The Arcade || Lee Felix (rewr...

By dearmramazonlady

"Welcome to adventure of the strays, or as I'd like to call it, welcome to try escaping hell" he said. "So wh... More

Before you read
[01] - Hand sanitazer and coke
[02] - Hellevator
[03] - District 9
[04] - How to die
[06] - Crashing a bus for the sake of an elevator
[07] - My pace
[08] - I am YOU
[09] - Korean barbecue with soju and fake friends
[10] - Get cool
[11] - Lucky coin
[12] - Miroh
[13] - Sofas, beds and dry bread with jam
[14] - Jumping to our deaths
[15] - Prison break
[16] - All for a backpack
[17] - Finding chan
[18] - Nine or none
[19] - Clรฉ 1
[20] - Maze of memories
[21] - Felix
[22] - Dying again and again, let's make some noice
[23] - Side effects
[24] - Magic castles and headaches
[25] - Tiger plushie
[26] - Double knot
[27] - Let's show the world my pretty feet
[28] - Levanter
[29] - We really do jump to our deaths
[30] - Let's go to the fields, ields
[31] - We go shopping/stealing
[32] - Felix says I'm smart, i think he's hit his head
[33] - dOmInO DoMiNo
[34] - Step out of clรฉ
[35] - Country roads, take me home
[36] - To the place, where I belong
[37] - Stray kids
[38] - Cheesecake for everyone
[39] - Let's get high y'all
[40] - Sleepover at Chan's
[41] - Spicyy
[42] - Happy endin gg
New Story

[05] - Rescue mission, AKA suicide mission

2.1K 126 98
By dearmramazonlady

Being chased was really not fun. I didn't even like running, now I had to run to stay alive.

At last they were only a few meters behind me. I stopped and turned around, expecting to be shot or taken down or whatever, but just as I saw one of them aim their gun at me, about to shoot, a blonde boy kicked him from behind, causing him to fall face first to the ground.

He still fired the shot as a reflex, but it missed me and hit a window to a shop.

The others looked surprised but were about to attack as well. One of them turned around to take care of Felix, who was already taking care of another one who was in shock from the counter attack. I swear that boy have done some karate in his life before because the dude's real good. He went full out karate mode on both of the men he had attacking him, completely destroying them.

Me on the other hand had never practiced karate, or taekwondo or anything that could be of help with the two guys aiming their hits at me. All I'd done was watch karate kid and kung fu panda a worrying amount of times, but that was of no use when encountering such a situation in real life.

I blocked a punch by holding up my backpack in front of me and then swung it at the other guy. I bet they felt how hard a plushie can hit you... or maybe it was the other stuff that was actually hard in that backpack that helped me.

They looked surprised and I used that to kick one of them between the legs. They should have female guards instead...

The other one was harder because he tried attacking me while I was still making sure the first guy was out of the match, but just as he was about to take out a knife from his pocket Felix came and threw him over his shoulder.

Felix ended them all and I just watched the scene with big eyes. Five men laying on the ground, badly beaten up by an unarmed boy with a cute face.

I adverted my gaze from the men to Felix. I was at a loss of words, but at last I managed to say something. "Yah are you some real life karate kid? What the fuck!" I reacted at the scene.

"I've done taekwondo since I was young" he said with a shrug.

I was silent for a second, not knowing what to say. I'm pretty sure those guys had training in similar areas as well, it shouldn't be that easy for a little boy to take them all out like that. "Why are you even here?" I then asked him.

"Didn't you say you needed my help?" He muttered and looked at the men at his feet.

"You heard that?" I asked, thinking I'd said it very quietly.

He looked up at me with disbelief as to say of course I did you idiot, your were practically screaming.

"Yah, shut up" I said.

Felix looked confused. "I wasn't talking" he said.

"No but your face was" I said and glared at him.

"Huh?" He still looked just as confused.

"So why are you really here? I don't think you'd come here, risking your life, just because I said I needed your help" I said and looked at him with wonder. "Had a change of mind?" I asked, since that was my guess.

"I... I just thought a bit about what you said..." he spoke, but obviously his ego was too big for this. He was in pain right now and I could see that clearly. He didn't want to admit I'd been right, but I had been.

"Whatever, let's go" I said and started walking, in which direction I had no idea, I didn't even know where I was supposed to go. I'd already gotten the confession I needed, no need to make it any harder for his ego.

"You're going back out there to get another beating?" He asked. I stopped and turned around to see he was standing still.

I looked at him questioning. "Where do we even get if we continue this way?" I asked him.

"Straight to them, this road leads to their lair" he said.

"Isn't that where we're going?" I asked him with a frown.

"What was the point in beating them up if you're just going there anyway?" He asked. "If you'd just let yourself get taken they would've brought you there" he explained and looked at me with disbelief.

I glared back at him. "You think I don't know that? My plan was to get there from the outside so we skip the whole being-tied-down-to-a-stretcher-and-brainwashed part" I explained to him.

"Getting there from the outside? We're up for a suicide mission right here" he said and rolled his eyes.

"What you've done this before?" I asked him.

"No because it's stupid" he said.

"How else are we supposed to rescue Jisung then?" I asked him, if he had any ideas that were better than my idea.

"Well I don't know, maybe hide and prepare a plan before actually going there" he said.

"You think we can hide here for long enough? We were almost killed just a minute ago" I reminded him.

"Didn't you see how I beat those up?" He asked and pointed to the ground. I was suddenly reminded of their presence. They were all either knocked out or rolling around on the ground in pain, but they couldn't do us any harm right now.

"You want me to praise you? Good job, but there are many more out there and I'm not karate kid" I said.

