The popular girl is my lover...

By Katsuyosei

Tzuyu and Sana's secret love at school. More

Chapter one: I like me better
Chapter Two: When we are jealous
Chapter three: When we aren't at school
Chapter four: Don't get caught (fail)
BONUS CHAPTER #1: Video
Chapter five: Myoui Mina
BONUS CHAPTER #2: Messy room
Chapter six: How dare you
Chapter seven: Possessive
BONUS CHAPTER #3: Weird but it's okay
Chapter eight: Bestie bitches
Chapter eight part-2: Besties bitches
chapter nine: plan for summer break
Chapter ten: Trip with the Minatozaki
chapter eleven: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis (part-1)
chapter twelve: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis part-2
Chapter thirteen : the date
chapter fourteen: Chou Tzuyu
Chapter fifteen: Tzuyu just needs love
chapter sixteen: Sana is a great girlfriend
BONUS CHAPTER #4: How Tzuyu spent her very sad 15th birthday
Chapter seventeen: If trouble was a person
Chapter eighteen: Encounter
Chapter nineteen: Love can get crazy
BONUS CHAPTER #5: Benefits of having Minatozaki Sana as a girlfriend by Tzuyu
Chapter Twenty: Team Satzu And The President Mina.
Chapter 22: What Would Happen If You Gather A Bunch Of Idiots Together?
Chapter 23: When It Comes To You I Can Go Crazy
Chapter 24: To The One Who Loves Too Much
Chapter 25: Tzuyu's Own Little World
BONUS CHAPTER #6: Michaeng's Love Story
Chapter 26: Before The Trip
Résumé
Chapter 27: Champ Libre
Chapter 28: Parasite
Chapter 29: This Isn't That Much Of A Sweet Story
Chapter 30: Slowly [M]

Chapter Twenty One: Quality Time

2.4K 130 16
By Katsuyosei

-"S...ana..."

-"Sana..."

-"SANA!!!!"

-"AAAAAH! WHAT? WHERE? HOW? WHEN? WHY? WHO????" - Sana jumped out from her reverie as she looked everywhere while Tzuyu who was staring at her frowned. They are currently infront of Sana's bedroom door, they were about to go inside but Sana was spacing out the whole time and didn't take out the key. So the two just stayed outside while Tzuyu waited but losing her patience she decided to call on her girlfriend.

-"You are spacing out. You've been doing so since we left school, are you alright? " -Tzuyu asked concerned and Sana still took sometimes before answering, she blinked a few times before nodding and gave Tzuyu her famous bright smile.

-"I am fine. Just tired I guess..." - She finally opened her door and let Tzuyu in before going after her. - "but I'll be alright, especially since you are staying for the night to keep me company. We can cuddle all night!!!"

'only cuddle...?' - Tzuyu thought while looking at her girlfriend with furrowed lips. -'that's new from her'

-"where did your parents go this time?" - Tzuyu asked as she sat on the bed and put her backpack at the foot of it.

-"China. They have a business attendance there for I don't remember anymore..."-Sana sighed and got rid of her uniform, staying in only her bra and panties infront of Tzuyu who looked away. It's not like she is shy, she has seen Sana naked before, many times even but if she stares at her beautiful body for too long, she might droll and that's just freaking embarrassing.

-"are you sure, you are alright? I told you before to not do too much right? Even if you are a star student, you should look after your health first" - Tzuyu sighed and looked up when she felt Sana walking up to her and she blushed when she came face to face with Sana still in her underwear.

Sana smiled softly at her before slowly bending down and leaving a soft kiss on her forehead.

-"Ah baby, you worry too much about me" - Sana said not parting away from Tzuyu forehead.

-"I worry for you because I care for you" - Tzuyu said softly and put one of her hands on Sana's hips.

-"Hum. That's sweet of you" - Sana hummed and put her chin on top of Tzuyu's head before slowly stroking her hair. Tzuyu just closed her eyes to feel the moment.

