The Devils Love

By nataleet3

"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could h... More

Chapter One - Tattoos
Chapter Two - Angel
Authors Note
Shots - Chapter Three
New Home - Chapter Four
Kian - Chapter Five
Car Ride - Chapter Six
Tasks - Chapter Seven
'The Devil'- Chapter Eight
'Please Me' - Chapter Nine
'Good Girl' - Chapter Ten
Scratches - Chapter Eleven
Scary Thoughts - Chapter Twelve
Shooting Range - Chapter Thirteen
'The Most Dangerous Drug' - Chapter Fourteen
Sleepless Nights - Chapter Fifteen
Giovanni - Chapter Sixteen
Risqué - Chapter Seventeen
Little Blade - Chapter Eighteen
My Girl - Chapter Nineteen
Captive - Chapter Twenty
Rescue - Chapter Twenty•One
Bath - Chapter Twenty•Two
Twisted Puzzle - Chapter Twenty•Three
Getting Away - Chapter Twenty•Four
Steaming Shower - Chapter Twenty•Six
Beach Day - Chapter Twenty•Seven
A Night Out - Chapter Twenty•Eight
Beautiful Views - Chapter Twenty•Nine

Foreign Country - Chapter Twenty•Five

1.8K 52 4
By nataleet3

Davina King

Matteo was asleep underneath me for most of the flight. When he woke up, it was because I got off him to use the bathroom.

He acts like he can't sleep without me touching him in some way.

By the time I came back from the bathroom he was sitting up on the couch we were on but now he was on his phone.

His hair was messy and pointing in all different directions. Probably due to me continuously running my hands through it while he slept.

There was the smallest smile spread across his lips when he saw me come out from behind the curtain that separated the main area from the back of the plane.

He opened his arms like he would if he asked me for a hug. I straddled him once again, the heat from his own body instantly radiated onto mine when his arms enclosed around me.

I started laughing at how soft he was being. Always wanting to be touching me, not having such a hard and cruel look on his face, holding me so tightly it was like he was scared to let go.

"What's so funny Angel?" He loosened his grip just enough for me to lean back so we could make eye contact while we spoke.

"We've only been out of New York for a few hours and you've already turned soft on me." I let out another small laugh and his smile widened as his fingers ran through my hair.

"Believe me when I say this Angel." He paused for a second but then went on. "I am far from soft, but you bring out a whole other side of me that I never even knew I had. To you it may seem like I'm letting my guard down, but when you're with me I'm more alert than ever. You make me feel like I have something that I need to protect. And I will be damned if anyone ever tries to take you from me again."

There were a few moments of silence between us while I processed everything he had just said. It wasn't the answer I was expecting, but I could tell that nothing he said was a lie.

Being so unsure of exactly how I should handle this situation, I responded in the only way I knew how.

I leaned my face closer to his and used my hands on either sides of his face to tilt his head up to meet mine. I pushed my lips against his so softly it felt like a feather. Neither of us moved or pulled away, the only part of us the moved were our lips against each other's and our chest that would rise and fall with uneven breaths.

I shifted the placement of my hips so they were now pressed into his lap more. I was still shifting for a second to get comfortable when his hands grabbed tightly onto my waist so he held me exactly where I was.

"Stop moving."

I ignored him and moved again until I saw his gaze shoot down. Then I realized why he told me to stop moving.

My core was pressed against his center and every time I swiveled my hips, I was rubbing against him.

Matteo's eyes were now a darker shade of their usual blue almost grey. His finger tips dug a little harder into my hips and his eyes raked over me like a wild animal stalking it's prey.

His next words made me laugh so hard that my stomach started cramping and it became hard to breath for a second.

"You're about two seconds away from joining the mile high club if you don't stop fucking moving."

My laughter cause him to laugh along with me.

"Don't get your hopes up on that one Prettyboy. My first time on a plane will not entail me joining the mile high club." I could have left the conversation right there but I loved to push his buttons, so I leaned into his ear to whisper to him. "Maybe I'll consider it for the second time I'll be on a plane."

-

It had been another hour or so before land finally came into view from the planes windows. We were soon instructed to take our seats again and fasten the seat belts.

Matteo held onto my hand for the bumpy landing the same way he did when we took off.

The airstrip that we landed on was surrounded by trees that were a brighter shade of green than I had ever seen. Even the sky itself looked more blue than ever.

A wave of heat washed over me the second the door to the plane dropped open and I stepped out behind Matteo. He held out his hand for me to take once he was fully down the steps. I placed my hand in his and let him guide me down the last two steps.

I took a minute to breath in the clean air all around me. Back in New York everything was so polluted and dirty. It was like a new feeling of freshness overtook my lungs.

There was already a completely blacked out Rang-Rover with dark tint on the windows waiting for us on the airstrip.

Two men with strong builds and dark tans loaded our bags into the back of the car while Matteo and I thanked the pilot and flight attendant. Then we entered the backseat of the car while the two men climbed into the front seats.

During the ride, we passed through areas that you would never see in America. Houses that were all colors of the rainbow scattered the sides of the roads.

