Remember Me Happy (A Glee Sto...

By lindoleg99

Casey Hudson was just 12 years old when her brother Finn Hudson passed away, she is now 17 years old and head... More

8 Years Later
Back Home
Memorial
A Hudson For Sure
Missing Finn
Second Memorial
Do It For Us Please!
The Video
Me and Your Ghost
What Happened?
Drowning
It Will Never Be Easy
I'm Ready
Tension
Things Happen For A Reason
Help From My Friends
Remember Me Happy/It's Showtime
Don't Stop Believing
Senior Year
Why Is It Always The New Kid?
Moving In
Happy Birthday Casey
Sectionals
Restless Night
GleeOver
Regionals
Prom
Saying Goodbye
Nationals
Not The End
Advice
In or Out?
Graduation
Eight Years Later
For Cory,Naya,and Mark
Thank You
Happy Birthday Cory
9 years
10 years

Being Apart Of Something Makes You Special

27 0 0
By lindoleg99

Puck-"You guys will do great, just remember to breath".

Marley-"How can I breathe when you're hugging me!"

Jake-"Calm down a bit babe, Puck I appreciate the help really you too Quinn".

Quinn-"Hey I've been through this twice so I know". (wipes Marleys face)

Finn-"Santana and I will head out with the others". (dissappears with Santana)

Will-"They doing okay?"

Santana-'Puck and Quinn are in there so they should be good".

Mercedes-"I can't believe we're getting new additions to the family". (smiles at Rachel)

Jesse-"We've kinda been through it before also so I think we got it".

Rachel-"Did Casey stay with Sasha?"

Casey-(walks in) "No I didn't, Blaine over here insisted me to come instead of Kurt cause he's been so busy with work and the costumes for the show".

Ryder-"Nice pjs".

Wade-"Oh hush almost all of us are". (laughs)

Puck-(appears) "She's gonna start to push, Quinn is in there the last two times I almost passed out".

Will-"To my surprise when Daniel was born it wasn't me who passed out".

Beiste-"Hey I never seen a baby born before". (punches his arm)

Blaine-"When Sasha was born I was in the room and Kurt passed out when he found out it was a girl". (laughs)

Casey-"I can't believe he wanted a boy, but he's a great father the both of you are".

Jake and Quinn come out of the room

Quinn-"Puck, Finn, Santana do you wanna meet your nephew?"

Puck-"It's a boy?"

Jake-(smiles) "Yep come one you three first since I know it's been a long night for all of you".

Finn-"Casey you come too, since you have school tomorrow".

Sam-"Hey all of us do".

Tina-"She has a big test though ya goof".

They head into the room and see Marley with the baby

Marley-"Everyone meet Noah Jake Puckerman".

Puck-"You named him after me?"

Jake-"Of course we did". (hugs him)

Finn-"Hey little man". (holds his hand)

Marley-"Wanna hold him Finn?"

Finn-"Oh I don't know the last time I held a baby was when Beth was born".

Casey-"I'll help you".

Marley hands Noah to Casey then Casey helps Finn, once they are done everyone else comes in to see the baby

Blaine-"Alright I think it's time for us to go, since some of us have to be at school in the morning".

Mercedes-"Where's Casey?"

Puck-"Finn did a little trick, don't worry she's at Kurt and Blaines".

At the house

Casey-"Never do that again". (sits on bed)

Finn-(laughs) "Sorry couldn't help myself". (covers her up)

Casey-"See you later".

Finn-"Get some sleep, ace that test tomorrow". (kisses her head then dissappears) 

The next morning at school the kids do their tests they have to do then go to the auditorium for rehearsals, while rehearsing a fight broke out between Vocal Adrenaline and New Directions

Sam-"Everyone stop!"

Carter-"They started it!"

Joey-"Did not!"

Shelby-"Who cares who started it now everyone sit in the circle".

All of the groups sit in the circle and Rachel speaks

Rachel-"Now I know we are all stressed because the show is in a couple days, but guys you can't be fighting we are all a family, yes families fight and all. Listen when I was in glee club if there was a fight we would work it out, some of you only have a this year left or another year so make the most of it because guys being apart of this, being apart of something makes you special".

Mercedes-"Now that's what I call a speech".

Courtney-"Well we're still gonna be Lima losers".

Casey-(gets up) "Alright that's enough, band hit it!"

The music starts to play the alumi smile, Puck, Finn, and Santana appear also to sing

Lauren-"That was awesome Casey".

Kurt-"Where did you even find that song it's an original?"

Casey-"Sam gave me sheet music of all the songs you guys sang over the years".

Cruz-"Awesome singing Finn".

Finn-"Why thank you".

Will-"Alright now that we have calmed down let's get back to rehearsal, Casey you got that new song?"

Casey-'Yes, but I am waiting till the show I want it to be a surprise". (smirks)

Puck-"Uh oh the Hudson smirk".

They all laugh then get back to rehearsal after it was over, Casey went home and got ready for the family dinner, Finn appeared then they met up with everyone else in the dining room

Burt-"Sorry we had to cancel last night, we got the email short notice".

Kurt-"It's fine dad no worries".

Carole-"You getting excited for the show Casey?"

Casey-"A little nervous, but I am ready".

Finn-"You will do great".

Blaine-"I have to say Case you really calmed us all down with that song".

Kurt-"I can't believe I remembered the lyrics".

Burt-"A natural born leader just like your brother Case".

Casey-"Oh I don't know about that Suzy and Mikey are the captains this year, I don't know if they still have a vote every new year or not like they did after Rachel and Finn left".

Blaine-"It's Suzy's last year?"

Casey-"Well for this school she has to move cause of her dads job, it's Mikey's last year though".

Carole-"Well I'm sure there will be a vote then".

Sasha-"I vote for Aunt Casey!"

They all laugh and continue to eat dinner, after they were done Kurt and Blaine left with Sasha, Casey went to her room to get her outfits together for the show, once Finn was done helping Burt with something he came into her room

Casey-"What's up?"

Finn-"Gonna have to get going soon, you sure you're okay about the show?"

Casey-"Finn it's the first time that the whole school is going to see me sing, including Coach Justin and Kealia". (sighs)

Finn-"Hey who cares what everyone thinks, you have the whole glee club behind your back". (hugs her)

Casey-"You're going to be there right?"

Finn-"Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world including Puck and Santana". (looks at watch)

Casey-"I'll let you go get some rest". (hugs him tight)

Finn-"Love you". (kisses her head)

Casey-"Love you too Finny".

After Finn dissappears Casey sorts out her outfits, she then has to decide what she wants to wear for her solo song, she looks at Finns jackets and puts it with the rest of the stuff, after that she then heads to bed

Puck-'You alright man?"

Finn-"She called me Finny". (smiles with tears in his eyes)

Santana-"She hasn't called you that since she was twelve".

Finn-"I know". (smiles)

Both Puck and Santana hug him after that they go and rest 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.3K 61
[OC x Quinn Fabray Story] Finn Hudson, Noah Puckerman, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce and Quinn Fabray were friends way before high school. Back in m...
109K 2.9K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...
74.1K 1.1K 90
Jessica just transferred to William McKinley High School in Lima Ohio where her parents grew up and fell in love. She and her twin brother Liam, lear...
18.4K 253 17
Chris Hudson, son of football great Finn and Broadway darling Rachel. Starting a new school Chris is worried people will only want to be his friend b...