To You || Meanie Au

By Ihop_ipop

Most people know popular students wouldn't date a nerd, but what if Kim Mingyu one of the popular students da... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

6

1.4K 50 37
By Ihop_ipop

Mingyu was happy that he drove up to the house after two hours of driving "Damn." Minghao said as he looked.

"And Vernon pulled up." Mingyu said as he got out the car, and started taking out his and Minghao's luggages.

Once they finished, they met up with Vernon "Seokmin has to be rich or something." Vernon said as he looked at the house "Probably his grandma only."

Soon enough Seokmin came outside, and waited for them "Is anyone else coming?" Vernon asked as he walked up to Seokmin "Wonwoo's friends."

"Which they just arrived." Seokmin said, as he pointed to a car that was pulling up to the house.

After a couple of minutes, they all went inside the house "Ah welcome." Mrs Jeon said as she saw the boys. They bowed and thanked her for letting them stay over.

"Where's Wonwoo?" Soonyoung asked Jeonghan "Outside in the backyard." Jeonghan said and took them to the backyard.

All of them saw Wonwoo sitting on one of those hanging benches reading a book "How long has he been out there?" Jihoon asked as he saw Jun there but laying on the grass.

"Twenty minutes."

"Did something happen?" Seungkwan asked this time "Just his mother ignoring him." Jeonghan gritted his teeth before trying to calm down.

The three boys decided to go outside, and join Wonwoo and Jun "You're really gonna lay on the grass?" Soonyoung asked Jun once they reached them "It's comfortable for me." He responded as he sat up.

Jihoon and Seungkwan ignored them two and sat with Wonwoo "Let me guess, she still has favorites?" Wonwoo nodded, and shut his book to look up at his friends.

The only person Wonwoo had ever told anyone about his parents was to Jihoon, mostly because Jihoon had came over a lot to Wonwoo's house for many reasons.

"Seokmin is everyone's favorite, so I can't blame him." Seungkwan frowned as he heard that "How can he be everyone's favorite? I hated him when I first met him." Wonwoo chuckled before rocking the bench slightly.

"Let's be honest, who cares what others think? It'll just be us five along with the other twin." Jihoon said making the boys laughed a little.

As they were talking, inside the house, the twins mother, Mrs Yang, was smiling as she looked at her son "Jeonghan can you get me some soda?" She asked as she gave him, her cup.

"Nah." Jeonghan said and gave her the cup back before walking away.

Mrs Yang rolled her eyes, before looking at her husband "Jeonghan just fill up her cup." Mr Jeon said as he looked at his oldest son "She has legs. She can do it herself." Jeonghan said as he stood next to Seungcheol.

This wasn't how Jeonghan wanted to start everything, he wanted him and his brothers along with their friends to spend time with their grandmother without anything happening.

"Calm down." Seungcheol whispered in his ear "Don't let them get to you." Jeonghan nodded, and chuckled when Chan played with Seungcheol's earring.

Seungcheol moved his head a little "Hurts." He told Chan who giggled "He loves to see his dad in pain."

"Where's Wonwoo?" Mrs Yang asked as she looked around "Outside." Seokmin said as he looked at her "Tell him to come fill my cup." She said as she put it on the coffee table.

Mrs Jeon had enough, and looked at her son and her daughter in law "Leave Wonwoo alone, it's what you did for the last five years." She said and then got up from the couch.

"I'll see you guys on thanksgiving." She told them "You're making us leave?" Mrs Jeon nodded then noticed how Wonwoo entered back in the house with his friends.

Mrs Yang looked back "Still skinny as ever." She commented and Wonwoo looked at her "Still a bitch as ever." He responded as looked at his father who seemed furious.

"Apologize." Mr Jeon said as he looked at Wonwoo "Why should I? You never made Seokmin apologize when he did something wrong."

Before Mr Jeon could respond, Jeonghan told them something "Unless you're here to see both twins then okay, you've seen them, but if it's only for Seokmin, then leave." He said, as he was held back by Jisoo.

The parents left, and Wonwoo disappeared more into the house "Halmeoni did you tell them we'll be here?" Jeonghan asked as he sat down on a chair.

"No, they came unexpectedly today." Jeonghan nodded, and sighed.

Soon enough Mrs Jeon gave Jeonghan some clips "Move your hair from your face." Jeonghan laughed a little and nodded.

