[BL] The Darling Villain

By CoolCool-Aid

Lucilline Rubius, the third son of Duke Rubius has always been content with his daily life. However, after ru... More

【CHARACTERS】
Chapter 1. Who is Lucilline Rubius
Chapter 2. The Most Evil of Them All
Chapter 3. Wake Up to a Splash of Water
Chapter 4. The Heroine and Male Lead
Chapter 5. For the Sake of Justice
Chapter 6. A Flash of Silver in the Night
Chapter 7. This World is Fictional
Chapter 8. What About Him is a Villain?
Chapter 9. You're Definitely a Good Person
Chapter 10. Shopping as Friends
Chapter 11. Like He Could Strangle Him to Death
Chapter 12. Kill and Manipulate
Chapter 13. Chocolate Mousse Cake
Chapter 14. This Master is Skilled in All Aspects
Chapter 15. Ghost Hunting
Chapter 16. The Second Male Lead
Chapter 17. The Prettiest Flower of Them All
Chapter 18. I Want to Become a Knight
Chapter 19. I Can Teach You
Chapter 20. Would You Like to Serve Under Me?
Chapter 21. Skinny Little Stick Arms
Chapter 22. What Gave You the Courage to...
Chapter 23. Stitched Shut
Chapter 24. The Hope of All Demons
Chapter 25. Remembrance
Chapter 26. The Crown Prince of Lydia
Chapter 27. Foolish Humans
Chapter 29. Could I Borrow Your Sword?
Chapter 30. You Should Slack Off
Chapter 31. Lucilline Rubius is Ashamed
Chapter 32. What Makeup Do You Use?
Chapter 33. Staff of Curses
Chapter 34. This is the House of Rubius
Chapter 35. Forever an Assassin
Chapter 36. Pervert
Chapter 37. The Demon in His Dreams
Chapter 38. Too Late
Chapter 39. Not Only a Prince in Title
Chapter 40. Stolen Heart
Chapter 41. Holy Father
Chapter 42. The Right Moment
Chapter 43. What Kind of Sorcery is This?
Chapter 44. Into Battle
Chapter 45. Red
Chapter 46. How to Train Your Villain
【100K SPECIAL】
Chapter 47. Shoulder
Chapter 48. First Mission
Chapter 49. My Handkerchief
Chapter 50. Three Years
Chapter 51. Farrah Umbra, the Inhuman
Chapter 52. Get Her Memories Back
Chapter 53. Strong Rival!
Chapter 54. Cry
Chapter 55. Change My Fate
Chapter 56. It's Not Like That
Chapter 57. I Can't Flirt
Chapter 58. Dance, For Yourself
Chapter 59. A Scar Across the Back
Chapter 60. If This Isn't Love, Then What is?
Chapter 61. Kiss on the Lips
Chapter 62. An Adventure
Chapter 63. In the Bushes, a Tiger Hides
Chapter 64. A Girl's Name
Chapter 65. Lunatic, the Exiled Pink Princess
Chapter 66. Lunatic, the Exiled Pink Prince
Chapter 67. Five Dark Glares
【200K SPECIAL】
Chapter 68. Bath!?!
Chapter 69. To the North, Frozen Tower
Chapter 70. Sugarplum
Chapter 71. The Best Liar
Chapter 72. Traitor
Chapter 73. I Love You
Chapter 74. Promise Me, Don't Forget Me
Chapter 75. Always a Villain
Chapter 76. To You, In the Past
Chapter 77. In the Eyes of the Noble
Chapter 78. Touch the Stars, a Bell Rings
Chapter 79. A Cowardly Child
Chapter 80. Reach for the Stars, Jump
Chapter 81. I am Going to Kill Her
Chapter 82. Am I a Demon?
Chapter 83. The Snapping Strand
Chapter 84. Duel
Chapter 85. ONE PUNCH!!!
Chapter 86. Tea? Dress? Party? Fire 👍
Chapter 87. Double Kill!
Chapter 88. He is a Demon
Chapter 89. My Family is Human
Chapter 90. But I Do
Chapter 91. No Point

Chapter 28. This is so Fun!

4.3K 302 89
By CoolCool-Aid

The sound of crashes resounded through the entire school.

