you had become the most important person in my life. I just can't see you  worried because I also become worried. If you are happy automatically I feel happy.

I just want one thing that is be your side with you always. No matter what the situation is. I want to become your strength. I want to be that shoulder where you can lay your head without thinking twice. I want to become that person with whom you can share your problems.

And for the first time today you expressed your self openly with own your will. I just want to stare you like this.

Even I don't know when I slept.

When my eyes opened due to my alarm. I find myself sleeping  properly. Covered with quilt. As far as I remember  I was sitting and Shivaay is sleeping where is he now.

I looked the time and hurriedly get up. How can I slept when I don't have to. I am late. Shivaay must have left.

______________________________________

Here is the next update. I am sorry for updating late. My exams Just finished. I didn't get time as exam and internship are going together. I have to work 8-9 hrs and then study for exams.  But have patience thats what I can say for now. Waiting for your views. Because that's what keeps me motivate.

Stay safe and healthy

Don't forget to hit the vote button

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

380K 59.9K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...
22.9K 2.3K 44
Annika Vardhan Trivedi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi find themselves engaged in a marriage of convenience orchestrated by their families at a very tender...
7.1K 890 35
𝔨𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔬𝔰 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝, 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 Annika Mehra...
308K 22.9K 46
*COMPLETED*☑ Highest rankings- #1- Ishqbaaz (5.1.19) #1 - Ishq (28.12.18, 28.02.19, 02.05.19) #1- narbhi (26.09.19) #2 - Anika( 12.11.18) #5 - In...