I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

By 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Four (4) - Lost Stars

2.1K 93 255
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,855 words}

- Year 848 -

One year have already passed ever since Y/n joined the training corps. And this means, that she was able to endure one year of training in hell.

Y/n made a lot of friends in the training corps. Ymir, Krista and Sasha became her best buddies, while she's just normally friends with Mikasa, Mina and Hannah. As for Annie, Y/n treats her as a friend, but she's not really close to the quiet blond-girl.

Y/n also made a lot friends with the boys. Besides Jean, who's already her beat friend, Y/n specially became close with the green-eyes boy, Eren. Which only pushes the 104th's beliefs that Y/n and Eren likes each other.

That issue have been going on for one year already and the two bets it will go on until the end of their training.

Y/n also became close friends with Armi , Marco and Connie. She also made friends with Reiner, Bertolt, Thomas, Samuel and Franz. In her one year in the training corps, Y/n has already made a lot of friends. But...

There are also trainees who doesn't like her. For example, Daz and his group. Though, Y/n doesn't care about them and their opinions about her.

"I have my own business to take care of, so fuck off, scum." Y/n said and pushed Joey, one of Daz's friends.

Joey sarcastically chuckled. The arrogany asshole clenched his fists as he looked at Y/n who's soaked in dirty water. Joey pulled a "little" prank on Y/n by splashing dirty water on her.

Y/n just finished taking a bath but Joey dirtied her again by splashing the dirty water he took from the sewage at the back of their camp.

"You're such an arrogant bitch." Joey said. He gritted his teeth and grabbed Y/n's shirt. Y/n just stared at him with an annoying bored look on her eyes.

"Don't look at me like that, you little piece of shit. I could beat you up right here. Remember that Jean is not around." Joey said.

Y/n smirked. "So what if Jean's not around? It's not like I need him to be here and save my ass. I can take care of myself. Very well." Y/n said.

She held Joey's wrists and gripped on it tightly making the asshole whined in pain. Y/n removed Joey's hold on her shirt. She broke both of his hands, the cracking of his bones disturbed
Y/n, but she still didn't stop.

Joey just kept on screaming in pain. His eyes became glossy, too.

"Y-you bitch!" Joey said.

Y/n frowned. "Shut up or else I will break more of your bones." Yn said.

She clicked her tongue and kicked Joey's ankle making Joey to whined even more. Y/n pushed Joey to the ground. The asshole fell on his butt.

Y/n picked up the bucket that Joey used to fill with dirty sewage water. "Your "little" prank...I'll make it bigger." Y/n said. She sarcastically smiled at Joey and mercilessly slammed the bucket on his face.

Joey groaned in pain as he fell on te ground. His face was bruised and his nose bled. Y/n sighed and rolled her eyes. "I'm not a good girl, Joey. I may look like someone you can just bully, but no fucky way. Because I am more than that." Y/n sighed again and shook her head. "I've had enough of you, shitty bullies. Back in my home town, I was bullied, too." Y/n said.

She crouched in front of Joey then grabbed his face and made him look at her. The asshole just glared at her. "I'm warning you. Harrass me again and I'll be your fucking nightmare."

Y/n clicked her tongue as she let go of Joey's face. The h/c girl stood up and turned around. She just left without saying anything else to the asshole. Joey glared at Y/n's back. He wiped the blood on his nose and touched his bruised face. "That sly ugly bitch..." Joey muttered as he help himself to stand up. He pat his hands and clothes to clean of the dusts on him.

"Who did just call a "sly ugly bitch"?"

Joey froze on his place upon hearing a guy's familiar voice. He slowly turned around only to see Jean staring at him with brows furrowed and bored eyes. His arms are crossed over his chest.

"J-Jean..." Joey said.

Jean raised a brow at Joey. He walked towards the asshole and stopped right in front of him. Jean pat the dusts on Joey's shoulder. "Call her that one more time, and you'll fucking regret it." Jean said in a low warning voice.

Joey gulped whilst he stares at Joey. He even nod his head multiple times.
"Y-yes...I'm sorry, Jean." Joey said.

