Sukuna's Psychopath (Sukuna X...

By rion_the_cat

The power she possessed was a gift from Sukuna. She had the strength to finally eliminate all those who had h... More

Prologue - Starting Of The End
Innocence
Justice?
The Transfer
Hallucinations
The Urge
The Introduction
Hatred
The Entrance
I Choose to Live
First Target
The Plan
Execution Part I
Execution Part II
The Test
The Past
The Suspect
The Trap
The Hunt
The Trouble
Liberation
The Accomplice
Busted
Rare
A New Beginning
The Mysterious Man
Revenge
Reason
The Team
Half Truth
Questions
Welcome Back
Apples
The Temple
Mio's Adventure
Lies
The Calm before the Storm
Is That The End?
Epilogue - Without Her

It's Your Fight

2.4K 101 47
By rion_the_cat

Sukuna was astounded when Y/N told him about what Satoru put her through. "Why was he so angry?" he asked.

"I don't know. He said that I'm...precious and rare."

"He definitely knows something that I don't."

"Could I be a monster too?"

Sukuna guffawed and the place echoed.

"What?" Y/N asked.

"You a monster? Nah."

"I want to be one," Y/N pouted.

"Stop making those faces. You need to learn some moves."

Y/N nodded.

"Punch me," he said in a husky voice.

"Huh?"

"Come on, do it."

Y/N tried to punch him but he dodged.

"Keep trying until you land a hard punch in my face and if you fail, you'll get a punch."

Y/N started throwing punches after punches and he dodged them all without any effort.

"You're weak," he mocked.

"No, I'm just...not fast enough," she said between her attempts.

"You remind me of Megumi."

She tripped over a bone and landed on her knees. "See you are weak," he said. She got up and gave him an irritated stare.

"Aww, did I make the princess angry?" he joked and laughed stepping closer to her. "Ready for the pun-" Y/N didn't let him finish as she landed a hard punch in his face.

"Punishment, you were saying?" she laughed.The red-eyed man froze. Some minutes passed and he just stared at Y/N. "I know you're surprised but can you please stop staring?" she broke the silence.

"You tricked me," he was shocked.

"Aww, is the King going to cry?"

"That was impressive."

"Are you teaching me something or not?"

"Yeah." Sukuna pulled out two knives from back of his kimono. Y/N went around him in confusion. "What are you looking for?" he asked.

"Where did you keep those knives?"

"Is that important?"

"Mmm... No."

"Then, let's begin." He held the knives in attacking position and started explaining. Y/N looked at him cluelessly as he baltered in the big room surrounded by skulls.

"Can I say something?" she raised her hand in the air.

He stopped and looked at her, "Yes?"

"Give me two knives too and teach me one move at a time, also let me practice."

He handed over the knives he was holding to her and pulled out two more knives from behind.

"What the fuck!" Y/N looked at him in utter confusion. "How are you doing this? Where the fuck are these knives spawning from? Do you have an infinite supply?"

"Focus."

"Yes, sir."

Y/N practised some beginner moves with Sukuna. He also taught her the correct way of throwing a knife at the target. Somehow, she kept missing the target, sometimes by inches and sometimes by a couple of centimetres. Sukuna couldn't tolerate it anymore. He stood about 7-8 meters away facing her.

"I'm a rapist, Y/N," the words barely left his lips when a knife pierced his left arm just next to his chest.

"I missed that on purpose, don't you dare to say that again," she want. "I won't miss your heart next time."

Sukuna swallowed hard. He felt a strange fear, not because she missed his chest by some centimetres but because the way she reacted to him calling himself a rapist. He stood numb and stared at her.

"Come on, teach me more," Y/N said pulling him out of his thoughts.

"I don't have a heart, I'm a curse," Sukuna smirked, flashing his red eyes.

"Well, then I'll kick you in the balls. I'm sure you have them."

Sukuna ignored what she said as he was lost in his thoughts again. He was looking at Y/N but his mind was somewhere else.

Y/N felt irritated at him spacing out repeatedly. "I'm leaving," she said turning back. She grabbed her things, put the knife beside his throne and began to leave.

"Wait," Sukuna called.

"Oh, you're back to the world."

He pulled the knife out of his arm and moved closer to Y/N. "Where's my reward for teaching you?" he asked.

"What do you want?"

"Music."

She laughed, "Sorry, I totally forgot." She passed him the headphones. He put them over his ears and Y/N played a song.

Sukuna held Y/N's hand and sauntered up the stairs. He sat on his throne making Y/N sit in his lap. Something bothered him, he couldn't feel the music the way he did earlier. Y/N rested her back against his chest and leaned her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her and she fell asleep. He tilted his head on top of hers and closed his eyes. "I don't want to lose you," he whispered.

Y/N opened her eyes and found herself in Sukuna's arms. She smiled and glanced at her phone. 05:26 a.m. "Fuck!" she screamed.

"What happened?" he asked taking headphones off.

"I need to go back." She jumped out of his lap.

