A First For Everything (Rogue...

By Alpha-Shewolf

(Y/n) and Rachael are dragon slayers who join Fairytail as the days go by will the two learn new things and f... More

Joining Fairytail
Lost and Secrets Unfold
Egg, cuddles, and revealing
Comfort Love? And a fight
Waking up, Moving out, Adoption, and Proposal
Another fight and Father
Dress shopping!!!
I'll feed your soul to my baby trees!
The wedding
HE CAN SING!!! WHAT!?
Decisions
New House
Lemon
Authors notes
Mine Forever
The Sun, The Moon, The Truth
The Letter
Training Hard
Ooo He Shouldn't Of Said That
Possession
Confession
Familiar Faces
Kidnapped
Any Day Now
Alone
Sit Down
Run
Son
Old Man
Come Home
Happily Ever After
A/N: BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

Kind Gesture and Discus

1K 22 30
By Alpha-Shewolf

"Come on (y/n) lets go find Gajeel and get you to sleep." Rachael said as (y/n) yawned and nodded, climbing onto Rachael's back.

Rachael walked up to the iron dragon slayer and said, "we're ready to go."

"Okay. Umm do you want me to carry her?" Gajeel asked.

"No! Don't touch her!" Rachael burst out snarling.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean any harm from it, its just you look so worn out." Gajeel defended himself.

"Let's just go." Rachael said looking down, ashamed of her out burst.

"Yeah, okay, sure." Gajeel agreed, "come on Lily!" The little black and white cat walked over to the three dragon slayers.

"... Kitty..." (Y/n) mumbled before falling asleep on her sister's back. Then they left the guild, neither one of then noticing the petite bluenette fuming in rage at the sight in front of her.

"Hey Levy are you okay?" A blonde girl asked.

"Just peachy! Why?" Levy said gritting her teeth.

"Because you giving death glares to the new girl, and your ex boyfriend." The blonde said sweat dropping.

"I am not Lucy!" Levy shouted.

"Whatever." Lucy said walking over to Team Natsu.

"Uh so this is my house." Gajeel said opening the door and letting Rachael and (y/n) who was still asleep on Rachael's back in.

"It's nice." Rachael deadpanned.

"Y-yeah, its small but its only me and Lily living here... I'll show you to your room." Gajeel said walking to the guest room and opening it.

"Thanks." Rachael said bluntly, and walked up to the bed and set Jadda down under the blankets, opened up her backpack and grabbed (y/n)'s stuffed dragon, and set it in her arms.

"You really care for her don't you?" Gajeel asked from where he stood in the door way of the room.

"Of course I do she's all I got." Rachael deadpanned.

"Oh... Are you going to sleep now, or do you want to watch a movie with me and Pantherlily?" Gajeel asked scratching the back of his neck sheepishly.

"I'm not tired so I guess I'll watch a movie for now." Rachael said walking out of the room.

"Do you have anything you want to watch?" Gajeel was about to close the door to where (y/n) was in, when Rachael stopped him.

"Don't close the door!" Rachael panicked making Gajeel put his hands in the air and back away from the door.

"Sorry." Gajeel said sitting on the couch next to Pantherlily who was eating kiwis.

"Its fine... it's just I need to hear her if she's having a nightmare." Rachael said her face stoic as ever.

"Okay. Now what movie?" Gajeel asked.

"Anything thats not romance." Rachael said sitting in the armchair.

"Okay Lily you pick then." Gajeel said as Pantherlily got up off the couch, and walked over to the movies on the shelf, and grabbed what looked like an action movie from where Rachael was sitting.

"Is this movie okay?" Lily asked Rachael holding up a movie called Speed Racer.

"Sure." Rachael shrugged leaning on one of the arms of the chair and throwing her legs over the other one so she was comfortable.

Pantherlily put the movie in then went back to his spot next to Gajeel on the couch.

As the movie ended Pantherlily had fallen asleep, Gajeel picked him up and said, "well I'm going to bed see you in the morning."

" Yeah, okay, night." Rachael said pulling out a book and began to read as she laid on the couch.