Moments like this make her feel so loved, like... Sana was giving her all the love she didn't get in her childhood. Oh God... It was like Sana became her only source of living, if not her, her life would have been so empty.

-"I love you Sana" - Tzuyu muttered without even knowing. She didn't mean to say that out loud but she did. Sana smiled at that and lightly withdrew from the embrace, she looked at Tzuyu in the eyes before leaning in for a kiss.

She softly pressed her lips on Tzuyu's as the latter closed her eyes to feel in the moment. They stayed like that for like a second before slowly moving their lips for a soft and chaste kiss. It was a sweet kiss, as if both of them wanted to let the other know how much they love them.

Sana was the first to withdrew from the kiss after leaving a small peck on the side of Tzuyu's lips then they looked at each other tenderly.

-"You are mine. Alright?" - Sana smiled and Tzuyu nodded like a small puppy.-"I love you too baby but... NOW, gotta get a shower before this turn into something else!! We still have to make dinner for us!! "

Sana laughed before quickly running toward her bathroom. Tzuyu watched her go with a slight pout but laughed when Sana almost fell inside(of course after checking if she was alright).

Tzuyu shook her head then herself fall on the bed while sighing deeply.

Sana's POV

I closed the door behind me as I looked down.

Tzuyu loves me so there's no need to worry about anything. But Audrey... She seems so determined to get back close to Tzuyu that she got the nerves to actually ask ME to help her?? What does she have in mind?? Is she planning on something? I won't let her... I can't let her.

I sighed as I slide on the door and looked at my bathroom. Tch...such luxurious bathroom for one single girl, I really was born with a silver spoon in the mouth uh... My parents are the head of the most powerful industries in Asia, I am the star student of a prestigious school, I am beautiful too... There is no way I will lose to someone like her. No, she already lost because Tzuyu is mine.

I shouldn't think about that too much, she will just get into my head and that will make me do things I shouldn't do, I should just trust myself and Tzuyu. And plus I have my friends and Chae and Jeongyeon to support me. No need to be afraid... If she is trying to get into my brain right now, I won't let her.

I am stronger than that.

I took a deep breath then stood up, a good damn shower is all I need to get rid of these bad thoughts.

.....................................

-"SO... What will we have for dinner?" - Sana asked excitedly as she almost jumped all over the kitchen. Tzuyu chuckled at her cuteness and shrugged.

-"I don't know... What do we have in the fridge?" - Tzuyu asked and followed Sana who almost ran toward it to look at what was inside. She hoped for something good since Tzuyu knew so well how to cook. Perks of living alone since you were sixteen!

-"Ah..." - Sana uttered when she opened the fridge. Tzuyu went beside her and had the same reaction, there was nothing left inside...?? Sana frowned and closed the fridge.

-"look your parents left a note" - Tzuyu pointed at the paper stuck on the fridge and Sana took it.

-"Dear Sana, my sweet little pie. Your handsome Dad finished all the foods inside yesterday due to some secret reason but don't worry. I've put money inside my office for you. You can spend it all you want I won't take it back. Love you - Daddy"

Sana sighed and threw the paper inside the trashcan.

-"that old man..." - She said and Tzuyu laughed before patting her back.

-"It's still 6pm..how about we walk to the nearest convenience store? If we take the park we can get the ingredients in time and make dinner afterwards!" - Tzuyu cheered her up. - "And we could go for a walk peacefully just the two of us"

-"I like the sound of that but I think we will only get what we need for dinner and breakfast, if we take for one week that would be too heavy" - Sana suggested while walking away to take the money. Tzuyu followed her and nodded.

-"When will your parents come back?"

-"in three days. They never stay there for too long" - Sana answered as they went up the stairs then toward Mr. Minatozaki's office. - "My Mom said they didn't want me to feel lonely and even when I was little, one of them would stay behind if they could or just bring me along on their trip"

-"Your parents cares for you so much, you should always respect them"

-"Well I do. They are wonderful" - Sana said and then smiled when she saw the money on the table inside the office, she took it and waved it at Tzuyu who smiled back.

