Snowflake, the writer and the...

BarbaraSz8

Alec is studying to be a lawyer at university at his father's insistence, but he wants to be a vet. He loves... Еще

Chapter 1- Who are you
Chapter 3 - The shelter
Chapter 4 - Robert
Chapter 5 - Hot chocolate and kittens
Chapter 6 - Motel
Chapter 7- Secrets
Chapter 8 - Next morning
Chapter 9 - Lazy day and the first...
Chapter 10 - The dorm
Chapter 11 - The study
Chapter 12 - Magnus
Chapter 13 - The rose
Chapter 14 - Souls
Chapter 15 - Petals
Chapter 16 - Walking
Chapter 17 - Family
Chapter 18 - Rune
Chapter 19 - Coincidence?
Chapter 20 - Fortitude
Chapter 21- Rachel
Chapter 22- Cows and stream
Chapter 23 - Birthday
Chapter 24 - In shock
Chapter 25. Under My Skin

Chapter 2- 5 kittens

168 16 5
BarbaraSz8

Ragnor ends the awkward scene with a smile.

"Well, shall we see how Snowflake and the little ones are doing?"

Magnus puts the cat on the exam table. Ragnor looks at her, examining it gently, while showing Alec how to feel the kittens with his hands, showing him how to touch for the cat so he can examine but not hurt her. As Alec feels the kittens move, he smiles. Magnus can't help but notice the pure, genuine smile on Alec's lips. Finally, Ragnor says that they are halfway through the pregnancy, though he sees that everything is fine, if Magnus wants, they can look at the kittens on ultrasound. He knows how important Snowflake is to Magnus. They go into the other room and Ragnor does the scan. He starts to frown.

"There are a few more kittens here than I thought."

"Is that a problem?" asks Magnus worriedly

"Actually, it's not a problem, there are five of them, but Snowflake is small and may need some help giving birth. Don't think anything serious" he says when he sees the fright on Magnus' face.

"You can stay at home, it's probably nothing, Snowflake can manage on her own, but if she goes into labour, call me -even if it's at night- I'll come to your place, because Snowflake will be exhausted by the time she has five babies. She's got about a month before the birth. "

"Thank you Ragnor for looking after us. You know how much Snowflake means to me. She's my family." Magnus says, and that sentence somehow sticks in Alec's mind.

Finally, they put Snowflake back in the carrier and Magnus says goodbye. When he leaves, he says to Alec with a small smile on his lips:

"Nice to meet you, Alec. That's Alexander for short, isn't it? It's a beautiful name. I hope to see you again. "

Alec is unable to speak, he can only nod.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

663K 26.2K 109
[NOW AN OFFICIAL WATTPAD FANFIC] A collection of Malec one shots written by yours truly. These stories are the Malec scenes we didn't get in the book...
80.4K 2.1K 7
Alpha Alec. Omega Magnus. × It's been so long since I wrote this, and my writing style has changed tremendously since then. 🙈 So, I am planning to r...
68 2 1
Alexander Gideon Lightwood got caught making out with a boy. Parents told him to leave and told his siblings he was dead. Alec went to the other side...
197K 7.1K 74
This will be a collection of short stories of Magnus Bane x Alec Lightwood from the series The Mortal instruments, although I will primarily be going...