"Tsk..." Jean just clicked his tongur and walked out, he even intentionally bumped his shoulder to Joey's shoulder. "Ugly bastard." Jean said.

"YEAAAAHHHH!!!"

Krista, Ymir and Sasha jumped and shouted out of joy after Y/n defeated Reiner in their arm-wrestle match.

Reiner frowned whilst Y/n is laughing out loud with Ymir, Krista and Sasha.

The brawny male eventually smiled upon staring at Y/n who's still laughing. He rubbed his right hand and arm, it's hurt. He still can't believe someone looking so feminine like Y/n is strong. "How about you match with Eren, Y/n?" Reiner said.

"Huh? Me? But why?" Eren asked.

He was just talking to Armin, but he suddely got involved in his friends arm-wrestle match. Eren looked at
Y/n. The h/c girl arrogantly smirked at him. "Don't tell me you're scared of me defeating you, Eren?" Y/n said.

Eren raised a brow. He slowly smirked and walked towards Y/n.

The others started teasing the two when Eren pinched both Y/n's cheeks. "I'm not scared of you, Heinrich." Eren said and laughed at how Y/n looks with her chesks beinh pinched.

"A COUPLE'S MATCH, Y'ALL!" Ymir shouted and laughed. Eren and Y/n just laughed at their friends teasing.

Reiner stood up and stepped aside. Eren sat on Reiner's chair and ready his right arm that he'll use for his arm-wrestle match with Y/n.

Y/n chuckled and shook her head. She ready her left hand and held Eren's right hand. "You'll have to treat me when I defeat you." Y/n said, smiling.

The green-eyed boy smirked. "Deal. But when I defeat you, you're gonna have to go on a date with me tomorrow on our day-off." Eren said.

"DAMN! HAHAHA EREN'S SHOOTING HIS SHOT TO Y/N!!!" Connie said.

"Just get married already!" Sasha said.

"HAHAHA! NOW THAT'S A REAL MAN!!!" Ymir said.

"I'm gonna cry if these two really end up being together..." Krista said.

"Hehe...Go, Eren! Do your best to defeat Y/n and take her on a date!" Marco said.

The other boys and girls started teasing the two even more. Y/n and Eren just laughed at them. After all, they know to themselves that they're just playing and not serious at all. Flirting with each other has already become a hobby between the two of them. "Deal, mister Yeager." Y/n said.

The two started the match without any word. Everyone is cheering for them. "Go, Eren!!", "Go, Y/n!!" and more creative cheers filled the whole mess room. Y/n groaned when Eren's strength became even stronger.

She gritted her teeth and used more of her strength while trying to bring Eren's arm down to the side.

Eren smirked at Y/n. "Give up, miss Heinrich." Eren arrogantly said.

Y/n smirked at him, too. "In your dreams, mister Yeager." Y/n said.

Loud and more cheerings happened when the two's match became more intense. It's obvious that both don't want to lose and both want to win.

"GO, Y/N! BRING HIM DOWN! DEFEAT HIS UGLY ASS!" Ymir shouted.

"EREN! DON'T LET YOURSELF LOSE TO A CUTE GIRL!" Reiner shouted.

Y/n laughed out loud after hearing what Reiner referred to her. Then she flashed Eren an annoying. cocky smirk. "You're done for, Yea--" Y/n wasn't able to continue what she was saying when her eyes caught Jean smiling while talking to Mikasa.

Oh...so...he's talking to her...all this time when I thought he's watching...

The smirk on her lips slowly faded.
Y/n unconsciously loosened her grip on Eren's hand, making Eren to bring her arm down so easily. The boys cheered for Eren after he defeated the h/n girl while the girls whined after
Y/n lose to Eren. "HAH! You're going on a date with me, Y/n!" Eren said.

He has a wide smile plastered on his lips but it faltered when he saw Y/n is not happy at all. He looked at where Y/n is staring. His eyes twitched when he saw Jean and Mikasa talking. It's like the two have their own worlds.

Eren looked at Y/n, she's just staring at Jean who's smiling to Mikasa. Mikasa is just like her usual self, stoic. Oh God...don't tell me...? Eren thought.