.................................................

-"Would have you liked having a sibling? Since you are a single child" - Tzuyu asked.

They were walking hand in hand in the street, the evening air was fresh and the sun was just setting which gave a peaceful feeling to the surrounding. It was great, walking, holding hands, talking about life with someone you are so close to.

-"Hum... I think I'd like it because I've never said it to my parents but sometimes I still felt lonely. I had no one to play with me or even argue with me, a natural made best friend y'know? Haha... I've always wondered what it would feel like to have at least one sibling yeah... "-Sana answered with a faint smile then she looked at Tzuyu who was looking at her the whole time, Sana slightly squeezed her hand then also asked a question. -" What about you? Did you get along with your brother? "

Tzuyu chuckled and thought about it.

-"ughhh... I don't know... He was a sweet kid but there was such a huge gap between our age that it's hard to really get along. He was still such a baby when I last saw him, he may be 14 years old now? I don't know..." - Tzuyu answered honestly then rubbed the back of her head. -" but I guess we liked each other. Even if he was my father's favorite. I didn't hate him because he didn't choose to be my dad's favorite in the first place and that time he didn't see in me nothing but his older sister that would be here for him. Way back then, he was really clingy, he would even bring his toys in my room and play there waiting quietly for me while I was doing my homeworks. He even cried once when I was leaving for school... Haha... He loved me that much uh... "

Tzuyu laughed slightly at the memory while Sana looked at her softly. But then Tzuyu's smile became sad.

-" sometimes, I feel guilty for leaving him all alone. I know he got Dad and my step mom but when I left I didn't even get to tell him goodbye. He was surely thinking where did his big sister go"

-"Would you like to see him back?" - Sana asked again as they were getting close to the convenience store.

-"I don't know... He might have changed. It's been a while, maybe my father have brainwashed him into hating me now haha..." - Tzuyu joked and opened the door of the shop for Sana to go in. Sana thanked her and the two finally stopped holding hands as they started to look at what they need for dinner.

-" Your father is truly a respectable asshole if that was the case"-Sana replied and Tzuyu shook her head playfully at her girlfriend.

-"Hey. He might be your father in law soon" -Tzuyu joked and Sana smiled.

-"but really. If you had the chance to talk to your brother again, would you take it?" - Sana looked at her in the eyes and Tzuyu stayed quiet for a moment.

-"yeah... I would take it, I want to see how much he has grown and I want to tell him that even if we aren't from the same mother, I still loved him as my only little brother"-Tzuyu answered seriously and Sana nodded before sighing then crossed her arms.

-"Alright then, how about we pick our ingredients now! It's getting late and I want my... uuuh how do you say it again in French???" - Sana asked confused and Tzuyu chuckled.

-"cordon-Bleu?" - Tzuyu answered and Sana tried to repeat the word but in vain which made Tzuyu laugh out loud in the store. It attracted some looks but the two didn't care.

(Cordon-bleu: The cordon bleu, or is a dish prepared with a cutlet (of veal, pork, chicken or turkey) rolled around ham and cheese, then breaded)

As they were picking all the ingredients, Sana would sometimes make Tzuyu laugh because of her remarks about the food or either the products of the food. Sana can be sweet but she can also be very sarcastic, apparently some of the products had already gotten her sick which Tzuyu took notes of because she wouldn't want to poison her girlfriend in the future.

-"Thank God you are a good cook because if you weren't... Then I guess we would just starve at the moment. Since no one would cook" - Sana chuckled.

-"We could have also ordered take out y'know" -Tzuyu replied and Sana shook her head.

-"That's a good idea but I don't know, sometimes homemade food is way better" -Sana said and put the flour in the basket that Tzuyu was carrying. - "Everything related to the word 'home' is just incredible. Because home is where we feel the most safe and happy. And I guess in that case..."