Gajeel walked to the door to his room with Lily in his arms and looked back at the blonde reading silently on the couch and smile at her beauty, then walked into his room, put Pantherlily in his little bed, got ready for bed, then crawled into bed and dreamt of the blonde girl all night.

Around 2am in the morning Rachael put her book away and went to sleep on the couch after checking up on (y/n) who was sleeping soundly. A little bit later Gajeel got up to go to the bathroom and saw Rachael sleeping on the couch with nothing but the clothes she was wearing that day. Gajeel grabbed his blanket and one of his pillows and went over to the sleeping girl. He gently lifted Rachael's head up and carefully placed the pillow under it, he then laid the still warm blanket over her, wiped her bangs off of her face then went back to his room to sleep.

Rachael opened her brown eye slightly. She was shocked at what Gajeel had just done for her.
'Maybe all guys aren't evil... what am I thinking, he's probably just being nice to me so he can get in my pants... hmm... this pillow smells really nice, like mangos and maple trees... focus Rachael, all men are bad... this blanket... HIS blanket also smells good, and its warm... AHH! Ideot, you can't trust anyone... fuck it I'm going back to bed.' Rachael thought as she fell asleep again, face buried in the brilliant smelling pillow.

In the morning Rachael woke up to something smelling good, and laughter, so she wrapped the blanket around her shoulders and went to go check it out. She stepped into the kitchen only to dodge a flying strawberry. Rachael saw the kitchen was a mess, there was food everywhere, on the floor, on the counter, on the ceiling, and on two laughing wizards and exceed.

"Whats going on in here?" Rachael said bluntly looking at a very messy (y/n) sitting on the counter.

"Morning bid sis! Gajeel's so fun and he's a great cook... well kinda, Pantherlily is more better." (Y/n) said with a giggle.

"Hey I'm a decent cook... sorta." Gajeel smirked blushing a bit.

"Good morning Rachael. How many pancakes would you like?" A huge version of Pantherlily, but with abs and muscle asked popping out of nowhere.

Rachael froze in shock but answered Pantherlily, "uh three please."

"Okay there you go." Pantherlily said putting a plate down on the table.

"Thanks." Rachael said then sat down on a chair at the table. (Y/n) and Gajeel then also sat down at the table. (Y/n) had about six pancakes on her plate, plus a bowl of fruit, Gajeel had a bowl of screws and bolts, and Pantherlily now in his normal size had about five kiwis.

"How did you sleep last night? I hope Gajeel's snoring wasn't too bad." Pantherlily asked.

"Great the bed was so comfortable. Its been so long since I've slept on an actual bed." (Y/n) exclaimed.

"Thats good. How bout you Rachael, how did you sleep last night?" Gajeel asked.

"Good. Thanks for the pillow and blanket last night Gajeel." Rachael said bluntly.

Y-your welcome, a-anyt-time." Gajeel stuttered blushing profoundly.

Rachael then finished up and walked back to the living room to read, bur not before coming back into the kitchen for the blanket that she had grew attached to over the night.

(Y/n) ran to the bathroom to wash up leaving Lily, and Gajeel in the kitchen when, "*CRASH!* Um... Gaj. Your tubs broken." (Y/n) yelled to the iron dragon slayer. Rachael came running in with Gajeel.

"What?! Why is there a tree in the middle of my bathtub?" Asked Gajeel.

"Well you see the tree monster had a baby," (y/n) told him, "and the baby saved me from falling." (Y/n) smiled and Gajeel looked confused.

"This is normal." Said Rachael as she welded the tub back together with her fire.

"Look whats that?" (Y/n) yelled looking into a store.

"Thats a dress." Gajeel told her.

"Oh eww." (Y/n) yelled and ran from the dress shop, making Gajeel chuckle.

Gajeel and rachael overheard some older folks saying, "what a lovely family those Fairytail wizards are." An old lady said looking at Rachael, (y/n), Pantherlily, and Gajeel making the two older dargon slayers blush slightly as they walked together to the guild hall.

When they got to the guild (y/n) vanished into the group of people.

Rachael looked to her sides and saw that (y/n) was gone.