"Oi!"

Y/n came back to her senses when Ymir smacked her head. She frowned and touched the back of her head as she looked at Ymir. "What?!" Y/n said.

Ymir raised a brow at Y/n, she glanced at Jean and Mikasa. Ymir smirked and shook her head. She grabbed Y/n's arm. "Let's go. I can't believe you, seriously..." Ymir said.

Ymir pulled Y/n with her. Krista followed behind them, the cute blond-girl is the one who bid their good night to their co-trainees. The three girls left the mess hall. "What the heck?! Ymir, why are you pulling me?!" Y/n asked in an annoyed tone.

Ymir rolled her eyes. She ignored Y/n until they reached their dorm. Krista opened the door and let Ymir enter still pulling Y/n with her. Krista also went inside then closed the door. She even locked it. "Oww!" Y/n whined when Ymir pushed her on the bed.

Ymir smirked and put both of her hands on her on her waist looking so sassy. Y/n is just frowning while looking at Ymir. "My...my...you lost because you got distracted by your crush and his crush, huh? Tsk...I bet my whole savings for you to win!"

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Who told you to bet, anyway?! That's not my fault!"

"What, you bitch! That's all the money I have!" Ymir said and smacked Y/n's head. Y/n laughed. She playfully locked Ymir in her arms. "Let go of me, ugly idiot!" Ymir said while trying to get out of Y/n's strong hold.

Y/n laughed and didn't let go of Ymir.

"Be careful, you two. You might get hurt." Krista said. She sighed when the two didn't listen to her. Y/n slammed Ymir on the ground and even locked Ymir's hands behind.

Ymir elbowed Y/n and flipped their position. The two continued play fighting while Krista is just watching them with worry and concern. But the cute blond-girl eventually laughed when Y/n snorted out laughing because Ymir tickled waists and neck.

"Hah! I won, asshole!" Ymir said when Y/n surrendered while laughing.

Ymir looked at Krista and winked at her. "You see that, baby?! I won!" Krista just laughed and nod at Ymir.

Y/n stood up, still laughing.

She lazily lay down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. Ymir and Krista are now busy flirting with each other.

While Y/n just remained staring at the ceiling whilsts the image of Jean smiling to Mikasa kept flashing back on her mind. "Huh...lucky bastard. He got to talk to his crush alone." The h/c girl covered her eyes with her arm.

"Just let it go..." Y/n said to herself.

Ymir and Krista looked at Y/n. Then they both let out a deep sigh. "You know, Y/n. I think you should tell him about how you feel." Krista said.

"No. Are you crazy? That would ruin our friendship." Y/n said.

"Hey! My Krista is not crazy!" Ymir said, Y/n just laughed at her.

"Then...are you just gonna keep that feeling to yourself? Are you okay seeing Jean crushing on Mikasa?" Krista asked. She stood up and walked towards Y/n, then sat beside her.

Ymir also sat beside Y/n. The h/c girl is now in between Ymir and Krista.

"As long as he's happy, then I won't interfere..." Y/n said. The two girls saw the bitter smile on her lips. "I'm fine as long as I can see him smiling." Y/n said. Krista's eyes softened while Ymir frowned. Y/n removed her arm on her eyes. The two saw her eyes becoming glossy. "I'm okay even if we're only friends. As long as I'm beside him, then I'm okay." Y/n said.

Ymir flicked Y/n's forehead making
Y/n to frown at her. "You're that damned head-over-heels for that horse face?!" Ymir said in disbelief.

"Ymir, you can't blame Y/n. She's long been with Jean. She has seen more of him than us. I think Y/n fell for Jean for a deeper reason." Krista said.

"Ugh. Whatever." Ymir said as she rolled her eyes. Y/n smiled at Krista and hugged making Krista to giggle.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hands off my girl!" Ymir said. Y/n and Krista sticked their tongues out to Ymir to pissed her off.

Ymir groaned and was about to smack Y/n but Y/n quickly stood up and run away. "Get back here, ugly!" Ymir said. Y/n laughed. She picked up her guitar that's beside her bed then run out of their dorm. Ymir didn't chase Y/n anymore, she just stayed to flirt with her baby Krista Lenz.