Walls were torn down, classrooms were demolished, and the crumbles of stone had been sent flying in all directions. Amongst this all, a fierce blonde figure dashed past the corridors. Dimitri held his breath, as he dodged the racket and debris which the demon created.

He had made sure that Augustine and Gilg evacuated first, before dealing with the demon. However... The size of that humongous demon was on par with a fire-breathing dragon!

The demon didn't even bother to bat its eye. It merely extended out a giant claw, then swatted at the nearby walls—disintegrating everything into crumbles.

Dimitri leaped backwards.

Despite the demon's huge body, it wasn't slow in its attack patterns! It was rooted on the spot. Dimitri observed that it couldn't move—no living being could possibly move quick on its feet with a huge body like that.

All Dimitri needed to do was to get close to the demon.

However, the crashing buildings made it difficult for him to navigate...!

A mighty roar pierced the destroyed school. The demon had ugly scars ripped across its eyes, with crimson blood oozing from the wound, like a never-ending flow of running waters.

Finally, the demon had enough of toying around. With its body suddenly distorting like fluid liquid, it bounced up high through the ceiling! The Crown Prince's eye's dilated. He could feel every single pose of his body warning him to get away as soon as possible! The demon jumped...! It was going to land... right on top of him!

"Over here!" A sudden cry came from in front of him!

There was a small-figured girl. Her hair was chestnut brown, and her eyes resembled blue irises. She was clearly in fear, but she waved at the Crown Prince, urging him to hurry and hide with her.

Dimitri gritted his teeth.

He took a devastating step forwards—his feet had directly created a crack in the floorboards from his mighty strength. Dimitri pointed his Sword of Gravity at the ground, right behind him. He swung his sword in a roundabout way. In an instant, he was sent flying forwards from the harnessed power of the sword!

A giant hole was where he'd been standing at first.

The Sword of Gravity had blown the floorboard to pieces. This force allowed Dimitri to generate speed, and fly forwards! The Sword of Gravity constantly swung behind him, sending him forwards with even faster speed than before.

Daphnne was stunned.

She gestured to the Crown Prince, and they hid inside a classroom. It was then—a reverberating sound torn throughout the school! As if an earthquake had landed itself right in the middle of the piece of land, the school had shaken nonstop!

Dimitri held onto his Sword of Gravity, allowing his weapon to stable him.

Daphnne had toppled over, falling backwards.

Inside the classroom, the chalk board had fallen onto the ground, with a hideous crack settling in the centre of it. Desks rattled back and forth, squeezing one another in their pack of hordes.

Finally, the shaking had stopped.

Daphnne quickly got up from the ground, gesturing to the Crown Prince, "Come join us."

Dimitri lifted his head. He turned his gaze to the rest of the people inside the classroom. There was a handsome teenage boy. His hair was defiantly white, as blinding as the twinkling stars and frigid snow. His chin was sharp, and he handled a white sword in his calloused hands.

There was another handsome teenage boy. He wore a white suit, which was torn from the invaded demons. His brown hair was pulled into a long braid, falling onto his back midway. What a shame, his left arm was pulled into a brace, with the cloth pulling it to hang off his neck and shoulders.

Then, there was a stunning beauty—

Dimitri was courageous, and looked at the black-haired nobleman without backing down. The latter had smooth unblemished skin, as if carved from pure jade. His black hair was contrast against his pale skin, highly defining his beautiful features. He only wore a white shirt, revealing his slender figure. His trousers were tight on his waist, with long and yet lean legs.

"...you are?" Dimitri arched an eyebrow.

He wanted to ask this young man a different question, but the Crown Prince decided to stick to the formalities first.

"Lucilline Rubius, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince." The black-haired nobleman bowed.

"Azalea,"

"Percival Delta,"

"Daphnne."

The Crown Prince had remembered all of these names, writing them down in his heart. He sighed, "I thank you all for guiding me to this classroom, resulting me uninjured from that demon's earlier attack. I am Dimitri Von Author. I look forward to working with you. However, it seems that slaying that demon will prove to be much more difficult than anticipated."

The group of teenagers looked at one another.

They all knew who Dimitri Von Author is. He was the Crown Prince of Lydia Kingdom. It's said that he personally lead the troops of Royal Knights, training them to become the magnificence they are today. The Royal Knights ensure the safety of their kingdom.

