Moving In

It was a few weeks after and almost time for sectionals, Kyle decided to join The New Directions and also him and Casey were named captains for the group, they were rehearsing for the show when Kurt and Sasha came in

Mecedes-"What a wonderful surprise".

Sasha-"Hello".

Blaine-"What are you guys doing here?" (hugs them)

Kurt-"Well Casey is moving into Rachels today so we thought we could come pick her up".

Casey-"What about my car?"

Finn-(appears) "Already taken care of".

Kyle-"What the heck?"

Jordan-"Oh yeah we forgot to tell you about that sorry Kyle".

They all laughed, once rehearsal was over with the groups Kurt took Casey to the house to grab the last couple things she needed then they went over to Rachels, once they got to the house they started to move some of her things in, she didn't take all of her things because she planned on staying with Burt and Carole once in awhile

Rachel-"Okay no peeking at the room cover her eyes".

Casey-"Kurt you better not run me into anything".

Kurt-(covers her eyes) "Nonsense it will be Finn".

Finn-(laughs) "I got you sis".

They get to her room then stop

Jesse-"Okay one, two, three open your eyes!"

Her room

Rachel-"Well what do you think?"

Casey-"This is amazing thank you guys". (hugs her and Jesse)

Jesse-"I would thank Finn too he gave us some ideas".

Finn-"Oh jeez". (laughs)

They head into her room and help her unpack once she is settled they all go downstairs and eat dinner together

Carole-"Thank you for dinner Rachel".

Rachel-"It's the least I could do since you guys let Casey move in".

Burt-"Now remember you can always stay with us when needed".

Casey-"I know". (hugs him and Carole)

After they leave Kurt and Blaine leave as well with Sasha, after that Casey went up to her new room to change for bed

Finn-"Hey captain". (sits on her bed)

Casey-(smiles) "So you heard the news".

Finn-"Yeah also who's this Kyle?"

Casey-(laughs) "The kid you freaked out today, he's new he went to Carmel, but was never in Vocal Adrenaline".

Finn-"You gonna be okay?"

Casey-"With living here yeah, I mean mom and Burt suggested me moving in with her or Kurt anyways".

Finn-"Let me guess the house is closer to the school?" (laughs)

Casey-'Yes and no, I know Kurt and Blaine have a lot on their plate right now, plus I could help out when the baby is born she is due really soon".

Finn-"I can't believe they moved back to Ohio".

Casey-'I know Jesse took over Vocal Adrenaline, and Rachel comes to help Sam whenever and she's teaching acting classes at the school which is cool".

Finn-"Any word from Nyada?"

Casey-'They said I had to audition for the musical department, so they are going to come to sectionals then if we move on and they want to see more they can come to the other ones".

Finn-"Did mom sign the permission slip yet?"

Casey-"No why". (shows him paper)

Finn-(signs it) "Here, I already told Sam I would".

Casey-'Jeez this reminds me of the time you signed up to chaperone one of my field trips".

Flashback

Carole-"Casey where's that paper for the field trip I need to sign it so you can go".

Casey-"Here". (hands her paper)

Carole-"I'm so sorry I can't chaperone it hun".

Finn-"Could I chaperone?"

Carole-"I don't see why not it says parent or older siblings".

Casey-"You really wanna spend the day at the zoo with me Finny, Quinn will get mad".

Finn-(signs the paper) "I don't care if she gets mad it's been awhile since we've done something fun together".

Casey-(hugs him) "Thank you Finny!" (runs off to play)

Carole-"You are a great big brother". (hugs him)

Finn-"I do what I can mom".

End of flashback

Casey-(looks at watch) "I should get to bed even though I don't have school tomorrow it's been a long day".

Finn-(covers her up) "Get some sleep".

After that Casey goes to bed then Finn heads downstairs to see Rachel setting up some stuff

Rachel-"I hope it's not too much".

Finn-"She's going to love it, she sure did when you did the last time".

Flashback

Rachel-"You think it's too much?"

Finn-"No I think it's cute especially the balloons".

Mercedes-"I can't believe she's going to be ten, seems just like yesterday Finn had her meet all of us".

Puck-"I hope she likes the gifts man, we did go all out".

Quinn-"Hopefully mine makes up for everything".

Finn-"Guys she is going to like it no matter what, we are so lucky to have you in our lives".

End of flashback

Finn-"She is so lucky to have you in her life Rachel really".

Rachel-"I was really worried when I started to date Sam, then me and Jesse got back together, but she was fine with both, especially when me and Jesse got married".

Finn-"Hey I'm happy for you too remember that, well I'll see you in the morning I gotta go finish her gift". (hugs her)

Rachel-"Bye Finn".

After Finn leaves Rachel finishes up then heads to bed herself

Santana-"I can't believe she's going to eighteen".

Puck-"Seems just like yesterday I took her to her first day of middle school".

Finn-"Thanks for that by the way".

They talk some more then go rest for the night