Remember Me Happy (A Glee Sto...

De lindoleg99

Casey Hudson was just 12 years old when her brother Finn Hudson passed away, she is now 17 years old and head... Mais

8 Years Later
Back Home
Memorial
A Hudson For Sure
Missing Finn
Second Memorial
Do It For Us Please!
The Video
Me and Your Ghost
What Happened?
Drowning
It Will Never Be Easy
I'm Ready
Tension
Things Happen For A Reason
Help From My Friends
Being Apart Of Something Makes You Special
Remember Me Happy/It's Showtime
Don't Stop Believing
Why Is It Always The New Kid?
Moving In
Happy Birthday Casey
Sectionals
Restless Night
GleeOver
Regionals
Prom
Saying Goodbye
Nationals
Not The End
Advice
In or Out?
Graduation
Eight Years Later
For Cory,Naya,and Mark
Thank You
Happy Birthday Cory
9 years
10 years

Senior Year

32 0 0
De lindoleg99

Puck-"Casey it's your first last day of school wake up!" (shakes the bed)

Casey-"What the hell, ahhh". (falls off of bed)

Santana-"Seriously again". (helps Casey)

Finn-"Morning sis". (hugs her)

Casey-"Morning". (punches Puck)

Puck-"Owe!"

Santana-"We'll let you get dressed".

Once Casey is done getting ready she goes downstairs to see Blaine waiting for her

Sasha-"Aunt Casey!" (hugs her)

Casey-"First day of school carpool?"

Blaine-"You know it, sad it's the last one". (pouts)

Carole-"Have some breakfast then you three can be on your way".

They eat breakfast after that Blaine gets Sasha in her seat Finn is there to say goodbye while Puck and Santana went to see some of the others

Finn-"Have a good first day, weird that I'm not dropping you off".

Casey-"I know right".

Flashback

Finn-'You got everything?"

Casey-"Yep".

Finn-"Okay I have practice after school so mom will pick you up okay?"

Casey-"Okay".

Finn-"Love you have a good first day". (kisses her head)

Casey-"You too Finny". (hugs him then gets out of the car)

End of flashback

Blaine-"Well we gotta get going, Kurt had to be at the school early so we'll drop Sasha off to him first then we'll be on our way".

Once they leave they take Sasha to school, after that they head to the highschool, when they get there they get out of Blaines car and head into the school

Shane-"Hudson in the house!"

Courtney-"Oh my gosh". (laughs)

Blaine-"I'll see you later have a good day". (hugs her then goes to his room)

Carter-"First day carpool?"

Casey-"Yeah sadly the last one". (sighs)

Shane-"Oh come on it's senior year you should be happy".

Casey-"I am it's just I'm leaving for college after this". (sighs)

Courtney-"I know how you feel when I got my letter over the summer I knew I was going to leave behind a lot of people".

Carter-"Not me though we're going to the same school."(laughs)

Shane-"Any word for Nyada yet?"

Casey-'No I have to do an audition for their music department I told them to just come to sectionals then if we moved on they could come to those ones as well, ya never know Shane maybe they'll want you also".

The bell rings and they all head to their normal classes, it was now lunch

Sam-"There's my favorite kids".

Casey-'Hey Sam".

Sam-'Just so you know we have a new kid, he just moved here and he wants to join either us or the Warblers he's gonna sit in with Blaine today then us tomorrow".

Courtney-"Isn't it that Matthews kid?"

Shane-"Yeah he went to Carmel".

Casey-"Was he in Vocal Adrenaline?"

Sam-'No he wasn't, but he saw the show and was interested right away, so don't be hard on him".

Shane-"We weren't with Casey Sam". (smiles)

After lunch they went to their clubs, when they got there they saw Sam had a lesson on the board

Heather-"Summer memories?"

Ricky-"Songs about summer yay!" (rolls eyes)

Sam-"Hey now I think this is a great way to start off the new school year do we have any takers?"

Carter-"I'll go". (gets up and the music starts)

Shane-"Okay so most of your summer was spent having sex we get mr. braggy pants".