If demons were to roam in a school, they would naturally be alerted.

"We'll have to come up with a plan to slay the demon." Azalea spoke first. "From what I've seen so far, that demon is enormously large in size. It generally doesn't move its position or feet. However, when it jumps, it produces terrifying earthquakes."

Daphnne gulped, "If it lands on us... we'll be absolutely dead meat."

The sound of giant thuds had resounded outside their classroom. It had only gotten louder and closer as they talked. "It's coming for us. Slow but steadily." Percival bit his lips.

They only had a few minutes.

When they finally finished discussing their plans to eliminate the demon, the said-demon had already arrived before their classroom.

"Let's go!" Lucilline rose to his feet.

The others nodded simultaneously. Without even knowing it, Dimitri had gone along with the flow, captured in their conviction.

All of a sudden, the classroom door crashed open!

The demon shattered a hole in the wall with its claws. It bowed his head, peering a single bloodshot eyeball into the classroom. Instantly, the group of teenagers froze. They felt the demon's gaze fall onto them, as if it was discerning which was the best way to eat them.

"Go!" Lucilline didn't even hesitate.

He held his rose-patterned sword in one hand, then directly stabbed it into the demon's eyeball! A bone-shattering scream blasted at them with full throttle! Blood spluttered out from the humongous demon, who withdrew its head and screamed from the agonizing pain.

The demon scratched at its deformed face. It tried to find where the sword was in its eye, but the size of the weapon was much smaller compared to a tenth of its fingernail! It was especially difficult for the demon to find the source of the wound.

It let out long and elongated moans, with its claws only making the pain ignite with a burning fuel. "AHHHHH!!!"

Azalea dashed out from the classroom.

His once kind-looking face had froze into a frigid glare, as if the air was freezing at his fingertips. Azalea wielded his sword, then aimed at the demon's staggering legs. His sword swung a brilliant spiral, imitating the contours of a blazing sun.

In an instant, a piece of the demon's ankle had been cut! Flesh dripped down Azalea's sword. The demon swatted at the male lead, but the latter leaped backwards, avoiding a narrow blow.

Azalea felt cold plunder his nape, as he gritted his teeth.

Behind him crept along Daphnne. While the demon has lowered its hand, she can take the chance to strike! The heroine raised her sword high above her head, swinging it down in one shot at the demon's hand! If she can cut its hand off, then the demon could lose one of its sources of power!

However—

Daphnne gaped, as her sword had instantly broke into halves! "Huh?"

The top half of her blade skidded all the way inside the classroom. The blade fell before Percival's feet. The brown-haired nobleman pursed his lips, quickly grabbing the blade in his one hand.

Then, the demon set its one eye (the other is damaged) onto the heroine.

It squeezed out an ugly smile. "What do you think you're doing?" Its voice was unbelievably deep, and it tilted its head to the side, as if it was truly naive about the pain it was inflicted with. The demon lifted its hand, then threw it down to crush the small ant before it!

Daphnne's pupils dilated.

It hasn't even been a second, and yet the demon's gigantic hand was merely an inch from smashing her head into the ground...!

"AHHHHH!!!" Another mind-crushing scream broke through the ceiling.

The demon's agonized cries made the walls shake. Percival had taken the broken blade in his hand. Without any hesitation, he threw the blade at a wicked speed! In an instant, the blade pierced into the demon's uninjured eye!

Both of the demon's eyes had blades piercing it, rendering it blind.

Blood squeezed out from its sockets, with crimson red liquid dripping out by droplets. "I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU FILTHY CITIZENS OF LYDIA KINGDOM!" Nobody cared for the demon's threat. "Go!" Azalea grunted.

Daphnne came back to herself.

She was never an expert in combat. However, Willow's training had made her adequate enough.

"Take this! You mean old demon!" Daphnne gritted her teeth. Taking the hilt of her sword, with a sharpened broken blade remaining, she shoved it hard into the demon's palm! Even though it didn't do much damage, the demon still felt pain from it.

Daphnne was satisfied with her short-lived revenge.

"Go!" She leaped behind. A handsome figure dashed past her, with his golden locks of hair curling in the destruction before him.