Sana stopped walking then turned back to look at Tzuyu who was walking behind her.

-"You are my home" - Sana smiled lovingly and Tzuyu slightly blushed at that.

-"Smooth talker..." - Tzuyu muttered and walked past her while Sana giggled at her reaction.

-"but this makes me think..." - Tzuyu added and Sana listened to her carefully. - "If we get married in the future and have our own home... We would be just like this... Doing our own shopping, buying our own foods..."

-"That would be sweet, it would be just the two of us" - Sana smiled and Tzuyu looked down and nodded. Yeah,...that would be really nice.

..............................................

When they got home, Tzuyu immediatly headed toward the kitchen while Sana ran to the cave to get them a nice bottle of wine from her father's collection. It's not like they were going to drink until getting drunk tho, it's just to accompany the dish.

And as Tzuyu cooked for them, Sana immediatly set the table for them and opened the bottle of wine on her own since she is used to it. Then she went to the kitchen to offer some help and Tzuyu agreed, she needed an extra hand to make the spaghetti and since she just had to put them in the hot water, there's no way she can ruin it.

It took them an hour before finishing everything and when they did. They didn't wait long to start to eat. Sad thing about cooking tho is that, it takes so much times to prepare it but it will be gone in just few minutes... But still they were full so none of them really complained about it.

Sana put the plates away as Tzuyu went back to the kitchen to get the ice cream they bought for dessert.

-"Just go to the living room, I'll join you shortly after, I am just going to take some blankets for us" - Sana smiled and ran upstairs while Tzuyu nodded and walked to the living room to set the movie they were going to watch before going to bed.

A horror movie to be precise.

-"Okay I am ready!"

Sana came back with a determinated grin on her face.

-"I am sure this time I won't get scared!!!! I have a mental of gold you won't scare me for sure!!!!"

Tzuyu just smiled at her then nodded as she watched her proud girlfriend sit beside her who handed her a blanket.

-"okey then just to be wouldn't you want to hold onto me?" - Tzuyu asked teasingly.

-"tss who do you take me for? Don't need that, we will watch that freaking movie until the end"

A few moments later.

-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH PLEASE GET IT AWAY!!! GET IT THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME OH MY LORD.... JESUS, MARIE,JOSEPH!!!!"-Sana screamed with all her might as she was holding on Tzuyu for dear life. She was almost climbing on her shoulder while Tzuyu couldn't even see or hear the movie anymore because of Sana that was holding on Tzuyu's hair and pulling her toward her and also because of her screams.

But Tzuyu just laughed at her reaction. And when the scary finally ended, Sana calmed down and slowly let go of Tzuyu who was still laughing on her side. Sana looked at her then pouted.

-"It's not funny..." - Sana crossed her arms and Tzuyu laughed even more.

-"Jesus, Marie and Joseph? Hahaha... Why not eve and Adam since you are at it" - Tzuyu even hard and Sana rolled her eyes.

-"mean... Well that part was really scary..." - Sana pouted even more and Tzuyu pulled her in for a bear hug. Like she was hugging Sana's small body in her arms while the latter was still pouting.

-"sorry sorry but your reaction was priceless" - Tzuyu giggled and looked down at the pouting Sana. She slowly caressed her cheek and made Sana look at her. - "that's why I told you to hold onto me. Aaaaah... あなたは本当に頑固です、甘い人 (Anata wa hontōni gankodesu, amai hi to) (You are really stubborn, sweetie)"

-"Uh??? Where did you learn that??" - Sana asked surprised and Tzuyu smiled.

-"Your mother taught me that" -Tzuyu winked.

-"why out of all word, she taught you 'stubborn'... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" - Sana was about to ask but when her eyes went back to the screen, her heart made a jump as another horrible monster showed up.