Y/n went to her favorite spot. It's at the back of their training camp where there is a large and tall tree. In front of the large and tall tree is a small stream. Y/n removed the bag of her guitar then she sat under the tree.

She positoned her guitar properly on herself. She looked down on her guitar then she used her fingers to pressed the strings of the chords she'll use to sing and play the guitar.

Y/n didn't notice but someone else was already in her spot when she arrived. Up on the tree, Jean is sitting on the branch. He saw Y/n but decided not to make his presence known. He smirked while staring at
Y/n who's now strumming her guitar.

~ Please, don't see
Just a girl caught up in dreams and fantasies
Please, see me
Reaching out for someone I can't see ~

The smirk on Jean's lips slowly faded away as Y/n started singing, too.

He never really heard her sing before, only play the guitar, piano, flute or any instruments she learnes how to play. It's a suprise for him to hear Y/n singing for the first time.

~ Take my hand
Let's see where we wake up tomorrow
Best laid plans
Sometimes are just a one night stand
I'll be damned ~

~ Cupid's demanding back his arrow
So let's get drunk on our tears
And, God, tell us the reason
Youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run ~

~ Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark?
Who are we?
Just a speck of dust within the galaxy
Woe is me ~

A smile slowly crept onto Jean's lips as he listened to his best friend singing.

She has a nice voice... Jean thought.

~ If we're not careful turns into reality
Don't you dare let our best memories bring you sorrow
Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer
Turn the page
Maybe we'll find a brand new ending ~

Jean just stared at Y/n as the h/c girl sings. The young man didn't even notice his heart is already beating fast and loud just because of Y/n's voice.

~ Where we're dancing in our tears
And, God, tell us the reason
Youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season
And the lambs are on the run

~ Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark? ~

Jean's brows furrowed when she heard Y/n sniffing and voie trembling. He can't see her face, just her head.

Is she crying? Jean thought.

~ And I thought I saw you out there crying
And I thought I heard you call my name
And I thought I heard you out there crying ~

~ Just the same
Oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah
God, give us the reason
Youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season and this lamb is on the run ~

~ Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark? ~

~ And I thought I saw you out there crying
And I thought I heard you call my name
And I thought I heard you out there crying ~

The moonlight beamed down on the stream. The cold night wind blew making Y/n's hair to danced along with the breeze and...her tears dried up along the blowing of the wind.

Jean took a deep breath. He may not seeing Y/n's face. But he knows that she's crying, and it's bothering him.

~ But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark?
But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark? ~

Y/n stopped strumming her guitar right after singing the song. She put her guitar to her side and hugged her knees. She picked up little rocks on the ground and started throwing it on the stream making little water noises.

Jean stayed on his place and just watch Y/n. No. It's more like he stayed to keep her company, without the h/c girl knowing. Did something happen? Why is she crying? Jean thought.

His eyes softened when Y/n started sobbing while looking down. His urge to go to Y/n snd comfort her is getting too strong, but for some reason, he's also holding back. He wanted to just stay there and leave Y/n alone crying to herself. Something inside his heart and mind tells him not to show up.

Jean's brows shot-up when Y/n stood up. The girl walked towards the stream. Jean panicked a bit. He thought Y/n will commit something bad but he felt relieved when Y/n just started throwing many rocks on the stream. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!" Jean almost laughed when Y/n screamed.

What the hell is up with her?

"DAMN YOU, BASTARD! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE ME?!" Y/n shouted.

Jean raised a brow. Who is she talking about? Who's the bastard?

"I'M JUST...!! BESIDE YOU!! I'M JUST...!! HERE!! BESIDE YOU!! SO WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE ME?!" Y/n said.

Jean let out a small chuckle then shook his head.

This girl, seriously...tsk...who is she talking about? A boy? Does she like someone who doesn't like her? Is it Eren...? Well, I understand...I think Eren kind of likes Mikasa...

"I LIKE YOU...!!" Y/n shouted.

Jean became attentive. He's waiting for the name Y/n will mention.