"There are even more at their lab though" he said and looked at me with disbelief again.

"Well no shit" I said. "But isn't it better to just face it and hope we'll make it alive?"

Felix's look he was giving me made me think he though I was an idiot. To be fair I kind of sounded like one just now. I wasn't smart, that's just the truth, but still, he was exaggerating just a bit.

"Okay, let's go die now" he said and started walking in my direction, which was towards the lab, their lair where Jisung was imprisoned.

"Suicide squad 3 coming to the theaters soon, this time they had a shortage of villains though since they're all already dead, so they picked two suicidal teens instead" I said jokingly.

I heard a grunt from the person walking in front of me. Despite not being able to see his face I knew he had found my joke funny, since he was obviously trying to keep in his laughter.

I smiled knowing he found me funny, at least he didn't say anything about me being stupid.

The way there wasn't very far. I'd been knocked out last time they took me there so I didn't recall anything from the trip, but it must've been short.

A high fence surrounded a big building. It looked like some sort of scary factory or something. A big box of concrete with no windows. I remembered Jisung saying there were no windows. There really were no windows at all, not only in the cells.

At the end of the road was a gate in the high fence but it was locked with a chain and several big locks. We certainly wouldn't get trough there. Guess that leaves only one option.

"Are we climbing over it?" I asked out loud to see what Felix had to say.

"How else do you expect to get in?" He asked with a frown.

"I was just asking in case you had any other idea" I said and rolled my eyes.

"I don't" he said and started climbing up. He was quick up. It looked so smooth and easy for him. He was quite agile, guess it's all that camp sport he's done.

I had barely left the ground when he reached the top. To be fair he started before me, but it wasn't as easy as he made it look.

After reaching the top he swung both his legs over to the other side and jumped off the fence to land gracefully on the ground.

I stopped climbing to stare at him. "The fuck" I said as a reaction. That was a high jump, landing wrong there could result in injuries, but he didn't seem to give a fuck, the boy who was so scared to leave the lobby because he didn't want to die.

"Why are you so slow?" He asked and looked back at me.

I forced a very obviously fake smile to give him. I didn't say anything and continued climbing in my own pace, the only pace I could possibly hold.

After a while I reached the top and Felix was impatiently waiting for me underneath.

I started climbing down but heard Felix started talking. "Just jump, it's much faster" he said.

I couldn't see him anymore since I was going down with my back towards him, but I was guessing he was rolling his eyes at me.

"Yeah because I really want to get injured at the first level" I said and continued my climb down.

"Better than getting killed because someone sees us" he said.

I looked over my shoulder down at him to give him a glare. He was looking back at me with disbelief.

Suddenly my foot slipped and it was like my heart skipped a beat. I saw Felix's face change to panic as he rushed closer to be able to catch me.

So he still cared enough to catch me...

I managed to get my grip back with my foot and didn't fall. My heart was suddenly pounding from the panic that had hit me a second ago and I felt weak. The panic hadn't completely left me yet.

"Are you trying to scare me to death?" Felix asked from underneath.

"As if you really care" I muttered.

"Just jump down, I'll catch you if you find the landing scary" he said.

"No thanks, I'm good" I said, still climbing down while struggling to get grip with my feet.

"You're gonna fall either way, why not just jump?" He then said.

He was being annoying now. If there was a chance I'd jump before, there sure wasn't anymore. No I'm climbing all the way down.

"Somebody might see you if we stay here all day" he then proceeded to tell me. "And that's bad"

"Weren't you so great at beating them up you said?" I asked him, because before he sure didn't see them as a problem.

I looked down at him again to give him a glare, but this time my hand missed the hole, causing me to panic and search for grip. My feet then also slipped and with a shriek I fell down.

I wasn't too far up at that time anymore, I was about halfway down, but Felix was fast to catch me either way. I landed comfortably on top of his arms so he was carrying me bridal style.

I was still worked up, almost panicking from the fall, causing me to stare in front of me, and in front of me happened to be Felix. He was looking back at me with big, dark brown eyes. This guy was for sure handsome, but also cute, his jawline could cut me in half for sure but his freckles were really adorable and made his face so interesting.

"Told you you were gonna fall" he said, looking all smug.

I glared at him and fought to get out of his arms. He got the memo and put me down on the ground.

"If you hadn't been here I wouldn't have fallen" I said and started walking towards the building.

"How come?" He asked.

"I fell because I was glaring at you and didn't pay attention where I put my hands" I explained to him.

"Is it my fault you felt the need to glare at me?" He asked and looked all innocent.

I glared at him again. "Don't talk" I said, and so we were walking in silence.

"Now what's your plan?" Felix said as we stopped right outside the building and looked up. It was high and there only seemed to be one way in.

Well shit, I never thought of how to get in.

"Um... well... I don't know, you have any idea?" I asked him.

He chuckled but there was a hint of irony in it for sure. "Oh I don't know, maybe we could use the door" he said but he really didn't mean it.

I looked towards the door. There were no guards outside, so perhaps it was possible. "I mean, we could go check the door, it does look like the only way in.

Felix looked at me. And it wasn't even with disbelief. It was something more than that. He stared at me with big eyes as if I'd just said let's go ask them if they know any backdoor in or something.

"What?" I asked when I saw his face.

"Are you mad?" He then asked.

I glared at him. "Coming or not?" I asked and started walking towards the door.

"You're stupid" he muttered but followed me like a puppy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
16.1K 1.4K 52
BOOK #4 from TRANSCENDENTAL Series. ***************************************** It wasn't uncommon to meet someone who can see ghosts and interact with...
95.6K 3.4K 65
"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they don't deserve you" "You should just go w...