Sukuna stood up. Y/N extended her arms to reach his face. He bent down a little and she kissed his cheek. She turned around to leave but stood still for some seconds, then turned to face him again. Sukuna raised an eyebrow. Y/N placed her hands on his chest and tip toed to reach his face. He put his right hand on her lower back and pressed her against his body. Bending a bit again, he pressed his lips against hers. The headphones slipped from his left hand as the kiss deepened.

Y/N suddenly realised that she was getting late and pulled away. She ran to the door and said, "See you tonight, bye!" She left him standing there.

"She's driving me crazy," Sukuna huffed.

Y/N started sleeping less and focused more on sharpening her moves. She looked like a raccoon with big dark circles under her eyes.

Nearly two months passed and she had improved and learned a lot. She carried her knives everywhere she went. Sukuna taught her how to hide them at the back without getting hurt.

All her Saturdays were spent with the kids and they loved Y/N's new cheerful character. She played and laughed more with them. She often bought gifts to make them happy.

Another Saturday was spent with the kids and Satoru. Y/N made everyone laugh by mocking Satoru. Friendship between Satoru and her grew stronger with time.

In the evening, Satoru received a call and had to leave them. He told Yujji to accompany Y/N home and warned him not to let Sukuna out.

As both Y/N and Yujji were free, they decided to walk instead of taking a ride. They joked and laughed at so many things. Yujji narrated some stories about Satoru, Nobara and him embarrassing Megumi. Y/N laughed to tears at the way he made faces and explained the scenes.

"Look, Yujji," Y/N pointed at an ice cream shop.

He looked and asked, "You really want an ice cream."

"Yes," her eyes sparkled. "Please please please."

Poor Yujji couldn't deny when he noticed Y/N behaving like a child to get an ice cream. "Let's go but I'll pay," he said.

"Nope, that's not happening, you are a kid," she crossed her arms.

"I'm not a kid. Please, just a small treat from my side." She didn't look convinced. "Y/N, you buy gifts for us and all we do is bother you with our nonsense."

"You never bother me. I love spending time with you."

"But I'll pay today and that's decided," he said.

"Let him pay, Y/N," a mouth on Yujji's cheek spoke. Yujji slapped to shut him.

"Fine," she rolled her eyes. "Let's go."

They entered the shop and noticed the variety they were being offered.

"So, I'll eat whatever you choose," Y/N said to Yujji.

"Okay, I'll choose the best one for you," he clapped.

Y/N went outside and waited for him. It took Yujji about fifteen minutes to choose the flavour. He went outside and gave her the bowl filled with a pink coloured ice cream.

"Looks like strawberry," she said.

"Try it."

She ate a small amount and raised an eyebrow in confusion. "You really took that much of time to choose a simple strawberry flavour?"

"I-Is that bad?" he asked with a cute face.

"No, not at all. It's very good." She ate without a word.

After they finished, they started walking towards her home. It was dark already. Listening to Yujji's chatter, she was distracted from the surroundings. She bumped into someone on the empty dark street. "Sorry," she muttered and walked.

The man she bumped into, followed her and held her wrist. She turned around to see what was wrong and immediately identified the person. He was one of the perverts who kidnapped her several months ago. "Oh, it's you, have you forgotten us?" he smirked.

Yujji glared at him. He held Y/N's hand and hid her behind himself.

"Aww, your baby boyfriend got jealous," the man laughed. Three more men appeared behind him and joined him laughing.

"Come on brother, we all can have fun with her and you'll get a share too," one of them said to Yujji.

"Don't be scared Y/N, I won't let them touch you," Yujji said. Y/N smiled.

They all laughed and mocked the boy, "Such a caring boyfriend."

Yujji didn't let go of her hand, some moments passed and his grip tightened on her hand. She smirked as she knew what was going to happen next.

"Y/N," a raspy voice called.

"Yes?"

"Show me what you've learned so far."

"Yes sir."

All those perverts were confused as they saw black markings cover the boy's face.

"I wonder why did you let these fuckers escape that night," Y/N said looking at Sukuna.

"Because it's your fight, baby girl. Plus, you have two more today. The more -"

"The merrier," Y/N completed.

Four of them knew that they were in trouble, they turned around and sprinted. As they were about to exit the street, Sukuna appeared before them and blocked their way. "Too slow," he laughed. They stopped, turned around and ran. Y/N saw them approaching and pulled out her knives. She looked at them and grinned devilishly. The street had abandoned houses on the either side, so it was impossible for them to escape.

"Let the game begin," Sukuna said and clapped.

"Any last wish?" Y/N asked the perverts.

"Let me go, I have a family," one of them begged.

"I have a family too, did you let me go that night?" she said tilting her head to the left.

"I'm sorry," another one said.

"Beg more, I might change my mind."

"Please, let me leave ma'am, I'm sorry. I'll never touch a woman again." Y/N noticed his pants getting wet and laughed.

Sukuna felt proud looking at her scaring the shit out of those perverts. He too joined Y/N in laughing.

"Since you're so scared, I'll give you some discount," she smirked and threw a knife at him which landed perfectly in his chest penetrating his heart.

"What a shot!" Sukuna clapped.