Carter-'Hey it had the word summer in it". (laughs and sits down)

Sam-'Okay some of you know, but we have a new kid coming who is interested either in the Warblers or New Directions he is with Blaine right now, but will be here tomorrow".

Heather-"He went to Carmel should we trust him?"

Carter-"He wasn't in Vocal Adrenaline so yes we can".

Ricky-"What's his name?"

Sam-"Kyle Matthews he's a senior this year, so seniors I would appreciate if you could buddy up with him".

Shane-"You got Mr.E".

The bell rings which means it's the end of the day, everyone went to their practices for sports, after that Blaine took Casey home, once she was home she got changed she then saw a note from her mom

Casey-"Ugh". (lays on bed)

Finn-"They're out of town again?"

Casey-"Yes maybe I should move in with Blaine and Kurt like mom suggested".

Finn-"Why would she say that?"

Casey-"Since her and Burt aren't home half of the time or they said I could move in with Rachel and Jesse, and they don't mind one bit neither do Kurt or Blaine".

Finn-"I mean it's up to you, you are almost eighteen". (smiles)

Casey-"Yeah I know, I just don't want to be a burden".

Finn-"You are not a burden". (lifts up her head)

Casey-"Glad me and Quinn made up for that, well thanks to you she stopped".

Flashback

Finn-"Wait so you're telling me you said that to my little sister what has she ever done to you?!"

Quinn-"I just feel like she always gets in the way".

Finn-"Gets in the way, Quinn I'm her big brother and it's just us and our mom we don't have our dad".

Quinn-"I know it's just".

Finn-"No Quinn, you need to stop saying stuff to my little sister that makes her feel bad now leave before I make up my mind".

Quinn-"With what?"

Finn-"If I want to break up with you or not".

Quinn leaves Finns goes to Caseys room

Finn-(knocks) "Princess can I come in?"

Casey-"Not if she's still here". (cries into pillow)

Finn-(sits on her bed and rubs her back) "She's not here anymore, she had no right to say those things to you, I am sorry that I didn't say anything before".

Casey-"Well good thing Rachel recorded her". (sniffles)

Finn-(picks her up and wipes her eyes) "Do you forgive me?"

Casey-"Yes, can we go get ice cream".

Finn-(kisses her cheek) "Yeah wanna invite the others?"

Casey-"Yes, also Quinn I don't want her left out". (hugs him)

End of flashback

Finn-"Yeah you're right about that, speaking of which?"

Casey-"Yes we have ice cream". (laughs)

They head downstairs to eat some ice cream and watch tv, after that Casey packs up for Kurts, after that she leaves along with Finn

Kurt-"Why don't you just move in with one of us already?"

Casey-(laughs) "Oh gosh, Rachel said the same thing when I texted her she's not home though that's why I'm here".

Blaine-"Well whoever you choose we will be okay with it no matter what".

Kurt-'I gotta get to bed, night Case". (hugs her)

Blaine goes to bed as well, Casey heads to her room then gets ready

Finn-"Get some sleep". (covers them both up)

Casey-"You staying?"

Finn-"Yeah we don't have to go up by dawn anymore". (kisses her head)

After that they both go to sleep

Puck-"He looks just like you".

Quinn-"I know it's weird Beth looks like you and Mitch me".

Puck-"Night babe". (kisses her)

They go to bed

Britney-"Ready?"

Santana-"Yep".

They go to sleep as well 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.2K 312 23
Mike felt good. Sure, everything was new and big and scary and he missed home. He missed Lima, he missed his parents, he missed school, he missed the...
123K 2K 91
What happen when your childhood memory is back? What happen when your childhood best friend who havent meet you about five years is back? The one who...
77.8K 1.8K 69
Lia Torres just recently moved to Lima, Ohio leaving behind her best friend Kaydon. She gets a new shot at life but of course problems that arise tha...
57.1K 854 79
Mallory Schultz is starting her sophomore year at William McKinley High School. Thinking her life is as perfect as can be, mainly due to being on the...