"I LIKE YOU, JEA--"

"Heinrich?!"

Y/n wasn't able to continue what she way saying when instructor Shadis arrived. Jean frowned and hid himself if ever Shadis roam his eyes around. Y/n scoffed and shyly looked at Shadis. "The hell you screaming here for?!" Shadis asked furiously.

Y/n awkwardly laughed. She scratched the back of her head.

"S-sorry, sir. I was just...venting my anger...to the nature." Y/n said.

Shadis clicked his tongue and shook his head. "Go back to your dorm. It's almost time for the curfew." He said.

"Yes, sir!" Y/n said.

She quickly run towards her guitar and picked it up. Y/n put it inside her guitar bag then saluted at Shadis before running off to go back to her dorm. Shadis then left and that's Jean's cue to go down the tree.

He whined a bit when he landed wrong on the ground. Jean muttered a curse under his breath. He sighed and was about to stand up but stopped when she saw Y/n's four leaf clover necklace on the ground.

"Tsk...that clumsy girl." Jean said. He picked it up and kept it in his pocket.

But she has a nice voice. Like the voice of an angel... Jean thought.

The next day is the 104th cadet trainees free day. They don't have training and they can do whatever they want. There are trainees who went out to stroll around the town and there are those who just stayed on their training camp to relax.

As for Y/n, she really did go on a date with Eren per as their deal on their last night's arm-wrestle match.

"Hahaha! Idiot! That's not how you wear head band!" Y/n said when Eren wore her blue head band around his neck. The green-eyed boy thought it's some necklace or choker. Y/n laughed at how stupid Eren looks right now.

"Hey! It's for girls! I don't know how to use it!" Eren said while frowning.

"Hahaha! You're such an idiot! Even Reiner knows how to use this!" Y/n said. She removed her head band on Eren's neck and put it on his head.

Y/n giggled. "Oh my three walls...you look like a pretty boy!" Y/n said.

Eren smirked. He touched the head band. As much as he wanted to see himself, they don't have a mirror as of right now, they're in the town just strolling around. "But I'm prettier!"
Y/n said and snatched her head band from Eren. She laughed and wore it.

"Hah...you're so full of yourself." Eren said and flicked Y/n's forehead.

Y/n just laughed then walked out. Eren followed behind Y/n. He's holding four brown paper bags which are all owned by Y/n. The h/c girl bought some things in the market.

"Hey, Y/n...do you perharps like someone?" Eren randomly asked.

Y/n suddenly stopped walking. She looked back at Eren with brows furrowing. "Why are you asking?"

Eren smiled. "Nothing...I just want to make sure what I just concluded last night." Eren said. His smile is turning into a teasing grin flashed for Y/n.

Y/n raised a brow. She walked towards Eren and crossed her arms over her chest. "What did you conclude, freedom boy?" Y/n asked.

Eren chuckled. "You really love giving nicknames to people..." Eren said.

"Tch. Answer my question." Y/n said.

Eren smirked. He put down the things Y/n bought and then cupped her cheeks then squished it. Eren laughed at how adorable Y/n looks with her cheeks squished and mouth pouting.

"That you like horse-face." Eren said.

Y/n's eyes widened. Her cheeks was fast to become red after Eren just said her biggest secret. "W-what?!" The h/c girl asked with disbelief and shocked.

Eren laughed. He let go of Y/n's face and nudge her arm. "I can't believe you like that horse face!" Eren said.

Y/n's eyes widened even more. She looked around out of panic that Jean or anyone they know might be around but she was lucky enough that only civilians are around the street.

Y/n frowned as she looked at Eren. She covered his mouth. "You better shut your mouth about that matter, Yeager. Or else, I'll kick the shit out of you." Y/n said in her warning voice.

Eren laughed even more. He removed Y/n's hand on his mouth and teasingly stared at her. "Say...since when did you like that horse-face?!" Eren asked.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "That's none of your business already, Yeager!" She turned hee back on Eren and was about to walk out but suddenly stopped when she saw a familiar man standinh across from her...

What is he doing here?! Y/n thought.