She slit his throat with another knife and the man laid unconscious. It was enough to terrify the rest three of them.

"So, I made it less painful for him because he begged nicely," Y/N said pulling the knife out of the dead body's chest. "I'm giving you a last chance to pitch."

They all stood and prayed for a miracle to happen. Sukuna wouldn't let them escape and Y/N wouldn't let them live.

"How many women have you laid your dirty hands on?" she asked the man who stood closest to her.

"I-I-I don't r-remember," the man stuttered.

"Too bad," Y/N smirked and pierced his right eye. He screamed in pain and she landed another knife inside his mouth slitting his tounge. She pulled out the knife from his eye and he felt an unbearable pain but the knife in his mouth prevented him from screaming. She stabbed him back to back. The man died from her constant attacks. She pulled the knife out of dead man's mouth and a small amount of flesh came out with it.

Other two kneeled and cried. Y/N looked at them and smiled empathetically, "I'll go easy on you. Please don't cry." She paused for a moment then spoke, "Okay, it'll be unfair if I don't give you a chance to save yourselves. So, get up and fight. You win, you live." One of them looked at Sukuna and Y/N followed his gaze. "Don't worry, he will not interrupt. Will you Sukuna?"

"Not at all, I already said, it's your fight," Sukuna said and put his hands inside the pockets of Yujji's pants.

The man gathered some courage and stood up. "The fight is unfair," he said. "You have knives and I don't."

"That's ain't a problem, boy," Y/N tossed one of her knives to him. He grabbed it and sprinted towards her. As he was about to reach her, he raised the knife to attack her. She swirled, dodged his attack and pierced the back of his neck as he landed on his knees.

"Perfect," Sukuna smirked. He was enjoying the show. "Is he dead?"

"I don't know," Y/N said and kicked the man. "Are you dead?" she asked. He coughed. "Oh, you're not." She kicked him in the face. He laid on his left arm. Y/N kicked him several times in the gut and checked him. "Still breathing!" she was irritated.

The other man looked at Sukuna who was smirking and looking at Y/N. He thought he could escape. Slowly getting up, he backed away and began to flee.

"Y/N," Sukuna called.

She looked in his direction and noticed the man trying to escape. She picked up a knife and threw at him maiming his right thigh. He fell and screamed in pain. She checked the man laying next to her feet. The breathing finally stopped. She pulled her another knife out of the corpse's neck.

"I'm bored," she said approaching the last man. He stood up and begged her for mercy. Y/N rolled her eyes and punched him in the face making his nose bleed.

"End it," Sukuna ordered.

Y/N stabbed the man in the gut repeatedly until he stopped breathing. He laid flat on his back and Y/N checked his breathing. Her another knife was still in his thigh. She pulled it out and said, "Game over." She wiped the knives with dead man's clothes and went to Sukuna.

"You're crazy," he complimented.

"Did I make you proud?" she asked.

"Yes my girl," he moved closer. "I wanted to tell you that I lo-," he was cut-off as Yujji took over.

'Shit,' Y/N hid the knives.

Yujji looked at the dead bodies and panicked. "D-did I-Sukuna killed them? How will I face Sensei?

Y/N noticed tears forming in his eyes. She hugged him to calm him down. "Relax, it's okay, you're innocent."

"Sensei will be angry," he said hugging her back.

"You don't have to tell him," Y/N said rubbing his back.

"But-"

"Listen to me." She paused for some seconds and spoke, "I killed them."

"You're lying," he tried to pull away but she held him tighter.

"No, I really did that."

"Why?"

"I killed them in self defense."

He pulled away and asked, "When did you learn to fight?" She didn't answer. "Y/N, I'm talking to you."

"That's not important when and how I learned to fight. I can protect myself now."

"You're scaring me, Y/N." Yujji couldn't believe that she was the same girl who acted like a kid when she wanted an ice-cream.

Y/N held Yujji's hand and started walking. They walked in silence and reached her home. She faced him and looked at his devastated face. He didn't look at her at all.

Taking a deep breath, she spoke, "Look at me." He looked. "I'm sorry that I killed them," she began. "They had bad intentions, you know that, right? You don't have to tell Satoru about it. No one will ever find out. And if you tell your sensei, he will make me suffer. Will you tell him?"

Yujji opened his mouth to say something but couldn't find words. Y/N's face made him want to believe that she couldn't kill anyone but her words were more convincing. "I-I will not," he managed to say.

Y/N ruffled his hair, "Thank you, you're so sweet."

He managed to smile.

"Now, go back, take good rest and don't worry about anything."

"Take care," he nodded and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 366 31
You've just begun your fourth and final year at college. Exciting, right? Wrong. From boy troubles, to family drama, to drugs, sex, and all that, it...
26.5K 768 26
Y/n L/n future leader of the L/n clan of y/c{your country}, the only person the higher-ups fear, the one who will defeat the strongest sorcerer, afte...
823 19 30
Mainly Gojo x oc x Sukuna Latoya transfers to Tokyo to attend the jujutsu college, what troubles will she meet when met with her past and what secret...
228K 7.9K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...