"(Y/n)! (Y/N)!" Rachael ran around the guild, zig-zagging around people for her 13 year old sister.

"Rachael I'm up here!" (Y/n) giggled, Rachael looked up and found (y/n) hanging upside down by her feet, Rachael's eyes went wide.

"(Y/n) get down from there!" Rachael yelled, not noticing everyone that came from other guilds for a meeting looking at her weirdly.

"B-but he said it was okay." (Y/n) whined.

"Who did?" Rachael asked angrily, hands on her hips.

"He did!" (Y/n) giggled pointing her finger at Bickslow who was slowly walking away.

"BICKSLOW!!!!" Rachael yelled, as she chased him around the guild.

"Get back here you idiot!" Rachael screamed.

"No stay away you crazy lady!" Bickslow yelled back.

"Uh-oh. Oopsie my bad." (Y/n) said as Pantherlily flew her down from where she was. She the ran over to two boys and two cats.

"Aww your a pretty, frogy, kitty!" (Y/n) squealed picking up a green cat in a pink frog costume, and started to pet her.

"Fro no like this Rogue." The little green cat mewed shaking in fear.

"Hu! The kitty speaks!!" (Y/n) squealed.

"Rogue save Frosch now!" Frosch yelped, arms out for the raven haired boy to grab her.

"Oh I'm sorry kitty." (Y/n) pouted still holding onto Frosch, she started to pet her earning soft purrs from the green exceed.

Rachael then walked over to the two boys.

"I'm sorry for her, is she bothering you?" Rachael asked.

"No more like entertaining us." The blonde haired boy chuckled, and smirked. He lifted his head up to look at who was talking to him when his eyes went wide, a beautiful girl with one blue and one brown eye, and a blue bandana covering up her blonde hair stood in front of the two sabertooth wizards.

"Okay then, come on (y/n) leave the poor cat alone." Rachael grumbled and dragged (y/n) away to a table to sit at.

"Sit here and don't move, I'm gonna go get you something to eat and drink." Rachael said her hands on her hips and her eyebrows raised.

"But I don't wanna si-"

"Sit!" Rachael interrupted warningly.

"Yes ma'am." (Y/n) pouted as Rachael walking away to the bar.

"Hello Rachael, what can I get you?" Mirajane asked.

"Can I get a strawberry kiwi smoothie, apple juice, and cookies." Rachael ordered, Mira nodded then headed off to the kitchen. When Mira left a tiny funny looking man walked up to Rachael.

"MAN! You have a very nice parfume!" The ginger, with a huge head said.

"Uh thanks." Rachael said, as an annoyed tick mark grew under her blue eye.

"Come with me and we'll walk a sandy beach together. MAN!" the creepy man said.

"Here you go Rachael enjoy." Mira said handing Rachael her food and drinks.

"Thanks Mira, and I'm sorry mister but I have to get back to my sister." Rachael said sending a grateful look on her face while grabbling the food and standing up.

"Oh well maybe some other time. Then we go someplace privet and fill each other up with something sweet AND salty." The man said taking Rachael's hand and kissing the back of it, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Uh, y-yeah sure..." Rachael sweat dropped taking her hand away and walked back to (y/n), continuously wiping her hand off on her leg with a look of discus on her face.

Gajeel was watching this whole ordeal with a scowl on his face, sending death glares to the red head.

A/N: well how is it... Don't worry you and Rogue will have a lot more parts together coming soon, comment what you thought of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.7K 65
Y/N is a member of Fairy tail till *cough cough* pyro makes a deal and loses. Y/N is then forced to join Sabertooth for the remainder of the games wh...
106K 5K 67
It's a very big time for Sabertooth, the Grand Magic Games is going to take place very soon. No one is more excited than Y/N L/N, a moon dragon slay...
488K 7K 17
Reader x FairyTail dragon slayer. There will be a cute/mooshie part 1, which will be the actual 7 minutes in the closet with your choice of dragon sl...
778K 26.7K 92
(Y/N) (L/N) was only a young girl when she 1st met Natsu Dragneel, a young Fire Dragon Slayer. One day Natsu decided to leave (Y/N) in fear of leadin...