One & Only Option ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... More

1 Arnav is in London
2 Shashi was in trouble
3 Shocking News
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
11 I'm not a CHOICE...
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
15 Difference
16 potential of Khushi
17 Demanding Arnav
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
34 Neerav's performance
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
39 Evil in action
40 Game
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
43 Antakshari...?
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
46 What's the matter?
47 Khushi is upset
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
54 Part of the plan
55 Brothers Together
56 Cat, out of the box
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
59 End card...
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

48 Dirty Game

4.4K 267 12
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 48 dirty Game...

AR

Arnav entered Aman's cabin. In no time, Aman started arrowing questions towards Arnav, as if he had been waiting for him to come to do that.

"What happened ASR? why did you cancel your London trip? You were so curious to go to London with Khushi... what happened to you now? What made you cancel the trip? is anything serious?" he asked in a go.

"Yes, Aman it's damn serious... " Arnav said seriously.

"What's the matter ASR, you are looking tensed...?" Aman also became tense.

"I got an unbelievable message from our lawyer Roy."

"What was that?"

"Do you remember Kailash?"

"Kailash... Kailash... Kailash..." Aman tried to remember who Kailash was.

"The one for whom Shashi uncle signed the surety," said Arnav.

"oh yeah... How does he matter to you now?"

"He is going to register Shashi uncle's house in his name, tomorrow"

" Whaaaat? How it is even possible?" Aman was shocked.

"I too don't know... According to bank law, the house must be auctioned, in front of people. But in this case, it is not happening. Why? I think Kailash would have played a Dirty Game behind Shashi uncle's back" Arnav said wrathfully.

" What it could be? "

"I don't know... I can't conclude anything. That's why I came to meet you. Before Kailash registers the house in his name, we have to find the exact picture. We should not let it happen. I need the details of the bank in which Shashi uncle signed the surety for Kailash. According to Gupta's statement, Kailash has nothing... That's why Shashi uncle helped him to build his business. He didn't pay the loan amount to the bank. That's why Shashi uncle lost his property and also his precious life. Then how Kailash got money to buy the house worth a few crores?"

"Something must be serious; it seems"

"Yes, that's why I canceled my trip. Somehow Kailash is the sole reason for Shashi uncle's demise. He didn't even attend Shashi uncle's funeral. He didn't even think of meeting Gupta women for once... not even for courtesy. He has to answer me everything and also for the loss of Guptas"

"Give me half day. I will give you all the details about the bank and also the properties of Guptas"

"I will also come with you. I can't be sitting at home doing anything. And I don't want anyone to know about it. I don't want to give a chance for Kailash to escape. I can't talk to you on phone freely if I stay at home."

"OK then. let's go"

Arnav and Aman started towards the bank.

Arnav and Aman reached Vidya Lakshmi bank. They waited outside, thinking about how to get the information. They saw a peon coming with empty tea glasses. Arnav looked at Aman contently. Aman got down from the car and followed him. He waited for a little aloof until the peon submitted the glasses in the nearby tea shop.

"Excuse me" Aman called him.

The peon looked at Aman from tip to toe who was in his blazers.

"Yes, what can I do for you, sir?" He asked respectfully.

"I want to know something about this Bank. who can I ask?"

"You can ask anyone sir"

"It's something illegal. I'm ready to give a 30% share. Whom I can ask about it?" he said whispering.

The peon looked here and there.

"How much will you give me if I say?"

"How much are you expecting?"

"Two thousand rupees...?"

Aman removed a bunch of two thousand rupees notes and extended them to him. The peon's eyes broadened in shock. He squeezed his eyes as he could not believe it. He pressed Aman's hand down and looked at their surroundings cautiously.

"It seems you are planning very big..." The peon asked.

Aman winked at him nodding his head.

"Our bank is a private one. Seemingly it's a bank... Most probably it's working for percentage given by people like you"

"That means, I came to the right place," Aman said excitedly.

"Tell me what do you want. I will talk to our manager."

"Could you?"

"Of course..."

"Then no problem... I have a friend who is ready to sign a surety for me. After a few months, your bank should seize his properties, telling him that I didn't pay the EMI and should give the property to me. To do that, how much your manager will ask? I'm ready to give thirty percent"

"Really? Will you give thirty percent?"

"Of course, I'm ready to give a written statement or even a written agreement. But I want it to happen without any mess. Because it's a sensitive matter"

"You no need to worry about it, sir... The works will be clean and clear. We had done many cases as same as yours. Tomorrow also one among them is getting end."

"Really?"

"Yes sir, the man who signed the surety committed suicide. Yet, no one got a doubt... That's how we work"

Aman controlled himself from getting angry. His anger may mess with everything. Thank god Arnav is not here. He would not have been controlled if he had heard this peon's talks.

"When can I meet your manager?" Aman asked.

"He is in the meeting now. You can meet him after an hour"

"Ok... I will be waiting"

"Ok, sir" peon left the place with satisfaction.

Aman came to the car and sat with anger.

"ASR... We should not leave this B****. They have to get punished..." Aman said.

That statement was enough. Arnav understood everything. But Aman wasn't quiet. He told Arnav everything.

"They will get punished," Arnav said gritting his teeth and starting the car.

Evening / RM

Ratna was confused when Arvind said he is the one who is going to London... so where Garima and Bhauji. But Khushi didn't as she already knew it.

"What? Are you going to London? But why? Chotte and Khushi are supposed to go..." Ratna asked.

" Chotte wants me to go "

"But why? what is the reason? Why did he change the plan?"

" I don't know "

"You don't know? You don't know why he wants you to go. Yet, you agreed to go to London?" Buaji asked surprisingly.

"Haan didi... If Chotte does something, he should have a valid reason. I trust him" Arvind said confidently.

"Didn't Chotte say anything to you regarding? " Ratna asked unbelievably.

"He said, he will tell me about it once the problem is sorted out"

Ratna sighed. This father and the son have an extreme level of understanding and trust in one another.

"How could you pack your things by yourself? You never did that before. You don't even know what to take..." Ratna asked regretfully.

"Don't worry. You just say what to take I will arrange it in the case"

Ratna nodded ok.

"Shall I help you, uncle? " Khushi asked.

" No beta... I will manage"

Khushi smiled.

"Beta I would like to tell you something. If my guess is right Chotte would not have told the reason to you too..."

Khushi nodded yes.

"Please don't feel bad for it. Chotte so wanted to take you to London... even before your marriage... But now, he canceled the trip. That means the problem in front of him is worth it... You will get to know it soon. Trust him..."

Khushi nodded ok.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 23K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...
92.2K 6.7K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
205K 11.1K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
28.1K 1.4K 5
πŸ”–Highest rank #202(5/4/17) in Short Story πŸ”–#335 in romance(11/5/17)πŸ‘ˆ We heard many people say,"Love is blind" Is it really blind? Can it possible...