As everyone was doing their own thing for now, Mingyu looked at Seokmin who was typing on his phone "Min." He looked up and turned off his phone.

Minghao noticed and decided to take his friends outside "We shall talk here, so no one overhears us, especially Seungkwan." They nodded, and Seokmin was looking at Mingyu suspiciously.

"I don't know if you'll hate me for this, but I uh..." Mingyu didn't know how to finish that sentence. This also made Minghao roll his eyes, and looked at Seokmin.

"He likes your twin."

Mingyu looked at Minghao who didn't give a care, and looked around outside. The news wasn't a surprise to Seokmin, since he always had a suspicion of Mingyu liking Wonwoo.

"Not surprised." Seokmin told them as he handed his friends waters from the fridge that was surprisingly outside.

They were shocked. The reaction they got wasn't the one they were expecting "Wait your not mad?" Vernon asked confused on how this was going "Nah, but if you ever do date my twin. You better treat him right."

Soon enough both Vernon and Minghao started teasing Mingyu "I still heard y'all." Seungkwan said as he stood beside the door "How do you hear everything?" Minghao asked confused on how Seungkwan knows everything.

"Door was open, and plus I always hear most things at random times." Seungkwan told them as he smiled lightly.

The smile caught Vernon's attention, well...Seungkwan always had captured his attention.

"Anyways Jeonghan made tell you guys that dinner is almost ready." Seungkwan said and walked back inside.

The boys went inside and sat around until dinner was ready "Where's Wonwoo?" Jeonghan asked as he looked at everyone "He's probably in his room." Mrs Jeon said as she set the plates down.

Jeonghan looked at Seokmin who immediately got up and went to check up on Wonwoo.

When he entered Wonwoo's room, he saw his brother laying down and on his phone "Food is almost done." Seokmin said scaring the shit out of his brother.

"Knock next time." Wonwoo told him as he got up and followed to go to the kitchen.

When they entered the living room, Soonyoung pulled Wonwoo to sit with them "Can you pass this level for me? I tried but I'm starting to give up."

Wonwoo sighed and took Soonyoung's phone.

Soon dinner was served "Appa!" Chan whined for Jeonghan as he waddled to him "Appa huh?" Mrs Jeon said with a teasing smirk.

"Halmeoni.." Jeonghan said as he blushed and picked up Chan "Where's Jisoo?" Jeonghan asked as he looked around "He was talking on the phone, but also seemed upset about something." Mingyu said, and saw Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol.

Jeonghan then handed Chan to Wonwoo and went outside to the front with Seungcheol.

"Let's eat before the food gets cold." They all nodded, and sat down around the table.

Meanwhile with the oldest they looked at Jisoo who was staring at his phone "Did something happen?" Jeonghan asked as he sat down next to his best friend.

"He broke up with me." Jisoo whispered, as he showed the message.

Hyunsik
Just to let you know
I'm breaking up with you, and the reason to that is because I never actually liked you in the first place. I don't know why I even started dating you when you can't give me what I want.
We're done, so don't contact me again

Seungcheol took a deep breath "What did he want with you?" He asked as he also sat beside him "Sex, just because I look like a good fuck." Jisoo mumbled as he decided to block the number.

"Bitch." Jeonghan said, and shook his head "How about we don't think of his bitch ass, and enjoy my grandmothers food?" Jisoo chuckled and nodded.

"Let's go." He said and they went inside to go eat the food.

Even though tonight wasn't perfect they all enjoyed each other's company and the jokes that the grandmother would make...Even the dirty jokes she would occasionally throw out teasing Jeonghan and Seungcheol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1.8K 35
Kim Mingyu met a boy who loves to read books at the library. He found out that this guy has no friends, so he befriended the guy and didn't get ignor...
1.9K 45 18
Short prompts about what would happen with each seventeen member in a certain scenario. requests open!!! comment to submit a request. (Credit to cove...
277K 10.9K 31
Mingyu's in love with Wonwoo but doesn't realise it. Wonwoo's in love with Mingyu and he knows it. The thing is that Mingyu doesn't know about his f...
19.2K 638 30
Cold Hearted Wonwoo and Innocent Mingyu Forced to get married. What will happen when Wonwoo will became obsessed with Mingyu . If you don't like smu...