-"Sana calm down it's just a mo----" - Tzuyu didn't get to finish her sentence  when she got a hard blow from Sana who was moving on her seat due to fright. Sana gasped and looked at Tzuyu who fell down the couch while hiding her face.

-"OH MY GOD BABY!!!!"

Sana immediatly took the remote and stopped the movie before kneeling down next to Tzuyu who was rubbing her now reddish nose. Sana checked it then grimaced before looking at Tzuyu with pursed lips, they stayed like that for a moment before bursting into laughter.

-"Hahaha... Oh my God. That was stupid. I am so sorry" - Sana apologized while laughing.

-"It's okay it's okay. Gosh, I didn't know your small hands could throw such blow" - Tzuyu joked and rubbed her nose. - "but I think that's enough movie for the night and it's already past 8pm so..."

-"But we didn't get to finish the movie" - Sana pointed at it but then made a face when she saw the monster's face on screen. Ugh...

-"I have a better idea tho, instead of finishing that. I want to cuddle on bed and talk to you until we get sleepy" - Tzuyu titled her head and Sana chuckled.

-"I like the sound of that, sure let's do that. I'll turn off the TV then we can go upstairs" - Sana nodded.

-"Cool" - Tzuyu smiled then stood up.

While turned off the TV. Tzuyu folded up the blankets and carried them with her. She waited for Sana first before going up, into Sana's bedroom where they were going to sleep for the night.

Sana almost immediatly jumped on her bed when they got there and Tzuyu giggled at her. She first put the blankets on the side before joining her girlfriend who laughed when Tzuyu started tickling her, they spent another few minutes laughing and bickering before calming down and just laying tiredly on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

-"I didn't ask you but how was your day today? It's the first time we actually didn't spend times together at school" - Tzuyu said and Sana stayed quiet for a long time which made Tzuyu look at her. The taller girl pushed herself up with her elbow as she looked at her silent girlfriend. - "is everything alright?"

-"Yeah... I was just thinking about the day. It was pretty much... Annoying" - Sana answered and Tzuyu furrowed.

-"It's that bad? What happened?" - Tzuyu asked concerned and Sana looked at her before smiling.

-"just too much work" - She said briefly then scooted closer to Tzuyu. - "But all I need to cure that right now is a cuddle!!"

Tzuyu's concerned expression turned into a soft one as she welcomed Sana in her arms. They stayed like that for a moment, enjoying the embrace as Sana's breath tickled Tzuyu's neck but she didn't care.

-" Tzuyu. I want to know... You won't ever leave me right?"

-"what with that question... Of course I won't..."

-"I am just asking..."

-"hum" - Tzuyu hummed then slowly ran her hand up and down, Sana's back. - "Listen Sana, for me, you are the most important person in my life right now. You don't know this but you actually saved me, saved me from being lonely. With you I always feel like I have everything with me. Like what you said to me earlier... You are  my home. I won't ever leave you, I promise"

Sana opened her eyes wide at these words before slowly closing then she hugged Tzuyu even closer if it was possible.

-"Now sleep, I promise I'll be here tomorrow morning... Like every morning that is going to come" - Tzuyu softly whispered and kissed her temple.

Why would she leave Sana? She is in love with her, there is nothing in the world that could actually make her think the opposite so her girlfriend had nothing to worry. As long as they have each other. They will be fine.

...................................................................

Hey, not gonna make you wait for so long again hehe. ANYWAYS laugh in author-nim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Secret By Twicywp

Fanfiction

24.8K 1K 14
When Korea's Superstar meets The future CEO, the secret relationship starts.
49.3K 1.6K 14
This story follows the chat story in my "Wit" account. You won't understand this narration story, unless you have followed the chat story. 😊
10K 527 15
T is not Alien requested to be partnered with you. Tzuyu and Sana meet each other at an online game and they chat with each other through the game. T...
28.9K 961 31
the new teacher just joined in and at first glance you became heavily attracted to her, But after knowing the dark secret about your favourite teache...