The Crown Prince raced past the corridor. While the demon still haven't recovered from its wounds, he must fulfill his end of the plan!

Earlier when they were discussing plans...

*****

Lucilline huffed. He groaned, twirling the rose-patterned sword around his fingertips. "To be honest, I have never been trained with swords."

"HUH!?!" Daphnne was exasperated.

The heroine was stunned. "But you were great with a sword back when we fought against the demon!"

Lucilline dead-eyed stared at her. "Don't lie to me."

Daphnne, "..." She shrunk back. "Okay, I'll stop lying." In terms of comparing her and Lucilline, she would be better at the sword than him. Then, it would be Azalea being better than her. She could tell that Lucilline wasn't exerting his full strength with the sword. He was kind of lagging behind.

White hair fluttered, with a pair of porcelain ears perched up. Azalea asked, "Then what do you want to do about this sword, Lucilline?"

"To tell the truth," Lucilline set his sword aside on the ground. "I've always been trained with spears. So I won't mind discarding this sword at any time."

"...spear?"

They all directed their attention to the Crown Prince. The latter was fiddling with his white gloves, trying to wipe off any dirt. It was only did he noticed the stares.

"Do you know where we can find a spear, Your Highness the Crown Prince?" Lucilline's eyes burned bright. His liquid gold irises seemed to be able to captivate even the wallowing shadows. "When we explored the storage room, we were unable to find a single spear! Only swords! If you're able to help us find one, that'd be of great help!"

Dimitri was stunned at his ambition.

"...yes." He faltered, then nodded. "Before the female demon fled, one of my knights have stabbed her in the right arm with a spear. Though the female demon discarded it... the spear should still be where the battlefield is..."

Lucilline nodded with decisiveness.

"Alright, we're going to get that spear!"

Percival showered him with confused eyes. It was as if question marks were raining down his head. It was impossible to not be confused.

"...why?" Azalea shared the same sentiment.

Lucilline raised an eyebrow. His arrogant appearance looked kind of cute.

"With this spear, I am confident that we can defeat the demon. Even if it is a hundred metres tall, we will not possibly lose!" The black-haired nobleman boasted, radiating off his shameless energy. His chin was raised up at the ceiling, showing off his pale and slender neck.

Azalea sighed at the nobleman's undying confidence. Well, this is exactly what makes Lucilline special.

Suddenly, a low laugh came at the corner.

The group of teenagers turned to look at the Crown Prince, whose peach pink lips curved up in a ruthless smile. His hazel brown eyes were full of ridicule, with a shade of sadistic flavours shifting through the sharp pupils. Dimitri had the image of a handsome and gentleman Crown Prince to everyone.

Nobody could have foreseen that his gentle eyes could fade into such an indifferent spectacle.

Dimitri ran a hand through his hair, shuffling his golden locks of hair to reveal his wheat coloured forehead. He laughed coldly, "What will you do if you fail to eliminate the demon?"

The atmosphere was tense.

Dimitri and Lucilline looked at one another.

Suddenly, a small giggle fled out from the black-haired nobleman's fair lips. His mouth curved upwards, as if he'd heard the most hilarious thing. He was laughing, but his eyes weren't. "Fail? What made you harbour such an idea? That is so absurd."

Lucilline looked up at the Crown Prince. His beautiful face didn't waver, even when standing up against a royalty member.

"If you get me that spear, I will do whatever you want of me, Your Highness the Crown Prince."

Dimitri flinched.

His indifferent expression had cracked, revealing a slimmer of care and curiosity. Lucilline stepped forwards, not caring about the height difference. "You could throw all of your paperwork onto the Duke Rubius household, and I will complete them as requested. Or you could have the household complete a request of yours. We will get it done if promised. How be it?"

Dimitri squinted his eyes.

His handsome face had only grown more handsome when he was indifferent. Even Daphnne had to look over for a few couples to take a deep breath.

"Fine." Dimitri reverted back to his gentlemanly appearance. He smiled sweetly, "Then let's not forget about the deal. I will retrieve the spear for you. In return, you will do anything I tell you to do."

*****

The Sword of Gravity had boosted Dimitri all the way to the other side of the hallway. He extended out a spare arm, grabbing onto the spear.