Eren chuckled. He held Y/n's hand to grab her attention but the h/c girl is frozen in her place while staring at the man in front of her....

Eren's smile faltered when he saw the uncomfortable look on Y/n.

He looked at where Y/n is staring.

His eyes twitched when he saw a man that resembles Y/n. From her hair color, eye shape, eye color, skin color and the fierce and heavy aura.

"Hey, Y/n..? Do you know that man?" Eren asked.

Y/n nod her head. "Yeah. That's my father..." Y/n said while staring at Frank who's also staring at her.

He's not in his wheelchair, he's standing with the help of his crutches. Felicia is also with Frank, even her was suprised upon seeing Y/n. It's been one year since they last saw Y/n.

Frank clenched his fists, he glanced at Eren and at Eren's hand that's still holding Y/n's hand. Frank walked towards the two. Felicia tried to stop him because she already knows what's coming. Her brother is angry.

Y/n just stared at her father who's now in front of her. Eren let go of
Y/n's hand. He can feel the heavy tension between Y/n and her father.

"B-brother, we should just g--"

Felicia wasn't able to continue what she was saying when Frank slapped
Y/n on her right cheek very hard.

"Y/n!" Eren and Felicia both said in unison. Their eyes are wide open after what Frank did to his daughter.

Y/n held her right cheek whilst her face is titled to the side a bit. The pain of her father's hard slap still stings.

"Frank! Why did you do that?!" Felicia asked. She felt her anger welled up.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" Eren asked. He held Y/n's arm but Y/n shoved his hand away. Eren stepped back a bit when Y/n signaled him to step back.

Y/n's eyes became glossy. She can feel the people looking at them. But she didn't care about them, instead she looked at her father with brave eyes.

"You finally see your daughter again after one year, but you slapped her...I can't believe it...what kind of a father are you--" Y/n gasped a bit when Frank slapped her other cheek.

"Hey! That's enough, sir!" Eren said and pulled Y/n away from Frank.

Eren hid Y/n behind him. He glared at Frank who's staring at him with fierce eyes. Felicia held her head as her tears streamed down to her cheeks.

The civilians around are starting to murmur things, feeling pity for Y/n.

Y/n tasted blood on the corner of her mouth. She got wounded by the second hard slap that her father gave to her left cheek. Y/n just sarcastically laughed and shook her head.

Frank looked at Y/n. "What kind of a girl are yoy who flirts with a low class boy in broad daylight?! Have you got any shame at all?!" Frank shouted.

Eren's eyes widened after what Frank reffered to him. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth as he glared at
Y/n's father. This bastard...!! Eren thought. He was about to speak but...

"Fuck off." Y/n spoke while glaring at Frank. Frank, Felicia and Eren were shocked. "I hate you so much, so fuck off." Y/n said. Her eyes are glossy while both of her cheeks are red and blood is still visible on her small wound on the corner of her mouth.

Before her tears could even fall, Y/n already turned around and walked out. But Y/n stopped when her eyes caught Jean. He's in front of a store with Marco, Reiner and Bertolt. The four boys also saw what happened.

Jean stared at Y/n with wide eyes. Concern and worry are evident on his eyes even anger and hatred towards Y/n's father. "J-Jean..." Y/n muttered.

Tears streamed down to her cheeks. Jean muttered a curse under his breath. He walked towards Y/n and when he's already in front of her...

He removed his training corps jacket and put it on Y/n's head to coer her face. Jean looked back at Y/n's father. Their gazes met, Jean glared at Frank.

How dare you...hurt her?

Jean clenched his jaw as he held Y/n's hand and pulled her away with him.
____________________________________

:()

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 274 15
Jean Kirstein has no interest in girls. He'd tried dating and found himself often bored before the end of the evening. Competing for captain of The U...
82.4K 3.6K 66
Growing up on the street of Liberio was never easy. The only way out was to join the warrior unit to insure the safety of you and your sister. What h...
140K 4.6K 38
°°Only he was too naive to realize that love cannot be ignored°° ••• Broken promises, unrequited love, and shattered friendships. The past is full of...
38.1K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...