Eventually we came to what could only be the richer part of where we were. The small colored houses that were almost stacked on top of each other turned into modernized homes and mansions that sat on large scale properties. Some of them even had walls built around them with gates at the end of the driveways.

The car made a turn down what seemed like a deserted road until it came to a black gate. The man who was driving rolled down his window and used a key pad to put in the code to open the gate. The doors swung open and the house came into view.

It was beautiful. Decently sized, white and gray, modern, surrounded by different trees and plants, exterior and interior lights already on to illuminate the structure.

Everyone exited the vehicle once it stopped and the men started unloading our bags and walking them into the house. When they were finished, Matteo pulled out his wallet and slipped money into both of their hands. Then they got in another car that had already been parked in the driveway and left, leaving Matteo and I alone.

"This house is beautiful." I stated while still looking around to take in all of my surroundings.

"Wait till you see the rest of it. Come on Angel." Matteo placed his hand on my back to guide me through the front doors.

The interior design was mostly white, a big contrast from the darker shades used in penthouse in New York.

Matteo and I grabbed our bags off of the floor and he led me through the house and down a hallway. He went all the way down the the very last door and pushed it open for me to walk in first.

The bedroom gave off the same bright and clean vibe as the rest of the house. The only difference were the curtains that hung almost floor to ceiling on the wall that was at the foot of the king sized bed.

We placed the bags down on the bed and I went to start unpacking mine when Matteo came up behind me.

His hard body pressed into my back, his hands worked to move my hair so it was behind my shoulders and off of the sides of my neck. He leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to my shoulder blade.

"Close your eyes for me Angel. I want to show you why we came here." I had then realized that I still had no clue as to where we were. All I knew was that we were definitely outside of the US.

Regardless, I obeyed and closed my eyes. I was guided around the room by Matteo's hands on my hips. We stopped a few feet away from the bed and I felt Matteo's grip leave me before I heard the sounds of the curtains being pulled open.

Before I could do or say anything, Matteo was right back behind me leaning in close to my ear.

"You can open your eyes now Baby."

Woah.

The most breathtaking sight I had ever seen was right in front of me. There was a deck connected to the back of the house, right off it was a couple yards of grass before it turned into sand. Small waves crashed over the beach as the sun was beginning to sink down over the water, causing the sky to become different shades of pink, orange, and yellow.

No words were exchanged between the two of us. We stood there in silence for the next couple of minutes taking in the view and the feeling of being pushed so tightly against each other.

Matteo's body backs off of mine and he moves so he is now in front of me. "Come with me."

I nodded to him and he slid open the glass door that led out to the back deck. I stayed close behind him as he walked down the steps and into the grass.

We reached a large tan hammock tied to two trees on either end. Matteo turned around to face me as he fell back until the hammock caught his body. I copied his actions and rested myself between his legs with my back on his chest.

All we had to do was turn our heads to the side slightly so we could watch as the sun sank lower and lower into the ocean. The more it dropped, the cooler the air around us got. The humidity was dying down by the minute and a light breeze was blowing all around us.

There were two things that I could smell clearly. The saltiness of the ocean that was only a few yards from us, and the scent of Matteo's earthy cologne.

I loved the way it smelled. It was never too overpowering and it was kind of calming to me anytime I would catch a whiff of it.

Matteo himself was calming to me.

"How did you even find this place?" I asked after a few more moments of peace and quiet.

"My businesses run through many countries besides America, I need a place to stay when I have to travel for them. This is just one of the many homes I own." He talked as if it was normal to own different houses in different parts of the world. Perhaps it was normal for people that were in his line of work.

"So which country our we in now?" The answer didn't matter all that much to me, but I was genuinely curious.

"Right now Angel, we are in Cuba."

I was wondering just how smart and educated Matteo is because he must communicate with business associates in these foreign countries. Was he able to speak a language other than English? "So do you speak any Spanish then?"

Matteo shifted so if he moved just another inch his lips would be grazing my neck. "Hablo algunos idiomas Angel."

It sounded like he had spoken Spanish his whole life with the way he was able to pronounce every word so perfectly. A language that I wasn't even able to understand, but I could listen to him speak it all day long.

"Well I'll need you to translate because I only know what high school taught me, and that wasn't much." We both laughed lightly at my remark.

"My exact words were 'I speak a few languages Angel." So he is very educated.

"Which ones?" I questioned.

"Well Spanish obviously, but there's also Italian which wasn't hard to learn because of how close it is to Spanish. I also speak Portuguese and French but I'm not as fluent in those two." The fact that he knew all these languages amazed me, I couldn't even speak two and he knows four.

"That's actually impressive. I guess you're not just a pretty face." I joked with him.

"Nope, this pretty face is just a bonus." He replied causing me to playfully hit him in the arm he had wrapped around my front. "Oh come on, you know you love me."

Love him? That's just a saying right?

I don't actually love Matteo.

Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.5K 32
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
7.2K 152 15
VIOLENCE,VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ Bella - " Please leave me sir i am a very simple girl, i am not your type neither i am of your use, you will get an...
598K 18.6K 86
When there's an attempt on Gia TerraNova and her family's lives she's forced into sheltering at the big boss of the Italian mobs home. She'll have to...
657K 10.8K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...