It was astutely light, and yet, one shouldn't underestimate the power it can hold.

Dimitri ran back to the classroom.

However, the demon had other plans in mind for him. It threw its head backwards, then broke loose a scream! The ground shook. It felt like the entire school building and been ricocheted off the ground, flailing in the skies, then falling back onto its threshold!

In an instant, the ceiling broke into shambles.

The crumbling ceiling had rained down at the floor like a shower of meteorites—towards Dimitri, as if attempting to bury the Crown Prince alive...!

"Your Highness—" Percival's eyes widened.

He looked on in horror, as Dimitri was about to get crushed by the falling debris!

The Crown Prince gritted his teeth. He felt as if his life was hanging on a single thread, and time slowed down. Crumbling ceiling parts bombarded his sides, each aiming for his life.

For some odd reason, Dimitri's eyes wandered to look at the black-haired nobleman, who should be inside the classroom—

His eyes widened.

He saw a familiar slender figure dashing amongst the debris! Lucilline didn't even care as rocks scattered before his path, obstructing his sight. He raced down the hallway, regardless of his own safety.

Dimitri wanted to tell him to stop. If you continue to move forwards, you will definitely get hit...!

However, he did notice the black-haired nobleman mouth something to him, "Hurry."

Subconsciously, goosebumps rose from the Crown Prince's neck. He gritted his teeth, trying to reel in his smile. For some odd reason, he couldn't stop himself from smiling.

"You better catch this, Third Young Master Rubius!" Dimitri laughed.

His suit was tight around his muscles, spewing off a visual scent of masculinity. Dimitri leaned backwards, as if twisting his back around. He held his breath, with appalling strength flowing through his every vein. A gust of wind blew past his head, magnifying his sharp and indifferent chin.

He threw the spear straight at Lucilline, who was running across him.

The spear flew past several falling rocks, remaining unharmed from the debris. It had insane speed—even faster than when the Crown Prince ran with the help of the Sword of Gravity!

Not even a second had passed, and Lucilline nonchalantly caught the spear with one hand.

Dimitri chuckled. I've finally completed my end of the deal. I can finally relax. The falling debris might give me a concussion. It also might knock me out. Oh well. I will just have to get my medics to treat me and hope that I won't be too injured. I will have to leave the demon to those students...

"Come here!"

As if drizzled by cold water, Dimitri was startled. The black-haired nobleman before him had mercilessly continued running forwards. He didn't see the falling ceiling as a threat at all!

The distance between them had gotten closer, closer, closer, and even closer!

Lucilline had swung his spear, with the ends of it blocking every single falling piece. His newly found weapon was spinning at an insane speed, with its long hilt distorted from its blurry movements.

His slender figure seemed to be dancing with the spear, swinging it around to his pure will. Every single nearby falling debris had been accurately swept away by his spear, as if he'd grown eyes at the back of his head.

In mere seconds, Lucilline arrived beside Dimitri's side.

He smiled, "You scared?"

Despite teasing, Lucilline wasn't focused on the Crown Prince at all. His spear swung wildly, thrashing back and forth amidst the falling ceiling. He blocked every single crumble, not allowing it to bring harm to them.

The Crown Prince reeled in a breath.

He indifferently looked away from Lucilline for a second. He made sure that the black-haired nobleman wouldn't see his face. With his control crumbling away, his expression warped into something else, with his earlier demeanour fading into an excited smile.

Dimitri: !!! This is so fun!

Author's Note:

Guyyys I'm running out of draft chapters (。•́︿•̀。) I'm lowkey panicking lol
You might find me updating slower than usual—but that is just me procrastinating

(❁ᴗ͈ ˬ ᴗ͈) Have a good time wherever you are at, and stay safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
465K 26.1K 60
[BOOK 1] Not Edited - For the edited version see my bio Aquilam and Ignis, two clans fighting each other for more than a thousand years now. A pl...
549K 24K 56
"Where is he?" "What are you talking about son? You have to calm down, you're not thinking straight." "Don't ask me to calm down! He's gone and I kno...
279K 17.8K 82
Belial froze, horrified. It didn't work? That is not possible. His voice had manipulated every human being until now. Is he immune? Or... "What are...